Katie's Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next few Saturday nights, things got wilder in the playroom. Katie introduced me to all sorts of new toys as she called them. The butt plugs got bigger and I was sure that my ass was never going to be the same after she put one in that was two inches in diameter. The enemas were about the same, although one night, she decided to show me what a cold water enema felt like. She did this in the bathroom after I had already had a soap enema and it really hurt. I cramped up so bad that I thought I was going to die. After I expelled it, she gave me another warm water one to settle me down. I didn't give her a cold one although the one time I did hold the nozzle under the cold water for a few minutes before sticking it inside of her. Her eyes opened with surprise when she felt it slide in but then she smiled as she felt the warm water flowing into her ass. She gave me one that started with warm oil which she gave me using a bulb syringe and then stopped me up with a butt plug for a while. That actually felt good even though I still had to go to the bathroom. We went into the bathroom and she gave me a soap enema to clean it out with before I was allowed to sit on the toilet.

The first few times when I was there, she would strap me to the bench on my knees but then she started having me lay on my back. She had these leather cuffs that she would fasten around my legs just above the knee that she would fasten to the bench straps to lift and hold my legs spread. I didn't really like getting spanked in that position because I would see when the blow was going to hit and I would tense up, but that was part of the game.

Katie also had all kinds of different spanking toys. Bigger paddles, a leather strap, a riding crop, and something called a quirt which was a short whip with two leather tongs about a foot long at the end. That stung but it wasn't too bad at first. The spankings had always been done either on the ass or on the upper thighs and that is how I spanked her as well. Katie had told me that if I ever wanted to spank her pussy that I should touch what ever it was that I was using and ask if it was okay. If she said, yes, then I was free to do it. But it was something that I never did. I was on my knees when she first brought out the quirt and the first eight were just across my ass and legs but then I felt her touch my asshole with the tip of the quirt.

She asked, "Okay?"

I didn't know what she had in mind. I thought that maybe she was just going to lay a hit down my ass crack, which scared me, but I answered, "Yes."

A second later I heard a snap and a blast of pain tore through my asshole.

I screamed, "Fuck!" and I thought that my eyeballs were going to explode it hurt so damn bad.

I was shaking and could hardly breath.

Katie waited until I recovered. I felt the tip of the quirt again at my ass and I heard, "Okay?"

I thought for a few seconds and said, "Yes."

Another snap and again my asshole felt like she had shoved a red-hot iron in there.

Afterwards as we were laying in the bed, she asked me, "I can understand why you said yes the first time, but why did you say yes the second time?"

I looked at her and answered, "I don't know Katie. I really don't know.

Katie also started introducing me into some pee play as well. The first time was when I was laying on my back. She got on top of me and pissed on my chest up close to my neck. The next week she was right over my face. I felt her grab the skin along side of my stomach and she started twisting and pinching it hard. I screamed and when I did she let go with blast of piss right into my mouth.

I spit it out and said, "Damn it Katie! That wasn't nice!"

She laughed and replied, "It's not going to kill you." She had stopped the hard pinching but she was still holding on to my stomach and she said, "I still have some in there. Do we have to do it the hard way or the easy way?"

I said, "You win." I opened my mouth and she lowered her cunt right on top of it.

She said, "Swallow it," and started pissing again. I did as she asked but I wasn't really happy about doing so. After she finished, she flipped around and kissed me deeply. She asked with a smile, "See that wasn't so bad now was it?"

I replied, "If you say so." Later that evening I did piss in her mouth as well and she drank it all down.

This was still very weird to me but then so was everything else that was going on. Never once did I ask her to stop nor did I ever use my safe word and neither did she.

Katie also went and got me a pair of sweatpants to wear around the house on Sunday mornings, along with a toothbrush and a razor. She would always shave my face after our shower on Sunday morning and she never nicked or cut me. She also insisted that I bring over a clean shirt, underwear, and socks to put on Sunday mornings and she kept the ones I had worn that Saturday and would have them washed and the shirt ironed for me on the following Sunday.

Christmas was a week and half away when we talked about the holidays over breakfast Sunday morning. Christmas Eve was a Wednesday that year. She was going up to her mom's house again that night and I was going to my parents house as well after I closed the store at 5:00 PM. I asked her if she wanted to go out for New Years Eve.

She got this sad look to her face and she said, "I'm sorry Tony, I already have a date."

Of course I felt a little rejected at that point, but I said, "That is okay."

Katie smiled and said, "Mom!"

She told me that her parents belonged to an local agricultural association. They weren't farmers but neither were most of folks who were members anymore. It was now mainly a social group and every year they had a big New Years Eve party.

She said, "It's pretty nice. Almost all old folks. They have a memorial service for the members that have passed away that year. Mom asked me to go with her the year that my father died. The service is a little sad. They call the person's name out and the other family members come up and get a candle, which is lit. After every name is called, the people are asked to say something about the one that passed away and then there is a prayer at the end when everyone is finished."

I replied, "That does sound nice."

Katie said, "Yes. And I had such great time afterwards, that I have been going with her every year since then. All the old guys love dancing with me!" She let out a laugh and finished with, "There is one guy. He's over 80 years old. Every year he asks me to slow dance and every year he asks me to marry him," and I laughed as well.

I wasn't sure what I was going to get her for Christmas. It seemed that she had everything she needed for the house and I was really at a loss. But the malls were open earlier than my store so I had time in the mornings to do some shopping. The one store had the silk pajamas like she always wore. She had them in a number of different colors but I never saw her wear a green one. There was a nice dark green one that that a little bit of a floral pattern worked into the fabric. It wasn't cheap but I could afford it. At another store, I found they had a selection of panties in all kinds of crazy color patterns, which I knew that she liked, so I got her three pairs of those. I wasn't sure if she had these particular ones or not. She had so many of them it was really hard to tell. I got a gift box for free with the pajamas and bought one for the panties, along with tissue paper to line them with, wrapping paper and a nice romantic Christmas card. I wrapped both up nicely in between customers at the store and went over to her place.

I started having my part-time employee work Saturday evenings as well since it wasn't busy. I had told Katie that I would be there around 7:30 PM which was fine with her. I left a little after 7:00 PM and headed over to her place. I rang the doorbell as always and she let me in. She gave me a quick kiss and saw the gifts in my hand and said, "I was going to wait until after Santa Claus came, but we can open them after supper."

I replied, "That is fine." Katie was wearing her pink and white silk pajamas. She took my coat and I saw that she had put up a Christmas tree out in the living room. It was a small one, about four feet high but it was decorated very beautifully. She had it sitting on a small table that was draped with a tree skirt that was a shiny white material. I could tell from the ornaments that they were quality ones and not the cheap junk that was already hitting the markets. I set the presents in front of the tree. As Katie was getting supper out for us I said, "Wow, you must have spent an hour on decorating the tree."

She said, "Guess again."

I asked, "Two hours?"

Katie laughed and said, "Three! It took me a while to get it just right." I just stood there shaking my head a little and I heard her ask, "I bet you think that is silly, right?"

I answered, "No I don't. You did a fantastic job and if you like doing it, that is all that counts."

She said, "My father would put the tree up and get out of the way so that mom and I could decorate it." Katie laughed and went on, "One year it took us two nights to get it the way we wanted it!" Then she walked over to where I was standing, put her arm around my waist, and said, "I put it up on Tuesday and I've been sleeping on the couch every night since then."

I turned, looked her and asked, "Really?"

She smiled and her face glowed from the lights of the tree as she replied, "Ever since I was a little girl."

"That is pretty neat," I said.

Katie kissed me and said, "Let's eat supper before it gets cold."

We went over to the table and ate supper. After we were finished, I went and got the presents from the front of the tree and headed back to the couch with the last of my wine while she cleaned up the dishes. Katie came over and sat down along side of me.

I handed them to her and said, "Merry Christmas Katie," and I kissed her.

Katie opened the card, read it and said "Thank you," and kissed me on the cheek. She looked the wrapping on the small box and asked, "Did you wrap these yourself?"

I said, "Yes I did. Back in high school I worked at a men's store part time and that was one of my duties so I learned how to do it right."

She smiled and carefully opened the package.

"Oooh! Oooh!" she exclaimed with a look of absolute joy in her eyes.

I laughed, "I'm not sure if you have any like those or not."

She held up each pair and then replied, "Oh no, I don't have any like these!" and let out a squeal like a little kid. "Thank you!" she said and kissed me on the lips. Then Katie opened up the second package. I watched her face but this time it was a little sad looking and she said, "I never told you this Tony, but green isn't my best color."

"I'm sorry Katie," I said, "But they said I could exchange them as long as you didn't wear them."

Katie sat quietly for a few seconds and said, "No!"

She got off the couch and walked down the hallway carrying the package. I just sat here staring in the direction of the hall. After a couple of minutes she walked back out and she had put the green pajamas on. She walked up close to the couch and stood there with a big smile on her face. She looked stunning in them.

"Katie," I said, "I don't know why you think that green isn't your best color because you look absolutely beautiful."

She smiled and replied, "For once Tony, I will agree with you. I looked in the mirror and they are perfect. Just perfect." She sat down next to me, placed her hands on my cheeks and gave me one of her special soft kisses. She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulled me into a tight hug, and softly said, "Thank you. This was very nice."

Katie got up and pulled three packages out from behind the tree. Two of them were tall boxes that I could knew were some kind of alcohol. She handed me the other one and said, "Open this one first."

I opened that one and in there were three men's dress shirts. One was white, one was light blue, and the last was white with a thin red pin stripe. I knew from the brand name that they were very expensive shirts.

I looked at Katie and said, "Thank you very much."

She smiled and replied, "Your wardrobe could stand a little more class."

Which was true. I wore a shirt and tie every day but they were what ever I could find cheap. Think used car salesman look, which pretty much described my wardrobe in those days.

I opened the tall boxes. As I guessed, there was liquor in them. The first one was a Bourbon that was marked ten years old. The second one was a single malt Scotch that was fifteen years old.

As I was looking at them she said, "It's also time that you got a taste for the better things in life." She knew I drank whiskey as either a shot or a mixed drink, but it was always one of the cheaper blended whiskeys. I looked her and she smiled and said, "I'll be right back." She got off the couch, went into the kitchen and returned with a tray with four shot glasses and some crackers. She asked, "Which one do you want to try first?"

I had a few shots of Jack Daniel's in the past and I had an idea of what bourbon tasted like so I said, "Lets start with the bourbon." She opened the bottle and poured us each a shot. I always sipped my shots rather than just pour them down fast. We touched glasses and I took a sip and then another. Two more and the glass was empty. I looked at her and said, "This is damn good whiskey. It is really smooth."

Katie had been sipping hers and watching my face to see what my expression was, then she finished her glass and said, "Good. Eat a couple of crackers to clear the taste and we will try the other one."

After we did that, Katie opened the bottle of Scotch and poured us each a shot into the other shot glasses. Another clink and a sip. The taste was different than the Bourbon. I took another one sip and decided that I liked this stuff also.

"This is really nice," I said, "I've never had Scotch before."

She replied, "There are kinds of brands and each has a different taste but this is a good one to start with. You can take these along with you or leave them here."

I said, "I'll leave them here. Something special for the weekends."

She smiled and said, "And I have an extra bottle of each here as well." I laughed. One of things that I had leaned about Katie was that she was the kind of person that as soon as she opened a new bottle of shampoo, she would buy another one right away. She liked to stay ahead of things like that. She asked, "Do you want another one?"

I said, "Yes, another Scotch would be nice."

Katie poured it for me but didn't pour one for herself.

"I've hit my limit," she said.

That was something else I had learned about her. She never drank a lot, not that we did much drinking when I was there other than the bottle of wine that we always had with supper. But even when we went out to the bar or the club, she would only order one drink and if she was still thirsty, she would get a soda or a glass of water. I told her about my days of drinking too much and I had asked her one night at the bar why she didn't drink much.

She laughed and answered, "Oh I used to be a real party girl in college. And yes, there were more than a few mornings that I woke up in a strange bed with no clothes on."

I asked, "So what made you stop?"

Katie smiled and said, "The morning I woke up in a strange bed, found out that my clothes were in another dorm room, and that room was two buildings away from where I was! Never again did I get drunk like that." Then she laughed again and finished with, "Well a couple of times with Jean but that's different."

I sipped on that shot of Scotch and that particular brand is still my favorite to this day. After I was done, I put my arm around her and we just sat there quietly looking at the Christmas tree.

Katie turned her head and kissed me on the cheek. I looked at her and she asked, "Would you really mind if we didn't go back to the playroom tonight?"

I laughed and I was going to say something smart-ass but I didn't, I just answered, "No, not at all."

She kissed me on the lips and said, "This couch opens up into a bed. It isn't real comfortable but it's not too bad."

"That sounds really nice," I replied.

With that we got off the couch. I helped her move the coffee table out of the way and get the bed out of the couch. She went down the hall and came back with sheets, pillows and a blanket. After I helped her make the bed, she said, "Now go get those clothes off."

I quickly went down to the first bedroom and stripped down. When I came back out Katie was standing there by the side of the bed. She had turned on her stereo to the soft music station that she loved and was gently swaying back and forth with the music. I walked up to her and opened the front of the pajama top. I slid my arms around her waist and we kissed for a while. As we were kissing I reached around and undid the ties that held the pajama bottoms up. I slid them down her legs, helped her step out of them, and I placed them on a nearby chair. I slid my arms up around her back, she tightened her arms around my neck and we started slow dancing to the music. She had her pubes pressed tightly against my cock. We danced and kissed and danced some more. First one song, then two, and then another one. Somewhere along the line she lowered her arms and slid the pajama top off and set that on the chair as well. I started slowly moving my hands up down her back and when they got to her ass cheeks I would push her even tighter against me.

I knew that despite all the kinky and crazy sex that we had been having on Saturday nights over the last month, that this was the real Katie. She just wanted to be held and loved. We got on the bed and the dance continued, this time with fingers, tongues, and finally with my cock deep inside of her. I took my time and savored everything I did to her. I brought her to a number of orgasms but each time was after an extended period of finger play, or eating her, and then with gentle strokes of my cock. I was ready to explode the minute I pushed inside of her but I got my cock under control and we made love for a long time before we both had hard climaxes and I filled her with my sperm.

Afterwards we lay side by side for a while, just kissing and touching but not talking much. We made a trip to the bathroom, then we went back to the living room and started the process all over again, including the three slow dances. It was really late when we finally settled in to sleep but I didn't care. This was the most perfect night that I had ever had spent with a woman. Katie looked over at the Christmas tree one more time and got the sweetest looking smile on her face as she laid her head down on my chest and fell asleep. I wasn't far behind her.

The next morning I had a dream that someone was sucking my cock. I woke up and felt something warm and wet around my cock. I looked down and there was Katie, gently moving her mouth up and down on it.

I said, "This bed isn't great but that is one hell of an alarm clock."

Katie laughed with a mouthful of my cock. I had to pee really badly and of course with her sucking, I was getting close to cumming as well.

She stopped and asked, "Do you want me to finish?"

I said replied, "That would nice but let me have some fun too."

She smiled and I slid down the bed a little farther. She climbed on top of her with her cunt right over my face. I worked both of my hands in between her legs so I open her up and give me some breathing room as well. She definitely had a morning after taste but I didn't care. I ate her for a while and she slowly sucked me. She started going faster and I knew I wasn't going to last to long so I placed my tongue on her clit and started licking hard and fast. We both came at the same time, then we lay like that for a while just lightly licking each other. She lifted her leg up and over, then swung around so that she was laying on her side facing me. I rolled over as well and we kissed.