Kass's Master/Slave Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You nod and return to his cock licking the shaft, stroking it with your hand and trying with great difficulty to get your mouth over his cock head. He hardens quickly with your ministrations. Judy comes over and whispers in my ear. I pull a bottle of astroglide from a drawer and hand it to you.

"Kassy, lube up Judy's pussy and Ronnie's cock."

You do as asked and hold Ronnie's cock as Judy straddles his hips. She lowers her hips and you make sure her pussy is lined up with his cock. As her flesh touches his, she slides her pussy around over the huge head of Ronnie's cock. I see you rub her clit as she does. She presses her hips down and half Ronnie's cock head enters her pussy. She sits up straight and you rub her clit more.

I put my hands on her shoulders. You are holding the shaft of Ronnie's cock steady under Judy. I put my weight on Judy's shoulders and force her body down. As this happens, the three of you feel and I hear the head of Ronnie's cock pop past the tight ring in Judy's vagina into her. The shaft is thin so that the vaginal walls only feel the cock head.

Judy grunts with some pain, but as soon as Ronnie starts moving his hips, the pain goes away and all Judy and Ronnie feel is that wonderful friction of velvety skin against velvety skin. As they set up a fucking rhythm, you & I back away and I sit on a chair with you standing beside me.

We stay where we are a few moments watching the three couples fucking. The sight, sounds and smell of sex are all around us. Your breathing is ragged so I know you are very excited. I keep you standing but bring you between my legs facing outward. I kiss the cheeks of your ass and you wiggle your hips imperceptibly. I run my hand up the inside of you thigh until I reach your pussy. I insert two fingers in you and you try to lower your hips to increase the pressure.

I use my thumb to get some pussy juice onto your anus. Then I slide my thumb into your ass. You groan with the contact and start humping your hips against my hand, but I remove it before you can cum. You groan your disappointment again.

I use the Astroglide to lube my cock while you are watching the three couples fuck. I take your hips and pull you down to sit on my lap. As you come down, I make sure your asshole is over my cock. As you continue sitting, your weight forces my cock all the way in your ass and your ass cheeks rest on my pubic hair. You start to move your hips but I hold you still. I pinch your nipples with a free hand. You have to sit on my lap fully penetrated by my dick while watching this sex orgy in front of you. The sounds, smells, sights are erotic as hell and you feel like you may come without any more friction.

About that time, Tabby screams out as she cums and falls forward onto the couch. Since Jefferson is still very hard, I motion him to join us. I take one thigh in each hand and spread you for Jefferson. He quickly gets the idea and comes over, aims his cock at your open pussy and plunges all the way inside you. I let his do all the moving. I simply sit still with my cock buried in you ass as he fucks the hell out of you. You are groaning and thrashing as she slides his cock in and out of your pussy. My cock gets the benefit of all this movement. Jefferson stiffens and cums. I can feel the spurts thru the walls of your pussy and his cock swells, jerks and explodes within you. Then he pulls out and fades away.

We watch the fabulously sexy fucking motions of LaTicia as she rides Otto's coke can size cock. Her ass wobbles with the motions she makes on his dick. She looks like a Rio dancer at Carnival as that big ass bounces on Otto.

Suddenly, she stiffens yelling, "OOOHHH, GOD, I'mm CCCUUUMMMINNNGGG. OOH FUCCKK!!!"

Then she slumps onto Otto. Otto lets her rest a minute then climbs out from under her and heads our way. I am still holding your pussy wide open with my cock up your ass. You are rotating your hips on my cock. As you see that Otto is going to fuck you too, you stop your hips, probably to present a good target for him. As he approaches, you take a deep breath. He puts his cock at your entrance and pushes forward and slides into you. I can feel your skin stretching as he enters you. He quickly increases the pace and begins a strong fucking into your pussy. You are groaning with pleasure (I think) as he pounds you. After almost 5 minutes of nonstop pounding, Otto cums in you. Then pulls out and moves away.

You have the routine down now and you turn your attention to Judy & Ronnie. You watch his huge cock head plowing her pussy. She has been moaning or groaning since he started fucking her. Suddenly she stiffens every muscle in her body. Her hands grab the bedding and twist it with her straining. She is biting down on the pillow and that is probably the only reason hotel security does not raid us.

As Ronnie pulls out of Judy and you look at the gaping hole of her pussy. It is bright red and frothy with juices that were worked into a lather. If her pussy was canine, everyone would yell, "Mad dog, mad dog!!" and run the other way.

Ronnie stands and struts over with his 13 inch cock with the obscenely large cock head toward you. He does not even slow down as he gets to you, just inserts the head of his cock in your open pussy and rams it home. You grunt as it feels like a bulldozer plowing untouched territory in your pussy.

The friction is incredible to you and I can feel it through the walls of your cunt. Judy comes over to kiss you mouth. Tabby settles on one breast. LaTisha gets up under Ronnie and you to lick at his cock and your pussy as he fucks you. Her tongue nails my ass and soon you jerk so I know she has nailed your ass too.

Otto and Jefferson come and hold up your legs as Ronnie continues to plow his huge cock head into you. I reach down with my fingers and strum your clit as all this goes on. Soon you stiffen and announce to the room that you are cumming. Your hips jerk and I can feel your pussy muscles clamp down on Ronnie's cock as your ass muscles clamp on my dick too. The slow teasing and many disappointments have heightened your senses. This climax takes almost two minutes. Ronnie cums during your orgasm and he finishes before you do.

As Ronnie pulls out of your pussy, I get you on all fours on the bed. I start fucking

your ass hard. Holding still with my cock in your ass while three different guys fucked

your pussy was interesting, even exciting. But now I want to cum.

Judy moves under your hips. I feel her hair against my balls as she clamps her

mouth over your pussy and sucks out the cum deposited there by Ronnie, Otto &

Jefferson. LaTicia gets behind me and her tongue is quickly in my asshole as she also massages my balls. Tabby is pinching your hard nipples as your pussy is sucked and I slam into your ass.

This is not going to last long. I hear and feel that Judy has stopped sucking your pussy. She now has at least three fingers in your pussy and is ramming you fast and furiously. I suspect her tongue is on your clit as well. In a moment you stiffen again.

"Ooooohhhhh, Godddddd. Fuck meeeee. I'mmm cummmnnnnnnggggggggg." we hear escape your clenched teeth.

Your ass clamps down on my cock as I piston it in & out of you ass. At that moment, LaTicia removes her tongue and Judy inserts her finger up my ass and massages my prostate. Don't know where she learned the technique, but I am glad she did as I cum hard, long and strong. I suspect you can feel the ropes of cum shooting out of my dick into your ass. I am grinding my hips against your ass and stirring your insides with my cock as my prostate is massaged.

After a few moments, we all collapse on the bed. The others quietly get dressed and leave. Each one comes by to kiss you and thank you for being such a good slave. Then they quietly exit.

As I lay there holding you and gently kissing any skin I can reach I ask you if you enjoyed your first slave experience.

You tell me, "It was the most exciting thing I have done, but at times, I wasn't sure I was going to like it."

I hug you close and kiss your neck. "Kass, baby, you did well, but the big test is tomorrow. We are going to a Slave/Master meeting. You be here at 4 PM. I'll have your outfit ready. Now get some rest...you are going to need it."

With that, we drift off to sleep...probably I sleep before you as I suspect you are wondering what tomorrow holds. It sounds like more people. What will you have to do or what will be done to you? Finally you drift off to sleep and to dream of sexual pleasures.

12