Kath and Tom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You poor old thing," she giggles. She simply knows me too well. "Sue and I had planned a little shopping and then some lunch. Do you mind?"

"I don't have to come, do I?"

Again she giggles, "No, you don't."

"Then I certainly don't mind."

"Great! I will be home about four," She says with a quick kiss.

At 4 pm on the dot Kath walks in, arms filled with parcels. "There are more in the car. Would you be a darling and bring them in for me?"

Two trips back and forth and my job is done. Kath is sitting at the table with a glass of wine and a beer for me. She holds up the beer and says, "Come join me, there is something I want to ask you."

God, I hope there are no more fantasies! All afternoon I can't get the image of my wife with her head buried between some girl's legs out of my mind. Reaching for the beer and taking a big swig, I sit down.

Kath looks directly into my eyes. She seems to be doing a lot of that lately. She asks, "Why didn't you tell me that Paul is having an affair with that slut he calls his secretary?" Now, my wife can read me like a book, so she can tell from the look on my face that I have no idea what she is talking about. She continues, "You didn't know. Shit! I thought since he's your best friend he would have confided in you."

"Kath, I have three best friends in this world but Paul is not one of them. He isn't even in my circle of friends."

She looks a little puzzled. "We are always together at one of our houses, you guys play golf and even do business together."

"Sue's your best friend, that's why we spend a lot of time with them. As for golf, Paul is a good golfer and business is just that, business."

"So Johnno is one, he's been your friend forever, but who are the other two?" She asks.

Kath has a blank look on her face. I know she is thinking, after '25 years of marriage I should know who my husband's best friends are.'

I watch her face light up as I say, "Our son Matt."

"Of course," She says but still the blank look remains as she tries to come up with the third person.

"The third person is the most beautiful woman in the world."

A beaming smile breaks out on Kath's face as she says, "Oh, me!"

"No, Sue." I laugh.

She reaches out and gives me a playful slap. "Yeah, in your dreams buddy! Just wait until I tell her you did not even notice her tits."

Before our little game can continue, Kath's mobile rings. She looks at the screen and then answers, "Hi honey, how is it?" She mouths the word 'Sue' to me and continues to listen. "Ok, honey." Another listening pause. "Are you sure?" Again a pause. "Ok, we are here if you need us." Kath ends the call.

Kath says sadly, "Sue is going to confront Paul about his affair."

Hoping to distract her I ask, "How about I take my beautiful wife out to dinner. Let's go to Mario's." Mario's is our favourite romantic restaurant.

Kath looks at her watch. "Great, that will give me a little time for a rest before I get ready. I think I'll wear that green dress you like so much. What do you think?"

In my mind, I picture the green dress. Unlike the black one from last night, this one finishes a lot higher on the thigh. The neckline is a lot lower so her breasts will be really on display. I say nothing but the silly grin returns to my face.

She is half way up the stairs before turning to say, "With or without panties?" She runs off before I can answer.

We enjoy a great meal and a very nice bottle of wine. Kath has three glasses to my one since I have to drive. We spend the evening chatting about work, the kids and where we might spend the holidays. It's a very pleasant evening.

Kath smiles, "Do you like this dress? It isn't too much for a 47 year old woman to be wearing?"

I deliberately drop my gaze from her eyes down to her breasts and back up to her eyes again. "If your intentions were to get this old guy all hot and bothered, then the dress is working."

"If you are already hot and bothered, then I had better not tell you that I chose the 'no panties' option." She says continuing to hold my gaze. "And yes, that was my intention, lover. I have plans for you tonight."

Just then the waitress stops at our table and asks, "Would you folks like to see the dessert menu?"

Before I think about what I'm saying, I respond, "No that will be all. It seems that I am on a promise tonight." Then realising what I just said, I look up at the poor girl who is turning a bright shade of red.

Kath scolds "Tom" looks at the young lady. "I'm so sorry dear. Tom, you had better leave this poor girl a bloody big tip." "Before again she says "I am so sorry dear"

The waitress just smiles and says. "It's ok Mrs. Harrison. I guess your dress is making it hard for him to concentrate."

It is now Kath's turn to blush. Suddenly she recognises the young waitress. "Veronica Wilcox, sorry darling, I didn't recognise you. Tom, this is Veronica. She was my star pupil a few years back."

"It's great to meet you Veronica, and again, I am so sorry."

We end up having dessert as Kath and Veronica chat and get caught up. Long story short, Veronica got a degree in English literature and landed a well-paying job in the big city. After marrying the man of her dreams, she found out he was a lying womaniser. Now back in town with her two year old son and living with her mother. She works as a waitress for minimum wage plus tips.

Kath says, "Tom, give Veronica your business card. On Monday, Veronica, you phone the office number and ask for Sandra. She will know why you are calling."

Both veronica and I must have a look of, I am not quite sure what is going on. Kath just says, "We need to find a better job for Veronica." Then she looks at the girl and winks before landing her eyes on me. "Now, Tom, it's time to refocus on the dress. You might just still get lucky yet."

Kath is buzzing all the way home. It's been such a great night. Of course, she also drank most of the wine and was excited about the prospect of finding Veronica a job.

Twenty minutes later Kath is standing at the base of the stairs, facing me. She places her hands on the bottom of her dress and slowly starts to slide it up, finally exposing her bare pussy.

Laughing, she says, "See, no panties." Then heads up the stairs, turning half way up and looking back, she continues, "Give me fifteen minutes and then come and find me." With that, she runs up the steps, laughing.

I wait just over ten before heading up to our room. Opening the door, I find the room empty. For a second there is a flash of anger but then I head off to the room that Kath calls hers. When I walk into the room, the sight stops me in my tracks. Kath has somehow managed to blindfold herself and at the same time, fit her hands into fluffy handcuffs behind her back. She is naked, kneeling with her head down and her beautiful arse in the air. My cock is now rock hard.

This is a game, another of Kath's fantasies. Remember when I said "I work in construction and have a degree in Engineering that took me eight years of night school to get. I analyse everything. This situation calls for all my smarts.

I am silent but Kath knows I'm in the room. Her breath is short and I can tell she is excited. I walk to the bed and run my hand up the inside of her thigh, touching but not touching. When my fingers brush over her pussy, her whole body shutters. I step back and quietly say, "Don't you dare move," and I leave the room.

I go downstairs and fix myself a drink, scotch on the rocks. Heading to my computer, I hit google. It is another ten minutes before I am outside her room, again making enough noise so Kath knows I am about to re-enter. She is just pushing herself back up onto her knees as I come through the door. In a controlled voice I ask, "What did I say?"

Whack! I hit her with the rolled up newspaper I'm holding. Kath's head snaps around as she yells, "What the fuck, Tom?" If her eyes were not covered, I am sure they would have conveyed shock and then anger.

Whack! The second blow, like the first, is loud but with only a little sharp pain. "What did I say?"

"Fuck you!"

Whack! "What did I say?"

In almost a whisper she replies, "Don't you dare move, don't you dare move."

I take my hand and run it up the inside of her thigh and gently across and over her pussy. Kath is so wet, to the point where it is running down her leg. I continue to tease her pussy, first inserting one finger and then a second. Kath keeps pushing back onto my hand but every time she does, I move my hand away. Her breathing is getting shorter and I can tell she is getting frustrated.

Once again I turn and leave the room but not before saying, "Don't you dare move." I head back to my room. 'My room', even the thought angers me. It's 'our room'! I find what I want, a small bottle of massage oil. As I walk back into Kath's room, I notice her stiffen and let out a little gasp. She is nervous and unsure of herself and of me. Then again, this is her game.

I go to her chest of drawers. I'm not sure where it is but when we shared a room it was always in the top drawer so I start there. Opening the drawer I find underwear so I know I'm on the right track. Rummaging around, I find it tucked away at the back, buried deep among her panties. I pull it out and hold up a big pink dildo in the shape of a cock. It's seven inches and thick and she calls it, Tom.

Taking my time because that's how this game is played, I start to undress. Standing naked at the end of the bed, I am sure Kath knows exactly where I am. My cock is standing tall and rock hard and has been from the first moment I walked through the door.

Moving onto the bed and behind her, I run by hand lightly over her arse. She nearly jumps out of her skin. Her breathing is uneven and just like the other night the musky scent of her womanhood permeates throughout the room.

Taking my cock in my hand, I move close to her and start to run it oh so gently back and forth over her pussy. Her reaction is immediate as she pushes back, desperately searching for more. Keeping up this little teasing game, I take my time because that's what the game is all about, tease and denial, tease and denial. Kath's breathing is still uneven but now she begins to moan. Then in a pleading voice she says, "Please Tom, please."

First I give her only the head and then take it away. Then a little more and once again take it away. I have never seen Kath so arouse, so wet. When I push in she surprises me by suddenly pushing back hard taking all my cock into her. "Oh fuck yes, baby. She moans. Just for a moment I leave it there and give her three long strokes before pulling it back again.

"No, baby, no! Please, baby, please." Her voice is full of desperation.

We continue this dance for a little while. Six short strokes and then one full thrust. I can feel it building in her but when it arrives I cannot believe how hard and how long she cums. It can only be described as violent. Kath is shaking and screaming, "Oh you fucking cunt, oh you fucking cunt," before collapsing flat on the bed. I remove the handcuffs but leave the blindfold on. It's a full two minutes before she moves.

Positioning her back on her knees, I reach for my rolled up newspaper and strike her again. Whack. "Did I say you could cum?" Whack!

Again her head snaps around and she yells, "Fuck you!" Whack! Again, if her eyes were not covered by the blindfold, I am sure I would see anger and possibly even hate. At least I sense hate for a fleeting moment. Where does that come from? Isn't this her game?

This time there is no more teasing as I push myself deep into her with a long, strong thrust. No more hate, just panting and moaning. I reach for the oil and drizzle it down her crack, watching as it runs over the rosebud of her arse as I continue to fully stroke into her.

Using my thumb, I start to massage the oil over and around her sweet little arsehole. This is something that Kath enjoys as it is a very sensitive part of her body. As long as I am gentle, she loves it. However, when I push my thumb into her, I know she is surprised. Anal is not her thing. We tried it early on in our marriage but it simply wasn't something Kath enjoyed doing. So, much to my surprise, she doesn't say a word and doesn't pull away. In fact, as I slowly start to fuck her arse with my thumb even as my cock is still deep in her pussy, Kath falls into rhythm with me. As I push forward, she pushes back while panting and moaning with the occasional, "Fuck yes, baby."

This is all the encouragement I need to carry on with the rest of my plan. Taking my cock out of her pussy, I press it up against her arse. "Oh, please baby, no!" She cries with real tension in her voice. All she has to do is fall forward onto the bed and all would stop but she doesn't.

I apply a little more pressure and the head of my cock pops into her arse. Again she cries, "Oh no baby, please no." but still she remains on her knees with her arse in the air. I rock only so slightly back and forth, hardly moving at all but it has a marked effect on Kath. "Oh god, oh god."

As I push a little more, Kath pushes back and that's all the signal I need. Slowly I move so half my cock is in her. As I pull out and then push back so does Kath. The soft moans and panting are long gone, replaced with "Oh yes, baby! Fuck me!" She is really loud as she repeats that over and over again.

Reaching for Tom, the big pink dildo, I place it in her hand and then guide it toward her pussy. "You want to flash your fucking tits at Paul? You want two cocks? Ok, so enjoy!" Again, I'm not sure where all the anger is coming from. Usually anger is simply not my go to emotion.

My harsh words seem to have no effect on Kath, I'm not even sure she heard them. She begins thrusting Tom, the pink cock shaped dildo into herself while I bury my cock deep into her arse. Long rhythmic strokes invade both her pussy and her tight hole.

Again, I feel an orgasm building in her but this time she pleads, "Can I cum, please Tom, can I cum?"

A simple 'yes' sends her over the top with an even bigger cum than the first.

We lay side by side on the bed as Kath holds me tight and slowly regains control of herself. "Holy fuck, lover!" she breathes. Then removing the blindfold she says, "Your turn, baby," as she jumps off the bed and disappears. Back a moment later with a warm wash cloth, she proceeds to wash my cock before taking me into her mouth.

It isn't going to take long as she teases and sucks my cock. The excitement has been building as I fucked her arse and I'm sure she knows it will be soon. I touch the side of her face with a little warning, 'baby, I'm close'. She just begins to suck harder.

For us, a blowjob is usually done as foreplay or as a way of getting aroused for a second or third time around. If Kath is drunk then she will let me cum in her mouth but otherwise she doesn't. Tonight she isn't drunk but it's clear that she isn't going to stop. Kath takes it all. In her eyes I see no anger or hate, just love. Crawling back up the bed and over my body, she bites me hard on the chest and then kisses me square on the mouth. I can taste myself on her lips and in her mouth. She clamps her hands on either side of my face so I cannot pull away. Before she releases me she says, "For me being submissive is a lot of fun and oh so hot but not necessarily a lifestyle choice. This bitch can also bite!" With that she bites me again, then smiles sweetly.

By Sunday afternoon Kath moves all her things back into our room. Sue calls in the evening but still hasn't confronted Paul about his affair. That night we sleep in our bed, just cuddled up with each other. I have not been so happy in a long time.

Monday morning I watch as my wife walks into the kitchen. She is dressed in only the top half of her old pyjamas and looks hot and sexy. She casually meanders across the room, puts her hand to my cheek and softly kisses me on the lips. "Good morning, Hun, sleep well?" Then without waiting for a response she sashays across the room to pour herself some coffee. She goddamn well knows that I am looking at her arse.

A kiss goodbye and I head off to work. I should be the most contented man on the planet but there is something nagging at me that I cannot put my finger on. No, I'm just being silly, just a little pissed with myself for not sorting things out a little earlier. Suddenly that same image I had when I was mowing the lawn pops into my head again. I leave for work with a smile on my face.

On the way to work I stop at Laduree's, a little Parisian pastry shop, and pick up a treat for the girls to go with their coffee.

Just a little before lunch, Helen, my 2IC pops her head through the door. "Got a sec, Tom?"

"Sure darling, what's up?"

"Sandra and Kath have organised for a Veronica Wilcox to come in for an interview. If she is a friend of you and Kath, I'm wondering how you wanted me to handle it."

I had forgotten all about Veronica. "She is a former pupil of Kath's. That gets her through the door, the rest is up to her and the decision is yours."

"Thanks, Tom."

Mondays are particularly busy and this one is no exception. All day however, I still have that feeling like I'm missing something.

At a little after seven I walk through the door at home. I'm an hour and a half late but Mondays can be busy. Kath meets me at the door and lays a big kiss on my lips. "Hey love, I hope you're hungry. I made your favourite."

Dinner is amazing. Kath enjoys a glass of red and I drink a couple of beers. I take care of the washing up and then join Kath in the lounge. She is laying on the couch with her feet up, listening to the incredible late and great Etta James, while enjoying her second glass of wine.

Etta sings, "I just want to make love to you", as I sit down, lift Kath's feet onto my lap and gently start to massage. Kath looks up and rewards me with a loving smile. Etta's soulful voice fills the room with 'At Last' and it feels as though she is speaking just to us. We're transported back to where life was always good. Just as we're ready to head to bed, Etta starts to sing, "I'd rather be blind."

Once we're in bed, Kath is soon asleep but sleep doesn't find me until the early hours of the morning. I just can't get past this feeling of foreboding and apprehension.

On Tuesday, work is even crazier than on Monday. Helen comes by my office to tell me that she hired Veronica. Instead of a job in accounts or administration, she has made her a junior construction manager.

"I'm not sure that a degree in English literature qualifies her to be a construction manager." I say, raising my eyebrows in Helen's direction.

Helen simply smiles. "There are just too many guys up there thinking like engineers." With that, she leaves.

As for the feelings of foreboding and apprehension, I decide I am just being a silly bastard. At 3 o'clock I get a call from Kath asking for a favour. She wants to take Sue out for a drink but needs me to drop them off and pick them up so they don't have to drive. Sue still hasn't confronted Paul.

They are together when I get home. I'm not sure why but I am pleased to see them both dressed conservatively in plain tops and jeans. Although the jeans cling to their arse's perfectly.

At around 7 o'clock I drop them off at Ormley's on Main and arrange to pick them up at around ten if they don't call sooner. At a little after I arrive back at the bar. The place is buzzing and crowded. I look for a dark corner where I won't be seen but I can watch. Maybe those strange feelings had not gone after all?

The girls are on the dance floor. I watch as guys approach and try to dance with them. They both simply turn away and move closer to each other. After a short break to grab a drink, they move back to the dance floor. By now the guys have gotten the message and leave them alone.