All Comments on 'Kasey's Trials and Tribulations 2'

by Master_Vassago

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Can't wait....

Loved the first installment...second was almost as much a tease for me as it was for mason...can't wait to see how he re-seizes the upper hand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Vampires and hypnotists

I loved your vampire stories . I was hard for all the issues and was hypnotized thruout especially the most erotic parts and that hypnotizm continued into the stories of Kasey's Trials. after reading both I wish I was your wife and you could ravish me. She's a beauty and I hope she reads your stories and jumps your bones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Kasey's first woman

I hope that in part 3, Kasey will at last make love with a woman.... I like the idea that she could reluctently be forced to an orgasm with this woman in public, especiallly in front of the whole assembly of the XXXmas sexfest... And what not being tied, mind controlled and forced to orgasm again and again and again with caress, licking, fingering and toys and so on...til the morning. This submission would be a perfect Xmas gift to Doctor Mason, and why not, a wedding promice. (I do apologise about my english, I'm a weirdo french)

sassydeesassydeeover 16 years ago
More, More....

I am sooo wet reading these 2 chapters. Would love to be Kasey as she works through all the ideas Mason has for her.

What promise this series shows...leaving U/us panting for more.

sassydee@yahoo.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaster_Vassago@Master_Vassago
642 Followers
Thank you for visiting, if you enjoyed one of my stories drop me a line or comment and vote on a story please. Happy to return to my love for writing!!! Twitter name is @MasterVassago

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES