All Comments on 'Kathy'

by murphy621

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
hansbwlhansbwlover 13 years ago
Ugy story.

This was the most ugly story I have read in a long time. I presume the writer wanted it that way. I am not a great beliver in revenge, it normally does not lead to anything good. But this time, somebody should write up a revenge story to punish Jo, unless the writer do it himself.

zed0zed0over 13 years ago
Sick

But I kinda liked it, I mean it did have a happy ending!

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
Well, it was different!

Not quite the usual loving wife story, but it does have its moments. I guess I will never understand how a mother or father could ever give up their children for a lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What goes around, comes back around.

Too bad she hung around long enough to fuck up his life. Hopefully, she went with lots of pain.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 13 years ago
Kathy was weak.

She should have never gave in to Jo. Karma can be a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i like some

i liked some of your stories but not this one. Why is the answer always when it is a woman she is their mother no matter what she does, when it is a man and he leaves his kids, he was a terrible father. In this story the mother was a low like and the father was an idiot.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
why would

he cry at her funeral instead of taking a shit on her casket ?

uno starro !

glorialamuseglorialamuseover 13 years ago
Good Story

I loved your story it was well written. The ending was a shocker, very ironic and realistic. Cancer not prejudice and claims so many lives everyday, the good and the bad. Shame on some of the commenter's that rejoiced in her painful death because she gave into her lust. I have had cancer touch my life and it leaves pain sorrow and grief in its wake for loved ones. YES ,I know it is just a STORY but sometimes there is a fine line that separates fact and fiction. I hope the spiteful comments don't come back to bite the commenter's in there cold hearts Karma being as it is, should cancer claim a loved one in their future. Sometimes the comments are as interesting as the story. Good work, I will look for more from you.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
Weak characters, weak story

The overwhelming majority of this story focuses on a lesbian, dom/sub relationship. Therefore, a better category would be Lesbian or BDSM. Instead, it masquerades as a Living Wives story. Hubby was too weak-willed to file for divorce. She ended as a sub and a whore. Cum ran out of both women while they were joining the mile-high club. Yet the auther discusses their use of condoms. Which is it, bareback or safe sex?

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderover 13 years ago
Well,

At least Kathy found out just how much Jo really and truly cared for her well being. "You're sick? Well, thanks for flushing your life away for my amusement. Oh, by the way get out." Yeah, thats so nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

couldn't have happened to a more deserving whore

cpetecpeteover 13 years ago

Got to love a happy ending.

Nice read-thanks for the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A nice happy ending to a sad story.

...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
only one logical outcome

Jo must be made to suffer, be broken, and be utterly humiliated before the world.

that'd be the start of a good revenge for the husband of the wife she stole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
consequences is a bitch

real people want revenge on cruel people.

RePhilRePhilalmost 13 years ago
justice twice served

You have a keen sense justice and it comes through beautifully in your stories

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
Sam is a better man than me

she would have died alone and in an alley. I would have let her been on anything had had my name on. No ins, and the divorce would have been filed the day she left.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHAT A VICIOUS CIRCLE WAS WOVEN

and like all circles and dogs tails they return. TK U MLJ LV NV

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 12 years ago
Another good one!

Not quite a suicide but good enough.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Good Story! Dialogue... Less so

This story is outwardly compelling but has the depth of a kid putting on a puppet show. Stick-figure storytelling. The author is fearless in his/her choices by creating lead characters who make unsympathetic choices, however & that's to be commended.

These choices would resonate more with depth added to characters and their patterns of conversation not all having the same flat cadence. A prime example us talk where Sam finds out his wife is both unfaithful and a whore. He denounces her and throws her out. But does this in dialogue void of passion or hurt.

I enjoy how this author makes preliminary choices in sculpting his tale. The chisel needs to bite and cut deeper to increase the vivid factor.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Real Downer!

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Poo

Why is it that all the men in the stories I have read of yours, have no balls, and the women are powerless to resist the seducer? Do they have no self-worth at all? Do they have no pride? Do they have no honor?

Can they never be strong enough to be the person they should be for their children, or their parents, or each other?

Utter, utter crap. No more of your stories for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
dude, your stories are brutal.

Have you ever read "Desconocido"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What kind of spineless prick is he?

He should have have caused Jo to have a serious accident the minute he found out about her. Nice way to protect your wife. Horrible, disgusting story. Not a single decent character in the lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pity the spineless Sam didn't die too

Those kids would be far better off being orphans. She may have been the whore, may have been the one getting all the fucking, but Sam was 10 times the pussy she was!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why didn't Sam do anything about Jo?

Seems to me a simple call to the Police tipping them off the Jo was a madame would have been in order. Jo spends several years in jail. Not a good trade for his wife's life, but it would have been something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's clear the stories

You write relate to your life experiences. I'm sorry you're so much of a spineless wimp you allowed women to piss on your life so much you can't put up a fight. I wonder if you learned it from your father or if he's as disappointed in you and the person ( wont call you a man ) you've become as mojority of your 1 time readers are? I'll never bother with another story of yours and you're officially on the do not read list. Just label all your stories as CUCKOLD so those of us with spines wont waste our time in the future.. THANKS MURPHY

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Let the bitch die

Just shoot both of these used up cunts.... Terrible story...... Just shoot the author as well.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sad Story

just a sad story about a lost individual

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Terrible

Absolutely terrible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just awful.

He should have made sure that Jo paid a fatal price for her actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Not sure why I bothered reading this, time wasted I won't get back.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 5 years ago
Different.

The Tags for this story are: slut - whore But wait, there's more.

There's betrayal, reversal of good fortune, resentful acceptance, tragic outcome...

It's a fucked up tragedy, but that's cool too.

Another example of crazy lives lived in the infinite world of the Loving Wives fiction.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Karma

Karma took care of Kathy, now Sam should take care of Jo. Take good care of her with extreme prejudice.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
The real lesson is Jo.

She was a woman of no worth, a human leach. I actually feel sorry for the wife. I can only view her as mentally ill.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
Still waiting for justice

No should be tortured slowly. She will destroy other women’s lives. She made a fortune off of pimping out Kathy then when she got sick, she wouldn’t pay for her care and dumped her like garbage. That deserves a lot of pain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What a piece of shit.

Jo has to be the worst, low life in any of the stories I've read on this site. If I could have given this trash less than a 1 I would have.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Hah,

The ultimate BTB

YouamiYouamiabout 4 years ago
A devil in human female form

murphy621

Wow when you created Jo you created one of the most evil characters I have ever encountered throughout the stories on the site. A cold clinical sociopath portrayal. The wife character came across as a completely dumb submissive with no likeable qualities. Even the breast cancer moment did nothing to endear her to me as a reader. Your detail on Sam was pretty slim to almost non-existent.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Again

Agree with other comments, and my first impression. Some one needs to end Jo.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago

He should have told Jo, "when she dies, you die." Then keep that promise

amygdalaamygdalaabout 3 years ago

Damm and the lesbo Jo got away scot free without any comeuppance. Truly literotica authors value the females when they are the homewrecker cheatee. Yet have the most dastardly revenge when its the male who is a homewrecker.

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

Felt like it should be a traumatic experience, but all the characters were so 'meh' about the whole thing that it didn't really register on any emotional level.

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
Hate

How this ended it fells unfinished. Jo should get some retribution.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 2 years ago

Got any more upbeat stories like that?

i think I’ll go cut my wrists now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Saome1one should take Jo fishing 1 time . I have No use for people who make slaves out of others . My Cousin's husband would go with Me for sure . He hates Bullies and is a Black Belt in Keet june do .

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69almost 2 years ago

What a fuicking DEPRESSING story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I see someone nearly has one of my sayings from long ago. 'Well cut my wrists and paint the ceiling' says it all. Says a lot about her pimp, totally selfish. At least the children had her for a few more months.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous