Katie's Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there for a minute or so but the pressure was too great so I swung around and got back on the toilet again. This time it was more of squirt than a blast. I sat there and pushed until I was sure that it was all out and again I wiped my ass as best as I could with my left hand. I'm sure that some of you are thinking, so what is the big deal, but for me it was. Katie didn't say anything through all of this.

After I was finished wiping, I said, "I'm done."

Katie walked over, unlocked the cuff from the rail, and then she said, "Stand up," and I did. She moved behind me and I heard, "Hands behind your back." I brought them back and felt the cuff click around my left wrist again. "Back to the playroom now," she ordered. I walked back out in there and I heard her say, "Kneel down on the bench again."

I crawled on and she directed me to move forward so that my head was hanging off the end. I felt her again fasten the straps behind my knees and my ankles. The one around my back she passed under my arms. Having nothing to rest my head on was very uncomfortable. I felt some thing wet on my asshole and again her finger went in. She played for a while and then pulled it out. A few seconds passed and I felt something else at my ass. It felt like the butt plug but this one was thicker. She took her time working it in and out before finally pushing it inside of me. My asshole was burning and it felt like she had shoved a beer can in there.

I said, "That is pretty damn big."

She laughed and replied, "Not that big. Your cock is bigger."

"If you say so," I said.

She started playing with my cock again. It felt damn good but like before she didn't make me cum. She stopped and then I didn't feel or hear her for a couple of minutes. I saw her walk in front of my head. She picked up the low and long bench and brought it over to the end of the bench were my head was. She reached down, held my head up as she slid the bench under my head and then sat down on bench right in front of my face.

Katie leaned down and said, "I know you will like this part." She sat up, laid back on the bench, then she moved forward until her pussy was right in my face. I started licking her clit and after a few seconds of that I heard, "Get in good and deep". I licked down to her cunt but it had this funny taste. It was salty and sharp and not as nice tasting as it usually was. I stopped licking. She said, "Oops. I took a pee and I forgot to wipe. I guess you will have to clean it for me."

I did like that at all, so I waited and waited, but she didn't say anything. Finally I started licking again. Once I got the piss off and into her cunt it was okay. She started moaning as I fucked her with my tongue and moved my lips around her lips as well. Her climax started to build and I moved my lips back to her clit and she came.

"Oh yes!" she exclaimed as she went over the top. I kept licking at her clit and she climaxed a second time. My neck was getting stiff so I stopped and turned my head sideways against her cunt. "That was very nice," she said. She slid back on the bench and got off. I felt her pull the butt plug out and then slide it back in again. "This one fits pretty good now, doesn't it?" she asked.

I answered, "My ass feels like there is a truck parked in there."

She laughed and replied, "You will get used to it. Now it's time for you to have some fun."

I wondered what she had in mind and then I felt her hand wrap around my cock. This time it was slippery like she had put some lube on it. She started to slowly stroke it, lightly at first and then a little harder but still very slow. My balls were ready to explode but she just held me at the edge for a long time. I felt something touch the head of my cock and I jumped a little.

She said, "It is just a cup to catch the sperm. Don't want to make a mess." She started going faster and faster with her hand and then I came so damn hard that it almost hurt. She milked out each squirt of sperm and kept on pulling on my cock for a while afterwards to make sure it was all out. She let go of me, walked around and sat down on the bench in front of my head.

Katie showed me the cup, which was a small paper one and said, "Look at all that nice sperm." She dipped her index finger into it and then she licked it off. "You do taste very good," she said as she dipped her finger back in the cup. She put her hand in front of my face and said, "Open wide." I opened my mouth and she stuck her finger in my mouth and wiped the sperm off on my tongue. I watched as she swung around, lay back on the bench and poured the rest of the sperm on her pussy and cunt. She used her finger to scoop what was left in the cup on and then she smeared all of the sperm into her pussy. "Clean it up!" she said with a big smile as she pushed her cunt back under my mouth.

I licked and licked. I brought her to one climax and licked some more.

Katie came again and I asked, "Clean enough?"

She giggled and replied, "Little more yet." I went back to licking and she had one more orgasm. After it was done, she said, "That was very nice." She slid back on the bench, sat up, and started running her hands up and down my back. She said, "That was the first part. You did really well Tony."

I replied, "That thing is still in my ass."

She laughed, "I'll get it out on a minute. Now about the second part. This is optional and if you don't want to try this I will understand. I let you loose and you can do the same kind of things to me that I just did to you. The toys that you can use on me are under the blue cloth."

I replied, "Okay."

She went on, "The second part is a spanking."

I asked, "What?"

Katie replied, "I will spank you forty times. You can stop me at any time and however many spanks you take, you can give back to me. If you take ten and stop, then you can spank me ten times. If you make it through all forty, well then you can spank me forty times as well."

I just lay there thinking. I really did not want to get spanked and to be honest I was afraid of it. I had been spanked plenty of times as kid and well some things in life you don't forget. But the tough guy in me thought, "How hard could it be? She is just a girl and if I am going to spank her back, it can't be too bad."

Finally I said, "I guess I will try it."

She leaned forward, turned my head a little, kissed me on the cheek and replied, "Don't worry, I will take care of you afterwards." Of course that remark did little to ease my fears. She said, "I am going to move you back on the bench a little."

Katie got up, walked behind me and I felt her hand on my ass, then she pulled the butt plug out but my asshole still felt stretched.

She undid all the straps and said, "Move back," and I pulled myself back on the bench. "Farther," she said, and I did until my feet were hanging off the end. She put the straps back on my legs, this time a lot tighter. When she threaded the one under my arms and over my back, she told me, "Turn your head to the right."

I did that and she buckled that strap so tightly that I couldn't move my head. The last thing she did was to pull my arms up a little above my waist, then she ran another strap through the chain of the handcuffs and tightened that down and at that point I was really getting scared.

She said, "I will be doing this in groups of ten," and asked, "Are you ready?"

I said, "I guess," but it wasn't very convincing sounding. I couldn't see where she was standing but I felt her hand touch my back from the left side. She lifted it off and then she slapped my right ass check hard. "Fuck!" I yelled. "Forty like this?" I thought, "I won't be able to walk tomorrow, much less sit down." Katie waited and waited and it seemed like forever until she slapped my left cheek just as hard. I let out a sharp "Oh!" noise and again she waited a long time and delivered another one back to my right cheek.

Katie said, "The reason why I am taking so long between each spank is because I want to give you time to enjoy each one. I could do them real fast but it would not be as much fun for you."

"Fun?" I asked.

She laughed, slapped my left cheek again and replied, "Some people like to count each spank, some don't. I am not going to do anything funny." This waiting business made this whole deal more like torture than a spanking and Katie took her time giving me the next four spanks as well. My ass was burning at that point. I heard her say, "The last two in each group are always a little more special."

"Special?" I asked.

Katie didn't say anything but she slapped me very hard on my left cheek and I jerked from how hard it was.

She remarked, "A little harder than the rest of them." After another long wait she did the same to my right cheek. I lay there breathing hard. My ass was already hurting at that point and I didn't know how much more of this I could take. Katie brought the small bench over along side of my head where I could see her, walked away, and after a few seconds, came back and sat down on it. She said, "You are doing really well."

I replied, "If you say so."

She went on, "The other reason for waiting is so that you don't tense up expecting the spank. It doesn't hurt as bad." Then she reached around, pulled out a wooden paddle, and asked, "I am sure you played with one of these as a kid?"

It was one of those toys that had a rubber ball attached by a long thin rubber band and you would try to hit the ball with the paddle as it bounced back. This one didn't have the ball or the elastic.

I answered, "Yes, I had one of those. I thought this was just a spanking?"

Katie laughed and asked, "Were you just spanked with a hand?"

I replied, "No," but I didn't tell her that my mother had an old web Army belt that she used and also a wood yardstick.

She said, "I just want to give you a taste of some of the different ways to enjoy this. This is a nice paddle," and she smacked her other hand with it a couple of times.

"Enjoy this?" I thought to myself.

Katie said, "Any time you are ready Tony."

I drew in a deep breath and replied, "Go ahead."

She got up, walked away from me and I tensed up waiting for the first one to land.

"Relax Tony," she said softly.

"Easy for you to say," I said back. But I relaxed a little and the paddle landed on my right ass cheek with a loud smack. "Damn!" I exclaimed from the pain which was really sharp.

She said, "I am not hitting you all that hard."

I replied, "It sure feels that way."

I heard her laugh a little then it got quiet. I was expecting her to hit my left ass cheek but this time she hit the right one again just as hard. After another wait she hit my right cheek again right on the same spot and it was really starting to hurt.

Katie said, "I liked to mix it up some times rather than alternating cheeks. This way you can't really plan for where it is going to hit next."

I thought she would hit my right cheek again but this time she smacked my left one, waited and did it a second time. The next one went back to my already sore right cheek, then she finished up with two more on the left.

I heard her say, "The last two." I tensed up knowing that they were going to be harder but she said, "Tony, just relax."

I tried to but I didn't do a very good job of it and as promised the next one was very hard to my left cheek and again I yelled, "Fuck!"

She didn't say anything. It seemed like she took even longer this time to smack me just as hard on my right cheek. The pain was getting very intense. I didn't think that I could take much more of this. I was breathing very hard trying to keep myself under control but I was close to crying from it.

Katie came back over, sat on the bench beside me and said, "You are doing very well. I am really proud of you. Just think, you can spank me twenty times as well. But there is one thing I want you to remember."

I asked, "What is that?"

She replied, "It is not about revenge. You agreed to this and you can stop it at any time. You just want to make me feel as good as I am making you feel. Do you understand what I am saying?"

I answered, "I am not feeling very good right now."

She leaned over, kissed my cheek, and said softly, "In time you will Tony."

I replied, "But I understand."

Katie said, "Good," then she sat up, reached back and pulled out another paddle from behind her. It was the about the same size and shape as the other one but this was made of leather. Katie smacked her hand with it a few times and said, "This isn't going to feel as sharp as the other paddle. Just let me know when you are ready to begin."

I was seriously thinking about telling her to stop at that point, but I said, "Wait a few minutes."

She replied, "Take all the time you want. We have all night."

I lay there and waited for a while hoping the pain in my ass would subside a little, but it still burned.

Finally I said, "I am ready."

Katie leaned over, kissed me again, and got up off the bench.

She said, "I am going to give your butt a little rest so you will feel these down on your legs." I didn't say anything but again I tensed up. She laughed and said, "You are only going to make it hurt worse if you do that."

I relaxed, took a few more deep breaths, then with a loud, "Whack!" I felt the paddle hit my left leg just below my ass. While it stung, it wasn't as bad as the wooden paddle. The next seven whacks to both of my legs went by.

I heard her say, "Time for the last two."

I really started to dread hearing those words. I prepared myself for a really hard slap on my legs but she went back to my ass.

"Damn it!" I yelled with surprise as it connected with my left ass cheek.

After another wait that seemed to go forever, she repeated the blow, this time on my right cheek. The pain had numbed down a little while she was hitting my legs but it came rushing back.

I was breathing very hard and my legs started shaking a little. Katie again sat on the bench and ran her hand gently up and down my back but she didn't say anything. My ass was telling me that I should stop this but my brain said, "It is only ten more."

A few minutes passed and she said, "We are down to the last ten. I am not going to lie to you, these are going to hurt a little more."

I looked up at her. I was still trying to decide if I was going to quit or not, but I didn't say anything. She got up, came back a few seconds later, and as she sat down, she showed me what she was carrying. It was a white rod, that looked like it was made of fiberglass and it had a black handle at the end. There was a wrist strap hanging off the end of the handle and it was about three feet long and a little over one quarter of an inch in diameter.

Katie said, "This is a cane. Not a real cane, those are wood, but it works just the same." She flexed up and down a few times and I heard a soft swoosh each time as she did. She leaned forward, kissed my cheek again and in soft voice that was close to a whisper said, "Remember Tony, you can stop me at any time. You have done very well and do not be afraid to cry. It is perfectly normal and I will never make fun of you for doing it."

I answered, "Okay," but I was dreading what was about to happen.

She asked, "Ready?"

I replied, "Yes," then she kissed me one more time and got up.

I heard those swoosh noises again with the cane and I tensed up as she did that. She didn't say anything and I relaxed. I heard another swoosh sound and then a stripe of fire went across the center of my ass. I opened my mouth but nothing came out, the pain was that intense and I started shaking again. Katie waited and then I felt another searing blow, this one lower down. The shaking continued and so did the caning. After the fifth one I couldn't hold it back any longer and I started crying from the pain.

Katie asked, "Tony, do you want me to stop?"

I didn't say anything right away but I thought, "What the hell, might as well get this over with." I said, "No," as I continued to cry.

Again I heard a swoosh and again another searing blast of pain ripped through my ass. She didn't take as much time to deliver the next two hits.

Then I heard her say those words, "The last two."

I didn't believe that it could hurt any worse than it had but it did. This time she went on the diagonal across my ass and it was very intense. I tried to kick my legs but I couldn't move in the straps. Katie waited a very long time and then hit my ass again on the diagonal from the other direction. I was crying so damn hard, I couldn't believe how bad it hurt and that she would even do this to me. "Stupid me," I thought, "Stupid, stupid me."

Katie came around, sat down and said, "Tony, that was very brave. I am so proud of you." I just lay there crying and she said, "I will make it feel better now," and she got off the bench again. I saw her open one of the drawers and take a jar and what looked like a rubber glove out of it. She put on the glove and walked behind my ass. She said, "Just relax. I am going to put something on your butt that will help with the pain."

I felt her hand lightly touch my ass and she started rubbing something into it. She covered my ass cheeks with whatever it was, then did my legs, and after waiting a little while, she put another layer on my ass. She walked back over to the dresser, took off the glove and put the jar back in the drawer.

Katie walked over and said, "I am going to undo the straps but just stay still. It will take a little while for the cream to work." She unbuckled the ones around my legs first, then the one that was through the handcuffs, and she unlocked the cuffs and I let my arms dangle to the floor. Last off was the strap around my upper back. Whatever was in that cream seemed to be working. My ass still hurt but it was getting to be more of a dull ache rather than the screaming pain of a few minutes ago.

Katie said, "Now get up real slow," which I did. My legs were a little shaky but she stepped over the bench in front of me and helped me to stand up. She said, "Go lie down on the bed for a little while."

I slowly walked over to the bed, got on and lay on my stomach. She got on the bed from the other side, lay down next to me on her side and started gently running her hand up and down my back.

I didn't know what to do at that point. One big thought was that I should get my clothes on and run as fast I could out of there. This was just all so strange to me. But I really liked this girl despite all of this. I just didn't understand how she could be so nice and loving in bed before and at the same time get really weird like this. Katie didn't say anything to me for a while. I guess she could tell from the look on my face that I needed some time to myself to think.

She kissed me on the cheek and said, "Any time you are ready to get started is okay with me."

I asked, "Do I do the same things to you?"

Katie replied, "If you want. There are some different toys for you to use."

I asked, "Do I do things in the same order?"

She laughed and answered, "No. You can play with me any way you feel like. Spank me first or in the middle. Just make it feel good, that is all."

I still didn't understand this business about a spanking feeling good but I didn't ask her about it. I thought a while longer but I decided to wait until I saw what toys she had laid out for herself.

I replied, "Might as well get started then."

I slid back off the bed. My ass still ached a bit but it wasn't too bad. Katie got off from the other side, pulled the handcuffs and keys out of the pocket of her top, and then took it off. She walked over to where I was standing and handed the handcuffs and keys to me.

She asked with a smile, "Front or back?"

I answered, "Back."

She kissed me first, then turned around and brought her hands together behind her back. I put the cuffs on her.