All Comments on 'Karen Ch. 05'

by Blue88

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
DeadWouldDeadWouldover 18 years ago
Too little

and too slowly.

Why not just give us the rest instead of in dribbles.

SHEEEEEEEEEESSHHH!

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
Quick, get Jack to the hospital!

We need an x-ray stat. It appears as if an author has supplied an average erotic story male with.......a backbone! And a brain with memories of marital vows taken just a few years ago. How can this be? Usually, 90% of the husbands on this site have their entire nervous system wired into their dick, so that anything sexual happening around them excites them, instead of appalling them as would happen if they actually caught their wife cheating.

Thank you for having a strong husband figure that hasn't "always wanted to see his wife fuck another man so I can jack off in the corner." The number of real men that actually want this is very few, while it is mis-represented on this site as something every man wants.

I look forward to reading the rest of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well Done Author - Very Credible To Date

I like your talent, your style of realism and your theme of consequence which mirrors real life.

Please continue but I have a couple of hopes. That you are not writing this on the fly and that you won't draw this out for that sake as each will diminish the strong work to date.

You and your work are appreciated - thanks with high Regard

EffectEffectover 18 years ago
Very nice

I really enjoyed this chapter. I like that Jack tried to control his reaction and how he didn't give in at all and actually hit on some very good points oh how well Karen actually knew him or respected him. Informing a person you had an afair is one thing but actually saying that and then seriously letting the other person you want to continue with it is another thing and really speaks volumes of your respect for that person and the relationship you are in.

Karen just screwed herself seriously and makes it more interesting that the feelings she had are no longer there. Now to see if that is really true she needs to see Jim again.

Sara surprised me with how calm she was though but the way the story explained her actual feelings toward Jim after what he has done before it makes sense.

Wish the chapter was a bit longer but looking forward to chapter 6.

SalamisSalamisover 18 years ago
Well done

I'm enjoying this a lot. There's good tension and buildup in each chapter. I do wish they were longer though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
powerful feelings

You write well about what the characters are experiencing. I'm enjoying the story and look forward to the next installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Something else is cooking

At least half of the parties in this story have reacted normally. Jack in male anger and Sara as the wife who already knew her husband was shallow. If Jack and Sara could get together they might have a beautiful relationship. Perhaps that's too much to expect.

The story is well done with believeable reactions and realizations in all parties. Karen and Jim need counseling which they will more than likely never get.

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
job well done,

we know it's so, when we are anticipating the next chapter. believe me, we are. you've put a small twist in every chapter. it's driving us nuts. can't quite figure out where you are headed with the next chapter. we think we do, but you fool us everytime. damn good job. keep up the good work, and please don't keep us waiting too long for the next installment. there are so many options that we can't wait to see which path you take.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
How many divorces?

Without a doubt we should be seeing one and maybe two divorces. Jack and KAREN might work it out but I doubt Sara and Jim will.

Is there any reason to believe Karen will really awaken and work to keep Jack? It does sound as though she has awakened from her idiocy.

Could Jack ever forgive her after her speech? It would be difficult. I think it would take some long counseling.

Jack and Karens situation presents a major problem for reconciliation. How will author handle this?

Good writing, though!

cageyteecageyteeover 18 years ago
I've enjoyed this story

I've enjoyed this story and I'm looking for more to come. Thank you for you time, effort and talents.

PAPATOADPAPATOADover 18 years ago
Next

Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 18 years ago
Perhaps

The next installment will be another wild and wanton fuck between Jim and Karen. after both have had their plain vanilla lives shattered, they figure WTF, my marriage is over anyhow, so I might as well go for the fantasy and fuck like a rabbit.

i do not care for the stereoype female reaction as portrayed by the author of Karen. Caught, crying, and apologetic. She confessesher affair and her intentions and when confronted with Jack's reaction, begins to bitterly sob and lost her lust for Jim. This is typical bullshit mode for a cheating wife. In a situation like hers, what she was really crying about was the possibility of losing the good life and having to get off her lazy ass and maybe even having to find a better job. Jim was about the same category loser type. They really deserve each other. I always like these types in that if they do get together, everytime one is late getting home or is not someplace at a pre-dtermined time, then the other party knows from their previous experiences that their partner could possibly be having an affair rather than just stuck in traffic.

Sounds as though Jim and Karen have the most to lose as Jack and Jim's wife have been prtrayed to both be sucessful business people.

To the author: Kudos to you on your solution to a real man's realistic approact to what Jack just learned about Karen. Good job writing and getting reader's emotions stirred, and yes, just like everyone else, I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

cloacascloacasover 18 years ago
Well done

Nice to include the other wife's pov. You also conveyed Karen's sense of illusion crashing.

phoenix764phoenix764over 18 years ago
Can't Wait for the next chapter

Thank you for not only writing a very realistic story, but also one that includes the consequences of actions. You made Jack a normal, strong man who would not tolerate his wife's adultery. I don't understand why so many stories in this category have either 1) a wimpy husband, 2) clueless husband, 3) no consequences, 4) a husband that wants his wife to cheat, and/or 5) no consequences.

I seriously doubt Jack and Karen's marriage will survive. What reason does he have to even consider giving her a second chance? She wasn't drunk, or under drugs. She thought this out, and committed the affair - to get it out of her system. Geez, how many people would like to have sex with other people based on physical attraction, but pass because one or both of them are already in committed relationships? Karen acted on her fantasy, and destroyed her marriage. I'd like to see both couples divorce, and for Jack and Sara to get together. Jim and Karen won't have anything in common, and therefore a relationship between them will fail. Both Karen and Jim will regret their actions for their entire lives, as they see Jack and Sara have a wonderful loving life, and family. It's great revenge to live better than the cheater, and make them regret their actions for a long, long time. Of course you could throw an additional monkey wrench into the works, and have Karen get pregnant by Jim, or for the 2 cheaters to get some VD. I'd like to see a law that requires cheaters to be punished with a permanent form of VD, and/or sterilization ( i.e. not by chemicals, but by surgery - can't get pregnant if one doesn't have a womb or balls)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
One Problem

the author makes Karen nothing but a simpleton who's mostly dictated by impulses and her genitals. even her tears are as a result of at-the-moment situations; there's no serious reflection before and there won't be after,,,

like someone said before, this is a woman in her, what? late 30s or early 40's?, with children in their teenage years?

the author's going to focus on the "chidlren" and argue that they do not deserve to have a "broken home" and he'll give Karen some BS and then deny her a few months of sex and intimacy, and then she's going to wear some sexy clothes and then all of a sudden he's going to cry out, "Come here, I want to fuck you so good, you'll never cheat again or think about it," ad nauseam.

Sara, on the other hand, is more cool-headed. "I think, Jim, that we need some space and distance between us for a while, to think more clearly where our marriage is headed." This is thinking.

Jim, on the other hand, is made a complete 1-dimensional fool, like Karen: "Oh, honey, it was only sex. She's been after me for a while; I was only try to give her a bit of what I've been giving you: good sex. But that's all she'll ever get from me. I love you only!"

Sarah may, however, be one of these false/masochistic Mother Teresa: no matter how many affairs he's had or will have in the future, she will forgive him and love him.

The "formula" for this kind of entanglement is proven in Literotica. (Don't even "bring" Sara and Jack "together"; that'd just make them like their respective spouses.)

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
vengeance is mine,

saith phoenix764, so let it be written, so let it be done. sorry phoenix, i take a different point of view than you. censorship, who gets to decide which books to burn. vengeance, who gets to decide which form of punishment will be merited out and for which crimes. happiness, who gets to decide what makes us all happy. sorrow, who gets to decide what makes us all sad. sex, who gets to decide what turns us on. hunger, who gets to decide what we eat. tolerance, who gets to decide how much pain we can bear. anger, who gets to decide what makes us mad. my point, it's simple, i understand and respect your opinion. hope you can understand that it's just one of millions, including mine. what makes us human, and by the way, one of the reasons i love this site, is our diversity of opinions, taste, beliefs, desires, reasoning, tolerance, acceptance, rejection, love, hate, etc., etc.. the various authors and their stories written and submitted here, offer us many different ideas, thoughts, reactions, circumstances, decisions, and last but not least, conclusions to real life cituations. some stories have wimp husbands, some have slut wives, some have weak characters, some have strong characters, some have repentant spouses, some have unrepentant spouses, some are sorry because they got caught, some are sorry because they have done wrong, etc., etc.. as in real life, there are a multitude of circumstance, reactions, and cunclusions, and as in real life, they are never the same. i speak from experience. in my own family, i have seen at least six different cases of cheating spouses, and six different responces and outcomes to the cituation. some divorced, some stayed together, some where able to be happy, some were never to smile again. to tell you how close the cases are, it includes some of my grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousins, my own parents, and my own marriage. thank goodness, none of my children yet, but human nature being what it is, nothing will surprise me. before you start to believe my whole family is twisted, it is a very large family, there are many long and loving marriages that have very devoted spouses. i mentioned my marriage in the list of cheaters, that was me. it was over 30 years ago. my wife and i have been married for 34 years. the last 30 of those have been a happy, loving, caring, devoted and yes, faithful marriage. this comment to the believers of once a cheat, always a cheat, not true, at least not in my case. to all the authors who write and submit here, please keep up the diversity, the quality, and last but not least the quantity of your stories. we love you all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
it has a story

paint a picture ....now i see what has happened ...what will be its direction next...how do we choose let me count the ways...im sure it will be fair as to reasoning and logic...well from this point of view....whatever it is some wioll agree some will disagree but lets just say keep it up ...every body is different imglad we are not all the same ill enjoy it

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Please, no vengence fuck

This has the feeling of Jack and Sara getting together out of revenge. Horrible cliche.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
good

well done, lots of drama and a real life problem. This has been great so far Jack has acted like any normal man would but do screw things up with a revenge fuck of Sara. Maybe they spend time with other and find out that they are a better match and fall in love but Jack and Sara shouldn't cheat

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
good

well done, lots of drama and a real life problem. This has been great so far Jack has acted like any normal man would but do screw things up with a revenge fuck of Sara. Maybe they spend time with other and find out that they are a better match and fall in love but Jack and Sara shouldn't cheat

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
GREAT STORY

THIS STORY IS BELIEVABLY WRITTEN. THE HUSBAND REACTED THE WAY A REAL MAN WOULD HAVE REACTED. GLAD YOU HAVEN'T TAKEN THE WIMPY,CUCKOLD WAY OUT. NO REAL MAN WOULD HAVE PUT UP WITH HER SLEEPING WITH ANOTHER MAN, OR HAVE ALLOWED IT TO CONTINUE.EXCEPT FOR THOSE FEW SICK,STUPID,WIMPY,CUCKOLD ONES. WE NORMAL PEOPLE PREFER STORIS WRITTEN REAL LIFE LIKE. THANK YOU AUTHOR.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 18 years ago
I like it and like the direction

Pretty good so far. I especially like the way they have made the two cheating lovers like people. Both are very shallow, driven by impulse, give no thought to difficulties. They would last about 15 minutes in the world w/o the people they married: Jim would wind up homeless on the street and Karen would just wander around the streets her attention wavering from one shiny object to the other.

Good character development. Can't wait to see where this goes. I agree the other's that a revenge fuck from the two offended spouses would be a bit much and far too transparent.

C

cloacascloacasover 18 years ago
Forgot to mention

The 82nd Airborne line was excellent, really caught my eye. It's touches like that which give characters life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good Work.

Thanks for not letting Jack be a wimp. He reacted just right. Are we going to see Jack and Sara perhaps get together later in this story. If so it should be because they realize a real attraction for each other and not just a physical attraction. They certainly seem to be more in tune with the real world and acceptable values. Sara already doesn't respect Jim or love him. Jack doesn't have respect for Karen and feels she doesn't respect him.

Regardless a great story. Looking forward to chapter 6.

FireFox59FireFox59over 18 years ago
You're killing me

LOL!!!!! You're killing me by making me wait for the next chapter!!!! GREAT job BLUE88! I'll try to hang on to see the final chapter:)! LOL!!!

DG HearDG Hearover 18 years ago
I liked the story

I only read the one chapter, going back to read the others. Sounds like a story I would have wrote but without all my errors. haha Sorry about the comparison. Very good read. Waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good Job Jack!

I can't wait for the next chapter. Now that Karen's "damaged goods" he's got no reason to stay married to her or have sex with her.

Wait until AFTER the divorces for any "revenge fucks" or other dating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Disappointing

You set such a high bar with the wonderful creative writing in your first four chapters, that I was a little disappointed with this chapter. Given your original premise that a 46 year old woman with 24 years of happy marriage would be stupid enough to go crazy about an old flame from college and take a chance on destroying her marriage and even discuss her infatuation with her husband , I was hoping you would come up with something more imaginative than having the husband fly into a rage and rush out to see a divorce lawyer. You portrayed the husband as a cool poised controlled individual early in your story. I would have expected cold anger, contempt for his wife's stupid adulterous affair and a calm explanation to Karen of how stupid she had been and how her actions might have destroyed their marriage. After 24 years of a loving marriage, Jack's haste to divorce seemed almost as thoughtless as Karen's adultery. Maybe divorce is the only answer, but I hope your innovative mind can come up with some more complex resolution. I would also appreciate a liitle more dialogue without compartmentalizing Jack and Karen's story, then Sara and Jim's story etc. Sorry about all the carping, because I really do think you have done a wonderful writing job so far. 60 year old George the minority voice

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
saras justice

Im glad sara canned that rat he deserved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
jack deserves

jack deserves better that woman that he calls a wife.

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Jack Needs to Rampage!

This chapter was ESPECIALLY spectacular. Thanks for sharing!

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
Consequences

have to happen. The responses of the victims were perfect so far. At least Jack is not on his way to prison. I do not think that many of this would escape without serious difficulties.

norcal62norcal62over 13 years ago
Names.

JackBell?

Jim Belson?

John Benson?

Give us a break. Use some imagination; or were you just playing games with names? Very annoying and distracting.

"His brain was awash." Really! How droll.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Agreed

Mixing names and spelling mistakes in them detract completely from the story. Also using the same names across stories brings past baggage with them and prevent character building within each individual story nkeepmwritinh though you surley have talent

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hmmmm...

at least u made it sound better than the previous story... seems to be heading somewhere

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
wow a story were blue88 has balls

the male lead has spunk and isn't some pussy waiting to happen

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
BE VERY CAREFUL

the rope has tentacle, TK U MLJ LV NV

HardFeltHardFeltalmost 11 years ago
Refreshing but ....

The honesty displayed in this story is refreshing, but are cheaters really honest to begin with? My experience is quite the opposite. Dishonest, lying, deceitful actions result in cheating. It sure would be nice to meet an honest cheater as it would give some basis for dealing with reality.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loving it

They got everything they deserved. Five stars.

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 10 years ago
Thank you!

My prayers were answered.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

LMFAO at Sherlock

Best comment I have read in a long time. And how true.

I do not know if you deliberately made Sarah, Karen, and Jim sooo over the top stupid, but I have to admit that it being near comical and it being nauseating are fighting for top reaction.

THIS :

"The problem was that she knew that this wasn't the first time Jim had strayed. She had never made a fuss before because she knew that none of his indiscretions were serious or long lasting, but she now realized that enough was enough.."

Was undoubtedly one of the more ludicrous . Never made a fuss about his adultery before??

Well how the fuck can she complain now? She let him know he could get away with it over and over again. She enabled the cheating douchebag.

At least she finally grew balls (euphamisticly) and is kicking his ass out.. at least we can hope she has the balls to divorce his sorry ass. After all she let his serial adultery pass before.

As for Karen, just as I think a man has control over where he shoves his dick, meaning the "I had no choice, HAD to fuck her", bullshit is disgusting so is the crap that a woman "has no choice, she just HAS to fuck him because he has "some hold" over her.... Bullshit to both.

Cheating cunt planned the adultery the whole way with utter disrespect and dishonor to husband

Have to see how this story plays out, but I got a feeling it is going to piss me off at the end with the spouses taking the cheaters back.

I agree with others... why the hell is this story broken up into one page chapters?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 7 years ago
Another read

"Why did it take such a catastrophe to wake me up?" Yes, why? Especially given that it only took the Dean telling her she was going poorly to snap her out of her previous lust filled craze.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 7 years ago
Excellent

All cheaters deserve to be punished for their actions. I hope the final chapter will see the asshole lovers alone and broken.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Blah-blah-blah

"He felt rage but he will not act on it" is a standard crock on literotica that all the mediocre authors are copying from each other. That of course is followed by sanctimonious pontifications.

There is only a small problem - that is not a real life. Rage cannot be controlled, women know that, that is why there are shelters for battered women for much smaller infractions than for a moronic statement "I had some sex and now I will have a brief affair". What kind of man would stand calmly after such an absolutely idiotic admission? I know ... mediocre literotica writers.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Hold tight

Please don't let her off the hook Jack. You and Sarah should destroy both of the cheating scum.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
So all of a sudden there is no fatal attraction

and the man is shallow?

Dude, your characters are so undeveloped that your twists make no sense. You are turning a cliche of "utterly-moronic-wife-tries-open-cuckolding" into a farce. Other writers here tried this cliche before already but at least some of them had interesting plot. You have no plot whatsoever and this relentless asinine "psychology" of "self-examination" is so freaking boring. 1 star for plotless cliche.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I feel so bad

And I realize this isn't right now that I treated my spouse like garbage and betrayed my partner. Oh the agony.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Bad just really bad

Again and again with very shallow characters, pathetic renditions of how people react.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 4 years ago
Short and to the point

Sara is my kind of woman. She seems way more pragmatic that Jack. She seems to have boiled down the problem to it's essence rather quickly while Jack is far too emotional to decide anything. The author has done a good job bringing out the character of these people in short order. 5 Stars.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Much better

Much better chapter. Hope Jack can maintain his focus. Looks like Sara is going to let Him down easy.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Good for Jack, I think that she has realised ,too late, that John is too much man for her games. Unfortunately, Sara isn't quite as tough on Jim.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Too little, too late...

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

If one fuck didn't cool their ardor, why does she think that "a few weeks, or at most a couple of months," will do it?

\

"Who was this cruel and vindictive man? This wasn't Jack." - Is she insane? What did she really expect? Whatever microscopic chance her idea had went out the window when she admitted that she had already cheated.

\

"Honey, she has been after me since I started work there. I really tried to calm her down," - Liar, they were after each other.

\

"She had always given him plenty of latitude." - That's the problem with giving in to people, they begin to think you're a pushover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Poor, innocent Karen. It's not her fault that her husband was not "sympathetic" and "understanding" with her. She doesn't deserve to suffer. I hope the author will make it up for her in the next chapter. Jack must take the blame for his wife's affair and seek her forgiveness and finally he should take her back and agree to let her have a brief affair ( or an affair-ette?) with Jim. That would make it a great raac story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You go Jack. Get the hell out of Dodge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story - excellent character development. Looks like Jack and Sarah will get together leaving Jim and Karen to spiral away

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

" That she actually believed that he would be ok with this astounded him. If she really believed that, then obviously she had no clue about who he was and what kind of man he was."

---> This. No coming back from that. I get that Karen was in such a lustful, physically infatuated state for Jim the philandering asshole, but worse than her one time tryst, was her incredibly flawed reasoning that a man she was married to for 25 years would "understand" and give his approval to an ongoing affair. It is interesting how his rejection and fury, shocked her out of her lust-filled fugue state and her lust for Jim instantly died. Buy by the time her rational thought processes reassert themselves l, she had killed her marriage to Jack. It is why we have consciences. They can save us from making terrible emotional decisions. Ironically if she had sought advice from literally ANYONE they would have talked her out of demanding Jack go along with a few week, at most two month affair of sin. Literally anyone would have pushed her off that ridiculously dumb idea. Even Jim. And the ones who knew her and really cared for her and her marriage would have firmly pressed that she needs to confess the one time fling, say never again m, and beg for mercy. Her unwillingness to stop and ask for more "meetings" is a dagger in their marriage. I suspect she will have remorse and regrets over her actions and foolish fantasies in coming chapters. Jack is pissed. Indeed this is one of those times when I can fully understand why the aggrieved husband would never want to see or talk to his loving wife again. Unlike for example the "Scarlet" series by the same author, where the husband just burns all contact after he catches his drunk wife (with really low tolerance to alcohol) making out with a co-worker who is a predator and has been trying to get into her pants for ages after a New Year's Eve party years ago. Esther in that series made an inexcusable but no unforgivable mistake by letting her guard down and drinking with the asshole. She would have banged him in thr hotel and woke up thr next morning feeling guilty as hell and tossing the asshole out, probably even confessing to her husband (maybe not, never know) but due to husband's intervention, it stopped at a couple minutes of fingering. But that husband went nuclear and cut ALL communication. It took persistence from friends of his to realize why it happened since he refused to talk (except one time briefly) to his wife. Took her dying of cancer while alone to get them to reconnect. In the Scarlet series, reconciliation was practically mandated and healed two bitter broken people. Here in this story? No way. That betrayal by Karen is just beyond. No way a reconciliation. Only mental health disorder can explain that and why would Jack ever consider touching her again. So yeah the dropping the mic and leaving the stage is totally justified here. While she didn't start out with malicious intent, even if we the reader kniw that shebis not malicious when she makes her demand, just clueless and not thinking rationally at all with no regard to Jack, therr is no way for Jack to ever believe otherwise. Fuck that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Shit, NO.

No way Jack non way should Jack take Karen back.

She has totally fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

My God. The girl sees the come on only after she went over the falls. She may be a 44 yo woman...but her brainwave stalled out 17 yo, crashed, burned and died.

Pity tha

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Actually (not having read to previous part but the 1st 2), this was the shining example what should've happened when hubby saw his wife with Jim the 1st time, all lovey dovey, in the hotel restaurant. Take some pictures of them, then record the conversation, where he, or at least, tells his wife that since she's out evidently loving this guy, stay with him & don't return home for the next several days at least. But as he just left it there & only asked later on what she did for lunch, he proved himself relatively spineless. In this chapter, at least he found most of it back. 4 stars for that. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Pathetic people, these two. The word stupid, defined in the dictionary, clearly defines them AND you can't fix stupid!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous