Karen Ch. 03: Creamed Pants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I, I, your, I am your!" Ken replied.

"Think of me massaging my cock with my inner muscles and address me correctly," Karen voice became stern.

"You own me, lovely Karen!" Ken whispered.

"Repeat it!" Karen demanded.

"You own me, lovely Karen!" Ken said loudly.

"Again!" Karen ordered.

"You - own - me! Lovely Karen!" Ken shouted.

"You feel that while I massage my cock with powerful contractions, that you are coming close to an orgasm. Do you think I can crush this rock hard cock with my inner muscles?" Karen asked.

"I, I. Don't do it, lovely Karen!" Ken replied in desperation.

"No, I won't, boy! You are very close now, aren't you? I want you to hold you in this state very long." Karen explained. "If you beg me to make you cum, perhaps I'll show mercy."

"Uuuh, uuuh, uuuuh" Ken replied in the imagined rhythm of the contractions of her vaginal muscles.

"You are so close now, but you can't cum, because I don't want it." Karen felt giddy.

"Karen, please, lovely Karen! It's beginning to hurt now. Please, don't be cruel with me!" Ken shouted.

"Beg me!" Karen answered.

"Please, lovely Karen, let me cum!" Ken was desperate.

"Hmmmm" Karen purred. "I like it when you beg! I have to slow down now a bit, because you can't stand any longer!"

"Please, lovely, please! Lovely Karen. Please make me cum! I, I, I."

"I'm moving now effortless with slow moves up and down this rock hard penis." Karen was happy. "I want to hear a little more begging from my boy toy now!"

"Please, make me cum. Please, lovely Karen, I'll do anything for you. Please!" Ken's desperation grew.

"Shall I?" Karen replied, she seemed unimpressed.

"Pleeeeease, lovely Karen!" Ken begged again.

"Okay! I'm riding you now hard very fast. You couldn't do anything, but giving in to me fucking your brains out! Feel it! You can't resist! Yes, yes, yes. Feel me milking you. Spurt your load. Spurt it now!" Karen shouted.

With a loud grunt, Ken erupted. The telephone receiver slipped from his hand. It took some time until he was able to grab it again.

"Without even being near you!" Ken heard Karen's voice. "I can do this only with my voice! That's entertainment! That's power! Good boy! Shall I tell you something?"

Karen's voice became soft. "I've cum, too."