All Comments on 'Kate's Test Ch. 06'

by PussyWorshipper

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I wonder if writing this crap makes you feel like

you resemble a man?

dsr37615dsr37615almost 15 years ago
Please Continue!

I would love to read the rest of your story. I just wish you could find the intensity you had while writing chapter 4. Don't get me wrong chapters 5 and 6 were nice but, omg, chapter 4 was incredibly hot! Thank you for sharing your imagination with us!

smegger_29smegger_29almost 14 years ago
Alas Failure

Sadly this story set has followed the same pattern as all unofficial copies. It's a dud compared to the original.

Mostly because your english skills are somewhat lacking, I noticed sentence structure errors indicating English is a second language without even looking at your biography. Perhaps if you had written it in your native german the wording would be better, however i somewhat doubt that as I explain below:

What irked me the most is that you go the character personalities COMPLETELY wrong. You played claire out as a sociopath and Kate out as a stereotypical cowardly sub. Which niether are. The originals had some form of realism to them, a perfect example is the forced piercing, if that happened IRL claire would get locked up for GBH and the piercer would aswell and would permanently lose her liscence and reputation.

You have unfortunately soiled the story you hoped to compliment, casting dirt upon its name by taking it to unrealistic and quite frankly stupid extremes. Kate's test is one of my absolute favourites as the author is a near perfect wordsmith. It's like an amatuer trying to paint more paintings in the style of da vinci or picasso.

You've basically pissed in the flowerbeds instead of watering them.

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Great story but also a great disappointment that it ends without a conclusion. Very frustrating!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WHAT!

Keep this going! You have several ways to go - Claire takes her someplace like a frat house yto get fucked silly or to a lesbian bar - or BOTH! Don't leave us with our dicks dripping!!!

graymangazergraymangazerabout 11 years ago
good effort

There are a lot of stories on the net that beg to be continued. Usually when a new author takes over the story line and the characters get so altered to the way the new author wants them that the story loses all connection to the original. This one though has managed to succeed in the same vein as the original, I would liked to have seen more bondage as in the first part, after all that was the main theme of the story, but the domination and lesbian seduction was very hot.

It will be interesting to see where Clair is taking Kate, personally I hope she is to get more permanent additions and also that Clair will begin to use some of Kate's wonderful bondage gear.

All in all not a bad effort and I urge you to keep going,

Also maybe get somebody to proof read and edit for you.

I'm going to read more of your stories now and hope they are as good. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please finish the story

Could you please finish the story, it has been great and I am really looking forward to the conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Continue!

This story is going very well... It should continue and I think Claire should take kate to see Steph again and get some more ink and even further kate's submission as it would be awesome... Please continue, also I think Claire should take kate to a frat house to be fucked by boys to show kate that boys are not who she is attracted to no more so that Claire can turn kate into her little lezzie slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Continue

You really must finish this off it is one of the better stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please finish

This story needs an ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
When

Are we ever going to get the end to this rather excellent tale?

hothead72hothead72over 9 years ago
amazing

Someone needs to continue this, it's one of the best stories I've ever read on this site! :D

hothead72hothead72over 9 years ago

Hell, I'll write it if I have to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing!

Is there anything similar to those rings and piercing in real life?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please finish it off

Can you please finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

So where did they go?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dud

Chapters 1-2 of this story by the original author were fantastic, but Chapters 3-6 were lame and disappointing -- they were nowhere near the standard of the original chapters. This is the danger of taking over another author's work instead of creating a new story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Was hoping for another chapter until I saw when these were written, well hope springs eternal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous