All Comments on 'Kara's Spring Break Pictures'

by DonnerBBQ

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
litfan10litfan10over 13 years ago
very clever and cute

Very enjoyable story. You describe things so well. It was nice to have the story behind the photos. And the part where the mother came in you took in wonderful and hysterical directions . Nice job!

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGover 13 years ago
nice

I thought this was a clever set up, the way the girl ended up in a pickle and had to get naked in front of the guys in the closet. Entertaining and not forced. Also, how could you not like a story by a writer named DonnerBBQ?

Tall_Drink63Tall_Drink63over 13 years ago
Simple story but told very well

I just blundered on your work recently and have thoroughly enjoyed myself while reading it all. This seems to be one of your simpler story lines, but it had a couple of twists that made it easy to enjoy reading. Forcing yourself into a delemma is great..."get in trouble" or "get really embarrassed". Fortunately she chose strip...loved it. Keep writing! Thanks.

aznakedaznakedover 12 years ago
Could happen

That is the kind of thing that could happen to someone. That makes it much more interesting. Some of this stuff is way too far out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really Good Work!!

I don't normally get a chance to rate or comment on the stories I read on here, but I liked this one because of the teasing aspect. Also thought you did a good job capturing the mindset of kids in their early college years. Maybe you should have a sequel where Kara gets visited on the next college break by the guys and they give it to her hard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDonnerBBQ@DonnerBBQ
1144 Followers
Not dead yet, but writing is slow. Thanks, everyone, for your support. I continued to be inspired by the creative contributions from writers on this site.