All Comments on 'Karen Ch. 04'

by Blue88

Sort by:
  • 84 Comments
Average-JoeAverage-Joeover 18 years ago
Good so far but your running out of room

I like the story so far but I dont see where it can go from here except divorce. While I applaud the wife for being at least semi-honest after the fact, I dont see why the husband would want to be married to someone like her.

Sharing is fine if both parties agree. Swapping is grand if thats what both want. In a relationship that doesnt involve outside sexual partners, having your wife tell you she is going to have an affair is just crazy though. She is counting on his love to let her get away with anything but she is thinking screwy. She isnt the person he loved anymore and if he let her carry on with her plans, he wouldnt be the man she (claims to) loves either.

I like the story so far (especially the wife's state of mind & vacilations regarding her attraction) but it seems youve stuck yourself into a corner here. Maybe she will recognize how goofy her thought process is if the husband starts having affairs too but it would be too late for me. She's either really dumb or really self-centered or both.

Having her think so much about it before it happened & then deciding to try to force her husband to let her continue makes it worse than the standard cheater gets caught scenario IMO. Her good points aside (I really like that you didnt make her totally evil & that there are some things to admire about her), at the very least the husbands got to wonder if his version of love and hers share any common ground after this.

Hope you can suprise me in the next chapter(s). Thanks for writing.

thebulletthebulletover 18 years ago
Hey, at least she's honest

I like this if for no other reason than Karen admits her affair from the beginning. It's a different twist. Since Blue88 is 'flying by the seat of his pants', maybe even he doesn't know how it's going to come out. Been there, done that. I hope he remains clever and resourcefull.

So far, so good.

MinigalesMinigalesover 18 years ago
Not So Clean Just Yet

Karen has not told him they have already fucked. She just said she was going to have a brief affair. While there is a little difference, still they are not the same.

As they said before me, how the hell can any normal husband accept that?

The answer I would like: I would not mind that at all, honey. Let's separate and start the divorce proceedings, then you have have your affair. After that, if we are both still interested and you are sure you scratched your itch raw, we can remarry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
TWO DIVORCES ? ? ?

Although Karen is upfront about having an affair with Jim B., Jim B. has not told his wife that he is going or wishes to have an affair with Karen.

I think Karen is digging herself a hole that she will not be able to get out of. If she and Jim decide to have an affair, I can see two divorces in the future. If Karen and Jim confess to their spouse that they have already had intimate relations, there will be divorces. Actually, I cannot believe that a husband would give his consent to his wife to have an affair and chuckhold him. Besides, what man would want sloppy seconds.

Kanga40Kanga40over 18 years ago
Minigales is correct

Karen has NOT told Jack the truth - she tells him "I'm going to have a brief affair with Jim."

That is a far cry from saying 'I already fucked Jim the other day and I will do it again"

At least this chapter is a bit longer.

And, author - you really should write the whole story before posting any of it - trying to please the critics will not help your story one little bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
i going to have affair while we are married

who your attorney going to be.marriage don't work like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
his move

husbands next comment should be ok i'll just start to look around for someone for myself.bye!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
id tell her to have her affair

but if she does it might as well be a long one because one more time with him and dont even think about coming back to me... and tell jim i want to fuck his wife to make up for what you just told me ... have him arrange when ...id kick the ass of a bitch that would even suggest having an affair ...if she did hell id be fucking the best looking whore in the state and id tell jims wife and maybe do her also

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Mindless Tripe or another CHAGRINED Victim

I read this chapter and could not believe two couples with 20 years plus marriage could sit in rooms and just think...no talking...just thinking...we know what karen is thinking..we know what Jack is thinking..we know what Jim is thinking amd we know what Karen is thinking....well, I am thunked out with this mindless tripe.

Like I said earlier..Jack's response should be "DISAPPOINTMENT" in Karen for the 20 years of marriage and having raised two children. Then "INDIFFERENCE"..."you do what's best because I don't care anymore"...case closed...carry on...Ditto with Sara...

One twist is that Jim stays away from Karen because he loves Sara more than Karen loves Jack...Karen then stalks Jim...Jim and Sara to protect themselves have a peace bond taken out on her...her obsession leads to her arrest and therapy in a nut house..Karen...never does comes around...shocked because what Karen wants Karen always got...she could not get Jim..and she can't get Jack back...she is cught within her own mindless tripe...masturbating aimlessly in the house...

I have done this before and I'll do it now...I am going to stop reading this story until it is complete..that I might appreciate what ever the author is really trying to write...I don't want another Chagrined victim in the making.

'nuff said

Andy

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
I dunno about Jack

But if it were me I would tell her to keep right on going and find a place to stay.

She wants him to agree to let her go fuck someone else; an old school sweetheart?

She is mentally deranged from thinking about sex.

Well, it's 'So long, it's been good to know you' and don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out..

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You are kidding, Right?

I can't really believe what I just read. I know it is a fantasy but get real.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Nice twist

I do like the way you have involved all 4 spouses. That is very rare for this type of story.

I was also impressed that you have given both cheating spouses a conscience; albeit a small one. Again it is very uncommon that both cheating spouses feel any kind of regret.

Thanks for sharing you story and keep writing.

NeedYouNeedYouover 18 years ago
Jesus what a place to stop!

Man you can't do that to us readers! Come on at least let us know what the husband tells her. You're driving us crazy here. How finish it PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This story was good now it's poop!

No wife would ever tell her husband, "Oh honny by the way, Jim is now working with my complany and we're going to meet ad fuck again until we get it out of our systrems."!!

Copme on!!! Get read aurthor! Write what would really happen. A wife is about to tell her husband she wants to have an affair with an old high school sweet heart. Hell husbands wouldn't even want them talking to an old high scholl sweet heart! And no husband would tell her, "oh it's OK baby! Go ahead and fuck him brains out. I'll just hang around here and wait!" That's just pure shit and would never happen. Please think this story out more.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 18 years ago
Another

Oh Honey, I love you so much but I'm going to be with my old boyfriend for a couple of months just to get it out of our systems.. It's only fucking. I love you so much. I'll bring you home the remnants of our couplings so you can eat the cum out of me that my old boyfriend has just deposited in me. We can share the experience honey or you can go square to hell. Like it or not honey, I'm going to fuck him for at least a couple of months. Now honey, if he gets me pregnant during those special times, please tell me that you will raise the bastard love child that I will have with him as your own. Oh honey, I will love you so much for that and he will thank you for it too. I love you so much sweetie but I love him too.

Oh yes honey, one more thing. He told me not to let you fuck me for the time we are having our affair. I'll make it up to you after we quit. I'll let you fuck me in the ass and shit on my chest if you'll just give us your blessing on this. this. That way if i do get pregnant, he will know for sure that it is his baby and not yours. That will make the baby even more special to him honey.

I love him so much honey, that you can either like it or I'll destroy our marriage to be with him.

This is probably the most unbelievable scenario I've ever read here. This shit needs to be on Darkwanderer.net

I'd say right off hand that her husband will bring the lover to the house so Karen can fuck him in the martial bed while he watches and jacks off in the closet. After each coupling, rush to her, holdiong her, telling her how happy he is that she is fucking her old B/F while he eagerly eats her cum filled cunt.

Please have him tell this fucking whore that if she sees this fucker, it is over.

This is yet another of the "Oh Honey, I love you so much but I'm going to fuck this man" bullshit stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Incredible!

After the first two chapters of your story, I really looked forward to the rest of the story to see how you portrayed the build up of the tension between she and Jim and the question of whether they would cheat on their spouses. That tension disappeared in chapter 3 when they hopped into bed almost on day one after their meeting. Then the question became, would the spouses discover their adultery or not.This chapter is the most incredible scenario I've ever read on Literotica. Dear , do mind if I have an afair with my old college lover for a month or two while I continue loving you? What husband could resist such an endearing request? The only question now is whether he will pass out in shock from the incredible stupidity of such a request.I would be speechless, if I wee the loving husband, Is she going to mention that the affair has already started? I can hardly wait for your concluding chapter. Great innovative writing even if it is a little weird. 60 year old George

cageyteecageyteeover 18 years ago
Don't let the bastards grind you down.

Blue,

Thanks for taking the time to write a story to entertain us!

Whether I like your characters or not or whether or not I like what they do or don't do, is my problem as the reader. I'm hoping that your imagination and story weaving skills will write the story you want to write.

I urge you not to be discouraged by the comments some of the readers leave. They are certainly entitled to their opinions and to express them in this forum, but you have some imagination and skill that entertains me and a number of others, and we're more interested in the stories you want to tell than the stories some readers feel compelled to direct you to.

Assuming your biography has some truth to it, (we are all entitled to privacy and a few of us . . .me?, lied a little to protect it) you and I are among the "elders" in this forum. We have in our lifetimes met all sorts of people, all of whom, in some way or another, have their own character flaws.

It is these flaws, I think, that are what makes each of us interesting and I have claimed over and over that, if our charcters didn't have flaws, they would be dull and boring and we would have nothing to write (or read) about.

I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.

cageytee

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Oh by the way

Well honey I love you but Oh by the way I want to have an affair and I have had sex with an old boyfriend.... Geee to love there does she really think he will buy that crap.... or this this just a .... its ok baby cuckold me and come back to me when you finish... i will be here waiting for you story

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Oh by the way

Well honey I love you but Oh by the way I want to have an affair and I have had sex with an old boyfriend.... Geee to love there does she really think he will buy that crap.... or this this just a .... its ok baby cuckold me and come back to me when you finish... i will be here waiting for you story

ChagrinedChagrinedover 18 years ago
I concur with Cageytree

Write what you want to write. Granted I may not like it, and reserve the option to comment I don't like it, but still: write the story as you see it.

the quality of your writing is above average. Sadly, around here that isn't saying all that much though. :-) But, keep writing.

And have Karen die a miserable death, the lying bitch! :-)

Regards,

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Interesting

from a purely and serious authorship creation, I guess we shouldn't complain. even if it is the "gathering" of a group of the most stupid people in the world, for sex, of course,,,

but from another view, it's, well, totally nonsensically stupid! Sarah's sucking big Jim's equipment, thinking deeply to herself, "I wish I din't have to travel; I could be here for him, to help him through his personal dilemmas, gosh, I love this man so much!"

Jim, at the same time, deep in thought, after having fucked his beautiful wife, "Gosh, this woman's fantastic; how she suck my dick! But, oh, gosh, Karen, she's something else; I love her wildness!"

Jack's thinking "Gosh, honey, my thoughts, my jealous thoughts, almost got out of hand! I'm glad you told me. A few intimate lunches and caresses with an old college boy friend, it's no problem! I thought you was cheating on me,,, but even if you did, just tell me, okay? I can't stand it if you was dishonest! But if you come clean, I will always forgive you, even if I don't like some of the things you do, okay, honey bear?"

Karen: "Jack, I have to be honest, I WILL START an affair with Jim, y'know, he's been working at my place now for sometime,,, he and I, well, sort of got intimate way back but we never had intercourse,,, I will be honest with you, okay, honey Jack?,,, I will start an affair, just to quench my lust, my thirst, for this increibly sexy man I never had intercourse with. I KNOW it will be no more than a few weeks or months, at most, then I will be insatiated; then I will never look elsewhere again, okay, honey? [not telling the dummy she's been fucking good ole him already],,,

the AUTHOR's already making Jack a forgiving man, advising that guy, what was his name, that Jack lunch with who told Jack he had just dirvorced his wife of over 25 years for cheating?,,, the author's already making JACK forgiving and understanding about wives cheating on their husbands: Jack said to that man, "Gosh, man, can you forgive her? I mean, it's such a long time you two've been together, right? ONE MISTAKE, right?"

Okay, I was wrong: THAT man who said although 25 years of love can't be forgotten immediately, that he will let go of that past and separate himself from this person,,, however painful, from someone who does not hold the same beliefs and honesty as he, someone who transgress against him because she didn't give a fuck --- despite the pleas afterward, after she's found out ,,, THAT was a smart person among this group of characters created by the AUTHOR here,,,

But fact is, in so far are the central story goes, unfortunately, Jack is a voyeur (albeit a closet one who doesn't want to admit he's one), who loves seeing (or knowing) his wife is fucking around and pretends to somewhat be angry about it but is also ready to go down on his knees, to hold the cheating wife, as she FAKELY cry and beg for "forgiveness"!

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 18 years ago
ANOTHER #2

I wish good luck to the author with the ending to your story. My only prayer is that it is not going to be a repeat of some type of an over used formula in this genre. Following are two examples of such formulas. I wish, with not much hope, to never see an example of either.

The reader FUMUNDA CHEEZE provided us with what I will call “The Totally-Wimp-Husband” formula (TWH).

I would like to present a modified version to this formula, which I will call: “The Pretend-Non-Wimp-Husband” (PNWH). I have seen small variations of the PNWH repeat themselves ad-nauseam.

According to this version the pretend- non-wimp- husband declares that wife’s cheating is/will be totally unacceptable. He ominously warns that because of what she did/or if she does what she plans, he ‘can not guarantee the continuation of the marriage’ and that ”right now” he is going to leave home. Wife is distraught, yet tells hubby that she ‘trusts his good judgment and maturity and prays that he will recognize her love to him and come back to her’. Wife proceeds with her affair but feels ‘very guilty’ all along.

After she is done, she promises hubby that even though she could not control her passion for that one time/week/ month/summer), she now ‘deeply regrets’ doing it. She recognizes that it was ’a mistake’ (despite all warnings that preceded the “mistake”). She ‘would have taken it back if she could’ She ‘now understands how stupid she was’. Now that a licensed therapist have explained to her the roots of her behavior she is ‘a changed woman’ who cries a lot, does not eat much and does not have sex with any one and will not have sex with anyone until she dies, except for her beloved hubby, but no pressure of course. She also says that she knows that she ‘does not even deserve him’

One to three chapters later, hubby decides that he needs to go to therapy (they always do), than wife joins therapy. He is still angry but she is secretly hopeful. She keeps calling him ‘just to ask how he is doing’. Than they meet in a party and/or she gets sick and /or he gets sick. He /she /they nourish each other back to health, which makes them bond again. Hubby decides that “It’s time to get back together” At the last paragraph hubby is warning:”One more time and you are out - no more warnings” to which wify happily responds:”For sure silly, and the same goes for you.” To herself she says: ‘I always knew that one day he will come back” In PNWH they always do.

For future reference, I suggest that formula writers will give us the heads up by writing next to the story’s name the formula type: TWH or PNWH. Some readers will know what to avoid, others will make sure not to miss these stories.

cloacascloacasover 18 years ago
Nice plot in this chapter

I like the way you have the lover worry about his own marriage and have the husband talk to a friend whose marriage fell apart. Nice details.

Whether or not it was a mistake to have the two fuck already depends on how you handle it.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 18 years ago
Achtung KOLKORE

Loved your description. I have read probabably 500 of the PNWH type. The total wimp that

I described was the extreme case. This story has already priviliged us the preview of the outcome. When he was talking to his separated friend, he was almost to the point of , "OH god, I love her so much I just could not stand to be without her" bullshit statements. That's the scenario I based my comment on. I knew a guy once that was like this.

He was a total cuckold except for the cum eating closet watcher I described. She and her lover went on trips together that he paid for that lasted anywhere from three days in Las Vegas to a 15 day Caribbean cruise. He knocked her up twice and both times she had an abortion. She laughed at him constantly for two and 1/2 years for being such a wimp. He finally ran a hose out of his new pickup truck's tailpipe in his garage and killed himself. He even wrote a note to her apologizing for any humiliation he might cause her by commiting suicide. He did this in the parking lot of a funeral home. His wife was tickled pink about his death. She and her lover went through his 250k life insurance that he left her in about two years. He was 15 years younger than her and left her for her niece.

If ever there was an evil motherfucker,she was the epidome of it. She had a stroke a few years ago, sits in a wheelchair now, and shits all over herself, with no-one. Her kids don't even have anything to do with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The Type Formatting Is horrible

I was a third of the way into this chapter but had to stop. I can't read all the words. The type spills over into the literotica margin with all that blue blotting out most of the words. Why? What are you,Blue88,doing wrong in posting that the type spills over onto the margins? How can you and any future author correct it?

We can't have a whole story like this. I think Chapter 1 & 2 were okay.

The people at Literotica have to take an active role so this stuff doesn't happen.

playingcardcompany

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
New type: Pretend-Wimp-Husband (PWH)

Then, of course, there's the pretend-wimp-husband (PWH) type, who pretends to be a wimp and accept everything that's going on. But in actuality, the PWH really knows everything and schemes to get revenge on his cheating wife, which is often quite ruthless. See "Guess what dear, we're divorced" by writing_dragon or "The Letter A" by ohio for examples.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 18 years ago
To Anonymous about formatting.

If you use outlook express, copy and then paste the text to an outlook express e-mail message window or an outlook express empty news message. you can then maximize the window and read the text. It is still a little wide but you don't have to scroll over 1/4 of an inch and the text can be read. don't know why but every once in awhile text gets posted like this.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Reading this story

You can also highlight the entire page to make it readable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
bravo!

you are just one of the many new writers following in the footsteps of the best in this catagory.

to vestiesmith. all these stories are at least a little bit over the top (for example, read your stories, which I kove). But having been around, people will say and do some real god awful crap.

to needyou who says "Man you can't do that to us readers! Come on at least let us know what the husband tells her. You're driving us crazy here. How finish it PLEASE!" listen to your words.

and thank you everyone who write the stories we love and hate!

energystar

phoenix764phoenix764over 18 years ago
Great

Other than the formating, a good story. The only reason I could see for Jack giving Karen permission is so that he could kill both Jim and Karen at the same time. Realistically speaking, he's not going to give permission, and Karen and Jim will cheat. I hope they get caught, and Sara and Jack take them to the cleaners in the divorces. A great way to end it would be for all the grown kids to disown their cheating parent, Jack and Sara get togther and have a wonderful life, and finally for Karen and Jim's relationship to end quickly after the divorce is final. Both of these cheaters deserve a very hard lesson in life, and being poor, disowned by your family, and losing the love of your life is the best way to do it.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 18 years ago
Thanks, Vastie... you said it well.

You've dug a heck of a hole, Blue88! Vastie's right... although it seems like somebody (probably Troubador) did have one elegant solution to this situation.

You need to have her simply castrate Jack and then put him out of his misery.

DeadWouldDeadWouldover 18 years ago
Most of what I would say has been well put by othe

But I can write you an ending, here, now......

When Karen finished her stupidity Jack got up without saying a word, grabbed his wallet and watch and walked out of the house.

He spent that night with his friend Mike and they swapped stories about stupid women.

The next day, after phoning to ensure Karen was not there, Jack hired a truck and took everything he wanted from the house. It wasn't really much and he wondered why he got the truck. He stored the stuff in one of those rented storage facilities ready for when he would need it again.

After a discussion with Mike they both visited the same divorce lawyer and got a bulk discount.

After the divorce was finalised and the house sold Jack had enough money to buy a comfortable apartment.

He never spoke a word to Karen the rest of his life, though for almost a year she tried to speak to him.

What could he posssibly have to say to a woman so stupid as to think any man, especially the one she claimed to love, would agree to a scheme such as she suggested? In all those years together she had no clue at all what he was really like. That was the greatest insult.

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
to vastie, from one of your fans,

this story is plausable(spell check). reminds me of a girl i dated almost a whole year in high school. i was deeply in love. she went to a girls all night party at a lodge. met a young man. did nothing but talk half the night with him and kissed him a few times. her girlfriends, who were our mutual friends, tried to tell her i would be very upset. she told them i was very understanding and wouldn't have any problems with it. she even told me that he was very cute and nice. that it meant nothing and she loved me with all her heart. she then informed me that he wanted to take her out on a date and she wanted to go with him. this is a true story. it was also the end of our relationship. it ended that very moment. she never seemed to understand why i was so angry and upset. by the way, that was almost 40 years ago. i've been happily married to my wife for 34 years. as you can guess, she has never asked me if she could date someone else.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
well done

well done for your first I am hoping and waiting for the next part. I do love a happy ending but she had already cheated and is now pushing her husband to far. So I see fire works for their marriage. What id he wanted just to have a short affair, would it be ok with her? No way. People don't think how they would feel if it was done to them ... if the did there would be less problems in marriages

HenryDavidThoreauHenryDavidThoreauover 18 years ago
On What Wetapap Said

Some men and women, a lot of them, in fact, like to have their cake and eat it, too, as the cliche goes.

Have a save marriage with a solid anchoring partner and all it entails (house, income, car, connection, respectability, etc.), but also have "a little 'just sex' on the side",,,

Now, if BOTH people in the marriage happen to love that life style, we know the name for it; bravo to them both!

But OTHERS do not want that! Some cheat outright, like this woman, who then either hides it or tries to, or tries to cajole their partner into being a voyeur,,,

What these silly women (men) want is to find an exact mirror of theirs in the opposite! why all the tears, fake

or real, all the troubles, with an "uwilling"/"unreasonable"

spouse, when you COULD have all the sex you want, with another one who likes to do the same thing you do?

Men and women in this husband's situation, as the reviewer WETAPAP said, must be totally clear and unequivocal:

"Sorry, honey, I may love and cherish you an think you are the world,,,, up to this point,,, but now that I know you've done, or what you said you're going to do, I'm outa here. I wish you a long life with fruitful pursuits!"

That's it; no shouting, crying, or stalking! Both are happy in their separate and cherished ways! (Folks, it's the AUTHOR we are discussing here, NOT his/her characters! lol!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Author is Stuck in the Corner!!!!

For some reason this story was removed for a week...I thought Blue might have changed the storyline in order to be able to proceed...because I think he stuck himself in a corner.

After rereading it....nothing has changed...I thought for sure the author would retract one very very important comment that puts the biggest most tremendous GAPING hole in his storyline.

Karen said:

While Jim and I were very intimate, we never truly consumated our relationship, for one reason or another. After a few weeks I was brought up short to discover that "MY INTENSE ATTRACTION FOR JIM THREATENED MY SCHOOL WORK AND I WAS IN VERY REAL DANGER OF BEING ASKED TO LEAVE". This certainly frightened me and I was able to step back and break it off with Jim. He understood my situation and agreed that we would remain just friends".

Jack should say:

So you stepped back when your attraction to Jim threatened your school work …BUT….you can’t step back when it threatens your 20 year marriage, our love, our family and our children. What kind of person are you? You cannot see the difference in magnitude….If you so ever once consummate with Jim, we are through period. Cases closed and please get yourself some serious counselling.

Karen breaks down…now realizing not only what she had lost…but in Jack’s logical and diplomatic world, he had summed up for her, the magnitude of her deception and adultery….when her education was at risk, she was able to discipline herself …something she was unable to do for her marriage and family. She confesses to Jack that he is right, but there is one problem, and cries out “I already fucked Jim…I am so sorry….”.

Jack, picks up his car keys and leaves her, never to return. And so on and so on.

I am repeating my earlier comment about this chapter also.

Mindless Tripe or another CHAGRINED Victim

08/23/05 by Anonymous in igiorgi0@hotmail.com

I read this chapter and could not believe two couples with 20 years plus marriage could sit in rooms and just think...no talking...just thinking...we know what Karen is thinking..we know what Jack is thinking..we know what Jim is thinking and we know what Karen is thinking....well, I am thunked out with this mindless tripe.

Like I said earlier..Jack's response should be "DISAPPOINTMENT" in Karen for the 20 years of marriage and having raised two children. Then "INDIFFERENCE"..."you do what's best because I don't care anymore"...case closed...carry on...Ditto with Sara...

One twist is that Jim stays away from Karen because he loves Sara more than Karen loves Jack...Karen then stalks Jim...Jim and Sara to protect themselves have a peace bond taken out on her...her obsession leads to her arrest and therapy in a nut house..Karen...never does comes around...shocked because what Karen wants Karen always got...she could not get Jim..and she can't get Jack back...she is caught within her own mindless tripe...masturbating aimlessly in the house...

I have done this before and I'll do it now...I am going to stop reading this story until it is complete..that I might appreciate what ever the author is really trying to write...I don't want another Chagrined victim in the making.

'nuff said

Andy

Kanga40Kanga40over 18 years ago
These public comments are GREAT

So many people pick up on different things in the stories. I just love all the diffrent takes.

I agree with the commentator below.

How is it as a young college student of 18-20 she is mature enough to leave the guy alone, but now as a 46yr old wife and mother(?) she is too stupid to control herself?

Th eauthor truly has dugh this hole way too deep

EffectEffectover 18 years ago
Don't want to judge right away but

Seriously I don't want to make a judgement about the story until it's done but even now it's hard to comment on the chapters at the moment. How chapter 5 starts is going to make or break this story for me to be honest. It's yoru story and I want you to write it your way but I hope some serious thought is put into what the husband says.

I can't even imagine anyone man or woman agreeing to what this wife wants without some serious problem taking place. Hell the very fact that it's asked should cause some serious problems.

It would be one thing if she hadn't slept with the guy but she already has hasn't she? Had some come to him before sleeping with the guy that would have changed the situation a little. She is suppose to love her husband but she is far more selfish about her own needs to even care about her feelings. What's done is done but what does she honestly expect him to say? If she even thought about the situation for real she should expect in the best response a stream of cursing, hurtfull looks and maybe some crying. In the worst at the moment a fist in the face (yeah I know it's extreme and violent but I did say worst response). She's going to ask permission to have an afair after already fucking the guy?

Now for the guy not to be a wimp I wouldn't want him to jump at divorce her but still love or no love, long time marriage or no long time marriage, I seriously hope he does not agree to this and lets her know and is clear what will happen to their marriage if she continues on with this. Long time being married or not, it's not like he couldn't meet someone new and she's the only one he can be with. I don't think anyone is ever in that position. At least I hope no is ever in that position.

I'm almost afraid to read the next chapter for fear of what the actual response to her request is going to be. Also the other guys wife, what will her reaction be. Don't these two realize how much pain and suffering they are going to be causing or have caused their significant others?

NeedYouNeedYouover 18 years ago
Come on let's be serious here

For just a second think about what's going on here. The wife fucks a man she use to love in what high school? And, now she wants her husband to allow her to continue to fuck him until she "gets it out of her system". She wants this since she doesn't wnat to sneek around on him, how nice of her!!!COME ON FOLKS! What wife would ever do such a thing and what husband would agree to it? If she wants to be trueful with him here she would have told him she had already fucked the other man once and then she would at least be honest. But in fact, no husband in his right brain would ever accept this arrangement or say OK to her request. For god sakes a man would tell her to walk, right now! Throw her ass out of the house and tell her she can now fuck whomever (or is it who ever) and she can do it whenever she wants becasue she is no longer his wife. This story isn't very real and I believe the aurthor wants it to read like it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Karen's Gotta Go!

Great start!! No doubt about it-Karen's gotta get the foot in the ass. Jack needs to ask her how many times she's had sex first though, so he can tell Sara when he calls her immediately after walking away from the soon-to-be ex-wife.

He should give her some of the property though since she at least respected him enough to let him know she had thrown away their marriage. Jim needs to lose a couple of teeth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Tension.

Well it's been good up to this point and I'm getting set to read part 5 I hope he doen't turn out to be a wimp eager cuckold. However you have set your character up as a man who doesn't want to lose her at any cost. If she does this then and he still wants her I can't see any out but for his own self respect and mental health but to take the attitude of doing the same thing to her. Honey I have this Itch alot like yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
divorce of the wife

Jack better find jim and beat the crap out of him or divorce the the wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
she can goto hell

Jack should tell her to go to hell and sleep there.

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
Following logically the path mapped out in the

earlier chapters. The idea of asking for permission after

the deed has been done has become almost a cliché in literotica to the point that one someone asks they are automatically condemned.

Karen does seem like a very shallow person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ha ha ha...

this seems funny.... esp d confession part....

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
MAKE SURE THE ROPE YOU GIVE

doesnt entangle you during the interim, TK U MLJ LV NV

PhotoproffPhotoproffover 11 years ago
The hammer

The hammer begins it's downward plunge! Hearts will be broken and sorrow will intrude.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loving it

Stupidest wife ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thought she was going to ask

Not tell. Stuff you I'm going to do it cause I love you soooo much. Yeah right.

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 10 years ago
An another one bites the dust

I mean what would you do? It's obvious his wife has gone crazy. So you either pack your bags and haul ass. Or then again, maybe go kill somebody?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cunt the cunt loose

She's a nasty slut that deserves nothing but misery until she finally dies of old age.

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 10 years ago
Please God; give Jack a pair of balls!

Don't let him become a willing cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not the Response she was hoping for

Let's add some spice for the next chapter.

Jack, after listening to Karen looses his calm, cool, and calculating demeanor. The

look in his eyes turn from one of understanding and sympathy to one of rage & anger

which could burn a hole through steel. He leaps out of his seat and makes his way to the bedroom. In a minute he comes back with several suitcases and tosses them at Karen's feet. With rage he shouts at Karen. I don't give a damn about your lust for Jim and refuse to be your cuckold. Make your choice now! Either you give up this obsession or start packing and get the hell out.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 7 years ago
Another read

Still very well done, albeit it bit hard to swallow that any woman would think this is a good idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 7 years ago
Damn

Now she wants her husband to be a willing cuckold. How stupid can she be? I'm not sure but I think Jack has bigger balls than that. We'll see...

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
Doesn't work

So she cold break it off for grades but not her marriage???

BAH!

ahmad2323ahmad2323over 6 years ago
Agreement

It is good for Jack to agree and plan to watch Jim and Karen fucking!

peter944peter944about 6 years ago

And she lies again after "coming clan" by not entioning she's already done it? I like the story some but...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WHO COULD POSSIBLY BELIEVE THAT STAYING IN SCHOOL WAS MORE IMPORTANT THAN STAYING MARRIED TO THE MAN SHE 'LOVES'... THE FATHER OF THEIR CHILDREN?

((( After a few weeks I was brought up short to discover that my intense attraction for Jim threatened my school work and I was in very real danger of being asked to leave. This certainly frightened me and I was able to step back and break it off with Jim. )))

SHE HAD NO PROBLEM KICKING HIM TO THE CURB TO KEEP FROM BEING BOOTED FROM SCHOOL BUT HER MARRIAGE??? FUCK THAT MINOR ITEM. LET'S GET IT ON, JIMBO. OL' JACK IS AN UNDERSTANDING GUY. HE'LL LET ME FUCK YOU. GET FUCKING REAL.

MINUS TEN FOR STUPIDITY AND FOR INSULTING OUR INTELLIGENCE.

ohyessssssohyessssssover 5 years ago
Babe

Let me go get your suitcase.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Gets worse

OK, after the third chapter I though this is going the way of cliches of romance novel - fatal attraction nonsense. I see now the author descended into cuckolding story lines of LE. Don't you get tired of this BS. How stupid you have to be to talk like that? Would a woman this stupid be anything else than a crack whore and a street walker? How would she be able to accomplish career and family with such a stupidity?

1 star for stereotypical cuckolding drivel.

chaoddicchaoddicabout 5 years ago
Interested to see where its going.

I know where id be...sure bitch have your affair...just dont comr back here...ever.

NegativeNellyNegativeNellyover 4 years ago
Observation

Funny how in most stories here if a husband and wife need to talk and they are in one room they need to move to another room of the house to talk. If they are in the kitchen they move to the living room. If they are in the living room they move to the kitchen or dining room. If they are on the deck they stay on the deck.....cliche

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Makes me want to read on

Karen is in total denial. She has perpetrated the ultimate betrayal that a spouse can visit upon a spouse, and she hopes he will okay with it? Very puzzling. 5 Stars.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Sure

I'm sure Jack will be just fine with that plan.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Of course dear. You have an affair with Jim. I'll just wait here for you to find happiness. Sure he will.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
That women is crazy to think this will go done well

Wow, you really expect jack to accept this.a grown women educated with 2 grown children.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My continuing to read this

Will depend on Jack's response.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The stupidity of silence

Once again, I have to point out the idiocy Jack showed by choosing not to confront Karen after he saw her at lunch with Jim and she lied about her day. Nothing she could have said at that point could have been harder to hear than what she just uttered. By having the discussion earlier, though, Jack would have had an opportunity to make clear to Karen she was playing with fire and that their marriage would be merely ashes if she chose to be intimate with Jim.

Now the stupid cunt has already poured the lighter fluid and struck the match. Burns leave such vicious scars.

unMisTakenIdentityunMisTakenIdentityover 3 years ago
Really?!

No woman is seriously this stupid. Right?

And no husband would actually agree to this...in this situation?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Mark T63

is correct

Turn around and walk out the door

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Time to fertilize the hedges with Karen!

ZK

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

"Karen found that she could not keep her mind on her work." - So much for "getting it out of your system!"

\

Even if Jack would understand, what about Jim's wife?

\

I notice that she didn't tell him that she had already fucked Jim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written and very erotic. Good plot and character development

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well she torched her marriage. She must be a complete idiot. Confessing a one-time infidelity is bad enough but demanding him to accept an affair is just bonkers. It is not remotely realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wait to kill a marriage. Ask for a "short" affair to get it out of her system. Wow. This can't end well. Also why thr overpowering urge now that she lready did it. Sure she was turned on but what was described did nit appear to be monumental sex. Lot of pent up desire and attraction, sure. But she was actually thinking on and off about her husband. Noted their dick sizes were similar. Jim didn't sound like a Casanova and was so turned on himself he didn't last long. So if once wasn't enough and the fear or losing her marriage is not enough, then how many times would be enough. She is so infatuated sexually with Jim, that she is delusional asking for an affair.

Pinto931Pinto931over 1 year ago

See you bitch, don’t let the door hit you in your fat ass on youe way out.

oldtwitoldtwit12 months ago

Oh this is so like so many stories on here, sorry

deependerdeepender9 months ago

News flash to the author: your characters don't know where this is going, either.

deependerdeepender9 months ago

Karen is playing Jack like ringing a Bell.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Seriously. There aren't women (or people) this stupid are there?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Gee, why am I not surprised 😒

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous