Katie's Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie said, "Make them a little tighter, I can slide my hands out if I really try." So I closed them tighter on her wrists and as I did that she said, "That is good."

I walked her over the bench, had her get on it, and after I strapped her down, I started playing with her like she played with me. Under the cloth was an assortment of dildo's, vibrators, butt plugs, and some small spring clamps on a chain that I had no idea what to do with. I pretty much just went through the motions with her. I could see where some of this would be fun, but I was in a really fucked up state of mind by then. I would have much rather just had her on the bed to have some nice sex with. I spanked her and she told me that I wasn't hitting her hard enough, so I hit harder. I mixed the spankings in with the other play. I wasn't having fun doing it but she seemed to like it. The same was true with the paddles and the cane. I was surprised at the marks the cane left and I was sure that my ass was a real roadmap after the whipping she had given me. I brought her to a few orgasms and finished everything off by screwing her as she was strapped down on the bench.

After I was done I asked her, "Do you want me to put that stuff on your ass?"

She replied, "No. I am fine."

I said "Okay," and opened up the straps and took off the handcuffs.

Katie pointed to the bed and said, "We will sleep there tonight."

I replied, "Okay," then I went into the bathroom and washed up a little.

She had turned on a nightlight and switched off the room light when I went back out here. She was already in the bed and I climbed in beside of her. It was a tight fit with both of us on there but after I laid out on my back, she got on her side and up close to me like the first night we had spent together in my apartment. My ass still had a little bit of an ache to it.

Katie asked me, "So what do you think about this?"

I wasn't really in the mood for talking so I replied, "I don't know Katie."

She got a little bit of a worried look on her face but she said, "Okay," and she kissed me.

She lay her head down on my chest and after a couple of minutes I heard her sleeping. It took a while for me to fall asleep, I was so totally confused at that point. This playroom deal was weird beyond belief but yet I was really falling for this girl. I fell asleep but it was a tense sleep with lots of crazy dreams.

I woke up the next morning and Katie wasn't next to me. I looked around and she was wasn't in the playroom. I called out, "Katie?"

She walked back into the playroom a few seconds later and turned the lights up to where they had been when we had been playing the night before.

Katie had put the blue top back on and she said, "You are finally awake."

I said, "Yes. What time is it?"

Katie answered, "9:30 AM. I got up a while ago but I decided to let you sleep. I will get some coffee and breakfast started."

I said, "Okay."

She walked back out and I got up and walked over to the bathroom. I looked back over towards the dresser and she had everything covered up again. I went in and pissed. There wasn't a lot of room in the bathroom but I was able to look a little at the marks across my ass in the mirror of the medicine chest and they still hurt when I touched them. As I was walking back out of the bathroom Katie came back into the playroom, cranked up the back of the bed and then she slid the tray around to the middle of it.

"Breakfast in bed this morning," she said with a big smile.

"Whatever," I replied.

I was still really fucked up by all of this, but I thought that maybe after breakfast that we would have sex and I could get out of there. I got back in the bed and a few minutes later Katie came back with tray. On it was a pot of coffee, two mugs, a small while ceramic pitcher of milk, and a matching sugar bowl. She moved everything off the tray that she was carrying and she poured me a cup of coffee. I drank mine black with extra sugar, so I added the sugar, tasted it, and it was really good coffee.

She asked, "How you do like it?"

I replied, "This is great. I have never had coffee that tasted this good before."

With a big smile she said, "It is called French Roast. I grind the beans myself."

I took another sip and said, "I really like this."

Katie replied, "Breakfast will be ready in a few minutes," and she went back out the door.

I was pretty much done with the first cup when she came back with the tray again. On it were two plates with French toast and breakfast sausages, along with a bottle of maple syrup. She set that on the bed tray and got into the bed beside of me.

She gave me a kiss and said, "Let's eat!"

Maybe it was just me but even for being such a simple breakfast it tasted great as well. I was hungry and I finished before she did. I settled back on the bed and sipped some more coffee. After we were done, she got up and moved the bed tray off to the side and a little behind the bed. She went behind the bed, cranked it back down flat, and walked around to the other side and took her top off. She laid that over the back of the bed and got back in along side of me.

I rolled on my side facing her and we looked at each other for a few minutes. I could tell that she wanted me to talk about what had happened last night but I was still confused and feeling weird about all of it. She gave me one of those kisses where she placed her hands on my cheeks and kissed me lightly on the lips. I pulled her back to me and we kissed long and deep. I started lightly touching her breast and soon my hand was down in her cunt. Her hand was gently playing with my cock as well. I fingered her to a couple of orgasms and was thinking about eating her as well. I started kissing my way down her body, first pausing at her breast to suck on it for a while and then to her navel where I stopped. I remembered that trick she had pulled the previous night about not wiping her crotch after she had pissed.

Katie sensed that was what I was thinking about because she said, "I washed myself this morning Tony. It is all clean."

I said, "Thank you," and I slid down between her legs.

I moved in and she tasted just as good as she did those nights in my apartment. I ate her until she climaxed a few times. She had her hands on my head and was gently stroking my hair the whole time. I moved up on top of her, guided my cock to her cunt and slowly pushed until I was completely inside of her. I leaned forward, started kissing her, and at the same time started screwing her slowly. I was in no hurry to cum and it felt so damn good, like we were really making love instead of fucking and I thought that I could sense the same feelings coming back from her. This went on for a long time. I would start screwing faster until she climaxed, and then go back to a slow screw again. I really didn't want it to end.

Then one time, as I started screwing her faster, she started grabbing my cock with her cunt muscles. I knew that I wasn't going to last too long once she started that so I started going faster and faster. She was right on the edge of cumming herself when I pushed in deep and with a hard throb, my cock let loose with a shot of sperm. Katie came very violently as she felt it. It was like the second night in my apartment when I had fingered her to a very strong orgasm. She was shaking and pushing herself up hard against me as I finished emptying my balls inside of her. I pushed in tight and kissed her. She wrapped her arms and legs tightly around me, climaxed a second time without me even moving, then she pulled my head along side of hers and held me like that as she continued to shake.

Katie said softly, "Oh my Tony, oh my."

I replied, "That was very nice Katie."

She squeezed me even tighter with her arms and we lay like that for a long time. A voice deep inside of me said to never let go of this girl that she was the one. But at the same time I was still feeling weird about this kinky stuff. Something about her just didn't make sense. I finally moved off of her and lay down on my side and she turned facing away from me and snuggled up close. I kissed her neck and ear a little and once in a while she would turn her head towards me so that I could kiss her lips. From the look in her eyes I could that she was feeling what I was feeling but she would then turn her head back away from me.

We lay like that for some time and then Katie said, "I guess we should go get a shower."

I replied, "Okay."

She turned her head, kissed me again, slid off of the bed, and said, "We will use the other bathroom." I got off the bed as well and followed her in there. We washed each other off but didn't talk much and as we were drying each other off afterwards she felt my face and said, "You should have brought your razor."

I replied, "I don't shave on Sundays unless I have to work at the store."

"You should still look nice," she answered, "Now go sit down on the toilet." I closed the lid and sat down. She wet my face and then smeared hair conditioner on it like she had done at my apartment. She got her razor from the shower, put in a new blade, and shaved me. After she was done and had rinsed my face, she asked, "Feel how much nicer it is with a new blade?"

I felt my face and replied, "That is very nice Katie. Thank you."

Katie leaned down and gave me one of those special kisses with her hands on my cheeks.

The look in her eyes as she moved her head back was unbelievable, then she smiled and said, "Let's go get dressed."

We left the bathroom, I went back into the first bedroom, and got dressed. I didn't bother to close the door and as I was tying my shoelaces Katie walked by. She had put on a simple blouse and a pair of jeans.

She stopped at the doorway and said, "You should have brought some clean clothes."

I replied, "I didn't know if I was going to be staying the night or not and I will change when I get back to the apartment."

I got off the bed and we walked down the hallway to where it opened into the kitchen. I walked over and got my coat off of the hook where she had hung it the night before. After I put it on, Katie walked up close to me, I wrapped my arms around her and she did the same to me.

We kissed and she asked, "Call me?"

I said, "I will," but it wasn't very convincing sounding.

Katie said, "Have a nice day Tony."

I replied, "You too Katie," as I walked out the door.

I got into my car and drove to my apartment. I spent the afternoon doing some laundry and just mostly sitting around trying to make some sense of all of this. Around 4:00 PM I made a trip to the grocery store to get some food for the week, then I came back and fixed some supper. I had a few beers in the refrigerator and between supper and the rest of the evening, they were gone. I thought about calling her that night but other than "Hi Katie. You are very strange but I think that I am in love with you," I couldn't think of much else to talk about so I decided to wait until Monday evening. Before I went to bed, I went into the bathroom to piss. There was a full-length mirror on the door and I took a good look at the marks that were on my still sore ass.

Monday passed quickly and I called her at 8:00 PM from the store. The conversation was light, mostly about the day, but for some reason she seemed really excited to talk to me. She didn't mention the playroom or Saturday at all. Tuesday night I called her from my apartment and it was pretty much the same. I was still thinking about what had happened over the weekend but by then I decided to just wait and see where this was all going to lead. This was the week of Thanksgiving and since the club was going to be busy, she said that I should meet her at the bar for supper. I worked until 9:00 PM and got there around 9:30 PM. Katie was sitting at the booth where we had sat before. I walked over to the booth and kissed her on the lips before I sat down across from her.

We ordered supper and then we talked about what we were doing for Thanksgiving, which was the next day. We were both going to our parent's houses for the day.

After we were done eating and had paid the waitress, I asked, "Are you coming over tonight?"

She got this look in her eyes and answered, "No. I am going up to Mom's house after I leave here."

I was disappointed but I replied, "That is okay. I understand."

Katie asked me, "Will you come over on Saturday night again?"

I answered, "The store is open until 9:00 PM because of the holiday season and I have to work until then."

"That will be fine with me," Kate replied.

I drew in a breath and asked, "Are we going into the playroom again?"

She replied, "Only if you want to Tony."

I was really hoping that she would have said no, it would have made things so much easier. But something inside of me kept saying "Don't let go of her."

I thought for a few more seconds and asked, "Is it going to be any worse than the last time?"

She shook her head side to side, smiled, and answered, "No, not at all Tony. You have my word."

I looked at her and after a few seconds replied, "If it makes you happy Katie, I will."

Katie got that strange look on face that I had seen a few times before.

I didn't know what it was all about but then she smiled and said, "Thank you Tony, that is very nice of you."

"Nice, yeah, getting my ass played with and beat" I thought but I didn't say anything.

She reached over and took my hand in hers and we sat there looking at each other.

Then she said, "Well I guess I should get going."

I answered, "Okay. Will you be home on Friday?"

She replied, "No. Mom and I are going shopping and I will be back on Saturday."

I said, "Well I guess I will see you on Saturday then."

We got up and walked out of the bar.

She turned and gave me one of those special kisses and said, "I hope you have a nice day tomorrow."

I replied, "I hope you do too Katie."

We hugged and she went to her car and drove off. Like the last time that we were here I stood there and watched before I headed back to my apartment.

The next day I drove up to my parents and had a good time. My parents had a half-double house and my aunt and uncle on my father's side lived next door. All my cousins were there and it was a lot of fun. I drove back to my apartment that night. Friday and Saturday, business was pretty much non-stop at the store. I had my part-time employee come in to help on Saturday afternoon. Saturday evening it was quiet but I heard that it would be from a few of the other store managers in the shopping center as most of the shoppers were at the malls.

I got over to Katie's house around 9:30 PM and she had supper waiting. This time she had on a red outfit like the one that she had worn the previous week. The material was very thin and her breasts and nipples showed clearly through the front of it. Supper tasted great just like the last time. It was after 10:30 PM before I went into the first bedroom, got undressed, and was led back to the playroom. Like she promised, it wasn't any worse than the first time and maybe because I had an idea of what to expect, it was a little better. She still spanked me and while it hurt, it didn't seem like she was hitting me as hard as the first time and I had a little more of a plan as to what I was going to do to her as well. There was no clock in the playroom but I knew it was pretty late by the time we got done. The next morning she was still asleep next to me when I woke up. I lay there looking at her for while then she woke up.

I said, "Good morning Katie."

She replied, "Good morning Tony. My, I haven't slept like that in a long time."

I said, "We were up pretty late last night."

She answered, "Yes we were." She moved her head up, we kissed for a while and she asked, "Are you okay Tony?"

"Yes Katie," I replied, "I am okay."

She smiled and said, "Good. I am glad." She gave me one of her special kisses and asked, "Do you want to eat breakfast in here again or out at the table?"

I answered, "What ever you want to do is fine with me."

Of course between having to piss and with her lying there naked next to me, my cock was very hard.

She reached down and stroked it a few times and asked, "Maybe have some fun first?"

I answered, "I really have to piss first."

Katie laughed, "Yes, so do I. Let's go pee, I will go get the coffee started and we have some fun."

I said, "Okay," and we did. She went out to the kitchen and I went back to the bed. After Katie came back in, we started off with some finger fun, then moved into a sixty-nine with her on top. We did that for a while and she got on top of me and we screwed like that for a while and finished up doggie style. All in all it was a hot and fun time. Afterwards she put on the top that she had worn the night before and went to make breakfast. I went into the bathroom, washed up a little and went out in the kitchen.

I was still naked and Katie said, "I guess I will have to get you something to wear in the mornings."

I laughed and replied, "I can go put my pants on if you want."

She said, "No, that is fine." After she was done cooking, she took off the top and we had a naked breakfast out at her table. Afterwards we went back to the playroom and lay on the bed kissing and playing for a while. It took some time but my cock finally got hard enough to screw with and we had a nice slow and easy fuck missionary style. We showered and then I left.

That Wednesday night we met down at the club but she had her period and didn't come back to the apartment with me. The next Wednesday night she did come over to my apartment but she didn't stay the night. We made love two times, the first was a soft and romantic screw, and the second time I made love to her ass. Both Friday nights we had supper at the bar and I was back at her house on Saturday nights as well.

One other thing happened the first Sunday in December when I was there. The weather that day was forecast to be sunny and warm for that time of year. We had gotten up late, had breakfast, and then went back to the playroom to make love again.

As we were lying there afterwards I said, "It is supposed to be really nice out today. I should have brought my jeans and boots and we could go for a walk."

Katie got a big smile and replied, "That sounds very nice. Where do you want to go?"

I answered, "You know the area better than I do."

She kissed me and said, "I know a nice place. We will run over to your apartment and you can get changed."

We took a shower, got dressed, drove over to my apartment in her car, and I went in and got my jeans and walking boots on. We drove over to a park that was along an old canal and spent the next couple of hours walking, holding hands, and talking. Not anything heavy or deep but there was still plenty of getting to know each other type stuff for us to talk about. It was nice being totally away from everything like that and we drove back to her house just as the sun was starting to set.

We stood outside and kissed a little, then she said, "This was really nice today Tony. Thank you for asking me."

I replied, "I really enjoyed it too, Katie." I looked at her for a few seconds and I started to say, "Katie I," and she kissed me again but as she moved her head back away she pressed her finger to my lips. I was going to say "I love you," but evidently she didn't want to hear that.

She said, "I will talk to you tomorrow Tony," and she turned and went into her house.

Even though I had gotten used to the playroom stuff by then, I could also feel that she really cared for me, but she didn't want to talk about it. I got in my car and left. By then the fact that she was confusing the hell out of me was a pretty common feeling but I was determined to find out what she really felt about me.