All Comments on 'Karen, Chrissy & I Ch. 1'

by PapiNorm

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well Done

Very nice start - I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

>My fingers found their way to her warm hole and slowly slid into her, causing little mewling sounds to come from her throat. Her pussy was tight, and she clenched my finger as it entered her, but she kept pushing for more. I felt her hymen and massaged it with a fingertip.

...ummm, don't think so. You get to the hymen before you get to any warm hole. Go back to Sex Ed school!

>I massaged my Karen’s cherry, and slowly stroked my finger in and out of her, as my lips and tongue went to work on her clit. When I broke her cherry, I felt her wince a bit, but soon, her humping and renewed happy kitty noises left no doubt that she was enjoying my attentions, again.

They saved them for you and you're breaking it with your fucking finger?! Well thats shitty! Its still going to tear more when you finally fuck her, should have done it right to begin with. That was anticlimactic and sucked!!

Dont get me wrong, the story is generally really good, that just kind of ruined expectations, kind of like some authors writing so the guy tells her to get on top for the first time, ugh. Just ruins it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great sex story, Love how he took her cherry

gave you a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Reminds me of the first time I fucked my sister

I'll never understand where my little sister (2 years younger) learned how to suck cock and fuck - I always had assumed she was still a virgin - but the first time we decided to explore each other's sexuality she took command almost immediately!!! She had me naked quicker than you could guess and took my cock in both hands, stroking me to a climax in nothing flat - of course she took my large cumshot in her mouth, swallowing it while stroking the head of my cock with her sexy tongue and then opened her gorgeous warm soaking wet pussy to my inquiring tongue.

Her pussy was as tight and warm and wet as you can imagine and had my just cummed cock instantly at full attention and she was working that sweet fuck tunnel up and town my cock like a pro.

This time she cummed first, nearly drowning me in her cum fluid and keeping my unbelievably rock hard cock at full attention and then climbing onto it and slipping it right into her pussy for some more fucking.

My cock has never been so continuously hard as it was that night - for we fucked the night away! I actually lost count of the number of times I ejaculated and filled her sweet pussy with cum but she loved every fuck - telling me I was the best fuck and had the hardest biggest cock she'd ever fucked or even seen!

Ever since that time we have been fucking at least three times a week, which makes it complicated since her mother expects me to fuck her weekly and my secretary at work expects a fuck or two a week.

I may have doomed myself to being fucked to death - but can you imagine a better way to go????

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
great start

please continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous