Kate's Adventure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers

She shared her lust with Ellis. She fucked for Ellis. She fucked for her mistress. She fucked for anyone who wanted to watch. She fucked for the leering eyes of the audience in her mind.

Kate's orgasm took her away completely. She was now fucking for herself. She fucked without any conscious thought. Her lust took her completely. Kate fell onto the rug. She could no longer hold herself up. She lay on the floor, wracked with shudders of pure pleasure.

The dominate woman, let her lay on the floor for a short while. She removed the harness, then pulled Kate's head up. She smiled into Kate's face as she kissed her deeply.

"Now you will pleasure me."

Kate took the dildo, that she was given. She knelt before her mistress. Kate used her mouth, and the dildo, to raise the woman's passion. Kate's mistress took her time in her pleasure. She writhed in her pleasure as she rose to her orgasm. Her orgasm was full and vocal.

I love your whore's mouth, Ellis. I love to fill her slut mouth with my cum, her pussy drips for me. My sister will fuck her, while you watch. She will give her passion to me. Her slut mouth is mine to command.

Linda had strapped on the dildo. Linda stroked the erection, as she stood in front of Kate. Kate's mistress slashed her ass and back. Kate was raging with her lust. She wanted to be violated as Ellis watched. Kate, wanted to arouse him with her lust.

She was a slut, when Linda knelt behind her. Linda took her fully. Kate cried out in her lust. Her mistress pulled her head up.

"Tell Ellis how much you like to be fucked by my sister. Tell him how your cunt drips for me. Tell him while I kiss you with my whip."

"Yes mistress. I'm a slut. I'm your slut. I love to be fucked by your sister. My pussy drips for you. My mouth wants to bring you pleasure. I love the kisses of your whip."

Kate rose to her full passion. She screamed out her pleasure. Her eyes sparkled.

"I am being unfaithful to you, right now Ellis. I am giving my mistress the lust you want. I know you will punish me, for my unfaithfulness. I serve my mistress while you watch."

Linda approached her orgasm. As she fucked, she raged. She needed relief.

"Please sister, let me have her slut mouth. I want to fill it. I want to cover her face with it, while her lover watches. Please."

"Fuck her mouth first. Make her take it all. Fuck her hard... Ellis watch your lover. Watch her become my whore. Fuck her mouth, little sister."

Linda stood before Kate. She pulled Kate's head up.

"Beg for my cock. Bitch. My sister will whip you, until you do."

"Please. Please don't do this to me. Don't make me do it, with Ellis watching. Please."

Kate's mistress became furious. She used her whip on Kate with force.

"Bitch. Slut. Whore. You were not asked to beg for that. You were told to beg my sister, to fuck your slut mouth. You were told to beg for her cock. You will never disobey me again. Fucking bitch."

The whip fell across Kate's back. The whip did not kiss her, it bite her. The blows left bright red stripes, that would become bruises by the morning. Kate took the lashes as a gift to Ellis. The pain was more intense, than any pain she had ever received.

Kate knew that her mistress would continue, until she pleased her sister. Kate began pleading to Linda. Her tears flowed down her cheeks. She was frightened at the intensity of her mistress' whip. She served Linda her slut words. She knew that they would excite her mistress, and Ellis.

"I love your cock. I want it my mouth. I love the taste of you. I love to suck your pussy. Take my mouth. Use it for your lust. I'll love taking your cock in my mouth. I want to please you. I want to be unfaithful, in front of my lover. I am a slut. I am your slut. I am my mistress' slut."

Kate's mistress did not stop her whip, while Linda raped Kate's mouth. Linda took great pleasure in taking Kate's throat, as well as her mouth. Kate was gagging. She slobbered out her mouth.

Kate screamed from the pain of the whip. She was lost in her delirious lust. She took all of the pain, and indignity, as they transmuted into pleasure. The sensations became too much for her. She left her body. She watched with greedy eyes.

She became the lustful audience at the fish bowl. She found her orgasmic pleasure, seeing herself being violated. She found pleasure, knowing Ellis was watching with her. She felt closer to Ellis, than she had ever felt. Kate could feel his lust in his hand. She shared her violation with him.

Linda withdrew from Kate's mouth, then knelt behind her. Linda's eyes sparkled with delight. She raped Kate's vagina with the same force she had raped her mouth with.

Linda was fucking for her sister. Linda loved her sister deeply. She loved obeying her. She loved being violated, by her sister. She served her sister in all things. She raped Kate, as a service of devotion to her sister.

Kate came back to her body, with the force of Linda's penetration. She was alive with lust. She was her vagina. There was nothing in Kate's world but her lust. She shuddered and shook. She screamed as she orgasmed

Ellis had expended his liquid lust. His erection softened in his hand. Ellis was still sparkling with excitement. He found pleasure, watching Kate's violation. He wanted to hold the whip. He wanted to kiss Kate's mistress, as they both whipped her.

Kate fell over. She was no longer in her body. Only her vagina was conscious. Her vagina continued to rock her hips as her orgasm took her whole body. Kate was totally satisfied. Her mistress was not. She pulled Kate up, then slapped her back to consciousness.

"My sister fucked you. Now I'll fuck you. Watch me Ellis. Watch me turn your lover into my slut. She will never want you again, after I fuck her. Watch."

Kate was horrified by her mistress' words. Her tears flowed. She cried out to Ellis.

"Ellis, I'll always want you. I'll always love you."

Kate's mistress laughed.

"Watch me take her lust Ellis. Watch her fuck me. She'll fuck me totally. She will not think of you, while I'm fucking her."

Ellis watched with fascination. The dominate fucked Kate, to take her pleasure from her. The dominate was a professional. She did her job well. Kate did not want to raise her passion, right now, for her mistress. She wanted to remain faithful to Ellis.

Her mistress' latex erection took Kate's body, and her mind. Her skillful use of her erection, brought Kate completely under her control. She worked Kate up. She rose her higher. She beamed with pride, as Kate became lost in the fucking. There was no thought in Kate's mind of her mistress, or her violation, or of Ellis.

Kate fucked completely. Her passion rose, like an aura around her body. Evey fiber of her being fucked. She fucked with her lust. She fucked for her lust. Kate's lust was all there was. She collapsed, into a shuddering mass of erotic bliss.

Kate's mistress stood up, as she unstrapped her erection from her.

"I'll be back bitch. You'll call me. You'll beg me, to fuck you again. Your slut cunt will command you, as I do."

The dominate woman methodically packed up her equipment, then quickly dressed. She put her bag strap over her shoulder. She stood before Kate as she spoke down to her, with menace in her voice.

"Kiss my shoes. Lick them like you lick my sisters cunt. Do it now."

Kate rolled over onto her stomach. Her words fell from her mouth, without thought.

"Yes mistress."

Kate licked her mistress' heels. Her mistress let her work for a moment, then turned and walked out of the room.

Kate heard Ellis' voice, like a dream.

"I will punish you for your infidelity. I'll punish you when you have begged enough."

Kate beamed. She was totally happy. She drifted out of conscious as she heard herself beg.

"Punish me Ellis. Please."

Linda got a blanket and a pillow. She covered Kate, where she lay. Linda put the pillow under her head. She again felt like a mother to Kate. She saw to her comfort. She snuggled down into couch. She smiled, as she watched Kate sleep. Linda loved her sister. She knew that her sister was proud of her.

This was the best trick they had ever had. Linda intended to serve Kate well. She would give her sister the money she made. She was not Kate's whore. She was her sister's whore. She had been for a long time. She loved her sister.

CHAPTER

Kate awoke with Ellis in her mind. She had no thoughts of Linda sleeping on the couch in front of her. She pulled herself up onto her knees. Her posture was perfect. Her straight back, and bowed head, seemed natural to her.

"Please Ellis, punish me. I was unfaithful to you last night. I fucked my mistress without thought of you. I fucked her completely. I shined. I know that you saw me shine. I want to shine for you, like I shined for her. I want us to shine together. I want your arms to hold me. I want your punishment. Please Ellis. Please punish me."

Kate did not expect the phone to ring. Ellis had said she would have to beg him many times. She rose from her knees, and went to the bathroom. Her passion raised as she slipped into the hot water. The bruises left by her mistress' whip, came alive with the stimulation as her hands went to her vagina.

Kate masturbated for Ellis, and for herself. She was sure that Ellis could see her as she found her orgasm. Kate rose from the water. She went into the bedroom without drying herself. Kate sank onto her knees before the camera.

"Please Ellis. Punish me. I will be unfaithful again, if you do not. Please Ellis."

Kate stood up. Her passion was still high. Her masturbation in the tub did not calm her. She was still raging in her body. Kate woke Linda with her mouth. Linda smiled, as she roused to consciousness. Kate rose Linda to her orgasm, then pulled Linda's head to her open vagina. Kate's orgasm was full and rich. She spoke to the camera in her passion.

Please Ellis. Please punish me.

Kate relaxed into Linda's arms. She wanted Ellis' arms around her. She needed someones arms around her. She smiled as she though of her coming punishment. She knew that Ellis would punish her. She knew she would see him shine.

Kate's day was long and tedious. She waited and paced. Every hour, Kate knelt before the hidden cameras, and begged for her punishment. She was unable to eat. She found no passion for Linda. She wanted to be alone with Ellis. Kate called Linda to her.

"I want to be alone right now. Please leave me right now. I will call you tomorrow."

Kate handed Linda a thousand dollars as she left. Linda hoped that this was not the end of her trick as she left the hotel. Kate knelt before Ellis' camera.

"Ellis. I sent my whore home. I will have no pleasure until you punish me. Please call. Please, at least let me hear your voice. I want your arms around me. I want at least your voice. Please Ellis, talk to me."

The silence of the phone was maddening to Kate. She spent the day dressing and undressing for Ellis. Each time she begged she had a different outfit on. She dressed herself in sexy clothes. She begged. She undressed in a slow erotic manner.

She was seducing Ellis. She wanted to arouse him with her body and her words. She drank through the day. By evening she was relaxed enough to eat. She had a meal delivered to her room. She could not think about being away from Ellis' eyes, for even a moment.

Kate tried to raise her passion with her hands and the dildo. Her frustration grew. She could find no pleasure or passion from it. Her mind could not bring her fantasy world into being. She could not even find pleasure, from her thoughts of Evelyns whip in her strong hand. Kate finally fell into an exhausted sleep. Her last thought's were of Ellis. She begged as she fell into a troubled sleep.

"Please Ellis. Talk to me please. Punish me. Please."

CHAPTER

Kate came instantly awake as a hand covered her mouth. The hand pushed a ball gag into her mouth. Kate had left the light on so that Ellis could see her in the night. She saw the two men for a moment before the blindfold covered her eyes. Kate's hand went instinctively to take the cell phone from the table beside the bed. Kate struggled as one of the men pried it from her hand.

Kate was in terror. She hoped that this was part of her adventure with Ellis. The men bound Kate's hands behind her back. They circled her torso with coils of ropes. They pulled her thighs up to her torso and bound her legs to her body. Kate's screams were only muffled noises.

The men worked with smooth efficiency. Kate was blind and bound as they lifted her into the large canvas suitcase. The suitcase had small wheels on the bottom. Kate was in complete panic as she heard the zipper close her into the small compartment.

Kate could feel the suitcase being rolled out of her safe secure world of the hotel suite. Kate screamed and begged Ellis to rescue her inside her head. Kate's terror, almost took her mind from her.

Her only hope was that this was part of her adventure with Ellis. She was not sure if it was. The thought of being abducted by someone, when she was so close to being with Ellis, brought terror to her. She wanted to scream for help. She could only cry.

Kate could fell the suitcase wheels rolling under her. She knew she had been abducted from her room. She also knew when she was loaded onto an elevator as she felt it drop.

Kate tried to calm her mind. She could feel her vagina swell with passion from her bondage. She willed herself to not be aroused. None of her thoughts could dampen her arousal, or her terror of the unknown.

Only a small corner of her mind found any comfort from her abduction. She hoped that this was part of her adventure. She took some comfort remembering Ellis had said it was not an adventure if she was in control. Right now she was not in control of anything. She wished she had been able to hold onto the cell phone. She wished she could scream for help.

As she accepted the fact of her abduction, she calmed herself with the thought that Ellis had watched her abduction. She hoped that Ellis would rescue her, if this was not a part of her adventure.

Kate felt herself being lifted from the ground. She was sure that she had been loaded into a vehicle. She hoped that it was Ellis' limo. Kate cried in her fear. She was upset with herself, knowing she was aroused by her bondage. She wanted to stroke herself, to ease her need. She was powerless to help herself. She clung to her hope that Ellis would rescue her. It was a small hope, but it was all the hope she had.

Kate's world shrank to the size of the container she found herself in. The bottom of the container was covered by a thick layer of foam padding. The padding brought a certain amount of comfort. The ropes were still harsh against her shins. In her struggles the ropes abraded her back and her wrists. Kate soon ceased her struggles. She accepted her captivity. She was unable to find a comfortable position to kneel in.

Kate became more miserable as time moved on. She soon lost track of all time. She felt as if the ride lasted hours. It could have been minutes. Kate became aware that the vehicle had stopped. She heard the door of the vehicle open, then close. Kate was sure that she has alone in the vehicle.

She drifted into a state of semi-consciousness. Kate instantly roused to consciousness as she heard the door open. Kate felt the container that she was in being unloaded from the vehicle. She felt the wheels rolling as she was being taken somewhere.

Kate's fear controlled her. She hoped Ellis would come to her. Her mind was in a panic. This could not be real. It had to be part of her adventure. She desperately hoped it was.

Kate was unloaded from the suitcase. The stinging lash of a whip bite her sharply. The whip, snapped her away from her hopes. She could hear the noises of people in the room. She knew that she was on display. Kate's passion was far from her. Her fear held it at bay. Kate's tears started again as she heard a strong masculine voice.

"We have a special treat tonight. We have someone here to entertain us. Make good use of her. She is on the way, to the slave auction. She will only be here for the evening."

The words exploded into Kate's mind. The terror of her helplessness filled her. She screamed behind the gag in her mouth. Her tears filled the blindfold. The whip continued to lash her bare ass. The whip was firm yet held no damage. Kate wanted to run. Her panic filled her consciousness. She could only cry. Her bondage held her firmly in her place.

The whip was incessant, as it brought her passion up. The pain melted into pleasure. She did not want to respond to the whip, even as she did. Her struggles only brought her more pain as the ropes abraded her skin. Two sets of hands worked on Kate removing the ropes that held her legs tightly to her torso.

Kate felt her body flush with relief as she straightened her legs out behind her. She wanted to move her hands. She lay on the floor on her stomach as she moved and stretched her legs. Her mind was in turmoil. Her hips were rocking with intent.

Her hands were released from the ropes. She was not released from her bondage. Her wrists were secured with padded wrist restraints. The cuffs were secured together with a short chain, allowing Kate to stretch and move her arms somewhat.

The relief that Kate felt flooding through her body, did not remove the fear from her mind. She wanted Ellis. She wanted to call for him to help her. She hoped that Ellis would rescue her.

Kate was lifted to a small padded table. She was placed on her knees. Her body was secured to the table with a wide leather strap around her lower torso. The table had a padded support that held her hips up and open. The padded support came to her lower tummy. She could not lower her hips or close her legs.

The table came to just below her breasts, allowing them to hang below the tables edge. There was a small support that slid out between her breasts providing support for her head. The small padded support allowed her to lay either cheek on the board.

She lay in her bondage in relative comfort, open to the world. She could not close herself up or protect herself from any indignities that anyone wanted to bring to her. Her hands remained bound behind her back. She was helplessly bound and available to her captors. She had never felt this vulnerable or this helpless.

As her body relaxed into the first comfort she had found since her capture, the terror of her capture filled her mind. Her tears flowed from the edges of her blindfold. She could hear the light happy sounds of the audience that watched her in her captivity.

Kate's old fantasy world took over her mind. She was being forced to preform in public for the crude leering men. Her lust rose like a wave. Her fear became part of her arousal. She wanted to be forced to please the men before her. Her passion drove her hips to action.

She no longer thought of her rescue. She did not want to be saved from the men that leered at her. She could feel their crude lust caress her body. She reveled in her lewd display that brought them their lust. She wanted to feel more than the caress of their eyes. She wanted to beg them for their lusts from their hands, their mouths, and their erections. She wanted her ravishment at their crude hands.

Her lust and desire could not erase her fear. She was afraid that she would never see Ellis. She feared that she would be taken from his world. The sadness that it brought her did not dampen her lust. The sadness floated like a cloud around her. She knew that when she had expended her lust, it would capture her like she was now captured in her bondage. Her fears were held away from her, by her lust and desire.

The light touch of the whip caressed her like she wanted to be caressed by the men's hands. She felt the pain fade into pleasure. She began to cry tears of frustration. She wanted to touch herself. She wanted to bring her raging passion to fruition. She wanted to scream out her passion as much as she wanted to call out to Ellis for her rescue. Kate was not sure what she wanted right now.

mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers