Kate's Adventure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers

Kate was shocked back to reality as she was quickly taken off stage. Her hands were bound behind her. She was blindfolded. Her screams rose in her throat as she realized she had been sold. The ball gag in her mouth, silenced her screams. It did not stop them.

Kate was quickly led by a strong hand, out of the building. Kate's body was assaulted by the chill wind, before she was loaded into a warm vehicle. Kate was pushed face down onto the padded rug. As her face came in contact with the rug, a flash of hope filled her mind.

She was sure, that she could smell Ellis' limo. Kate was afraid to hope. She could not deal with the emotional trauma again. She had accepted her position as slave. This may not be Ellis' adventure, but it was an adventure. Kate was not in control of any of it.

Kate's mind raged with fear and fascination. She let herself be helpless. She was on her way to her new master. Kate hoped her new master was a mistress. She pictured her alter ego holding a whip. It brought her pleasure.

Kate did not know how long she rode in the vehicle. She slipped in an out of sleep. She was roused into wakefulness as she was pulled to her feet. She was again assaulted by the wind. It chilled her quickly. Kate was shivering as she was brought into the warmth of a building.

Kate could not think. She could only obey the non verbal commands that led her somewhere. Kate was sure that it was to her new owner. Kate began to cry again. Her fear rose with her passion. Her fear drove her passion higher.

As she was moved through the building, another hope rose in her mind. She was sure that she had smelled Evelyn's perfume. Kate's hope shone around her. Her fear now was that the odors were as unreal as her fantasy world.

Kate was stopped. The hands on her released her hands from behind her back. Her bondage did not end. Her wrist cuffs were snapped together in the front of her body. Her hands were pulled up until her toes just touched the floor.

The whip began in a slow even cadence. The whip kissed every part of Kate's body. Kate's passion grew as the pain built. The pain filled Kate's body with waves of delicious pleasure. Kate's passion rose, to became lust.

Every part of Kate vibrated with her arousal. Kate wanted to beg for relief. She could not. Kate moaned in her frustration. She wanted her hands. She wanted an erection. She wanted Ellis. In her lust and passion, Kate cried for her loss.

Kate was lowered to the floor. She was lifted up and placed high on her knees. She could feel a body beneath her. She could feel the erection as it pressed against her vagina. She was held away from her pleasure by strong hands.

Kate felt a feminine hand cover her ass hole with a slick lubrication. The hand invaded her asshole with her finger and the lubrication. The hand moved the erection onto Kate's puckered hole. Kate flashed with intense joy as she heard her mistress Evelyn as she spoke in a sultry voice.

"You owe me for the pleasure I have brought you. You will pay me."

Ellis' voice rang out behind Kate.

"I will have all of you. You will give me your virginity. You will call me master as you do."

The ball gag was removed from Kate's mouth.

"Yes mistress I will pay you. Yes master I give myself to you completely."

Kate pushed herself onto the erection. She had no thoughts except to please Ellis. She fucked with pleasure, yet without passion. All of Kate's passion was expended bringing Ellis pleasure. The pain, from the invasion of her ass, was of no importance to Kate as she fucked.

Kate did not feel the hips behind the erection ever move. She moved for Ellis. Her hips became animated in their service to her master. She sucked her master with her tight muscle.

She was filled with pleasure as she felt him raise to his orgasm. Kate was filled with pleasure and with Ellis' liquid lust. Kate could feel Ellis' lust. She knew he was shining. As soon as her hands were released, she tore the blindfold from her eyes, then turned to face Ellis.

Ellis had a mask on that covered his face. He tried to control Kate's hands. She tore the mask from his face. She could see Ellis shine with his passion and pleasure.

"Ellis. You are beautiful. You are shining. I see your beauty beneath your scars. I see your beauty in your scars. I love all of you."

Kate kissed Ellis deeply. She broke the kiss, then kissed every part of his face. She kissed him down his scarred arm, then kissed his whip. Kate lay in Ellis' warm arms. Evelyn pulled her head up to her, then kissed her deeply.

"I have brought you great pleasure. You owe me much. You will pay me."

"Yes mistress. I will serve you well."

Kate did not think she could be any happier.

Kate's happy exploded like an orgasm, when she heard Ellis speak in a clear firm voice.

"Kate. You adventure has just begun."

*

Note to my readers: I will be gone for a while. I have been writing non stop since the first of October. I have to stop for a while. I will return. I have one more story in this series. I will post it as soon as it is edited. The language is maddening in its impreciseness. Thank you for helping me learn. I especially loved the rants. I will read all of your comments while I am gone. Merry Winter Festival.

mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers