Katie's Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie smiled and said, "You stay here, I'll get breakfast ready."

I replied, "That sounds fine to be except I need to piss."

She laughed and said, "So I do."

So after a quick trip to the bathroom and a little wash-up, she headed to the kitchen and I lay back down on the bed. After the coffee was done, she brought a metal tray with folding legs over and my cup of coffee along with it. She gave me a quick kiss and went back and finished cooking breakfast. After a few trips between the kitchen and the couch bed, breakfast was served and she got back on the bed. After we had finished eating it, she moved the tray over to the coffee table and got back in the bed. We laid there for most of the morning, talking, playing a little and of course lots of kissing as well. At some point we got back into a sixty-nine and then finished off the morning with her riding on top of me.

Next week when I was there the tree was still up, Katie had told me that she took it down after New Years. The couch bed was already out and made. But we did go back to the playroom for a short play session, before returning back to the couch and spending the rest of the night making love.

And through all of this I knew that I was deeply in love with her. I had never had feelings this strong with anyone else. I knew that she was feeling the same, but every time I got close to telling her I loved her or even started talking about feelings, she would silence me with a kiss, or start talking about something else. She was avoiding the subject for some reason and that had me concerned. Deep in my mind I was planning for and also dreading the day when she said that it was over. I knew I was going to be crushed when that happened. She wasn't giving me any reason to think that way, but she also wasn't giving me any reason not to think that way, other than the way she made love to me outside of the playroom. I was still confused as to what was going on with her and with us as couple. But I had learned that some problems were best dealt with as they arose. So I tried not to worry too much about it.

But this was all going to change.