All Comments on 'Kathryn Gets Caught'

by SummerElizabeth8

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
VikingboyVikingboyalmost 20 years ago
A loving tale

Your story shows the mixture of love and cruelty that makes a D/s session complete. I recommend it to anyone, any couple, interested in experiencing the kinkier side.

Thank you for an inspirating story.

carrie-oncarrie-onalmost 20 years ago
I very much enjoyed reading your story.

Your story is very well written. Thank you,SummerElizabeth!

Sir Neal 7Sir Neal 7almost 20 years ago
Great read

I very much enjoyed your story keep up the good work

mature2003mature2003almost 20 years ago
Super story so lovely and well written

The story is well written and in a flowing language so one can read and also be involved in the story. Me and hubby liked your story and it is quite similar to what we do. We liked it and would have liked you to go a little bit further and get Katie introduced to some more punishments. Nonetheless we enjoyed it and had a good time later. Thanks for thr lovely story. We would luv to see you develop more on these lines.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Well done!

Well done! Tied in a standing spreadeagle . . . completely open . . .such a sexy image! It makes my pussy wet just thinking how fabulous it feels to be so vulnerable.

balsam moonbalsam moonalmost 20 years ago
feels like home

Your story was very well written and if i hadn't known better would have thought you were peeping in O/our bedroom *smile*. It was quite an arousing tale and had just the right balance of pleasure and pain for a first time scene. very much looking forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
all new to me

altho i do not practice this life style (issues of trust)

i do find some parts extremely erotic and wonderful to read.

to seduce the mind and present it with a picture is most important....a story i will read again to find out what i missed the time before..thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Exciting

My personal opinion of anal sex has changed since this story and I hope to try it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wonderful!

I loved your story, just the right balance complete with cuddling at the end. PERFECT, please continue Katherine's tale.

LutherTLutherTover 18 years ago
Wow!

Dang hot and sexy! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
yes

loved it and very well done as well as not that over the top bull that passes for fantasy bdsm but actually is pretty close to the real deal...keep up the excellent work. respectfully fan in texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Lovely

Can't wait until my husband and I can start experimenting with BDSM a little . . . I loved how he dominated her but also considered her pleasure a high priority (not without a little teasing beforehand, of course). Very real and sexy, not humiliating and abrasive.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 17 years ago
This will be mentioned on the AH.

This is positively awesome! I loved reading about this husband finding out that his wife is secretly sub and wants him to top her. I loved reading about his "surprise" for her. It was a great story about D/s within a marriage, and that is a nice change now and then. It was a little short, but definitely had all of the essentials. True, the story build-up might be cliche, but it holds up anyway and carries the plot believably than some similar stories. I give this a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Extra Erotic

i read this for the first time just now, and i would love to read more along the same lines with kathryn. truly this should be a continued story.

hope to see more of the story

P.S. i would truly have loved being her

amsterdamamsterdamabout 17 years ago
Surprised

I didn't think I was going to like this story, the writing style was a bit too fluffy and fun for me (e.g. over use of exclamation marks) & BDSM is not my thing (I was looking for a story for my wife) but it had me aroused by the end and the bedroom scene was hot and well paced. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOW

Amazingly well done!

One of the hottest stories I've yet read , I wish I were the one tied to the bed posts.

trandall9991trandall9991over 5 years ago
BDSM between a married couple

About as hot as it gets.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I relate to the submissive desire to be out of control of what happens to you. So sweet to be so roughly used by the one who loves you the most.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous