Katie's Love Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers

Business was slow at first, but after a couple of months I was able to generate enough money to pay for our medical insurance and take a small salary. My wife worked as well and while she bitched about how much I was making, between the two of us, we made enough money to live on. The bills were paid, the cars ran, and there was always food on the table. But that wasn't good enough for her. Things got worse and worse. Sometimes she would be okay, sometimes she would bitch for days on end, and sometimes she would meltdown into a fit of depression that would last for days as well. I told her to get help but I got told to shove that idea up my ass. Everything that went wrong was my fault. She got a flat tire on the way to work one day after she hit a pothole and it was my fault because if I had been making enough money, then she wouldn't have had to go to work and wouldn't have gotten a flat tire! That is what I had to deal with day after day.

My wife had an aunt who lived in New Jersey that used to have a family picnic every August. My wife had one of her meltdowns while we were there in 1991. Her parents had a lot of property and her mother offered us some land to build a house on. My wife said that things would get better and I figured that if it helped, why not? Of course her father wasn't all that keen on the idea and it took three years for us to finally get the land and another year for us to sell our house so we had the money to build with. Of course all of this really added to the stress of the marriage as well.

It was during this period that two things happened that are related to this story. The first one happened in March of 1992. One of the clients I was working for was located four hours away from where we lived. I would go up there, spend a night or two at a motel, and take care of whatever work needed to be done. I had been away for two nights and got back to the house late. The kids were already asleep and my wife was in bed reading a book. I went into our bathroom to piss and when I finished, I noticed that my bathrobe was missing. The bathrobe that Katie had given to me as an anniversary present. I went out to the laundry room and it wasn't there. I went back to the bedroom and asked my wife where it was.

She said, "It got messed up."

I asked her, "What happened?"

She answered, "It got messed up," again.

I was getting pissed and asked again, "Where is it?"

She ignored me for a while and then replied, "In the trash."

"What?" I screamed.

I turned on the outside lights and went over to where we kept the trashcan. The first bag at the top of the can was just trash. I felt the second bag and whatever was in there felt soft. I pulled it out and took it into the garage, which had better lights. I opened it and there was my bathrobe or what was left of it. She had taken a pair of scissors and cut it into strips six to eight inches wide and had cut those in half as well. I couldn't believe what I was seeing and I was getting mad to the point of doing something stupid. I didn't know why she had done it. I never had told her that it was from Katie. The bathrobe had a pocket on the inside on the left. I had never used it for anything and had never even looked in there. The pocket had been cut into four pieces and there was a white tag with gold embroidered letters sewn in there. I found all the pieces and assembled them.

The tag read, "Happy Anniversary Tony. Looking forward to a lifetime of years with you. Love Katie."

I screamed and I'm sure my wife heard it inside the house. This was totally fucked up. How she even found the tag was a mystery to me. It was sewn flat against the inner wall of the pocket and unless you looked in the pocket, you never would have seen it. I was so angry that I was shaking with rage. She had no fucking right to do this at all!

But as I stood there, for the first and only time, Katie made her presence known to me at the house. She wrapped herself tightly around me and kept saying in her own special way, "It is okay Tony. It is okay." She stayed with me until my anger cooled off enough for me to start thinking rationally and then she gave me one of her kisses and left.

I was going to grab some clothes and get a motel room for a couple of days but that wasn't going to be fair to the kids. I cut the pieces of the tag carefully from the pocket pieces with my pocketknife, stuck them in my pocket, and returned the bathrobe to the trash bag and then back out to the trash. I put the pieces of the tag in my briefcase, which was out in my car. I went back in the house and by then my wife was asleep or pretending to be asleep. I really didn't care, I just got undressed and got in the bed. I didn't talk to her at all for the next four days, nothing, not a single word. It was like she wasn't there. She knew I was pissed but she never apologized. The next day I placed the pieces of the tag into to a small clear plastic bag and placed it in the drawer that had all of my other stuff from Katie.

The next incident happened about a month later on one of the rare nights where she hadn't crawled in the bed early. After the kids were in bed, I made my usual inquiry about having sex that night which led to our usual fight about having sex. We watched the television for a while and then I headed back to the bedroom. I stripped and went into the bathroom to take a piss.

As I was washing my hands, she walked in and in a very nasty tone of voice said, "I don't have to worry about you ever having an affair. No other woman would want to fuck that pathetic little dick."

I didn't say anything, but that was the final straw. I haven't mentioned it before, but my cock is six inches long which I know is average in length but it is a little thicker that most of that size. But all of the other women that I had been with previously in my life had never complained about the size or my ability to use it. I decided that being faithful to a woman like my wife just wasn't worth the aggravation.

Another girlfriend from back in my early college years had written me a letter a couple of months prior to all of this and had sent it to my parent's house. My mother had given the letter to me when we were up there for Christmas. I wrote back to her and gave her my office address to mail me at. She lived three hours away from me. The letters started off innocently enough, she was married, had a daughter that was the same age as my first son, and of course she was going through a rough time in marriage as well. At some point we even started talking about sex in the letters.

Right after the incident in the bathroom with my wife, I got a letter from her telling me that she was coming down to Harrisburg for a two day training class the next week. She was supposed to be sharing a room with another woman that she worked with, but that woman had to cancel out on going to the training. She asked if I wanted to meet for supper and gave me her work telephone number. I called her and although we had to be discrete on the phone, it sounded like she had more than supper in mind for the evening. So I made up an excuse for a road trip that night and figured that if it didn't happen, I could just always get a room someplace.

We met for supper, had a great time and afterwards, we went back to her hotel room and the fun really started. When I dated her originally, she had been a skinny blonde who weighed around ninety-five lbs. She had a thick blonde bush and was always very wet with a kind of gooey wetness. For how skinny she was, her cunt was fairly loose and not much had changed over the years. She still weighed the same, but her nipples had gotten larger from breast-feeding. We played for twenty-five minutes and I screwed her for twenty minutes after that. She would have these little climaxes, nothing really hard and she would let out a little "Oh" noise as it hit her. The big one came as I started shooting my load of sperm into her and that one she really blasted off on. She told me afterwards that it started happening like that after her daughter had been born. The night was still early so we got cleaned up, headed down to the hotel bar for a few drinks, then we went back to the room and started all over again. Around 4:00 AM she woke me up accidentally when she got up to piss and after she came back to bed I screwed her again hard and fast for ten minutes and we repeated that after the wake-up call came at 7:00 AM.

We kept writing letters and I would call her once in a while. A few months later I was on a client call up close to where she lived and she came over to my motel room for a couple of hours that evening and again in morning before she went to work. We kept in touch after that but things got better with her marriage and with the distance between us, it was never going to be a regular thing so it just slowly dwindled down.

Around the same time I had gotten in touch with another old girlfriend and it was pretty much the same with her, bad marriage and all that, but she didn't have any kids. She lived a couple of hours away from me as well, but it was on the way up to another client. I had known her for a long time before we started dating after we had graduated high school. She was a virgin when we started, but three months of hand jobs and finger fun, then pussy eating and blow jobs, finally led to the night where I popped her cherry, which was my first time doing so with a woman. But things with us were always a little tense for some reason and a month after that we broke up. But we had gotten together a few times after that over the years while I was home from college. She was chubby back in the early days and still was, but the sex was fun and one night she even let me fuck her ass. But again, things were always a little weird with her.

A few days before we were going to meet up again, there was a call from her early in the morning on my office answering machine that said, "It's been fun but I don't want to meet anymore," which was okay with me.

I started looking around for other women to meet up with but nothing happened for a while. After our house got sold, we moved in with her parents for three and one half months while our house was being built, which was a disaster from the start and the stress kept building. I was trying to keep my business going and most of my clients were down in Harrisburg, so I would go down and spend a couple of nights, plus go wherever else I needed to. We were also doing a lot of work on the house ourselves to save money and there were a lot of sixteen hour days and seven day work weeks during that period. I got an office not too far from the house. I kept my old office in Camp Hill for four months but it got to the point where I really didn't need it, and the lease was up for renewal, so I got rid of it.

I also got an Internet account at the new office as well. I had email access to the net for a while down at the other office, but it through a local bulletin board and their access wasn't very reliable at times. My first trip out into what was called the World Wide Web was pretty neat. This was in the spring of 1996 and back then, there was very little as compared to what there is out today, but it was a start. Jean started sending me emails instead of letters but the weekly phone calls continued. After I started my own business, I told her that it was better to call in the afternoon and every Tuesday around 4:00 PM the phone would ring and it would be her.

Once the house was built and we were moved in, I was hoping that things between my wife and I would get better. But they didn't and in fact they got worse. The sex had dwindled to once a month if I was lucky or maybe not so lucky and most times it was more aggravation than it was worth. I wish that I had a dollar in my pocket for every time that I got told by her that I didn't know how to screw. The weekly road trips were about the only thing keeping me sane in those days.

The anniversary of Katie's passing was on a Sunday in 1996. I had gotten the rose for her grave on Saturday and just told my wife that I had to go down to the office for a few hours to work on a project. The weather was cloudy but mild when I went to visit her. It was hard to believe that fifteen years had gone by already, but the memory of her smile and that special kiss of love that she would give me had never faded.

Jean called me as usual on Tuesday afternoon and it was pretty much the usual phone call from her. She asked if I had been to the cemetery, but she knew that I had never once missed going there on the anniversary date.

Towards the end of the call she asked, "Are you going down to Harrisburg this week?"

I answered, "I'll be going down on Wednesday and coming back on Friday."

She said, "I have some business down there on Thursday and then I'm heading to DC for the weekend."

I replied, "It's a nice area. I'm sure you will have good time." She was silent for while so I asked, "Still there?"

Jean laughed and replied, "I guess I have to spell this out in detail for you."

"Spell what out?" I asked.

She answered slowly, "I would like to invite you to have supper with me on Wednesday evening. The room service is supposed to be excellent at the hotel where I am staying."

I replied, "That would be great Jean."

She waited a few more seconds and went on, "And I am hoping that you will be there for breakfast as well." Then it was my turn to get quiet as I realized just exactly she was saying and she asked me, "Still breathing?"

I laughed and said, "Yes Jean. This is just is a little bit of a surprise that is all, but I will stay."

Jean said, "Good," and after she told me which hotel it was and the room number.

I said, "I can be there for 5:30 PM or so."

She replied, "That is fine. I am really looking forward to this." and she hung up the phone.

I sat there in stunned silence for a few minutes. Yes, Jean and I were good friends, but I never considered the possibility of going to bed with her. I knew what she had been in the past and well to say I was a bit intimidated by the prospect of having sex with a woman with that kind of experience was an understatement. Let's just call it performance anxiety and leave it at that. But after a while I decided what the hell, I would just go there, have a good time and what ever happened, happened. I called the hotel that I usually stayed at down there and changed my reservation from Wednesday and Thursday night to just Thursday night. I also had a client appointment scheduled for 10:00 AM on Thursday but I called them and moved it to the afternoon.

After driving down in the morning and working at clients all day, I arrived at her hotel at 5:30 PM. I had never been to this hotel before. At the time it was one of the best hotels in the area and definitely the most expensive. In those days I traveled with just a suit bag and kept my clothes and shaving kit in there. I was still nervous about this as I went up the elevator and knocked on her door. While I hadn't seen Jean since the day of Katie's funeral, she had sent me a few pictures of herself, some were portrait shots and a few were nudes from her early years.

She opened the door and said, "Punctual. I like that."

I laughed and replied, "Hello Jean," as I walked in the room.

Jean was five foot seven inches tall and around weighed around one hundred and thirty pounds. She was wearing a silk pajama set, just like the ones that Katie used to wear, that was pale green and the fabric was very thin. Her nipples were clearly visible and I could see the faint outline of her areola as well. Her hair was still dark read and came down past her shoulders.

She reached over and said, "Let me take that for you and you might as well get rid of these," and she pointed first to my suit bag and then to the suit coat and tie that I was wearing..

I handed my suit bag to her, took off my coat and tie, and she walked them over to a closet. The room was suite and nicely furnished. Where we were standing, there was a living and dining room area, with a bar, and I could see a separate bedroom off to the left. Jean walked back over to where I was standing and looked at me for a few seconds. Then she got close, wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. I put my arms around her as well and the kiss went from soft and gentle to hot and heavy in a very short amount of time.

We moved away from each other and I looked at her. I said, "You haven't changed much at all over the years."

She laughed and replied, "I work pretty damn hard at looking good." I looked back down at her breasts and from the way that they were standing out I figured that she must have implants. Jean said, "Yes, they are fake," and she opened her top to give me a look. I guessed that she was around a D size and her nipples and areola were pale in color but large. I was wondering if I should give them a feel when she said, "Go ahead. I didn't invite you here to hold hands all night."

"Reading my mind Jean?" I asked as I placed my hands on her breasts.

Jean smiled and replied, "Just one of those things that I am good at." Her breasts felt nice, not as hard as I thought that they would be and with a little playing her nipples got a little stiffer as well. We kissed again and she said, "We have all damn night to play. Let's get some supper first."

"Sounds good to me," I answered.

She pulled her top closed, but not as tightly as it was before and I could still see plenty of her breasts through the gap. I remembered Katie telling me about Jean shaving her cunt and I wondered if she still was.

Jean laughed and said, "Bald as a baby's ass!"

I laughed as well and replied, "I think it is going to be long night!" as we walked over to the dining table.

"I sure hope so!" Jean said as handed me one of the menus that were sitting there and said, "Order anything you want." I looked at the menu and the prices, which were very high, then looked back at her. "Hell," she said, "This is dirt cheap compared to what I would be paying in New York."

I said, "I am not much for this fancy stuff, so get me a steak, medium well."

Jean said, "That sounds good except I like mine rare." She walked over to the phone, and called our order in. "They said thirty minutes," as she walked back to the table, then added, "Let's see what they have in the bar. I didn't check it out yet and I hope there is something good." We went over there and she started pulled bottles out from underneath. "Still drinking Scotch?" she asked.

"That or Bourbon," I replied.

She looked me and said, "Well the only thing they have in a single malt is this twelve year old crap but I guess it will do."

I looked at the bottle and it was the brand and age that I drank, not that I could afford to drink it on a regular basis.

"That is fine with me Jean," I said.

She got a couple of glasses out and asked, "On the rocks?"

I answered, "Yes."

There was a small refrigerator built into the bar and Jean went out got a few ice cubes out for my glass. She then filled both of our glasses and handed mine to me.

"To the night," I said in a toast.

Jean replied, "To the night," and we touched glasses, then she said, "Lets go sit down until supper gets here."

We walked over to the living room area, I sat down on the couch and Jean sat in one of the chairs. We started talking. The conversation was mostly about work and the same stuff that we usually talked about on the phone.

I did ask her, "So what's going on down here?"

She answered, "One of my investment guys wants me to get involved with a shopping mall project down here. I looked at the paperwork and everything looks okay but I want to meet the people involved with it. I can read people just as good as I can read paperwork and sometimes a lot better."

"Makes sense to me," I replied

Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers