All Comments on 'Kate & Jim Ch. 05'

by beagle9690

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I am so glad that you finally posted another chapter to this saga. Please don't make your loyal readers wait as long for the next chapter.

WerewolfEnthusiastWerewolfEnthusiastabout 9 years ago
Wow

Completely love this update. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
need more

while this saga started strangely, i hope you continue. with Florida and grandma. also, kicking her ex's ass. i really have enjoyed the story of the troll and vixen.

SirBigfootSirBigfootover 8 years ago
Great update,

But obviously needs more. I hope you are still writing, as this is a great story.

pc10pc10over 8 years ago
Complete this series please

I've read this series 3rd time in a year.Please complete the series and post it.It is enough time to complete and post another part.Don't make your loyal fans wait more :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The ending?

I hope you finish this story soon. It will be a sad thing if this turns out to be like way to many Literotica stories that are started but never finished. This is a good story idea with unlimited promise. How about making up with old friends, learning about Tom and Jim's history, meeting grandma, punishing the ex-husband. Come on, this story has chapters left to be told. TELL THEM....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Repetitive.

I have enjoyed portions of all five chapters. I much disliked your cut and paste sex scenes in the first three chapters. The last two, you only cut and pasted part of it. I hope you do better on the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why of why

Doesn't anyone ever finish their stories????????

I'm really getting tired of becoming interested in a storyline only to be left hanging in space with an unfinished story.

It's frustrating,to say the least.

SAV12SAV12about 5 years ago
I HAVE TO AGREE

I HAVE TO AGREE. HERE WE HAVE A REALLY REALLY GOOD STORY, AND THE AUTHOR LEFT US HANGING WITH AN UNFINISHED STORY. REALLY NOW THIS IS STARTING THIS HAPPEN WAY TO MUCH ON THIS WEBSITE. IT SHOULD BE A REQUIREMENT TO SUBMIT THE TOTAL STORY AT ONE TIME.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
If Only

If only, just one more time, FTDS could step up to the plate and do the magic one more time. But it’s been so long I don’t really see that happening. It’s a shame, too, because this story showed so much promise.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

I agree with recent sentiment and vilify the site managers. You are aware enough to censor content, your team can also remove unfinished content, at least when it is unfinished for more than 1 year. Ridiculous to have to check before reading and the ultimate frustration to get this far and discover you are left hanging.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeagle9690@beagle9690
440 Followers
Retired Law Enforcement. I dislike profanity for profanities sake.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Kate & Jim Ch. 04 Previous Part
Kate & Jim Series Info

SIMILAR Stories