Katie's Love Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers

"Besides," she said, "It is a good excuse to get away for a few days even though the office will be a fucking disaster when I get back."

I laughed and answered, "That is how it used to be back in my corporate days and I am sure glad that I don't have to deal with that bullshit any more."

We talked some more about the kind of work that I was doing.

Then Jean said, "I have to take a piss," and she laughed and said, "I guess that isn't too fucking ladylike, but then there aren't too many people who would accuse me of being a fucking lady."

She got off the chair and walked into the bedroom. I felt Katie's presence for a few seconds and she kissed me. A minute later Jean came back into the room and just as she did, there was a knock on the door.

"Room service," the voice outside called.

Jean walked over, let him in and I got off the couch and walked to the table. The waiter was an older guy and he looked at Jean, then he looked at me, then back at Jean again. We sat down, he served our food, opened then poured the wine and took a few looks at Jean's tits as he did. I just sat there and smiled. Supper was great and the conversation was just as good. After we were finished, she called back down to room service and told them to send someone up to get the dishes. The same waiter came back up and Jean gave him a nice tip when he was finished. Of course he looked at her breasts the whole time. We went back to the living room area. I hadn't drank much of my whiskey while we were talking before supper but Jean had just about finished hers. She got the glasses, topped them off, and brought them back over to where we were sitting.

We talked for about an hour then Jean asked, "Are you ready to get this party started?"

"Fine with me," I answered.

We both stood up, Jean opened the tie on her top, dropped that on the chair, and then did the same with her pants. She walked over to me, put her arms around my neck and kissed me very lightly. I put my hands behind her and started running them up and down her back. The kiss got hotter and Jean moved her one hand around and started to unbutton my shirt. She pulled the tails out of the front and ran her hand all over my chest. My hands went to her ass cheeks and I started rubbing and squeezing them. My shirt cuffs were still buttoned so I stopped, opened them, and then Jean peeled my shirt off and tossed it back on the couch. My left hand went back to her ass and my right hand I brought around and started playing with her breast. We touched and kissed for a while, then Jean opened my belt and the top of my pants. I kicked off my shoes and she pushed my pants down over my ass. She moved her hand around, slid it inside of my briefs and started playing with my already hard cock. Of course as she did that I started thinking about my size and if it was going to be big enough for her.

Jean said, "relax Tony, I'm here as much for you as I am for this," and she gave my cock a light squeeze.

I smiled, moved my hand off of her ass cheek and around to the front of her cunt. Then I slid my hand into her cunt, which was the first shaved one that I had ever touched and it felt really neat. Her clit was very large and it stuck out almost an inch. Her cunt lips were long and thick. I thought to myself that she was going to be fun to eat, but then Jean chuckled a little. I pressed my middle finger inside of her cunt and she was very wet.

We had been kissing the whole time while I explored her, but I stopped and said, "Damn you are really wet."

With a smile she said, "I have been like this all fucking afternoon."

Jean let go of my cock and pushed my underwear down over my ass. My pants moved farther down and with a little help from her, I worked them down my legs and stepped out of them. She then placed her hand on my balls and started to lightly play with them. I started to finger fuck her cunt, first with one finger then with two. My thumb found her clit and I started to work that as well. She pulled me back into a kiss as her breathing got heavier. I moved my hand faster and Jean started to shake a little. I moved my head back and looked her in the eye.

Her mouth opened wide, the shaking intensified and with a loud, "Fuck!" she started to climax. "Fuck! Fuck!" she called out as my fingers kept pumping away inside of her cunt, which by then had dumped a big load of pussy juice on my fingers. She built quickly to another climax and came this time with a loud, "Holy Fuck!"

I slowed my hand down to let her catch her breath and she pulled me back into a kiss. After it ended, she gave me this very passionate look for a few seconds, then she hugged me.

"That was nice Tony," she said softly, "Very nice."

"I am glad that you enjoyed it," I replied, but I was wondering if some of it hadn't been an act on her part.

Jean said, "Let's get to bed," and she let go of me and finished peeling my underwear off.

I reached down and pulled my socks off and we walked into the bedroom. Jean pulled the covers back on the bed, then got on it and I followed her. We moved to the center and lay side by side facing each other. The kissing resumed and so did the hand play. I started with her breasts and her hand went to mine as well. Then as my hand traveled down to her cunt, her fingers slowly made their way to my cock. As before I worked two fingers inside her cunt and pressed my thumb on her clit, but this time I went slowly. Her fingers were a doing sweet dance on my cock and my balls at the same time. But even with my going slower, Jean started breathing heavier and started to shake a little.

I started going faster and with a loud, "Oh fuck!" Jean climaxed again, but this time I kept working her and within a few seconds she climaxed again and cried out, "Oh yes!"

She pulled my head close to hers and kissed me very hard. I kept on playing her slowly, then I pulled my hand away from her cunt. I bent my head down and started sucking on her breast. I cupped it with my hand as well as I sucked and licked on her nipple. Then I started to slowly lick and kiss my way down her stomach and she rolled over on her back, then spread and lifted her legs up so that her feet were resting on the bed. I moved around, got between them and took a good long look at the first shaved pussy that I had ever seen.

Jean laughed and asked, "Enjoying the view?"

I answered, "First one I've seen without hair."

She laughed again and replied, "You really need to get out more!"

I laughed as well, then I reached under her knees and put my hands on her stomach. I leaned forward and started licking at the top of where her pubes would be, then I ran my tongue down along the outsides of her cunt lips. I moved my head over to her left knee, then kissed my way down that until I reached her cunt, and repeated the process on her right thigh. I started over at her left knee, this time doing light love bites all the way down and I did that to her right leg as well. The last trip down her thighs was with my tongue and when I was done with both legs I stuck it deep inside of her cunt, which was soaked with pussy juice from all the fingering. She had a nice clean taste and I licked inside of her for a long time.

Jean was really getting worked up, but she hadn't climaxed and I heard her say, "Damn, you do like to take your time."

"Is that a complaint?" I asked

"Fuck no!" she replied.

I moved up, looked at her clit for a second, and thought to myself, "It almost looks like a little cock."

Jean laughed and said, "You aren't the first one to think that."

I shook my head, wrapped my lips around it, and at the same time I reached up and got a nipple in each hand. I sucked and licked her clit like I would do with a breast nipple.

Maybe ten seconds later I heard a series of, "Oh! Oh! Oh!" sounds come from her and then she pushed her cunt up hard against my face and climaxed with an even louder and long, "Yes!"

I felt that her climax was real but I still wasn't convinced that she wasn't putting on a show to make me feel good. I moved my mouth back down to her cunt and it gotten even wetter than when I started. I pressed my tongue inside and I licked her again for a long while before going back to her clit and bringing her to another loud orgasm. This time I kept sucking and she climaxed again almost immediately and after it was done I crawled up between her legs.

I got into position and then I slid my cock inside of her. We kissed for a little and then I started to slowly screw her. Her cunt felt nice but it wasn't very tight, and being as wet as it was I knew that I could last as long as I wanted to. I went slowly until her passion built up, then I picked up the pace a little and started screwing harder until she climaxed with a low growl. Jean got that deep and very passionate look in her eyes again after she came. I slowed back down and couple of minutes later she started to breathe faster and I went fast enough and she climaxed again. Of course the thought went through my head that she was just faking this to make me feel good.

Jean pulled my head down next to hers and whispered, "I haven't faked one orgasm tonight Tony, and I have no intention of faking any."

I pulled back, looked at her, and said, "I'm sorry Jean, I shouldn't have been thinking that."

She laughed and replied, "That is okay," and we kissed again.

There was just something very powerful and passionate about the feelings that I was getting from her as we screwed, like we were making love instead of just fucking. I hadn't felt that way with a woman in a long time and it felt good. I kept up what I was doing, going slow until she started to orgasm and then faster as she went over the edge. Ten minutes then twenty minutes went by on the clock. Jean got close to another climax and this time I changed my angle a little and got very close myself.

"Its time," I said.

She looked at me and said, "Fill me with your love Tony," which surprised the hell out of me.

I went faster and faster. Jean was right at the edge as well as I pushed in hard and deep, then I came and it was very hard.

"Yes!" she screamed as she felt me go and her climax hit. It was very intense for her as well and she kept yelling, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" as she shook from the pleasure.

We kissed and I stayed inside of her until my cock shrank down and then we lay together still joined in the sticky wetness that had flooded both of our crotches. I moved my head back and Jean still had that look on her face. Finally, I got off of her and lay down next to her.

She rolled over facing me and said with a smile, "That was a damn big cumshot." I just smiled and she went on, "Katie told me that you always shot a good load."

I laughed and replied, "With most women I ask if they are baby proof but I figured that I didn't need to worry about that with you."

Jean said, "Two years before you and Katie met, I had a scare. I thought I was pregnant but it turned out that I wasn't. But I did some serious thinking and decided that even if I wasn't doing what I was doing back then, that I really didn't want to be a mother. It just wasn't in me. So I went and had my tubes tied." Jean sighed and added, "That was one of the few things that I never told Katie about. I knew she would be very upset with me."

"It is your life Jean," I replied, "You had to do what you thought was best."

She looked at me for a few seconds, smiled, and asked, "So are we going to clean this mess up?"

I answered, "Why not?" with a smile of my own.

I rolled over on my back, moved down on the bed a little and she swung around and placed her cunt over my face. My cum was already dripping out of her as she lowered it to my lips. She leaned down and started licking my cock and balls. I stuck my tongue deep inside her cunt and did some licking of my own. Jean was getting pretty worked up so I moved down to her clit and sucked on that until she came. Then she got off of me, swung around and lay back down on her side. I turned towards her and we kissed deeply.

She smiled and said, "Tastes pretty damn good as well," and she licked her lips. I laughed and she said, "And if anyone knows her cumshots it is me!"

I replied, "I guess that you have had a few in the past."

Jean said, "When I started working back in 1975, fifty dollars was a lot of money. I just did blow jobs at the beginning but I was doing three or four on an average night. One night I worked a big convention. I started at 7:00 PM and didn't get home until 4:00 AM the next morning. I did fourteen blowjobs that night and I thought I was going to be shitting sperm the next day!" I laughed hard at that and the big grin on her face as she added, "Then I started fucking as well. I had anal sex with a few guys that I dated but I wasn't really interesting in doing that for pay, but I got offered some good money for that so I said what the hell. I did learn real quick though, that if I thought that I was going to get screwed in the ass, that I better have a finger full of petroleum jelly up my asshole before I walked in the door."

"Tough way to make a living," I commented.

She said, "I was lucky. Being smart helped but I know some girls who got into some bad shit. I made damn sure before I did anything on the wild side that I got references from other girls who had been with the client. But mostly I worked parties if it was going to get on the very heavy side. One night another girl and I did a slave party for ten guys. That was pretty wild. But enough about all of that, are you ready for another drink? I know I am."

I said, "Yes I could use one."

Jean went and refilled our glasses. As she did that I felt Katie give me one of her kisses but she moved away as Jean walked back to the bed. After she got back in the bed, we laid there quietly drinking for a while.

She said, "I am sure that you have questions," and laughed.

I answered, "Yes Jean. I am curious as to why you asked me here tonight."

She looked at me and replied, "Katie told me that you always made love with your heart first and your body second."

I said, "She never told me that."

Jean said, "She didn't have to Tony, she was the same way."

I replied, "Yes, I knew that from the start."

She went on, "And to be honest, when she told me that right after she started dating you, I was jealous. I was still hoping that Katie and I could be a couple, but I knew that wasn't what she wanted in life and I saw that she had found what she was looking for in you. I also knew that Katie was too afraid to tell you that she loved you and that is why I went to see her that night. As much I loved her and wanted her, I didn't want her to lose you. And after she," and Jean paused for a second, "Passed away and we started talking, I knew that I wanted a taste. I didn't expect that it would be the same but I still wanted to see if I could feel what she had felt, at least a little bit. But I felt that it best to wait until some time had passed."

I asked, "And?"

She reached over, pulled me into a light kiss, and answered, "I am still jealous. Katie was the luckiest woman in the whole damn world."

I was amazed that Jean would feel that way, but I said, "Thank you Jean."

We touched glasses again and drank some more.

Jean said softly, "I will tell you this Tony. I don't know if you will believe me or not, but that was the nicest fuck that I have ever had."

"Really?" I asked, "I remember you telling me one that that you had been fucked by some of the best in the business."

She shook her head and answered, "I think even you can figure out that there is big difference between getting fucked in porn flick and what just happened here, even with the guys that I dated before I started working. I am telling you the truth, I really didn't expect you to make love to me like that. I didn't know what to expect but you surprised me."

"Thank you Jean, I really appreciate that, but I didn't think I was doing anything all that special" I replied.

"No Tony you weren't. You were just being you and not trying to be someone that you aren't," she said, "and thank you for that."

We lay there quietly for little while and I asked, "Jean, will you tell me about the hairbrush? I never understood why that terrified Katie so much."

Jean turned her head, looked straight out across the room for a minute, then she looked back at me and answered, "Tony. I knew that you were going to ask me about it and you do have a right to know, but not just yet. One day, I promise, that I will tell you all about it."

I was disappointed. That question had nagged at me all these years and I never could come up with a good answer on my own.

"I understand," I said then asked, "Will you tell me about the first time that you and Katie made love?"

Jean smiled and replied, "That I can do. The middle of October during our freshman year at college, I had gone to a party that weekend and wound up going home with a girl I had met there. I went there thinking that we were going to party some more and talk, which we did for a while, but then she kissed me. At first I freaked out a little but we kissed some more and it just felt nice. One thing led to another and pretty soon we were naked in bed together. I was afraid to tell Katie but she called me Monday evening and she said that she had something to tell me. I told her that I had something as well but that she should go first. She said, "Jean, I made love to another girl this weekend." I said, really? I did too! Did you like it?" She replied, "It was very nice," and then she got quiet for a few seconds and asked me, "Jean. Can I make love to you?" I just about screamed in the phone, "Yes Katie!" She borrowed some money from her mother, got a bus ticket to New York for the next weekend and I picked up a bunch of munchie foods and cheap wine. I met her at the bus depot and we took a cab back to my place. My roommate used to go home on weekends so we had the apartment to ourselves. We kissed as soon as we walked in the door, got undressed and made love all weekend. The only time we had clothes on was Saturday evening when we went to a party for a few hours."

I said, "That sounds like it was a great time."

Jean replied, "I can remember every detail of that weekend as clear as when it happened."

I said, "There are more than a few nights that I spent with Katie that I can remember just as clearly Jean."

We lay there drinking some more then Jean reached down and placed her fingers on my cock.

"I am hoping that there is another one in there?" she asked with smile.

"Yes," I replied with a smile of my own, "But it's going to take some time."

"We have all night." Jean said with a smile of her own.

We laid there for a while, talking and drinking a little.

Jean asked, "How is Elizabeth doing these days?"

"She is doing really well," I replied, "She is only working part-time now. She could have retired completely, but she said that she needed to have something to do."

Jean answered, "I know she likes to keep busy. I call her around Christmas time to see how she is doing," and then she laughed a little and gave me this funny look.

"What?" I asked.

She replied, "I shouldn't be asking this and if you don't want to tell me that is fine but," and she smiled, "Was she as wild as Katie was in bed?"

I laughed and said, "No Jean. We had some fun times and I taught her a few things, but most of the time, it was just two very lonely people making love trying to ease the pain in their lives."

Jean said, "That is kind of what I thought."

I smiled and replied, "But she was so funny at times. Oh my!"

She laughed and said, "That was her favorite expression."

"Elizabeth would say that when she climaxed," I replied, and we both laughed. Then I added, "And the baby stuff."

Jean looked at me and asked, "What?"

Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers