All Comments on 'Kane Ch. 02'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Love4wordsLove4wordsover 12 years ago
Way better

Than the first chapter. Good improvement

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Ian is just too adorable. Even before she realized that Kane was a vampire Carla put all the blame on him. She didn't know she was compelled to have sex with him, and yet it was all about what he did to her without taking any of the responsibility for falling into the arms of a stranger. Now AFTER finding out that he 'compelled' her into unprotected sex, then I can understand her anger. That is tantamount to rape. Kane is dark and brooding--which is the best kind! I hope he doesn't become wimpy and soft like Ethan from your other story. Thank you for another good story.

brownskingurlbrownskingurlover 12 years ago
brilliant

another masterpiece kal!!! brava!!!more please!!!!! quick question does carla have an afro and how long is kanes hair? trying to make my mental picture as vivid as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome

Ian is too cute and too smart. I still think kane has some nerve but Ian's best interests comes first and he has to make some head way with Carla somehow.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
you.....

As a writer you set up some unique situations...not run of the mill at all. Breath of fresh air to the site

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*****

You are a great story teller.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another Wonderful Story!!

I'm enjoying Kane, Carla, and Ian's story. As another reviewer mentioned, you sure are a master writing about non-human heroes.

The fact that the main male characters are vampires, is not sensationalized or subjected to old cliches... shrieking about sunlight or biting necks to satisfy their cravings for blood. Even Carla's reaction to learning the truth was rather calm beyond her fainting.

Your focus is on the unique characteristics and relationship problems that arise between them as a result of their differences.

I am enjoying Kane and look forward to reading more.

~Bluegardenia

supercandysssupercandyssover 12 years ago
Excellent!

I love it. U r doing a great job.

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
Ethan now Kane.

You are the bestest (yes I know there's no such word as bestest) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking for more I enjoy your writing greatly the names of your main characters couldn't be any better. Love both of the names

bloodsprawnbloodsprawnover 12 years ago
dont get offended but.........

...... seems like u are using the same core for kane like u did for ethan. white guy gets black girl (NO OFFENSE INTENDED) pregnant, realises she is da one then wants to make up for it the difference being no rape this time and carla a little light minded. Both seem almost same same.

BUT

that doesnt mean the story isnt good and i am looking forward for another one. i was a little glum when starting it but when Kane said he was a vampire it was almost like a superhero telling his name full of pride. my smile was soo big my face still hurts. plus i love the fact that u are keeping more vampire stuff here. ethan was like just using touching the vampire line. hope u make this one more vampiric.!!! * sorry about the long boooring comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow Ian is an amazing kid.

Thanks for a great update.

Divisionred

BBWslut4blackcockBBWslut4blackcockover 12 years ago
Nice

Loved your story.. looking forward to more!

*BBWslut*

eboniinkeboniinkover 12 years ago
creative

your vampires are creatively characterized... keep up the marvelous writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

You have 2 very similar stories in Ethan and Kane, while I love them both, could you make the next one a little different? Thank you is 2 words, no hyphen

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 12 years ago
So cool!

If i had one drop of your talent i would be fantastic. You, my dear, are amazing. i am truly enjoying both of your stories.

got2luvmelgot2luvmelover 12 years ago
Agree

with anon who said: "I hope he doesn't become wimpy and soft like Ethan from your other story." While I love me some Ethan and the story in its entirety, I don't like how Ethan turned from Alpha male to practically a submissive pansy either. I hope Kane grows as a vampire, yet still upholds his original strong essence. Another thing, I hope we don't go through loads of chapters of Carla rejecting Kane like in "Ethan" with Katrina. Unlike in that story, I'd really like to see this pairing actually fall in love instead of falling into a comfortable situation that one could easily misconstrue as love.

Ian...super adorbs, love the kid more than the pairing as of right now lol -Mel

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I don't agree with anon or got2luvmel

that Ethan's behaviour was "wimpy." He exhibited unusual strength of character and integrity by deciding to accept all of the consequences that came with his act of violence (in this case rape and hitting) against Katrina. He was fucking wrong and lost all rights to any access to her or their children, except what she decided in her time that she would be able to handle. In reality, his ass, would have been killed by one of her friends or family members, or sent to prison. How many of you would accept a rapist back in your home or allow him around your children? How many of you, if it were your daughter who had been raped, would be okay with him being around? Would you still be talking about Alpha male crap or are you the type that thinks the woman probably asked for it anyway? Etan's character accepted the consequences of his violent behaviour. That's the problem with society today; people don't understand basic codes of decency, honour, and ethics, and the consequences for actions that go against those basics. It's one of the reasons why violence continues, especially against women and children.

got2luvmelgot2luvmelover 12 years ago
Anon

nobody said anything about Ethan not deserving what he got where Katrina is regarded. I whole-heartily agree with everything you said in regards to him raping her and his treatment thereafter, no point in going off on a tangent of 'what's wrong with society today' because we are in the same mind frame there. However, Ethan being referred to as a 'pansy' has everything to do with his sudden 'ineffectual' persona and how he let people, Mason and Gretchen more specifically, take charge and dictate his choices (at least that's my reasoning) and nothing to do with anything you've stated in regards to his growth and change in demeanor as a whole. While I love that Ethan grew for the better as a character, I still don't like or even agree with the way he LET Mason or Gretchen come at him a lot of times. In those specific times (too many to rehash), I see him as exhibiting 'pansy' behavior. Yes, he did get his balls back eventually, but in the beginning (right after the rape) he let them each take a nut and have their way with it. Yes, he deserved to be treated like the asshole that he was, but do I believe for one second that he should have let them go as far as they did? No. That's JMO.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
Good

to read this fast update, as we look for more from you soon on this series and Ethan as well.

Keep your women characters strong and opinionated when it comes to what they will accept and not accept, as the men in their lives attempt to sweep them of of their feet with courting and honoring them with respect, towards their goal of being a complete family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
got2luvmel

I guess we will have to agree to disagree.

Just my opinion - I thought the pacing for Ethan's response to the criticisms thrown at him for raping someone was realistic, and that tagging him with terms like "pansy" and "wimpy" have no place in describing his reactions to those criticisms at the time they were given. I thought the evolution of his character from being arrogant, to repentant, to where he is now was, again, realistic and responsible writing on the author's part.

I was not going off on a "tangent" as you put it in regards to my reactions regarding yours and others unqualified statements. It is precisely because your statements were unqualified, to the point of being insensitive and even flippant, when one considers that rape is more than serious subject matter - even within the confines of a fictional tale.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Hummmmmmmmmmm...who woulda thought it? Vampires with issues....

I am liking this character. He is different from the Ethan persona. Was straight up pissed about who he was...glad we knew that out of the gate.

I love the innoncence of children. Ian's needs and sweetness is going to having interesting outcomes for his parents.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago
WOW

loving this so far

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Kane Ch. 01 Previous Part
Kane Series Info