Kath and Tom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally they head to the bar for another drink. It is now get close to 10 o'clock so I decide to make my way over. I am half way across the room when two rather good looking guys approach them. I am too far away to hear what's being said but whatever it is, it makes the girls laugh.

Closer now, I hear the tall blonde guy say, "So what are you two lovely ladies drinking?"

Sue says, "I'm fine, thank you."

He then turns his attention to Kath, "So what about you, darling?"

Kath smiles but like Sue she politely says, "No, I'm fine as well."

Not to be deterred, Blondie signals the cute bartender, "Two more bourbons for the ladies." Then with a smile he says, "My name is Pete and this quiet but good looking bloke is Luke." He sticks out his hand and both the ladies shake it. I am not surprised since it is an automatic response but this guy really has his pick up routine down.

Just as the cute bartender arrives with the drinks for the girls, so do I. Looking her straight in the eye, I simply shake my head. This girl is good at her job and reads the situation well. She places the drinks in front of Blondie instead of Kath and Sue.

"The ladies said no, so fuck off." Kath and Sue both a little startled, swing around to see me standing behind them.

For the first time, the quiet one speaks. "What's it to you and who the fuck do you think you are, old man?"

Very quietly I say, "This one is my wife and the pretty redhead is my girlfriend but all you need to know is that I am one mean mother fucker."

The quiet one looks unsure but Blondie understands. Raising his hands palms out, he says, "Sorry man, no offense." Then he picks up the two drinks and walks away with his friend in tow.

Kath frowns and Sue is simply bug eyed. "Ready to head home, ladies? Your taxi awaits." I say with a smile.

By the time we get out to my SUV, the girls are talking a mile a minute. After their initial shock, my he-man act has them quite excited. To quote Sue, "God, that made me wet." To be fair they have had a few drinks as well.

I load them both into the back seat and set off for home. They are still jabbering away.

Sue quotes what I said in the bar. "This one is my wife and the pretty redhead is my girlfriend, but all you need to know is that I am one mean mother fucker. Did you hear that Kath? I am his girlfriend!" That sets them off giggling again.

In an exaggerated husky voice Kath says, "Not sure about mean mother fucker but he certainly is a mean Kath fucker." They start laughing so hard I am afraid they are going to wet themselves.

In a melancholy voice, Sue says, "God, I love you two." I catch a glimpse of her in the mirror as she leans across and drunkenly hugs Kath. "You have such an amazing man, you silly bitch."

Kath's voice is soft. "I know," she says and then adds, "And you have one sexy hunk as a boyfriend." Again they laugh crazily.

The rest of the journey is a stream of not so subtle sexual innuendos and continuous cackling.

As soon as we get in the house, the music is on and more drinks are poured. Obviously the party is going to continue for a little while longer. It's only Tuesday night and I have to work in the morning. So did they, for that matter.

I go to Kath and kiss her goodnight. She isn't letting me get away with just a little peck, she kisses me sensually, it's another of those toe ticklers. Do not ask me why, maybe because of Sues kiss the other night, maybe because I am still a little angry. I pull Sue to me and kiss her just as I had kissed Kath, before turning and heading up the stairs to bed.

As I leave they are giggling like two school girls and not the two school teachers that they actually are.

I have no idea what time it is but it's late but I am all of a sudden wide awake. The hot wet mouth encircling my cock has seen to that. I lift the sheet and can only think god I hope this is Kath. There she is smiling up at me all the time teasing my cock with her tongue. Tonight this amazing blowjob falls into the foreplay category, as she is soon crawling up my body and straddling me. Slowly rubbing back and forth until pressing herself down onto me, her pussy lips part and in one smooth motion envelope my cock.

Tonight Kath is in charge riding me hard and frantic, until finally she cums. Kath collapses down on my chest, simply laying there as she recovers. Then her breathing slows and becomes even. Kath is asleep with my cock still hard buried deep inside her.

I gently roll her off and consider my options. Too old for self-relief and a cold shower holds little appeal. There is Sue of course all alone frustrate and I am betting horny as hell in the other room. However I could never imagine cheating on my wife. Again I have trouble sleeping as again the feeling of foreboding and apprehension continues to haunt me.

It has just gone 7 o'clock and I am sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee. I am going to be late into work but want to make sure the girls are ok.

Sue wanders in first looking decidedly worse for wear. She is wearing one of Kath's old pyjama tops and nothing else. "Coffee hot? Hun "She smiled and asked.

"Freshly made. You know where the cups are kept."

Heading over to the bench Sue reaches up to the top cupboard where the cups are kept. In doing so she flashes me the most fantastic view of her arse and just the slightest glimpse of her pussy. Sue is totally unaware to what she has just done.

Sue has just finished pouring her coffee when Kath comes in. "What's up you two?" Kath manages a smile but looks in no better state than Sue.

"Not much" I say "Sue has just been flashing me her beautiful arse."

You should see the look on Sue's face. "I bloody have not you cheeky bastard."

Turning to Kath I ask "Coffee babe?"

"Oh yes please" she answers "God that was a big night"

"Sue could you be a darling and grab a cup for Kath?" I smile sweetly as I ask.

"Sure, no problem." Sue turns and reaches up and is half way through it before she realise what's happening to her pyjama top. Now trying to hold down the back but still reaching for the cup turns out to be an impossible task. Finally she just says "Fuck it" reaches up, again flashing her amazing arse and even more pussy this time.

Happy with my mornings work I kiss both ladies goodbye and head off to work.

Wednesday turns out to be a slow day at the office. So for a change I am home before Kath. For years I have kept a diary just simple notes to myself.

Adding a few up dates for the last few days.

Finally manned up. Kath has moved back into our room. Along with all the fun that goes with it.

Took Kath out to dinner at Mario's. Then when we got home she had a surprise for me. Was very pleased.

Girls had a big night out. Nearly got into a fight should be ashamed but funnily am not. Told Sue she was my girlfriend that seemed to go over well. The girls certainly got a big laugh out of it. Sue called Kath a silly bitch don't know what that was about but got the feeling there was some point to it.

Got a visit in the middle of the night. Kath owes me one.

Girls' worse for wear this morning bet they found work bloody hard going today. Sue flashed her arse, must say it is a very nice arse.

Just silly simple notes to myself. Out of curiosity I decided to go back and read what I had written over the last two months. I am wondering if there are any clues to why Kath and I had end up where we had.

By the time I had finished reading it is clear to me it was Kath that had put a stop to things, though be it quite subtlety. At first I had made a real effort. Flowers and dinners even though I do not remember making a conscious effort.

Now I am even more curious so I decided to go through Kath's phone account. The wonders of the internet it is all there on line and at my fingertips instantly. For those two months there was nothing out of the ordinary. Again I think you silly bastard Tom Harrison.

Then I look at the months before that. There it is, it appeared five months ago. Lots of calls from a number I cannot place. Then the two weeks prior to that period when Kath and I had stop having sex they have turned into long late night calls. I write the number down, then make a list of possible names. It is a short list but one I thought I would never every have had to make

Just then Kath is home. "Hey sweet heart" she says. Followed by a loving kiss then continues. "Tom, I did not do what I think I might have done late last night, did I?"

"What's that, wake me up and bang my brains out? Yes you did"

"I kind of remember that part" she smiles "but god I didn't fall asleep after that did I?"

"Well you girls had a big night and a lot of bourbon" I say cheekily.

"Tom I am so sorry, I promise I will make it up to you."

I say nothing, I just kiss her. I love this woman so much it hurts.

We both cook dinner then wash up. Then as I sit at the table I watch as Kath lifts her dress and oh so slowly removes her panties before holding them high and dropping them on the floor. I have seen this dance many times before and know what is coming. Slowly she sways and dances across the kitchen towards me. Straddling me, wrapping her arms around my neck and planting lots of little kisses on my face. All the time rubbing her pussy up and down my lap.

"Tom baby "She coos.

"Yes"

"I was just wondering ..." she lets her voice trail off

"What are you wondering babe?"

Now she smiles "Well I have all this marking and if you help, we could be finished in half the time" This is followed with more kisses and rubbing.

"Ok then" I say

With that she jumps off my lap and bounds out of the room. Returning with an arm full of books. "Do you want the senior year or the juniors?"

I ended up doing half of each. When we are finished she again comes over and sits in my lap. "Thankyou Tom."

Without a word I lift her off my lap and onto the table. Pushing up her dress and lifting her legs I begin to tease her pussy with my tongue. The he- man dominating thing might be a fantasy but the teasing and pleasing is really my go.

That fact is because I enjoyed it so much I am bloody good at it. It isn't too long before I have Kath letting out little oh's and ah's. Then the panting and moaning as I lick and suck around her most sensitive place. Finally focusing all my attention on her love button. Kath is now becoming loud. "Fuck yes oh fuck yes" she repeats. Again it isn't long before she is cumming, for the last few days she had seemed to be it a constant state of arousal.

Kath is now exhausted "Let's go up to bed babe, I am so going to make you happy"

"You head up I be there in a minute." I say.

Kath heads up stairs. I pick up Kath's mobile and opened her messages. Most are from Sue. A lot about Sue and her situation. Some about how they had so enjoyed last night. It was clear I am on both their top of the pop's list.

Then something a little funny. Sue to Kath. "You are such a silly bitch" no more no less.

I head up stairs and when I get there Kath is out like a light. Tonight I opted for the cold shower. I think Kath and I need to talk. Make things happen that's me.

Sleep is again hard to come by, so in the early hours I head down stairs. Find the number I had written down and dialled. As you would expect for this time of night it goes to message bank. His is not one of the names on my list but maybe it should have been.

Karl Fielding. Thirty something teacher from her school. Had started at George Washington nine months ago. There are a lot of reasons for Kath to be calling Fielding. When he first arrived Kath had been appointed his liaison while he found his feet. They had also along with a number of other teachers been involved in the school musical. At one point Karl had been having some kind of family problems and taken to confiding in Kath. Though Kath had not shared all the details, she had certainly made me aware of what was going on.

So lots of reasons for them to speak to each other, though off the top of my head I can't find a reason for the long late night ones. Then the calls had stopped cold at the same time Kath had stopped having sex with me. Then only recently started up again. Well I am the type of guy that always has a plan. I go back to bed and the funny thing is I sleep like a baby.

Am up early and out the door before Kath is wake. I had no idea what a day Thursday was going to turn out to be.

When Allison arrives at work I knew something was up, she just keeps smiling and cannot sit still. It is obvious she has something to tell me but people and phones seemed to be getting in the way. Finally she has her chance and comes bounding into my office waving her hand about.

"What?" I ask

"Look" more hand waving. "Alex asked me to marry him."

Allison has been going out with Alex for a little over a year. Both Kath and I like him.

Allison places her hand over her tummy and says "He has to, he knocked me up. Oh Poppy the look on your face" Then she begins to laugh. "Only joking Poppy"

"You had better go call Kath"

"Ok Poppy. I love you" and she bounces back out of my office.

I am guessing once Kath gets involved I will be having a wedding to pay for. Not that I mind, Kath and I both think of Allison as our second daughter. Willow had decided Allison was going to be her big sister from the minute they met.

It is just before lunch when Helen comes into my office. "Good news the approval for the Eastern development project has just come in" she says. This was good news and worth a lot of money for the company.

"That is great news. It's going to stretch our resources for a while but I am sure we will manage."

"That's not all" you could never tell with Helen if it was good news or bad.

"Yes" is all I say.

"Clive Poole is coming in this afternoon for a meeting. Wants to talk to us about the Riverside Mall redevelopment."

"I thought he was going with the Build Corp Group on that one."

"Me to. But let's see what he has to say." Helen says

As it turns out Clive is committed to Build Corp for the major part of the works but is looking to us to take up a lot of the tenancy fit outs.

So by Thursday afternoon a beautiful young woman who I considered to be a daughter is engaged. I have already had two calls from Kath re wedding plans and this was only day one. Wilson Construction has just picked up more work in one day than it had ever had. All in all, a pretty good day.

It was 7: 20 pm and I am heading out the door of my office. Then I stop return and pick up a computer disc that is in the top draw of my desk, then head home. Thursday isn't over yet.

Kath has kept dinner warm for me. She shows interest when I tell her about the projects we had picked up today. But really all she wants to talk about is the upcoming wedding. Allison and Alex haven't set a date they need to wait until they have saved enough money to pay for it. Kath soon saw to that and as I suspect we were paying, I don't mind one bit. So now they are thinking sooner rather than later. Willow is to be maid of honour and of course I would be the one walking Allison down the aisle. There is a meeting planned for this Saturday and no I do not have to be there.

At a little after nine o'clock Kath wanders over and wraps her arms around my neck and passionately kiss me. "Come on big fella it's your turn. Let me take you up to bed it is mine turn to spoil you."

"Wow now that's an offer a man can't refuse. Just give me a few minutes then I will be up." I slapped her on the arse as she turns and heads up the stairs.

Kath heads up the stairs and I head into the den, switch Kath's laptop on and try to log in. Wrong password. Kath had changed her password, up until now she knew mine and I had known hers. Kath keeps all her passwords in a little note book. She had never told me about it and up until now I never thought that to be deliberate, rather simply something she had not considered. I had come across it one day when I had been looking for something else, then never given it a second though.

Bottom desk draw in a small floral box. I find her new password a little unsettling. I typed it in upper case "S"illybitch all one word. Then open her mail box.

Her inbox has 1000's of messages dating back nearly twelve months. I type in Karl Fielding but very few come up. A quick glance and they seemed to be all related to school. Next I type in Sue which there are an awful lot, way too many to read now. Finally I open her deleted file which is entirely empty. Loading the recovery disc which I had brought home with me from work I set it to recover Kath's deleted messages, then head up to bed.

Kath is waiting for me dressed in some very sexy new underwear. "You like" she smiled.

Without a word I move across the room and take Kath in my arms. Kissing her with all the love and passion I can muster. Before making love to my beautiful wife, my best friend. I had to wonder would this be the last time.

Kath was soon a sleep but sleep is not going to come easy for me tonight. It was gone midnight when I quietly go back down stairs. The disc has done its job and all Kath's deleted messages had been recovered. I plugged in a portable hard drive and start the down load all of her emails, before going back up to bed.

I am up early and Kath was still sound asleep. Disconnecting the hard drive then once again emptying Kath's deleted file, she would be none the wiser. After coffee I head out the door for work.

The girls of the office are a little surprised to find me already at my desk when they arrive. Usually if I am busy I would work back late rather than come in early. Breakfast with Kath even if it was only a coffee is or had been an important part of my day. It attracts a little office banter but we were all soon down to work.

It is a busy morning, so it is late morning before I have time to look at the hard drive. I ask Allison to hold all calls. If she can, pass them off to Helen or Sandra, if not simply take a message. Then I close the door to my office behind me.

Two hours later I have a pretty clear picture of what has been going on. There is no smoking gun and if you only read each e-mail individually you may think some a little inappropriate but otherwise just mail between friends and colleges. However read collectively it is clear Karl Fielding had a clear purpose with a well thought out strategy and then had executed it with perfection.

The objective was to seduce and bed my wife. His plan was simply it started out with him being so grateful to Kath for all her help and support when he first started. Then came the flattery first about her professionally then personally. All the time building up a close friendship. Then somewhere along the line Kath became someone Fielding could confide in. Again firstly it was about school but then like the flattery it became personal. There was flirting which in itself is all relatively benign and harmless if not somewhat inappropriate.

Fielding must have seen something in Kath that he liked or wanted from just about day one. The seduction had been long, subtle and very manipulative. At first it was clear Kath was total oblivious. Then she became somewhat of an unwitting participant, but slowly being dragged into his game. Finally though she was participating willingly.

One of Fielding tactics was to confide in Kath about his wife and the troubles they were having. It seems according to Fielding his wife was somewhat free spirited and more than a little promiscuous. Towards the end it was apparent that Kath had taken a real disliking to Mrs Fielding's. It was Kath that had first called her that slut and not Fielding. He however was then more than happy from then on to fall in line with Kath and talk about that slut.

Fielding seemed to go out of his way in not mentioning me. When Kath wrote about me it always seemed to be positive. Yet Fielding would turn it around subtlety by saying things like "well of course he would do that, wouldn't anyone who has such amazing wife. The smug bastard in the end was even bold enough to say sexy wife.