Kate's Adventure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers

Her passion was raging, when her blindfold and gag were removed from her. Kate had no problem adjusting to the dim light in the small room. She could see the men she had imagined sitting around the room. She could see the lust in their eyes. She could see the powerful man that stood along side of her with the whip in his hand.

The moment that the gag was removed she cried out in desperation.

"Ellis please. I am so afraid. Please Ellis, help me."

Kate blushed as she heard the men laugh at her desperate plea. Her spirits fell as she listened. Kate rose her head up to look around. She flushed with powerful waves of lust as she saw the dominate woman on the other side of her holding a whip. The woman was a stranger to Kate. Her stance and carriage were not.

She could see both Evelyn and the dominate Kate in her. She wanted the woman's kiss. She wanted both the kiss from her lips, and the kiss of her whip. Kate no longer wanted her rescue. She was shocked as she heard herself speak.

"Mistress. Please. Punish me please. I have been unfaithful to my master."

Kate now had to accept this as part of her adventure. She could not allow herself to think of it in any other way. Her lust only held her terror and fear away from her. They could not erase them.

"I will punish you for my pleasure. I care nothing for your master whoever he is. Your master has lost you. When I have had my pleasure, I will sell you. Your master is now who ever buys you. You will serve your new master as you now serve me, and my whip."

The words from the dominate woman were soft and lilting. They held a power that came from her poise and position. They held as much terror for Kate as harsh words would have.

The words re-awoke her fear. Her fear that she may never see Ellis again, gripped her heart. The terror calmed her lust. It did not remove it. As she cried, her hips continued to rock in their need.

Kate startled as she felt an erection slip into her open vagina. The erection was warm and pulsing. Kate looked over her shoulder. Instead of seeing a man between her legs, she saw a machine. The machine felt as alive as a real erection in her vagina. She watched the dominate man adjusted the machine. A soft warm pad was placed over her clitoris. It vibrated against her most sensitive spot.

"We'll warm the whore up. She will be ready in no time at all. No sense fucking a cold whore."

Kate flushed with embarrassment at the words. The machine was incessant, in its action. The machine fucked Kate like a real person. The strokes of the latex erection varied in speed and depth. The vibration of the pad rose and fell with the strokes of the erection. Kate's vagina accepted it as a real erection. Kate also accepted it as real as she returned her vision to the lustful men that watched.

Kate wanted the erection to take her consciousness away from her. She could not live with the fear that threatened to take her away. Kate lust took her completely. She was shining in her lust and passion. She wished that Ellis could see her now. She hoped more than anything that Ellis was watching. That small hope alone kept her sanity.

As Kate became lost in her lust, the two dominates used their whips on her body. The lashes were strong, but would not leave her with harsh bruises. They felt like caresses to Kate. They brought her as much pleasure as the incessant machine did.

Kate became lost in her lust. She writhed and screamed out her orgasm. The machine continued it's forceful invasion into her body and her mind. Kate's orgasm continued bringing her pleasure in waves. Kate lay in her afterglow as the machine was withdrawn from her. She had little time to think about her plight. The dominate man spoke out in a clear voice.

"The whore is ready for your use. Use her well. This will be the only night she will be here for your pleasure. She will be on the auction block tomorrow."

Kate's terror returned to her mind. It enveloped her like a blanket. The blanket was stripped from her as the men crowded around her. Their hands were crude and rough. Her head was pulled up, and the pad that supported it was pushed back away from her. A crude hand held her head as an erection filled her mouth. The man's words her brought back to her fantasy world.

"Suck it bitch. Suck me good."

As she followed her orders she was taken from the back. She was filled with both erections as the crude hands continued their exploration of her body. Kate's lust captured her again. She had no thoughts of her enslavement. All that was real to Kate was the erections, and her driving lust. Her lust was driven by her violation, and the sharp sting of the whips.

Her violation seemed to go on forever. She expended all of her lust and passion. Even as they were gone her ravishment continued.

As she continued to be violated, her mind could no longer mask her fear. She received the lust from the men as she cried. She was afraid that the adventure had left Ellis behind. She feared that she would never see him or hold him. Her tears fill her eyes. The terror filled her mind.

Kate was relieved, knowing that the men's lusts were as satisfied as hers were. Kate was removed from the table. Her hands were bound in front of her body. She was locked into a small room. She was thankful for the bathroom and the tub of hot water. She cried as she washed the crude lust from the men from her body. Kate collapsed on the small bed. She cried as sleep claimed her. She called out, as she slipped into sleep. Her voice held little hope.

"Ellis, please help me."

CHAPTER

Kate was roughly roused from her sleep. Kate saw the dominate couple that had held the whip last night, just before a blindfold was placed over her eyes. The man pushed her into the bathroom.

"Take care of yourself. You have little time and much to learn."

Kate used the bathroom. She wanted to bathe. She longed to be immersed in hot water. She satisfied herself with the hot water in the sink. She splashed it onto her face. She wiped away the salty tears that had streaked her cheeks. She felt around trying to find a towel.

Kate was dragged from the bathroom, and pushed onto her knees. The dominate woman pulled Kate's head between her legs.

"Eat me bitch."

Kate used her tongue in service to the unseen woman. Kate was in no way aroused. Her vagina was closed. The smell and taste of the woman brought her no passion. Kate was miserable in her servitude. The womans vagina was hot and wet in her passion. Kate was not aroused by the woman's passion. She found no pleasure in the sex.

Her mind was fogged by the constant terror throughout the night. She was numbed by the whole experience. The only thing she had left where her tears. She softly cried in her bondage as she obeyed her mistress.

As she served the woman with her mouth, the man pulled her hands behind her body. He bound her hand's together by the padded cuffs that were still on her wrists. The woman found her orgasm. Kate accepted her liquid offering without passion.

Kate was pulled to her feet, as a ball gag was pushed into her mouth. Kate was led. She had no idea where she was being led to. He had seen her captors, but had no idea who they were. Kate was in a numbed state. Her mind could not even raise her fear.

Kate was sat at a table. Her hands were released and rebound in front of her body. The command was crisp without emotion.

"Eat. Do it now. You will not get another chance to eat for several hours"

Kate felt the table in front of her. Her hands found the plate of food. She found no silverware. The food was warm. She was not even sure what the food was. It was bland and soft. She used her hands to fill her mouth. Her hunger took control of her. She ate the tasteless food, like a fine meal. She felt around the table. Her hands found a glass, almost knocking it over. She drank the cool refreshing water as if it were fine wine.

Someone cleaned her hands and face, then bound her hands behind her. A collar was fitted around her neck. She heard and felt the leash as it was snapped onto her collar. Kate was lead from the room. She had no idea where she was being led.

Kate arrived in a small room. She was forced to her knees as the blindfold was removed. Kate was on a small stage. Two other women were bound on their knees beside her. She looked around the room. The lash of the whip across her back startled her. As did, the harsh voice.

"Keep your head bowed. Do nothing except what you are ordered to do. You will always acknowledge my orders. Call me master."

Kate's tears began again as she bowed her head.

"Yes master."

Kate fear returned with her tears. Kate was not excited by her bondage or the whip that enforced it. As Kate knelt another woman was brought into the room and placed on her knees next to Kate. Kate watched the dominate couple from her lowered eyes. They were embracing each other. Kate longed to be held like they held each other. The man spoke to the woman in her arms.

"We have done quite well this time. Linda always finds us quality stock. She did it again. We will make a lot of money at the auction tonight."

The man and woman held themselves tightly to one another as they inspected their captives. The caressed and fondled each woman in turn. Their hands were gentle as they stroked Kate intimately. They were filled with their own happiness.

The man walked behind the kneeling women. He used his whip on each one of them as the woman addressed them.

"Whatever your life was, before today, is gone. Everyone that you know in your life is gone. You are now slaves. You exist only to serve your owners. You will please anyone at any time. Your pleasure is not necessary. Your obedience is. You will begin your lessons now."

The man walked up to the woman kneeling next to Kate. He used his whip harshly on her back and ass. The woman stood before her as she spoke with a commanding voice.

"Thank your master for his whip. Do it now."

The woman plead with tears in her eyes.

"Please do not hurt me anymore. Please."

The man lashed at her with firm lashes, as the woman before her spoke again.

"You were not ordered to beg. You were ordered to thank your master for his lashes. You will be unable to walk soon, if you do not obey me completely."

The intensity of the lashes brought the bound woman to compliance. She spoke on ragged sobs.

"Thank you master for using your whip on me. Please, I can't stand it any longer."

"Thats better. You will obey in all things. You have only today to learn. I am selling you tonight as trained slaves. You will learn quickly."

The man stood behind Kate. He used the whip on her with force. Kate spoke with tears flowing down her face.

"Thank you master, for using your whip on me."

Kate softly cried as the couple continued down the line of kneeling women. Kate was miserable. She had lost the one small hope that Ellis would rescue her. She was furious that her whore had sold her to these people. She wanted to slap Linda. She was angry where she lived. There was nothing she could do but cry.

A new fear came into Kate's mind. Linda had sold her to these people, she only needed to turn off the lap top, on the desk at the hotel, to eliminate Ellis from her life. Maybe Ellis did not watch her being captured. That fear expanded in her mind. The terror returned. Her only hope evaporated. Kate now felt totally alone. Hopelessness covered Kate like a dark cloud.

Kate was give no time to think about her plight. The woman dominate, pulled the woman kneeling next to her from the small stage. The woman's passion was full as she commanded the woman's tongue. The man took his pleasure from the kneeling women's mouths. He walked down the row of kneeling women, taking each of their mouths with his erection.

Kate could only accept the erection after waiting her turn as the man took his pleasure at his whim. The man chose Kate's mouth to release his passion. The full erection filled Kate's mouth with his liquid lust. Kate found neither passion or pleasure from the violation of her mouth.

When Kate's mouth was clear of the soft erection, she again called out. Her plea was from her inner being.

"Ellis please help me. I am so afraid. Please help me."

The woman pushed her slave from her as she rose and strode up to Kate. Her slap was harsh.

"I will hear no more of this Ellis, who ever he is. This Ellis may have been your master. He in not your master now. I own you. You are mine to use and to sell. I will have my pleasure from you, then I will have the money that you bring to me. You will only obey. You will plead for your pleasure from me. There is no Ellis in your life right now. There never will be again."

The words filled Kate's mind with a pain, that brought sorrow to Kate's heart. They brought as much pain as the woman's whip had brought. The words brought Kate pain, but brought no passion to her.

Her deep sorrow did not allow her fear to even raise to terror. Kate did not have enough energy to raise her terror. Kate's mind was dull and sluggish. Only her tears held any emotion. Her tears, were tears of helplessness. Her heart was broken. There was no passion in her.

The woman drug Kate to the middle of the stage. The dominate man rolled out the machine that had raised her lusts last night. The machine, last night, had been on legs with the erection pointing out from it. The machine now sat on the floor with the erection pointing up.

"My friendly fucking machine will prepare you for your new job. It will take the thoughts of your Ellis from your mind. You will deliver your passion to me because I demand it."

Kate was forced onto the erection. When the erection filled her, she was kneeling comfortably on her knees. The man adjusted the little vibrating pad to rest lightly against Kate's clitoris. Kate was sure that there was no passion in her.

The machine was incessant. The machine fucked her as the woman used her whip on Kate's ass and back. Kate's passion rose without her volition. She had no strength to resist the assault of her senses.

Kate's passion rose as if it were a separate person in her body. Kate detached her consciousness from her body. She became an observer of her own captivity. As Kate removed herself from her body, her passion rose like a tidal wave. Her body found it's pleasure as Kate watched from above.

Kate passion rose with each lash of the whip. Her passion rose to lust. Kate fucked with her entire body. The waves of pleasure overwhelmed her. She accepted the erection from the dominate man, into her mouth.

Kate wanted to taste his lust. Her mouth became greedy for his lust. The orgasms flooded through Kate as she watched. The pain and helplessness was now firmly in Kate's mind. The feelings in her mind did nothing to dampen her lust. Her lust rose as the man ejaculated into her mouth.

Kate's helplessness was now full. She realized that her passion could be forced from her. She was not just helpless physically. She was now helpless emotionally. Her only ray of hope was Ellis. Her mind was filled with pleas and begging to Ellis. She cried out in desperation.

"Ellis please. Please help me."

The woman became furious. Her lashes were no longer kissing Kate. The lashes now bite her. The pain did not raise her passion. It did dampen her lust. Kate's lust faded, even as her vagina continued to pour Kate's mind full of passion.

Kate orgasmed again. This orgasm filled her with pleasure. Kate wanted it to fill her mind with anything but pleasure. She wanted the pain alone. She wanted to cry in her helplessness. She only cried out her pleasure.

Kate fled from her body. She watched in horror as she saw herself writhing in pleasure. She thought that she had lost her sanity. Her sadness filled her mind. She thought that she could not return to her body. She could not reconcile her sadness with her pleasure.

Kate now felt that she was a captive in her own mind. She thought that she had lost her body, just like she had lost Ellis. Kate lost all consciousness. She fell to her side as her body shuddered. The dominate woman's whips no longer had any effect on Kate. She was not in her body. She was not conscious on any level.

CHAPTER

Kate awoke to the lash of a whip on her bare ass. She roused to conscious slowly. Kate had no idea, how long she had been unconscious. She had no idea, how she had come to be in the small bedroom she found herself in.

Kate allowed herself to survey the small dimly lit room. She was naked except for her heels and stockings. There was a collar on her throat. The collar held a small chain that connected her to the bed. The dominate woman stood before her. She used her whip to establish her control, and to punctuate her words.

"Get up you lazy slut. You have work to do. Kneel before me. Call me mistress."

The tone of the woman's voice brought Kate visions of Evelyn. Her thoughts of Evelyn, brought Ellis fully back to the forefront of her brain. Kate's tears renewed themselves as Kate slipped off the bed onto her knees. Her response was automatic.

"Yes mistress."

Kate bowed her head and let the dominate woman before her become Evelyn in her mind. Serving Evelyn in her mind, allowed the fear and helplessness to lift from her. They did not leave her mind, they only relaxed their grip. They hovered like a dark cloud around her.

"You are now a slave. You only exist for your master's or mistress' pleasure and service. You only serve. You have no loyalty to your master. Your master will change with a whim, and a stack of money. You will serve your new master as you served your old master. You will serve me now by serving anyone who walks through this door."

Kate's mind was numb. She knew that she would obey. She knew that her body would take pleasure from her violation at any hand. She knew that she was now a slave. She was helpless in her knowledge. Only one hope remained. She hoped that this was a part of her adventure with Ellis. The thought of her loss, filled her mind as her tears flowed.

"Yes mistress."

"You are right now a pleasure slave. You will give and receive pleasure. You will do nothing else. If you do not bring and receive pleasure. I will beat you until you do. When anyone walks through that door, you will kneel before them. You will speak the words I give you. No other words will leave your lips."

The dominate woman paused her voice. Her whip maintained it's rhythm and cadence. The whip was used like kisses. Kate's passion rose with the pleasure the pain brought her. The woman's voice was clear as she issued her commands.

"You will bow your head as you speak these words. How may I serve you. My hands are soft. My mouth is warm. My cunt is wet. I serve you at your pleasure."

The woman pulled Kate's head up as she kissed her deeply. Kate received the kiss. She did not return it. The woman stood up and lashed Kate with fury.

"Fucking bitch whore. You will kiss me with passion whenever I gift you with my lips. You exist only to please me. I am your mistress. You will kiss your new master with the same passion when I sell you."

The woman ceased her lashes as she knelt down to kiss Kate's lips again. This time Kate put all of the passion she had into the kiss. Her passion was full from the pain of the whip. She cried in her sorrow even as she filled her mistress' lips with passion.

"You will practice the words right now."

The woman opened the door. A naked man entered the room stroking his full erection. Kate's will to fight her enslavement fled from her. She left her body as she listened to herself speak, as if she had no part in the creation of the words. The words were clearly in her head. The words that she must speak were the only things in her mind. Kate's head was bowed, by her enslavement.

How may I serve you. My hands are soft. My mouth is warm. My cunt is wet. I serve you at your pleasure.

mollyj
mollyj
120 Followers