Kari's wish Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cd4girls
cd4girls
16 Followers

Kari excused herself from the table to go to the bathroom, so I followed suit. We giggled as we peed and talked about Clark. When the two of us were touching up our makeup in the mirror, I blurted how cute Clark was. Kari stopped and looked at me.

"Maybe you two should spend the afternoon together, would you like that?" Kari asked. She sounded a bit hurt.

"No, of course not, I want to be with you." But my feelings were mixed. I wouldn't have minded spending time to get to know Clark and maybe flirt a little.

We returned to the table and Clark had finished with the bill. Clark gave me a hug to say good-bye and I felt his large, hard body underneath. It was electrifying. I wanted so much for him to whisk me up and take me away. Clark gave Kari a kiss and a hug and we exited the restaurant.

In the car Kari told me she had some errands to run and that her second bedroom, my bedroom, was full of girly things for me to wear if I wanted to get out of my dress. I was somewhat relieved because my feet were beginning to hurt.

My head was confused and running in five places at the same time. But one thing was very clear, I was finally getting friends and I was seen as attractive. I loved the attention and the more and more I sold myself into living my life as Monica.

Kari and I kissed for a little bit on the couch when we got home, but she had to change and run her errands. I wanted her to straddle me and feel her sexy body close to mine, but she pulled away and quickly changed out of her tight dress into some jeans and a sweatshirt. I stayed dressed hoping to seduce Kari to stay.

We hugged and shared a passionate kiss before Kari left. I fixed her lips that had been smudged with my lipstick and she was gone. I wondered what other clothes Kari had found for me.

The dressers were full and hanging in the closet where every kind of dress I could think of. I was ready to pull off my dress and change when the there was a knock at the door. I checked my makeup and answered the door. It was Clark.

"Is Kari around," Clark said, he looked dashing as he stood in front of me.

"No, she just took off to run some errands." Clark was about a good 6 inches taller than me, but in my heels I was just a tad shorter than him. I loved his eyes as I could tell he was checking me out.

"Oh, well she forgot this at the restaurant." He held up a cell phone. Did Kari want Clark to come back?

"You can drop it off in the kitchen if you want," I said, feeling more and more attracted to Clark's large chest and strong arms.

Clark walked in and I followed close behind. My want for him was driving me crazy. I was now looking at his cute butt and imagined it pumping between my spread legs like he was fucking me as any other woman. He set the phone down on the counter and turned. I stood close to him, maybe a tad too close.

"So what are you doing while Kari is out?" The question was very forward and I loved it.

"A little of this, and a little of that." I said to him running my finger down the profile of his strong arm.

"Have you ever been with a man like me? You know what they say, once you go blackā€¦" he laughed at his own joke. It sounded like it was nervous and for some reason. I liked him on edge around me.

"No I have never been with a man like you before." It was an honest statement.

"The rumor is true you know," he said. He was getting goofy and I knew I had to take control.

I hummed my pleasure and felt the bulge in his pants. He was rock hard, I was turning him on. The idea pleased me and my hormones began to rage. Monica is going to take you for a ride, I thought as I leaned in close, our lips just millimeters away.

"Have you ever been with a girl like me?" I whispered right to his lips.

"Oh girl, I think you underestimate me," he said with a cocky smile.

I took his hand to run it down my side to my hips then to my fully extended cock in my dress. His eyes bulged as he felt my smaller hard cock. I didn't give him much time to think about it as I laid a kiss on his lips. I kissed him hard and passionate knowing that he might bolt from the door.

Instead he kissed back and his hand started to rub my cock through the tight satin dress. I was busy feeling him too and we locked lips for quite a long time. The touch of his lips and tongue sent waves of electricity down my spine and I wanted him to do what ever he wanted to do with me.

"No, I have never been with kinky girl like you before," Clark said after our lips parted. My breathing quickened and I enjoyed feeling his cock in his pants.

"Mmm, this should be interesting then," I said, my whole being wanted him.

We kissed again, this time a little harder than before. I could tell he liked it a little rough, and his hands wrapped around my hips to my waist. As our tongues danced and our lips smashed together, I could feel him grind his harden rod into me. The feeling was strange and exciting.

At one point our cocks were rubbing together, and the feeling of my dress and nylons was putting me in to overload. I even lifted my leg to wrap around him as Clark felt up my dress. I nearly came in my panties kissing this hot black stud.

His strong hands on my bare ass felt good as our hips pushed into one another's. The two of us must have been a sight as we rubbed into each other. I was breathless with each kiss and Clark would not let me go as we kissed and felt each other up.

"Are we going to dry hump all day or are you going to let me suck it?" I said as we parted lips to breath.

"Straight to the point, huh?"

"Go and sit back on the couch," I told him. He was very obedient and I loved the power of sexuality I had over him. I let him sit and I stood and watched him get comfortable.

"Take it out big boy," I told him as I posed for him with my best "come fuck me" look.

Clark smiled and began to unbuckle his belt and release his monster cock. A few moments of fiddling and out pushed a giant black cock. My eyes widened as he took it out to caress it.

I lowered myself to my hands and knees, not believing that I was doing this. I crawled to his lap and ran my gloved hands up his thighs. When my hands got to his rod, my hormones were on another level.

I had never touched another man's cock before and I was surprised how sexual it was. And of course it made perfect sense, here I had a cock for so long and I knew just how to handle it. I knew what I liked and didn't like so it would only make sense I would be good at oral sex with a cock in front of me.

I felt his shaft with my hands feeling every inch of it. It had to be eight inches of pure black manhood. I looked Clark in his eyes as I licked the tip. I got my first taste of cock and I was hooked. The salty musk was such a turn on and the bitter precum seemed to make it even hotter.

I started to jerk Clark off with one hand and feel his tight abs with my other hand, all the time kissing and licking the tip of his cock. I kept eye contact with him the entire time. I tried different things to get a reaction out of Clark.

I flicked my tongue over his cock head and he would moan in response. When I raked my teeth over the top of his cock, his body quivered. I loved turning Clark on. My own cock strained in the panties and dress as I continued to experiment with his hard on.

As I played I was also trying to get him to undress, pushing his pants down and getting him to slip out of his shirt. A series of thought ran through my head of what I wanted to do. Clark seemed the perfect partner to be as kinky as I wanted. I envisioned what I wanted to do. It was so outside of Kevin, but as Monica, my inhibitions began to melt away.

As I sucked Clark off and jerking him at the same time I reached down and started to pull my panties down and off. My hard cock pushed against the dress. I got Clark close to a climax when I pulled up and lifted my dress in front of him, exposing my hard cock to him.

Clark whined as I stopped pleasing him with my mouth and looked at me with some nervous tension. I sensed he was uncomfortable.

"Don't worry baby, I am not going to make you suck it, yet."

I straddled over his lap my cock protruding over his. I began to jerk off making Clark watch me. I tried to make it as sexy as I could. My own moans and panting were soft and feminine. Each time Clark tried to move or touch me I would put him back in place.

"No, no baby, just watch for now," I breathed.

I was surprised to see Clark's hot cock stayed long and strong for me, he liked it. I felt my body shutter as I reached my climax, I was careful to aim my smaller cock at Clark's larger rod. I bit my lip as my hot cum covered the big black cock underneath me watching him closely all along. Clark let out a gasp.

I made sure his penis was covered in my hot cum when I turned around, offering my ass to him. I gritted my teeth waiting for Clark's move, and his hands immediately grabbed my hips as I spread my legs for him to better enter me. I knew that taking my first cock was going to hurt, but I was in the moment, and it was making me hot to have his large cock slip inside of me.

He was surprisingly gentle and as I felt the head of his hot cock touch the rim of my anus. I let out a sexy moan as the head began to push in. My nylon legs rubbed against his hairy legs as he slowly entered me. As he was about a third of the way I felt like I had made a mistake because the pain was started to intensify.

His thick cock spread my anus open and it touched something sensitive just behind my cock on the inside. I couldn't believe it, but I had a g spot inside my anus. The pain was not as intense as the spot in my ass that was feeling Clark's hot cock covered in cum rubbing against it.

Between the pain and the sweet erotic feeling of Clark in me my moans turned to screams. But instead of screaming "No!" I was yelling "Yes, yes, yes Clark, fuck me!"

The slow entry turned to hot fucking. I knew he loved taking this virgin asshole, and I was feeling so womanly and so turned on. He grabbed my hips and began to roughly fuck my little hole.

My cock stiffened again as my balls jumped and slammed into Clark's darker balls. It didn't take long for Clark's body stiffen and begin to spasm in a climax of raw sex between the two of us.

I felt the spurts of cum far in my anus and the feeling was both weird and extremely hot. I wanted the feeling to last longer but the large cock began to hurt inside. I lifted myself off of Clark, fixed my dress and turned and gave him a long kiss, letting his hot cock rub against mine through my dress. I could feel his love juice leak down my legs.

"You are quite the hot lover," I whispered to him as we kissed. Clark moaned his approval as we kissed.

"Same to you girl."

I pulled off of him and stood in front of him. "Do you want to taste it?"

"Is it okay if I say no," Clark said has he pulled his shirt back on.

"You can say no, but then I have to tell Kari what you did." I felt I had him, and making him do this to me made him mine in a way. Clark looked at me a bit scared and I tried to convince him to take me into his mouth as I lifted my skirt once more.

"Okay, fuck it." Clark took my smaller cock into his mouth, but I knew he was finding it disgusting. He tried his best but floundered around with my cock. I told him finally to stop.

"Next time I expect better." I slapped him just to get a reaction and Clark put his head down as if he was ashamed. I loved it, normally these big guys scared the shit out of me, but now I was in control of one by using my sexuality.

"Do you want to be with me again?" I asked.

"Yes," he replied quietly.

"Good, I want to do this again. Now get dressed and call me tonight," I knew I bruised his ego a little bit so I leaned in and gave him a long passionate kiss. "And we can meet again."

Clark smiled at me, he knew then I still liked him and wanted to be with him. He nodded his head and kissed me back.

"No word of this to Kari," he said seriously.

I smiled back at him and told him he could leave at any time. I walked back into my bedroom and quickly undressed. He was still leaking out of my anus. I was disappointed that Clark didn't finish me off, my cock was still chubby.

I carefully took my wig off, lucky that Clark didn't pull it as I went down on him. I jumped in the shower and began washing off. The idea to have Clark fuck my ass was coming back to haunt me because my anus was beyond sore. As I was busy cleaning myself, I heard the front door slam. I took a deep sigh realizing it was Clark leaving.

When I dried off, I looked into the drawers and found a long silk purple gown. I slipped it on, surprised how good of a job Kari had done shopping for me. The gown felt loose around the bust. I found a bra that the cups were filled and slipped it on. I looked much better in the gown. I decided too to wear some white pantyhose as well. It made it feel so feminine and right.

I grabbed a quick dinner of carrots and hummus and slipped into bed. My anus was throbbing, but as I remembered the events of the previous hours it just made me horny. Finally I succumbed to my exhausted state and fell asleep.

When I awoke I felt someone in the bed next to me. It was Kari. I gave her a little hug and she woke up with me. I smiled as our legs, both covered in pantyhose rubbed together.

"So how was your first day so far," Kari yawned at me.

"Actually, it was fantastic."

"Good, did you enjoy Clark's company?"

I froze. I didn't know what to say. She set me up, and somehow knew I wanted to be with Clark.

"Kari, I, well I am sorry."

"Don't be, I saw the tape, you were pretty hot with him."

"What tape?" I nearly screamed.

"I knew if I asked you if you wanted Clark it wouldn't compel you to have fun with him. You might not have done it."

"You planned it." I was smiling when I said it, I almost wanted to laugh. I was duped.

"Of course, Monica," she said knowingly. "Even I can't control Clark like that, you made him suck you."

"Well, I have my talents."

Kari gave me a long kiss and started to rub my cock through the silky night gown and pantyhose.

"I would love to see you with some of my other boyfriends," she said excitedly.

"Are they as cute as Clark?"

"Do you think I date losers?" Kari said shocked.

"No," I said as my cock awoke as well at Kari's touch. "Okay, I will play girly with your boyfriends, but you also let me play with some of your girlfriends."

"Oh, renegotiating are we? Okay for every boyfriend of mine you do, I will get one girlfriend for you too."

"Am I being pimped out?" I asked with a wide smile on my face.

Kari just smiled and jumped on me.

cd4girls
cd4girls
16 Followers
12