Katie Goes to School Ch. 01

Story Info
Young woman goes to college while fiance is deployed.
3.6k words
3.88
64.3k
32
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 09/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 1974 and Katie's fiance, Pat, was in Okinawa on a twelve month, unaccompanied tour with a Marine Helicopter Squadron and she was in her first year of college. She had received a two year, renewable scholarship at a California University near her home of San Pedro and she and her fiance had decided that she should take advantage of the opportunity to get her AA Degree while he was gone, so she started school that September.

She was carrying a full load of classes, eighteen units, in an effort to stay really busy and get the most out of her time at school. She loved all of her classes except the math and she adored the academic life that she found on campus, when she had time to take part in it. However, because of her class load she rarely left her dorm room the entire 1st semester except to go to class or eat. Christmas break had come and gone and she was back at school for the start of the new semester. She had decided that she could allow herself a little fun to celebrate her 1st Semester success, so she had started going to the Coffee Bar in the Student Center to have a cup of her favorite coffee and a piece of cherry cheesecake. She was enjoying her treat when some classmates came in and noticed her at her table and sat down with her.

Her friend Karen said, "Hi girl, what brings you out tonight? I thought you lived in your dorm room 24/7."

"I usually do, except for eating and going to class. But, my parents and I are really happy with my grades, so I am treating myself to coffee and cheesecake. I got a 4.0, and if I keep it up, the university will renew my scholarship for my last two years." Katie beamed.

"Would two more years mean you would put off getting married for those two years? Karen asked.

"I guess I'll cross that bridge if I come to it", was Katie's reply.

With that, they all began talking, carrying on, and having fun, but one of the guys, Brad, seemed to laugh at anything Katie said and made a point out of touching her hand when he spoke to her.

"Hey, mind if I move to that seat?" Brad said as the girl who had been sitting next to Katie left.

"No, I don't mind, it's a free country." said Katie with a smile.

"Are you flirting with me? Katie asked Brad as he sat down and brushed her hand with his.

"Well, maybe a little." replied Brad, blushing slightly as he sat down.

He blushed even more, as the other girls in the group laughed at Katie.

"Well, thank you. I think." Katie replied.

The conversation turned back to the big game that night and what everyone's plans were after it was over. Most of them were going to a party at Brad's fraternity. He invited Katie, but she declined so she could go answer letters from Pat. Everyone got up to leave except Katie, who wanted to finish her cheesecake, so they said goodnight and left.

"Mind if I sit here with you for a few more minutes?" asked Brad.

"Like I said, it's a free country." said Katie as she nibbled on her cheesecake.

"Why do you find it so strange that I would flirt with you?" Brad asked.

"Well, guys don't normally flirt with me. I was kind of shocked by it, because the only guy who has ever flirted with me is my fiance, Pat. Now that I think about it, he is the only guy I have ever held hands with or gone out with. Anyway, when you started flirting with me I wasn't sure how to deal with it. Hope you weren't offended by my reaction." Katie looked him right in the eyes and touched his hand as she said the last.

"I was raised as a good Catholic girl and was overweight most of my life. My parents always told me I was an "ugly duckling" and would probably not find a boyfriend until I got to college. But I met Pat when I was a sophomore and he was a senior in high school and we fell in love. We got engaged just before he went to Okinawa for twelve months and I came here."

She showed him a picture of her and Pat when they first started dating, before she had blossomed the summer between her sophomore and junior year of High School. It showed a girl with short hair, geeky glasses, a little overweight and about a "B" cup. Now, she had lost quite a bit of weight, gotten rid of the glasses in favor of contacts, let her natural blond hair grow to shoulder length and her breasts had grown by a full cup size. She was a full "C" cup now and it showed when she wore the right clothes.

"Damn, you grew up nice." Brad said after looking at the picture she had shown him.

This time, it was Katie's turn to blush as she said, "Thank you."

"I have to get back to the dorm and answer some letters from my fiance." Katie said as she got up from the table.

"I'll walk you back, if it's okay. It's gotten pretty dark out there and I wouldn't want anything to happen to you. I like you and would like to get to know you better, if that's okay." Brad said as he followed Katie towards the door.

"I don't mind if you walk with me, but remember I am engaged and not interested in anything beyond friendship with any other man." Katie said as he opened the door for her.

"That's cool, I just want to get to know you and have some fun with you. You are really pretty and intelligent and I like both of those in a woman." Brad replied.

"By the way, Katie, will you join us again for coffee?"

"I don't see what that would hurt. It was really fun tonight and I need to get out a little more than I did this 1st Semester. I spent so much time in there working on school stuff and writing Pat that I didn't take much time for myself." was Katie's reply to Brad.

Brad checked out Katie's slightly plump ass as she walked out the door in front of him and he liked the shape of it and the way it jiggled as she walked.

Friday night coffee with the group soon became a regular part of Katie's college life and Brad was there every time, laughing, touching her hands, and as the quarter went on, occasionally resting his hand on Katie's. After a several weeks of coffee time, Brad and the others in the group began inviting her to their regular Saturday night parties. Katie always refused the invitations, as Saturday night was when she wrote to Pat and answered his letters that had arrived during the week. But, as always, Brad asked her anyway. He had a sense that Katie was becoming interested in him and he wanted to take advantage of that.

"Hey Katie, we're having a party at the frat-house tomorrow night and I was wondering if you would like to come join us all for some beer and fun." Brad asked Katie as they were all leaving coffee time.

Katie's classmate, Karen, piped in with: "Yeah, Katie! Come to the party and have some fun for once. What are you going to do tomorrow night anyway? Just sit in the dorm and write a love letter to that fiance of yours?"

Katie said, "I'll think about it, but I have seven or eight letters from Pat that need to be answered so he doesn't start worrying about me. I guess I could do it on Sunday after church."

"Please! If he can't wait one more day for you to tell him you want to jump his bones, he needs to lighten up. For God's sake girl, come have some fun." Katie's friend Kaniesha echoed the rest of the group's thoughts when she put her two-cent's worth in.

"I DO NOT want to jump his bones!" said a blushing Katie as everyone laughed at her.

"Well, okay, I DO want to jump his bones, but I can't until he comes home next year."

"Katie, you are turning bright red. Damn, you are blushing all the way down the "V" of your blouse, girl. Do your boobs turn red too?" Sylvia, one of her friends from coffee group, said laughing at her discomfort.

"Okay, okay. I'll go. Heck, it will be fun and I can't mail the letters to Pat until Monday anyhow. But, I don't like beer, only wine. And no! My boobs don't turn red when I blush. Do yours?" Katie smiled at her friends as she said this and then the group broke up for the night with Brad walking Katie back to her dorm.

Katie got to the party a little earlier than everyone else and was the only girl there for about a half-hour.

"Let's go up to my room and hangout till everyone else gets here." Brad said to Katie.

"When is everyone else supposed to be here? Am I that early? Katie asked.

Brad looked at Katie and said "It's not a problem; we have about a half hour before the rest of the coffee crew gets here. Let's go hang out and let these guys get everything else set up. Here's a beer."

"I don't like beer, do you have any wine?"

Brad looked at Katie and said "Oh yeah, I forgot you said you don't like beer. Yup, we have several bottles of good wine. Is red okay?"

"Yes, red would be fine." replied Katie.

They took their drinks and as they started up the stairs Brad reached back and took Katie's hand.

She looked at him and said,

"This is not a date."

"I know. I just like holding your hand." replied Brad.

While they were waiting for everyone else to arrive, Brad kept trying to kiss Katie.

"I am not going to kiss you, Brad." Katie said as Brad tried to corner her.

"No Brad, I am not going to kiss you." Katie said again, this time with a giggle in her voice as Brad tried to corner her again.

"Well, maybe just ONE kiss." Katie said as she gave in and kissed him once.

"Umm, your lips are soft", Katie whispered through their gently touching lips.

"I have never kissed anyone but Pat, and I think your lips are softer that his." She whispered to him as she slowly pulled away from his embrace.

"You know you liked kissing me, why not just give in and do it again." Brad said to her.

"Maybe it's the wine, but I liked kissing you and I will let you have one more before we go downstairs. But don't expect any more tonight."

As she said that, she placed her lips on his and they kissed for at least a minute. Brad slipped his tongue into Katie's mouth and as it touched the tip of hers he slid his hands up, cupped her breasts, and gently squeezed them.

"I told you that I am engaged!" Katie said to him, rather angrily as she pushed away from him saying;

"You men are never satisfied! I kissed you because I like you and am having second thoughts about whether I should be engaged and contemplating marriage. I am having fun with you, and you try and push it to something more. Damn it! Why did you have to do that?"

"I am sorry; you just taste and feel so damn good. I know I shouldn't push things, and I am sorry. I won't do it again, unless you want me too."

Brad said back to her, but he was thinking that she was a tease. She kissed him, and then hid behind being engaged when he tried to take it to the next level. He had decided that she was a tease months before, when she started letting him hold her hand, but wouldn't do anything else. Now he was sure that she was a teasing little bitch and he would have to teach her a lesson.

Katie held him at arm's length and said;

"Okay, fine. I accept your apology, now let's go down stairs. You keep your distance the rest of the night." Katie told Brad when they got downstairs.

"I would like another glass of wine, please." Katie said as she handed her empty glass to one of the frat boys behind the bar. He couldn't help but notice that her nipples were sticking out and he smiled as he stared at them

"What's up with you and Brad?" a friend asked Katie.

"Oh, I let him kiss me when we were upstairs in his room, and he squeezed my breasts. Men are such pigs! Why do they push things when they know they shouldn't?" Katie responded.

"I am really angry at him. He knows I am engaged, and I guess I shouldn't have kissed him, but he shouldn't have touched my boobs either." Katie continued.

Her friend Sylvia said, "Girl, you went to his bedroom and let him kiss you! Are you sure you want to be engaged? Maybe you need to take a step back and think about things a bit. You don't want to get stuck with some guy just because he was the first one to be nice to you."

"I have actually been thinking about this." Katie replied

"I am beginning to wonder if I should tell Pat we need to slow down a bit, especially while I am in school. Maybe, I need to take off the ring and have fun while I am here and see how I feel after Pat comes home next year. I think I am developing feelings for Brad and I think I need to look at things. Can we talk about it later; I don't want to go into it too much here. The walls have ears, you know." Katie just let this flow, because she was sure she could trust Sylvia.

"Brad, what's up with you and the project?" one of the frat officers asked.

"I got her alone in my room and got her to kiss me, but when I squeezed her tits, she got pissed. I know she liked it, because her nipples are still sticking out. Those things are hard as rocks. She is definitely a tease. We'll have to kiss her ass the rest of the night if I am going to have any hope of getting between her legs." Brad replied.

"So Katie, how long are you going to keep Brad squirming?" Katie's friend Sylvia asked.

"Well, Brad and his frat boys have been real nice tonight, even if I have been subjected to a million bad jokes. The dancing has been fun, but I am tired and want to get to bed." Katie said back to Sylvia.

"Good night Brad, I need to get to bed." Katie said as she squeezed Brad's hand.

"I'll be glad to join you." Brad laughed as his frat brothers smiled at each other.

"No thank you. I can manage all by myself." Katie said with a smile.

She kissed him on the cheek as she headed for the door and he walked behind her. As she started out, he reached down and patted her butt. She smiled over her shoulder at him and said, "I'll see you later."

She got back to her dorm to go to bed at about 2:15 A.M. and saw the stack of letters from Pat. It had been at least three weeks now since she had sent him anything, but she said to herself;

"When I get back from breakfast I will answer your letters. I promise."

She said this out loud to Pat's picture sitting on her dresser. She usually kissed it goodnight, but tonight it just didn't seem right. Now, she was really tired and wanted to get to bed, but sniffed her shirt and said to herself,

"Katie, you need a shower. You smell like beer, cheap wine, cigarettes and sweat. Don't even THINK about getting into that nice clean bed until you have washed the night off your body." With that she walked into the bathroom, slipping off her clothes as she went and tossing them into a pile by the door. Her panties came off as she turned the water on and as she stepped into the warm shower she let it flow over her body, marveling at how good water always felt to her. She washed her hair, rinsed the soap off her body and reluctantly stepped out to dry off.

"Now, what will I wear to bed?" she asked herself as she pulled open a drawer full of different colored, oversize Marine Corps t-shirts that she always wore as her nightgown.

"Shall I wear a red and yellow one, a gray one, or a yellow and red one? I know! I'll wear a yellow and red one tonight. Maybe I should get some panties that match the shirts instead of my old reliable white ones. Or maybe, I should get some real nightgowns." Katie said as she slipped on her white panties.

"Now off to bed, Katie girl." she said to herself as she crawled into bed and turned off the light.

She was asleep nearly as soon as the light was out, but it was a troubled sleep. She almost always dreamed when she slept, but this night her dreams were not of Pat, they were of Brad and when she woke that morning, she reached down and took her engagement ring off and put it in a dresser drawer. She got dressed and went to meet Sylvia for breakfast.

"Katie, where is your ring? You didn't lose it, did you?" Sylvia had noticed the ring was gone as soon as Katie had sat down.

"No, I didn't lose it. I dreamed about Brad last night and how good it felt when he kissed me. I was angry when he squeezed my boobs, but my nipples got so hard that they hurt and my pussy started getting wet and tingly. When I woke up this morning, I decided that I should take the ring off until I figure everything out." Katie was staring absentmindedly at her coffee as she spoke to Sylvia.

"Well, don't beat yourself up over it. Let's have breakfast and go to the beach or shopping, or something." Sylvia said.

The week went by like every other week for Katie. She had classes all morning, had lunch and then in the Library until dinner. When she finished dinner she went back to the library until it closed at 10 P.M. She really didn't get much done, because she was still confused about the feelings she was having about Brad. On Friday the day started the same, but Brad tracked her down in the Library after dinner and started talking to her. As they left the Library, he tentatively reached for her hand and, to his surprise; she let him take it and smiled at him.

"I noticed you are not wearing your engagement ring." Brad said to her as they walked towards her dorm.

"I took it off Sunday morning after I dreamed about you all Saturday night." she said to him, stepping a little closer as they walked.

"Dreamed about me? Well what did you dream about me? Was it good?" Brad asked Katie as they walked. In the dark, he smiled to himself. He had been right about getting interested in him, so maybe he had a chance after all.

"Well, this is my dorm." Katie said, dodging Brad's questions.

"Yes, I know." Brad replied as he put his arms around her and pulled her towards his body.

"Wait a minute" Katie said and for a second, Brad thought she was going to pull away again. But, she set her book bag down and stepped back into his embrace, putting her arms around his neck as she did so.

"Now, where were we?" Katie said as she leaned into him and put her lips on his.

Their tongues danced in and out of each others' mouths and she could feel her nipples getting hard again. She also felt his cock becoming hard as the passion of their kiss became more intense. She broke the kiss after several minutes and said;

"I need to go to bed. I have a test in the morning and can't afford to mess it up."

As she started to pull away, Brad slid his hands down her back and let them rest on her butt. He gently squeezed her ass and she just smiled and headed for her dorm with her books in hand.

"Goodnight," she said as she went in the door.

"Goodnight," Brad smiled back at her.

As Brad walked into the frat house he heard one of the brothers ask,

"Hey Brad, do you think there is any possibility that you will score with this year's bet-girl? I hear she's got a plump ass and great tits. I am looking forward to seeing the video tape of it."

"I am making progress with her. She has taken her engagement ring off and tonight I slid my hand down to her ass tonight and squeezed it and she didn't have a cow. In fact, she didn't push my hand away, she just smiled at me. Her ass is a little soft, but it felt nice to squeeze. I bet she likes it in the ass. I bet she sucks a nice dick too." Brad said this last with his hand on his crotch and a smile on his face.