Katie's Love Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers

We sat down and starting eating. The conversation again was light and fun and after a quick trip to the bathroom to wash our hands, we were back in the bed and in a sixty-nine position again. I wasn't sure that I was going to be able to get hard again or if I did, stay up for very long, but Jean knew what she wanted and she damn well knew how to get it. I ate her to a number of climaxes as she was sucking my cock. I got hard enough to screw with and she swung around, got on top and we screwed for a while. My cock would go soft and Jean would get off, crawl between my legs and suck it until it got hard again, then slide back up and start riding me again. She had a few climaxes each time and we were talking and just having a good time.

After the third time that I went soft again she said, "Well, I guess you are done for the night."

I replied, "Kind of looks that way. I used to be able to do three in one night back in my college days."

Jean laughed and said, "It happens, don't worry about it.

I reached over and got our glasses off the nightstand where we had left them. We touched them again in a silent toast and just lay there drinking for a while. I looked at the clock and it was midnight. I was pretty tired but Jean looked like she could go all night.

As emptied my glass Jean asked, "Fill it up again?"

"No," I answered, "I am done for the evening, I have to be able to function tomorrow."

She replied, "I understand Tony."

I set my glass back on the nightstand and headed to the bathroom for a last piss. I washed up a little, and then Jean came in and pulled me into a kiss as she was walking to the toilet. I got in the bed and pulled up the sheet.

As she was coming out of the bathroom, Jean asked, "Do you mind Tony if I leave the light on in here?"

"That is fine with me Jean," I replied.

Jean pulled the door about halfway closed, walked over to the other side of the bed, and got in.

She said, "I am terrible in the dark. I would probably kill myself stumbling around in here if I have to get up and go to the bathroom later," then she asked, "What time do you have to leave by tomorrow morning?"

I answered, "My first appointment isn't until after lunchtime."

"Okay," she replied, "Checkout here is noon but I need to be going by 11:00 AM"

"That is fine with me," I said.

Jean asked, "Are you a cuddler?"

I answered, "I like to sleep that way."

She replied, "It has been a long time since I last did, so if you feel me moving away at some point don't get upset."

"I won't Jean," I said

When I had been dating Katie I used to always sleep on my back but by this time I had started sleeping on my side as well. I rolled over, Jean got on her side facing away from me and moved up close. I put my hand on her breast and played with her nipple a little.

She laughed and asked, "You just can't get enough, can you?"

"Feels nice," I replied, "So why not?"

I played for a little more and then just cupped her breast with my hand. We lay there quietly and then I felt Katie again, but this time it was a really weird sensation like she was lying pressed up against my back. A couple of minutes when by and I heard Jean make a quiet sobbing noise, like she was trying to hold back from crying.

I asked her, "Something wrong Jean?"

"No Tony," she answered, "I am just having another Katie moment. We used to sleep like this." I didn't say anything and a few seconds later she said, "I know that you are going to think that I am out of my fucking mind, but there have been a few times that I could have sworn that she was here in the room with us. I don't know why, maybe it's just being with you, but it's really fucking weird."

I was going to say something about her spirit being there, but then I heard Katie say softly, "No Tony. Not yet," so I didn't.

We just lay like that and I soon fell asleep. I woke up the next morning but Jean wasn't in the bed. I looked at the clock and it was 8:15 AM, then I saw Jean standing over by window looking outside.

"Good morning Jean," I said as I stretched.

She replied, "Good morning Tony," and walked back over to the bed.

"Been up long?" I asked as she lay down next to me.

Jean answered, "I get up every morning at 5:30 AM. I laid next to you for about an hour, but then I got up and went out in the other room and exercised for a while"

I laughed and said, "I guess I didn't give you enough of a workout last night then."

She kissed me and replied, "Last night was nothing but pure pleasure for me."

"I am really glad that you feel that way Jean," I answered, "And to be honest I was a little concerned that, well, I wasn't going to be good enough."

She laughed and said, "I kind of thought that you would be and believe me, you aren't the first. But if I wanted a porn fuck I would have hired a porn fucker." Then it was my turn to laugh and she went on, "Like I told you last night, it was really great to make love with you," and she reached down to my cock which was hard again and added, "And I see that he is ready to go again."

I replied, "Yes, but first I have to piss."

Jean got this silly grin on her face but then she said, "No, I'm not going to spoil the mood by getting kinky. Go ahead."

I kissed her again, went to the bathroom, pissed and went back to bed.

We kissed and played with our fingers for about ten minutes, then Jean said, "This one is on me Tony,"

She kissed me again, then slid down the bed, pulled my legs open, and got between them. Jean started sucking my cock and she took her time doing so. Five minutes went by, then she stuck her middle finger in her mouth to wet and pushed that inside of my asshole. She gently finger fucked me as she licked and sucked my cock. I had reached down, gently stroked her head and another five minutes went by. She would get me right to the point of cumming and then would slow back down again. Sometimes she would take her mouth off and do this dance with her tongue up and down the underside of my cock, then she go deeper and lick all around my balls. All the while her finger was doing it's own dance in my asshole. Five more minutes passed and I thought I was going to explode by then. She started sucking harder and faster, I knew that this time I was going to go and did I! That first shot of sperm was very intense and Jean made this little growl noise of pleasure as it went into her mouth. My cock throbbed and spurted and she kept on sucking. I started to get soft and she gently licked around it with her tongue while it was still in her mouth.

Finally she stopped, pulled her finger out of my ass, and said, "That was damn nice Tony."

I replied, "You should have been on my end of it," with a big smile.

Jean smiled as well, then moved up and stepped over top of me. She leaned down and we kissed for a while. I had my hands on her back at first but I moved the one around to play with her cunt. But she reached down and moved it away.

"I like how I am feeling right now," she said as we kissed again.

We laid like that for while just kissing and hugging, then she got along side of me and we kept on going like that.

About thirty minutes later, Jean said, "I guess we should get some breakfast," then she laughed, "A real breakfast!"

So we got out of the bed, I went and got the bathrobe that I had worn the night before and Jean just put her pajama top on but she didn't tie it. Needless to say that her tits and cunt were clearly visible. She called down to room service and told them to send some coffee up and then after we looked at the menus, she called back down and ordered breakfast. Five minutes later the coffee arrived and Jean walked over and opened the door. The waiter was a college age kid. He started pushing the cart with the coffee in the room, but then he looked at Jean and stopped.

She asked him, "Is there a problem?"

"No ma'am," he answered in a half of a stutter, "I will be back with your breakfast in a little while."

I looked down at the front of his pants and it was easy to see that he had a hard-on. He cleared the table of the dishes from the night before, then he left, still with a bulge in the front of his pants. I started laughing real hard and Jean did as well.

"I still got it!" she said with a big smile.

We had some coffee and fifteen minutes later breakfast arrived. It was the same kid as before and he was trying hard not to look at Jean but he was still sneaking a peek every now and then.

He was going to leave but Jean said, "Let me get you a tip." She walked over to her purse, pulled out a twenty-dollar bill, then let her pajama top drop to the floor. The kid's eyes got real big as she walked over to him. She handed him the money, then she leaned forward, kissed him on the cheek and said, "I'm glad you liked the show."

His face got red and again he had a hard-on as he managed to say, "Thank you ma'am," and then he left the room real fast.

I was laughing hard again and I said, "They are going to be talking about you all day!"

Jean just smiled and sat down at the table and we started to eat. After breakfast was done, we headed off to the shower together and it was another fun and crazy time. Afterwards we went back to the bedroom and started getting dressed. I watched as Jean put on a pair of those stockings with elastic at the tops that didn't need a garter belt and then a really sexy looking pair of panties that were pink and trimmed with black lace.

I asked, "I thought that you weren't seeing clients any more professionally?"

She laughed and answered, "I am not, I always dress like this. Katie liked to wear stockings."

I replied, "Yes, but she always wore pantyhose when she was working."

Jean smiled and said, "She took that being a professional business very seriously. She even had Elizabeth take a picture of her when she got her first business suit, which she sent to me. She was so damn proud of how she looked."

"She looked like that every day when she left for work," I said, "But then Katie always put a hundred percent into what ever she was doing, not that you don't know that already."

Jean put on a bra that matched the panties, walked over to me and replied, "I could tell from the way that you talked about her on the phone and in your letters that you are still in love with her. But I never knew how strong that love was until you started talking about her last night." She leaned down and kissed me.

As she moved back to where her clothes were sitting, I said, "I know how much you still love her as well Jean."

She got a very sad look on her face, almost like she was going to start crying but she managed to keep it in. We finished getting dressed quietly. I felt Katie give me a quick kiss and as she did Jean stopped for second, looked around the room a little, shook her head, and then went back to putting on her dress.

When she was done, she walked over to me and said, "Let's get this out of the way before I put my war paint on."

She reached her arms around my neck and we spent the next ten minutes in a nice passionate kiss.

I said, "You are going to be horny all day Jean."

"I like being horny," she said, "Keeps me sharp."

Jean went into the bathroom to do her makeup and I went and got my clothes together in my travel bag. When she was finished she came out and packed up her clothes as well.

She walked over to me and we hugged. Her perfume smelled really nice and it had the faintest hint of rose to it.

I said, "That is a nice perfume Jean."

She looked at me and said, "I guess you don't remember it, but this is the same one you got Katie for her birthday. She told me about it and it's been a favorite of mine ever since then."

"It's been a long time," I replied then I asked, "Can I help you with your bags?"

"No," she said, "I will have them send someone for them." Jean looked me in the eye and said softly, "No promises Tony as to when, but you haven't seen the last of me."

"I can live with that," I answered.

I got my bag, left the room and then the hotel. I did walk past the young waiter who had brought our breakfast up as I was getting off the elevator down in the lobby. He just looked at me and smiled. I drove over to the hotel that I usually stayed at, checked in for that night, and the headed off to take care of my appointments. That evening I got supper and later on, walked down to a bar that was close to the hotel for a few beers where I spent the time thinking about the previous night and just how different it had been from what I had thought it was going to be. Whatever her reasons for doing so, Jean had shown me a completely different side of herself than what I had come to know all these years.

I went back to the room and decided that this was something that I should add to my notebook about my days with Katie, so I got out a notepad and started writing. Sounds strange, I know, but by then, I was beginning to think that strange was my middle name. Katie was there the whole time as I wrote, sometimes kissing me, sometimes giggling as well and when I finally crawled into bed that night, I felt her snuggle up against me, just like she had the night before.

Jean called me the next Tuesday and we talked about what had gone on after we left the hotel. It was light and it was fun as always. I got a letter from Elizabeth around the middle of the month as always and towards the end of it, she told me about cleaning out Katie's bedroom.

Elizabeth wrote, "I decided, after visiting the cemetery last Sunday, that it was finally time to clean out Katie's bedroom. I am still in good health but I know that it isn't going to last too much longer. I boxed up her toys and clothes and those I donated to a local charity where I know they will go to people that can use them. I kept a couple of small things of hers, but I got rid of the rest of it. Charlie helped carry the boxes down the stairs, but I did all the crying work myself. I should have done this long ago Tony, but you, more than anyone, know why I didn't. Katie visited with me while I was packing the stuff and I know she was trying to cheer me up, but it still was so damn hard."

When I wrote back to her at the end of the month, I said, "I know how hard it was Elizabeth for you to clean out her room. But it was best for you to do it and not leave it for someone else."

I also told her in my letter that Jean and I had met for supper down in Harrisburg.

Elizabeth wrote back the next month, "I am so glad to hear that the two of you finally got to spend some time together. And don't think that I would believe for one second that it was just for supper either. I can just imagine what kind of naked fun you two had, but that is fine with me and was long overdue to my way of thinking. I am sure that she liked getting your baby stuff as much as I did. I might even call her and get all the good details since I know that you are too much of a gentleman to be talking about it."

When Jean called next the next week, I read to her what Elizabeth had written and then a couple of days later, I got another phone call from Jean.

She said, "Well, Elizabeth called me this afternoon."

I laughed and replied, "Oh boy!"

Jean answered, "I have to tell you Tony, my face was beet red. I cannot remember the last time I got embarrassed talking to someone about sex!" I kept on laughing as she said, "And I thought I would die when she asked me if I liked all that baby stuff you gave me!"

I asked, "So what did you tell her?"

She replied, "I just said that we had a very nice night together and that you were a lot of fun to be with. And then she asked me if I had you stick it in my butt!" I started laughing so hard that I could hardly breathe and adding to all of this, Katie's spirit appeared and started giggling as well. Jean added, "I told her no, we didn't do that. She told me that I really should have you stick it in my butt the next time I see you, that it always was very nice and especially when you give her the baby stuff back there!"

I asked, "And?"

Jean laughed and said, "I told her that I would keep it in mind for the next time."

I said, "She is still something else."

She replied, "That she is. Well I just thought I would brighten your day a little. Talk to you soon," and hung up the phone.

And talk to me she did, as she tried to get me to work for her. The salary started off in the low six figures which was more twice as much as I was making on my own, and grew to four times that amount over the next few months. She also threw in a rent-free place to live and a new car. Like I said at the beginning of all of this, if Jean wanted something, she would do anything to get it. However, as crazy as it sounds, I declined. As bad as things were with my wife, I still my kids to think about. My oldest had just started high school, the second one was in middle school, and my daughter was still in elementary school and I knew that leaving them with my wife was not a smart thing to do. Plus I really didn't want to live and work in New York City. Call me too much of a country boy at heart, but I visited there enough times in the past to know that it was not the place for me. And I liked being my own boss and I also knew that Jean was a real bitch to work for. The first secretary that I had talked to had stayed there for another year and then after that it always seemed like there was someone new there when I called. She was always complaining about having to hire new people to work for her company. There were a few that had been with her for a while but listening to her, I could tell that very few made it past working for her a couple of months. Of course I didn't come out and tell her that.

Finally after I turned her down for what had to be at least the sixth time in three months, Jean said, "Okay. I give up. I think that your reasons are nothing but bullshit, but there is nothing I can do about it. Just remember Tony, if you change your mind, I will find a place for you here."

"Thank you Jean," I answered, "I really appreciate that."

She didn't quite give up though and she would just mention off hand that she needed someone to do this or that. The one job that I almost got interested in, was one that involved interviewing prospective girls to be porn stars. Jean told me right out what kind of interviews that they were going to be and I really thought about it until she mentioned the fact the interviews were to be filmed. I wasn't really interesting in having my naked ass on camera so one more time I declined, not that I didn't consider the possibility a few times as I was relieving a little pressure in my balls.

I had a number of affairs over the next few years and most of them took place while I was on the road. A few lasted a month and most lasted longer. I did some Master-submissive play with a couple of women. There was one lady lawyer who had played as a submissive on line but decided that she wanted a taste of the real thing. She was divorced and after the first couple of nights at my hotel room, had me come over to her house where we could really turn things up. She was a lot of fun and I was the first guy to show her the joys of anal sex. But after a couple of months, she found another guy who lived in the area and he didn't want her seeing anyone else.

Most of my affairs were just straight sexual encounters with married women. I wasn't looking to get emotionally involved with anyone and that is why most of them ended. I didn't worry too much about that because there were a lot of women out looking and the Internet made them easy to find. Knowing my situation with my wife and hearing other guys bitch about their wives not wanting to have sex, I was amazed at just how many women there around who were complaining of the same problem. That just didn't seem right to me. But I never lied about my intentions with them though, I was there just for the sex and I told them that right from the start. If they wanted more, well I wasn't the guy to get involved with.

Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers