Katie's Love Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers

I answered, "That is what she called my sperm."

She roared with laughter and replied, "That is so precious and I can hear her saying that."

I looked at her and said, "And please don't tell her that I said all of this."

"No," she replied, "I won't. Are you going to tell her about coming here tonight?"

"I don't know Jean," I answered, "I have told her about the problems that I have had with my wife but I haven't said anything about being with anyone else."

"Okay," she said.

I said, "She knows that we talk all the time. I will probably just tell her that you were down here on business and that we got together for supper. But knowing her, I am sure she will fill in the blanks."

Jean laughed again and replied, "I have no doubt about that at all." Then she asked, "Did you ever spank her?"

I looked at Jean and answered, "Not at first, but then she asked me to do it one night and it was something that we did every night after that."

She said, "I know all about her and Katie's father."

"Okay," I said then added, "Well I think it's time to take a piss."

Jean replied, "I was thinking the same thing." She handed me her glass and said, "Put this over there," and motioned to the nightstand next to me. I did that and put mine there as well. She rolled off of her side of the bed, stood up and asked, "Don't you want to watch?"

"Why not?" I answered.

I got out of the bed and walked to the bathroom with her. Jean got this funny smile on her face, then she lifted up the toilet seat, straddled the bowl with her legs and after lowering her ass down until it was close to the bowl, she started to piss. I stood there watching and I remembered the first time that I had seen a woman piss like that. It was one of the first nights that Katie had been at my apartment. Jean finished, wiped herself, and as she stood up, she looked at the expression on my face.

"Is there something wrong Tony?" she asked.

I smiled a little and said, "No Jean, it's just that Katie would piss like that in front of me."

She moved away from the toilet and I walked over to it.

Jean moved me and as I was reaching for my cock to aim it she reached from behind me, took it in her hand and said, "Let me." I started to piss and she kissed my neck a little as I did. She said softly, "I didn't mean to upset you."

"You didn't upset me," I replied, "Its just one of those things and its not the first time that it has happened tonight." After I finished pissing, she gave my cock a few shakes and let go of it. I turned around, she wrapped her arms around my neck and I put mine around her waist. We hugged tightly for a few seconds and I said, "The first time was when you said fill me with your love Tony. That was something that she used to say a lot."

Jean replied, "I have never said that to anyone else Tony and I don't know why I did. It was just what I was feeling at the time."

"That is okay Jean," I said, "I was feeling it too."

She pulled her head back, looked me in the eye for a few seconds and then we kissed.

"Let's wash up a little," Jean said as it ended.

She got a washcloth, wet it under the faucet, and then washed my cock and balls off. She handed it to me and I wet it again and after washing her cunt off, we walked out of the bathroom and went back to bed.

We started off with a kiss and then some light touching. I played her breasts for a while, then slid my hand into her cunt. She was wet already and it was nice just playing down there. Then I went back to her breast again. Jean was fingering my cock as I settled in for a long kiss with her. I played with her breast and nipple for a bit.

Jean said, "If you want to turn it up a bit this time, that is fine with me."

"Turn it up?" I asked.

She took her hand off of my cock and placed her fingers on top of the ones that I was holding her nipple with. She squeezed down hard, a lot harder than I would have, and started twisting my fingers and her nipple back and forth.

"Just like this," she answered and added, "You aren't going to break me." She moved her hand back to my cock and we kissed. I kept on twisting and pinching her nipple very hard and Jean started making these low groaning noises. My cock was partially erect from her finger play and she started moving them faster and I got fully hard. I took my hand off of her breast and moved it back down to her cunt, but she took her hand off of my cock and stopped me. "I need a good warming first," she said.

"How Jean?" I asked.

She laughed, put my hand on her ass cheek, and answered, "Any way you want to as long as my ass is good and red when you are finished."

"I will spank you if that is what you want," I replied with a smile.

"I didn't bring any of my good stuff along," she said, "But I have a hairbrush that will work just fine."

I replied, "I think I can do just fine with my hand."

I sat up, she did the same, and slid off her side of the bed. As she walked around, I moved over and sat on the edge of the bed. I spread my legs and she bent over my left knee with her body resting on the side of the bed. I reached down and pulled her right arm up behind her back and worked my legs into hers. I looked down at her and she looked back at me with this strange look, like she was remembering something.

"Ready Jean?" I asked.

She laughed and answered, "Hell yes, Tony. And remember, you aren't going to break me," then she turned her head away and closed her eyes.

I hadn't spanked anyone since that last night with Elizabeth. I rubbed her ass checks with my hand and slapped her right one pretty hard. She moved a little but she didn't say anything. I slid my hand down and stroked her cunt for a while. I slapped her left cheek just as hard and then I played some more with her cunt. On and on I went like that, spanking and playing. Jean didn't make any noise at all except for a little moaning as she got close to cumming. After the eighth slap, I went right to her clit with my fingers and rubbed very hard until she came.

She let out a loud and long, "Oh!" noise and I could tell that she was so worked up that I kept rubbing until she came again. I slapped her ass two more times and then waited for her to catch her breath. I looked over at her and she looked up at me. There were tears in her eyes, and I was going to say something, but she shook her head a little and said, "I am okay Tony. I am just having a Katie moment of my own, that is all."

I answered, "Okay Jean. Let me know when you are ready for me to get started again."

Jean said, "Anytime Tony."

I waited a little more and resumed the spanking. I spanked her slowly, ten more times, then waited a while before starting in the last ten. Jean was quiet and would just tense a little as each one hit. I kept looking over at her face and while there were still tears, she was also smiling a little.

I got down to the last two and said, "Two more Jean."

Jean asked, "Did Katie ever tell you why she did that?"

"No," I answered, "But I heard Elizabeth say it one time."

She looked up at me and said, "I still remember that damn ruler of hers." Jean laughed a little, wiggled her ass and added, "She would hit the same spot over and over and that used to hurt!"

I looked down at the big smile on her face and I had one of my own as I remembered my experience with Elizabeth and her ruler. I had never told Jean about that night, but I decided to save it for another day. I stroked her ass cheeks a few times and then slapped her very hard. She jumped a little and then relaxed again. I slapped her hard one last time and let go of her arm. I got my legs out of hers and she stood up. She shook her ass a little, leaned down, placed her arms around my neck, and kissed me.

"Thank you Tony," she said as she kissed me a second time, then she said, "I hope you are ready."

"Ready for what Jean?" I asked.

Jean laughed a little and answered, "I am going to fuck your eyes out!" and she pushed me flat on the bed. She knelt down between my legs and started sucking my cock. It didn't take too long for my erection to return and she got up and said, "Move over on the bed," which I did. She climbed on the bed and then on top of me in a sixty-nine position. I pulled her close and started eating her cunt as her lips went back to my cock again. I ate her to a couple of orgasms and then she lifted her leg up, swung around and dropped her cunt right on my cock. She started riding me hard and fast, and I was pushing back up against her as well. She had climax after climax as she bounced up and down on my cock. After a while Jean got off and bent down. I got up, moved behind her and started fucking her doggy style and again it was hard and fast. I got my thumb wet with pussy juice and pressed that into her asshole.

I asked her, "Feel okay?"

"Fuck yes!" she said loudly and then launched into another orgasm. We screwed like that for at least ten minutes, then I pulled my cock and thumb out, and she flipped over on her back and pulled her legs way back. I pushed back in and the fucking resumed. It felt real good and I could have cum at anytime but I held it back. Another ten minutes passed and I was getting out of breath. It had been a long time since I had fucked this hard and fast for an extended period of time. Jean said, "You look like you need a break."

I replied, "Yes."

Get on your back again," she answered. I pulled out, laid down, and she climbed back on top of me. But this time she just slowly moved up and down my cock. She looked at me and asked, "What are you thinking?"

"Just having another Katie moment Jean," I answered.

"I thought that is what it was," she replied with a smile. She squeezed my cock a little with her cunt muscles and said, "This is the first cock that I have had inside of me in over ten years."

"Really?" I asked.

Jean smiled and answered, "There are a few women that I have fun with. A couple of them it's just some nice hot girl sex and the others I go back to my playroom with."

"I guess it helps to work out a little of the day's aggravation on someone's ass," I answered.

She leaned down close, still slowly working her cunt up and down my cock, and replied, "I spend as much time on the bottom as I do on the top."

I said, "That kind of surprises me Jean."

Jean kissed me and said, "There is nothing like giving yourself totally over to someone that you know will physically and sexually push you to the edge of what you can endure just for the pleasure of it. Katie told me that you never got to that point and that is fine, but I think that you understand what I am talking about."

"To be honest Jean," I replied, "Back then I didn't really understand all of that, but I do now. Not that I would want to be on the bottom again, especially if you were the one holding the cane!"

She got this wicked looking grin on her face and asked, "Why not?"

I laughed and answered, "If someone comes along that wants to play like that, I would do it as a top. But I just don't think that I could give myself over to anyone like that again."

Jean said, "But at least you know what it feels like. There are too many of these asshole wannabe Doms running around that have never been on the bottom. They don't have a fucking clue as to what the bottom is feeling and most of them don't give a shit either."

"Hell yes," I replied, "I still remember the first time that Katie used the cane on me."

She shook her head a little and said, "I thought that she was moving too fast with you and when she told me that you took as many as you did that first night, I was really surprised. But what really surprised me was the fact that you came back for more."

"What can I say Jean?" I answered, "I knew that she was the one and if that was what it took, well I was willing to do it."

"No regrets?" she asked me.

I smiled and answered, "None at all Jean."

She kissed me again and asked, "Are you ready to finish this up?"

"Whenever you are," I replied.

Jean got off of me and again got on her knees. I got back behind her, pressed my cock into her cunt, and my thumb back into her asshole.

She let out a moan of pleasure and said, "Take your time." I started screwing her again but I went slowly to start. She started squeezing my cock with her cunt muscles as I pressed into her. It felt great and she said, "I might want to change my mind on the finishing part. This feels really fucking good Tony."

We fucked like that for five minutes. Jean didn't climax but she was very close. I started going faster with my cock and my thumb. My cock had gotten a little numb from all the screwing and so I went really fast to get enough feeling so that I could cum. She squeezed my cock even harder with her cunt and after a minute of this, she launched into a climax and didn't stop cumming. I had never seen a woman do that before. I pounded harder and faster and after another minute, I pulled my thumb out of her ass, grabbed her ass cheeks and slammed in really hard as I started to cum.

Jean screamed, "Fuck!" as she felt my cock throb. I pounded her as the sperm shot out of my cock and into her waiting cunt and then I pushed in hard and stayed there as she continued to climax for another twenty seconds after I was finished. I stayed where I was as she settled down. Then she turned around, looked at me with a big smile, and said, "Not bad for an amateur."

I laughed and said, "Thank you Jean."

My cock shrunk back down and I pulled out of her, then lay down on my side next to her.

She wiggled her ass a little and said, "I am going to stay like this for a while. That cumshot feels really good in there."

"I am glad that you like it," I replied.

She got that funny look on her face for a few seconds but then went back to a smile. I moved closer to her and we kissed. I ran my hand gently up and down her back and we lay like that for fifteen minutes. Not talking at all, just kissing and then looking at each other. Then she stretched out flat on the bed and lay on her stomach with her arms crossed under her head.

Jean said softly, "I guess that you knew that Katie had slept with a lot of other guys before she met you."

"She never talked much about that Jean," I replied, "But I knew that she had."

"Do you remember the very first time that you two had sex?" she asked.

I thought a little and replied, "Yes. I hadn't had sex in a couple of months and I was so damn horny that I didn't last more than a few seconds. I was really embarrassed."

She smiled and answered, "Katie told me about that, but do you want to know what else she said?"

"Sure," I replied.

Jean said, "That when you came inside of her that it was the most wonderful thing that she had ever felt in her life. She didn't know why she was feeling the way that she was about you when she first met you, but after that night, she knew for sure that you were the one for her. Of course I told her that she was crazy, but the way that she was talking, I knew that she really was in love with you."

"Katie told me that she felt that way about me right from the beginning Jean," I said, "But she never told me about all of that."

She laughed and said, "When you think about it, a cumshot is a cumshot. Most women don't think too much about them unless they are trying to get knocked up, or not get knocked up!" and she laughed again and finished with, "But I have to tell you, this does feel nice having yours inside of me for whatever the reason is."

I leaned forward, kissed her, and replied, "I would like to think how good that sticky mess inside your cunt feels has a lot to do with how it got there in the first place."

Jean got that funny look again for a few seconds and said, "You are right. I am really glad that we finally got to do this Tony, even if it took fifteen years."

"I am too Jean," I replied and we kissed again.

She pulled her one arm out from under her head, reached down, gave my cock a squeeze, and said, "I guess that you are done for the night."

I laughed and said, "Well I might be able to get hard again in an hour or so, but it would be a dry run this time, because I know that my balls are pretty well cleaned out."

She laughed as well and replied, "If it isn't a problem with you Tony, it sure isn't a problem with me."

Jean rolled over on her side facing me, kissed me, and then sat up and laid down with her head at my cock. She opened her legs up and as she started licking my cock off, I stuck my face into her cunt and started licking as well.

I said, "So much for waiting an hour."

She replied, "Just a little clean up to be ready for then. No sense in wasting all this nice cum washing it off in the bathroom."

We lay there just gently licking each other for a long time and it was really nice. Then Jean moved her leg over and got back along side of me.

After we kissed for a while she said, "I don't know about you, but I could eat something." I laughed and she reached down, squeezed my cock and said, "Besides this!"

"Yeah, after that workout, it feels like we ate supper ten hours ago," I answered.

Jean slid off the bed and got the room service menus.

She came back, handed me one, and asked, "If you want to order another dinner, go ahead."

"No," I replied, "Just something light will do."

We decided on three items from the appetizer menu and Jean asked, "Should I get another bottle of wine to with this?"

I looked over at my whiskey glass and said, "Not really."

Jean said, "There is soda here as well," and she called the room service number and ordered our food. After she hung up the phone, she said, "It will be about twenty minutes."

"That is fine," I replied.

Jean put the menus on the nightstand, kissed me, and asked, "Now where were we?" as she quickly swung around and got back on top of me in a sixty-nine position again.

I laughed and answered, "Right here," as she lowered her cunt down on my face.

"Yep!" she said as she started sucking my cock.

Like before, we were just licking and playing nice and easy.

I asked her, "Do you want to cum Jean?"

She replied, "No. This is nice. Kinda like having girl fun, except that you have one hell of a big clit," and she shook my cock a little with her fingers, "And your pussy is really tight," and she pushed one of her fingers a little way into my asshole. "But I can fix that if you want," she finished with.

"Thanks Jean, but I kind of like it that way," I answered.

I reached around and stuck my finger into her asshole as well and she wiggled her ass a little.

Jean said, "I know a really nice looking transsexual who has done a few films for me. Until she dropped her panties you would never know that she isn't a woman."

I replied, "That's okay Jean."

She laughed and said, "Her cock is a little bigger than yours but not much. But just think, you could have the best of both worlds, boobs and balls!"

I answered, "I will be just fine without having that experience."

I couldn't see the clock on the nightstand what with having a face full of Jean's cunt, but she must have looked over because she said, "We should go get cleaned up. The food should be here soon."

So we got untangled and got of the bed. Jean picked up her the pajama top as we headed to the bathroom. After we washed up, I put on one of the hotel bathrobes and Jean put on her pajama top. It wasn't real long and you could seen her cunt a little from the front and most of her ass from the back.

I said, "You are going to give whoever brings up the food quite a thrill Jean."

She shrugged her shoulders and replied, "Like I give a fuck. I will answer the door naked if you want. Sure as hell, won't be the first time!"

I just laughed and then we heard a knock on the door and a guy call out, "Room service."

Jean said, "Show time!" and she wiggled her ass a little as she walked to the door. It was a different waiter than the one that had brought our supper up to the room. I went back to the bed and got our whiskey glasses off the nightstand, then headed over to the bar and filled them. I also got a glass of soda for me as well. Of course I checked out the look on the waiter's face as Jean bent over to get him a tip from her purse with her ass completely hanging out. His eyes got really big as he got a good look at the back of her cunt as well. I smiled and I felt Katie's presence and she giggled a little before disappearing again.

Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers