K&T, LLC Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was one unfortunate scene going on. At the college, I was barely aware of the bondage scene. Still, I knew this was all wrong. The girl was a hooker, who was not into the scene. Her supposed Dom was scared of his responsibilities. Odd that I would think of a Dom having responsibilities, but that was the first thing in my mind.

Francine waded in and Sheila was not far behind. For the first time in a while, I had a really good look at my future sister-in-law. As soon as I did, I realized that I was not looking at Sheila, but at Mistress Cynthia. That made me look at Christine and my heart almost stopped. I have known a lot of obsessive compulsive people. Christine had that look. Sheila had stepped into a different world and Christine had followed her.

I felt myself turning into Doctor Richards as I watched. It made me smile. I consciously corrected my posture and took an almost military stance. I knew this part of myself. It had come out on a occasion, but for the first time I explored it as a persona, using Sheila/Cynthia as a model. Suddenly, the viselike grip of the corset and the pain of the four inch heels had a place. Doctor Richards worked through pain and remained focused. My Pet noticed immediately and snuggled closer. I could get used to this.

The German was different. In those heels, I easily topped six feet, but he was taller still. I mentioned that a wimp had hired a prostitute to play submissive, but had no idea what to do with her. The German surveyed the scene. With a showing of distaste, he asked where the problem was. I know a pop quiz when I meet one. Francine, bless her manipulative heart, challenged Sheila to fix it. Enter Mistress Cynthia. Even I felt her pull and I am one of the least biddable people I know. Contrast Pet, who quivered like a hunting dog.

Cynthia put the spectators to work, which was a nice touch. She did not act aloof—she personified the concept. Once the hooker had been released and the john tied up, Cynthia deigned to inspect the work and make some fiddling changes. Then she moved to the hooker, who was now unrestrained, and a little embarrassed by her nakedness. Cynthia asked me to immobilize the poor thing. I sat behind her, holding her hands and spreading her thighs with my heels. She fought a bit, but she appeared to like where she was, especially when CC dropped down in her patented submissive pose.

I spoke quietly in the girls ear, telling her that she was safe, that I would not let her go, that we were there to give her pleasure. I might have stretched things a bit, but it was basically true and the girl knew it. No one but me was touching her, and all I was doing was demonstrating my strength. It was enough. The hooker was becoming aroused, possibly in spite of herself.

Our German, Lars Gunter, called the start. CC dove into the girls muff. Her tongue gave the girls inner lips a long lick, then started to suck on her clit. Then, just that fast, it was over. Lars Gunter was swearing in disbelief. Everyone cheered Cynthia's victory. Everyone except CC, the girl and, of course, me. CC never let up the suction. The girl started at the cheering, but I held her back, which brought an immediate flush. Just like that, the girl's excitement went up several notches.

Cynthia came over, dragging the flogger through her thumb and fingers. The girl stared at her like she was death—or salvation. Cynthia looked down at her. In my mind I watched Sheila calculate the variables and the girl's arousal. Then, Cynthia gave a negligent seeming flick of the flogger. The girl went off like a firecracker. I dropped her wrists and let her up. She immediately embraced Sheila, who returned it with feeling.

It was a nice moment, but it could not last. We were not taking the girl home, or even learning her name. Whatever else came out of the evening, I wanted her to know that there were people in the world that would take advantage of her. Lars Gunter helped me up. I told the hooker to get dressed. Many things would happen before I thought of her again.

A big part of that was my future sister-in-law and her submissive. Sheila put Cynthia aside for a moment and told CC she could pick a flogger. I think Sheila expected CC to choose the light flogger that was still in Sheila's hand, but it was not to be. CC had not been given permission to get up, either by myself or by Cynthia. This meant that each of the devices had to be shown to her, one at a time. A new scene was building

CC chose a whip, the cat 'o nine tails. A flash of fear passed through Sheila's face, before Cynthia's hard expression took over. Sheila was an expert with these things, so that meant she was afraid she would hurt CC in spite of her own best efforts. However, fear was not going to stop her.

Like before, Cynthia put the audience to work. That left me at the back of the mob, looking over the top. Lars Gunter had never gone far. He drifted closer. "Fraulein, wer ist diese Frau?" (Miss, who is this woman?). I had only two semesters of German, as a freshman, but I could follow that much. I said, "Sie ist meine sister-in-law," and spread my hands. Lars nodded, "Ja. Ja. Ihre Schwagerin. Ganz gut." I shrugged and looked helpless, then I saw Jason's picture.

I went and picked up the catalog, which was folded open to a credits page I had not seen before. There, quite recognizable, was Mistress Cynthia. I pointed to her, then to her name. Lars took in the photo scene with a bare flaring of the nostrils. He said, "Sie is beruhmt. Das ist gut." (She is famous. That is good.) He watched and stroked his chin for a moment. "Sie sind stattlich. Sie sind verlobt?" I shook my head. He tried again, "You are stattlich,..." His hands gestured a female shape.

Did he mean stately? My God. He thought I had a good figure. I ventured Maggie's term, "Handsome?" Herr Gunter's face lit, "Genau. Ja. Naturlich. Sie sind handsome. Sind sie verlobt, um, engagé?" That was the wrong language, but English uses the French word. I turned completely red. "Nein. Aber sie ist. Mein Bruder, samstag (No. She is. My brother, Saturday). This is her bachelor party?" Herr Gunter puzzled that for a moment, then followed my eyes to Sheila/Cynthia. "Ah, naturlich. Ich bin Lars Gunter. Und Sie...?" I colored again. "Doctor Richards. Siobhan Richards."

Herr Gunter's eyes widened for a moment, but his head nodded, as if this made sense. He drew himself erect, clicked his heels and gave me a sharp nod of the head. I did my best to curtsy as Sheila had shown me, because there was no way I could bow in that corset. Herr Gunter smiled, at the effort I think. Then we turned to Cynthia's tableau.

It was not a moment too soon. Our stumbling conversation had lasted several minutes, but I had already seen Cynthia play the clock. Her scene was just approaching its climax. I looked at everything and was appalled. CC was spread out on an orange and white street barricade, with ankles bound to opposite ends. Her torso was dangling over the other side, though her arms were bound like her legs. There were weights attached to her nipples and three more on her lips and clit. Bad as all that was, both legs were covered with fine red lines.

I had turned to watch just in time to see the whip catch the back of CC's knee joint. CC whimpered a short noise, but quickly became silent. After a measured time, Cynthia struck again, this time at the other knee. CC did not make a sound, though tears poured out. The audience was murmuring about both Cynthia's technique and CC's restraint. In spite of not being gagged, CC made very little sound. The comments on technique were appreciative and wondered about the payoff.

We waited for it. When the pause was almost too long, Sheila said one word, "Come." The whip came much sharper this time and right down the middle. Lines appeared running up CC's ass, but the real impact was on the genitals. The snap had a distinctly wet sound. Merciful Jesus.

It must have been just what CC needed, because she came so hard the barricade shook. There was a moment of shocked silence. I had not realized how much sound there had been until it was quiet. Then there was a murmur that swelled to applause. Sheila raised the whip, then gestured to CC. I did not care about that. I wanted to see Sheila's face, but she was wearing a mask.

A number of people rushed forward to untie CC. Sheila ignored them and staggered to the wall. Oh shit. Turning, I saw Francine staring slack jawed at Sheila. Shit on sesame crackers. I glanced at Lars Gunter and made shoving motions with my hands. He nodded understanding and started shoeing people toward the changing rooms.

I went to Francine and said, "Snap out of it. I will take care of Sheila. You need to do crowd control." Martel almost physically pulled herself together. She jumped up on a box and addressed the crowd.

"Everyone, thank you for coming. I am your host, Francine Martel. I hope you enjoyed our scene. Please remember that Mistress Cynthia is an experienced professional. This scene should not be attempted at home. This will conclude our activities for this evening. Please exit through the changing rooms. Once again, thank you for your attention."

It was exactly the right thing to say. Nothing any of them could do would compare, so they started filing to the exits, talking as they went. I reached Sheila and she grabbed me like a life preserver. Strength is something I have always had, so I gave it to her. She was crying like a child who has lost his puppy. Through the tears she was mumbling things like "Why?" and "Not worthy."

Eventually she stopped shaking, so I took her to where they were looking after CC. Clearly Sheila did not want to look, but she did so. With a sudden movement, Sheila tore the mask from her face and threw it away. She dropped to her knees beside CC. Then the two of them were holding each other, stroking each other's hair and crying a river.

I felt a presence at my side. I looked over and Lars Gunter was there. He looked at Sheila and CC, but his attention was for me. "Frau Doktor. It ein pleasure ist. Miene card. Auf Wiedersehen." The card read:

Siemens Financial Services

Asset based Lending

Lars G. Gunter

Senior Analyst

Make Your Cash Flow

He was hitting on me, but had the grace to wait. I felt conflicted as hell.

Eventually, Sheila released CC for some first aid. Hard as it was to believe, the skin was not broken. CC would have zebra stripes for a week, but no scars. That impressed me as much as anything I had seen that day. Francine provided slippers and a robe. Presumably they came from the club, because they were much too large for Francine. We helped her up the stairs and into the car. Finally, Sheila explained the scene.

"Christine wanted to give me a wedding gift. All she had was herself. How could I not make it the best gift possible?"

Plot Summary: Sheila decides to give CC/Tess her choice of floggers. She makes it clear that she is not interested in doing a serious scene. None the less, CC chooses a cat o' nine tails, which is easily capable of leaving scarring cuts. Sheila asks CC for an explanation. Much to her surprise, her submissive has a good reason.

CC is spread out, upside down, on a road barricade. After taking time to milk the scene for drama, Sheila administers the whipping. She begins lightly on the tougher parts, but gets heavier where the flesh is more tender, escalating the effect. Before the finale, Sheila gives CC permission to come, then lays a heavy stroke on the tenderest parts. CC comes. Everyone applauds.

Following the scene, Sheila is so emotionally drained that has trouble walking. Francine closes the club for the night. In a side conversation, Siobhan becomes interested in Lars Gunter. At parting, Lars gives her his card. Both Francine and Siobhan want to know what CC had said to convince Sheila to do the scene. CC had offered herself as a wedding gift.