Katie and Nicholas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry darling, I couldn't se a thing in there."

"Oh, so why are you smiling?"

"Because I found my phone and now I'm back with you. Let's go home love."

Once home Katie went into the kitchen to grab a couple beers. Nicholas came up behind her while she was bent over to grab her ass softly but firmly. He kneaded it while pressing his manhood against her and he felt himself grow hard again. "Baby I want you so bad while I've been trying to be good until you're ready to do this again. If I'm moving too fast please let me know," Nicholas spoke in a comforting voice.

Katie stood up and faced him, "I'm ready."

Nicholas' face cracked open into a smile as he let out a whoop before he carried her into the bedroom. Katie laughed at his enthusiasm. Gently he laid her down on the bed, resting her among the pillows. Nicholas' dark features and olive skin hovered over her patiently waiting. "So my lady, how shall we go about this?" he asked.

"What do you mean?"

"How slow or fast do you want me to go because right now I think I'm so horny I could have the whole show done in two minutes?"

She laughed, causing Nicholas to laugh as well. She put her arms around his neck to pull him close to her face, "Baby, I don't care let's take it however it comes to us and if I didn't think it lasted long enough then we'll go again until I think it has. How does that sound?"

"It sounds like I'm going to be very tired but extremely happy."

Laughing again their lips met and nature took its course. Katie's arms encircled his neck to bring him close where he was laying on top of her. Her legs wrapped around his waist to bring him closer to her but not yet entering her. Placing her feet firmly on the bed she rubbed her folds against him helping him slow down while enjoying the feeling of being fucked again for the first time since Peter practically raped her. Gently Nicholas suckled at her breasts nibbling at her hardened nipples, trying to hold back his urge to go faster.

"I love you Nicholas, "Katie breathed into his ear wanting more but wanting this moment to last as long as possible.

"I love you too baby," Nicholas answered back. "Can I slip inside you now? We'll rock slowly."

Katie smiled, "Yes baby, go ahead."

12