Katie's Love Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers

Jean said, "Try this."

I managed to eat it and it was really good. Jean called her driver and told him to pick us up. Pop came back one more time and Jean reached into her purse, pulled out two hundred-dollar bills and lay them on the table.

He looked at her and said, "Nope, not tonight."

She said, "I insist."

He growled at her and replied, "Put your money away Jeanie, it is no damn good here tonight!"

Jean laughed and after putting the bills back in her purse, stood up, gave him a big hug and said, "Thank you Pop."

I got up as well and we shook hands.

He told me, "Make sure she brings you back here again."

I answered, "I will."

We walked outside and as we waiting for her car to arrive, Jean asked, "Would you believe that he is seventy-five years old?"

I replied, "I can believe that."

She answered, "His kids have been telling him for years to sell the place and retire but he said what am I going to do, sit around and get old?"

I laughed and said, "I have heard that before."

Her car pulled up, we got in, and spent the next hour riding around as Jean showed me the town. We drove past where her office was and went up and down along the river. Finally her driver pulled into an underground parking garage. We got out, went into an elevator, and after it stopped we walked down a short hallway and into Jean's home.

There was another short hallway with a closet, and after taking my jacket and putting it and her coat in there, we walked into the living room, which was huge. The ceilings were high, easily twelve feet and the windows ran almost from the floor to the ceiling giving a great view of the city. To the far left there was a large bar and behind that I could see a wine rack that was the length of the bar and went eight feet high. There was a very large flat screen television and I was sure that it had a sound system to match and there were a number of modern art paintings on the walls

Jean said, "Follow me," and we walked over to a large double doorway that was on the right wall.

She opened the one door, turned on the light and we walked in.

I looked around and said, "Wow, this is great."

Jean replied, "Just a few things I have picked up over the years."

The walls of the room were covered with paintings, there was all kinds of antique fancy furniture, statues, both small ones on pedestals, and a couple of large bronzes ones. I could see an early and very ornate harpsichord and an equally ornate harp in the one corner. While I don't deal in these kinds of antiques and art, I had a pretty good idea of how much money I was looking at in that room.

I smiled and said, "You do have good tastes, Jean."

She replied, "Let me show you the rest of the place."

We left that room and after crossing the living room floor, we went down a hall. On the left was a dining room and on the right was a very nice looking kitchen, which we went into. There was a big center island with rack over the top that had pans and pots hanging down, a large restaurant style stove, and marble counter tops which had an assortment of small appliances.

Jean said, "Karen asked me a few months after she moved in if she could remodel the kitchen and I said, do it. She paid for it all and helped them do it. I wasn't allowed in there until she was finished and everything was done in two weeks. It turned out really great."

I answered, "Yes it did."

Then we went back to the hallway and she showed me an office that she kept there. In the corner was an easel with a blank artist canvas. Katie had told me that that Jean had gone to college for art, but she had never said anything about doing any art to me.

I asked her, "I didn't know that you were painting again."

She shook her head and replied, "That has been sitting there Tony since I moved in here back in 1997. I get the paints out and wind up just standing there looking at it. I just don't feel it anymore."

"One day you will Jean," I said.

We walked back to the hallway and she showed me the bedrooms, including one that had a big round bed, along with a number of day beds along the sides. There was one of those sex swings in the corner, a small bar in the other, and from the ceiling hung a mirrored disco ball.

I smiled and she said, "I am sure that you can guess that this is the party room."

I laughed and replied, "I figured that out. I like the disco ball."

Jean laughed as well, then shook her ass in dance move and said, "If you are going to party, you might as well do it right."

We went down the hallway into a room on the opposite side of the hall. This was going to be the baby's room. There were the usual baby furniture type items including a crib and a cradle, and all kinds of stuffed animals and dolls sitting everywhere.

Jean said with a smile, "I got a little carried away, but what the hell. We are going to use the cradle in our room for the first month or so," then we went to her and Karen's bedroom, which was next to the party room. She told me, "Get undressed."

I sat down on one of the chairs, started taking my boots off and the rest of my clothes were soon off. While I was doing this, Jean went into a walk in closet and came back with the same black silk pajama pants that she brought for me to wear the night that Karen got pregnant.

"Put them on. I have something else to show you," she said, then she got undressed as well. When she was done she said, "Follow me."

We left the bedroom and walked farther down the hall. At the end there was a doorway and the door was closed. She opened the door and turned on the lights and we walked in.

This was Jean's personal playroom and it looked like a dungeon from an old movie. There was a whipping post, X cross, T cross, and one of those things where you stick you head and hands through and get locked into place while standing. Off to the left side, was a bed like table that was waist high that had holes at both ends of the headboards, which I guessed where for the person to put their hands and feet. There were two horses, one about waist high and the other one was about five-foot high. There was another table that looked like one in a gynecologist's office with stirrups for a person's feet and there were chains hanging from the ceiling with hooks and cuffs. I could tell from the way that the wood was finished that this was all custom built by the same person. Over on the right hand side, there were two large cabinets that the doors were closed on and an exposed toilet, sink, and a shower stall that had chains hanging over the top of it. While it was pretty impressive sight, it was a fucking scary one as well.

Jean stood there quietly as I looked around, then I looked at her and said, "Jean, I'm not into this any more."

She walked up close to me and said, "I know you aren't. But I need you to do something for me." She paused and added, "I want you to help me find the truth."

I knew what she was talking about but I asked her, "I thought you promised Karen that you weren't going to do this?"

Jean replied, "I know Tony, but it is something that has to be done and there is no one better than you to do it."

"There has to be another way Jean," I replied

She drew in a deep breath and asked, "I am asking you as my closest friend Tony, please?" which in all the years that I have known Jean, was the first time that she had ever used the world please.

I stood there for a few minutes and finally said, "Okay."

Jean said, "Use anything you want," then she stretched her arms out and placed the insides of her wrists together like I was going to put handcuffs on them and added, "Lead me."

I took her wrists with my right hand and turned around. I looked again at all of the equipment there and decided that the low horse was going to be the best. I led her over to it and she bent down over the top. There was a belt hanging off both ends of the top so I got the pieces fastened them together, then I pulled it very tight. There were leather cuffs on the front, one for each wrist and one that fastened just above the elbow. I put these on as tight as I could as well. I moved around the back. There was a movable part on each leg that had several leather cuffs. I went to her left leg, put one around her ankle and one just above her knee. I moved the piece out as far as it could go and did the same with the right leg. Her legs were spread very wide and her cunt and ass were hanging free of the horse.

I heard her say, "Anything you need is in the cabinets."

I walked over and opened the doors to the first one. They were heavy but they opened smoothly and inside was a large collection of spanking items. All kinds of paddles, whips, crops, lashes, and canes. Some of the whips and lashes looked to be very old and very deadly and a few of the paddles looked to be old as well. There was one that looked like it was made from a large bone. I was overwhelmed at the sheer number of items in there. But I knew what I wanted to use and after another look I found it. A long fiberglass cane that was a little thicker than a quarter of a inch and that had a wooden handle. It was newer age wise compared to some of the stuff in there but the paint on the handle was well worn. I gave it a few stokes up and down making sure not to make any noise. Even though it had been a very long time, it felt just like Katie's cane. I closed the doors and headed over to the other cabinet.

I opened those doors and just stared in at the collection of items. Restraints of all kinds, sex toys of every imaginable shape, and clips and clamps. Like the spanking cabinet, some of the items were newer but a lot were very old. I could have spent a long time just looking at the goodies in both cabinets but there was business to be done. There was a deep drawer on the right side, which I opened and inside was an assortment of all kinds of lubes and other liquids. I found what I was looking for in there, which was a bottle of baby oil. I closed the drawer, then both cabinet doors, and the last thing I got was a hand towel from over at the sink.

In addition to all the bondage equipment there were a number of low benches for sitting on. As I walked back over to the horse, I dragged one of those close to Jean's right leg. I didn't know if she had been watching me while I was in the cabinets, but her head was turned to the left when I got back. I quietly set the cane and the towel down and walked over to where her ass was, poured some baby oil on her right cheek and started to rub it in. Jean jumped a little as I touched her but then she settled down.

Katie had never told me what had happened the night that Jean helped her to try and find her own truth, but she had written it down in her diary. Every last detail of it, including the fact that Jean had coated Katie's ass with baby oil prior to starting the spanking. Katie had even given me a taste of what it felt like one night when she was spanking me and I knew how much more that it made the spanking sting.

I gave both of Jean's cheeks a good coating of oil and then worked some down her ass crack and around her cunt as well. Her pubes glistened with the oil. I set the bottle down, wiped my hand on the towel, then without saying a word, I moved a little to the left of her ass and landed a very hard slap on her left ass cheek. She jumped a little but she didn't say a word. From the way that my hand was stinging and the red imprint of my hand left by the slap, I knew that it had to hurt.

In Katie's diary she had described every stroke, both the physical pain as well as the emotional pain that she was trying to overcome although she never said why it was there in the first place. And I don't want people to think that this was revenge. Jean had tried to help Katie come to terms with her fear of being in love with me and I knew that I had Jean to thank for that. But I also knew that Jean had something that she needed to overcome as well. I didn't know what it was, just how I was going to try and help her do that.

I waited for a while before delivering another hard slap to the same cheek and on the same spot. I repeated the process on her right cheek. I kept this up until I got to the ninth slap. Both of her cheeks were bright red from the spanking and my hand was hurting pretty bad as well. I applied another coating of baby oil to both cheeks before I delivered the last two special slaps to her ass. Hard as I could, I brought my hand down on first her left cheek and then after about thirty seconds, to her right cheek. Jean stiffened and bucked a little as they landed but she still didn't make a sound.

I walked over to the bench, wiped the oil off of my hand with the towel, and picked up the cane then I walked over to the left side of the horse so that Jean could see me. She was looking straight ahead, but I moved the cane up and down a few times, fast enough to make a swooshing noise and she turned her head towards me. I looked her in the eye for a brief moment then she turned and looked straight ahead.

While Jean hadn't given me a safe word, if she had asked to stop during any of this I would have, but she made no sound at all. I walked back around to the back of the horse, then I took aim and landed a very hard strike across the lower part of her ass just above where her legs started and a red line appeared instantly. Like she had done with the slaps, Jean jumped a little but settled back quickly for the next one, which I took my time in delivering. Right to the exact same spot and after a wait, I put a third and then a fourth one on the same spot as well. The line across that part of her ass was dark purple. I waited and then repeated the process, first landing four on the upper part of her ass and then four more across the center. When Jean had done this to Katie, she had been tormenting her verbally, as well and I knew all the words that had been spoken there. But not knowing what was Jean was struggling with, I felt it best to remain silent. Her breathing got heavier as she struggled with the pain but she wasn't crying. I changed the direction of my stroke and put a vertical stripe on the center of her left cheek, which was followed by a second one to the same spot. I did the same to her right cheek. As she was settling down from the last one there, I walked back over to the side of the horse and gave the cane a couple of swooshes to get her attention. She looked over at me, this time she looked at me for a longer period of time before closing her eyes and turning her face straight ahead.

I walked back behind her and I reached in with my left hand and parted her cunt lips, which were soaked from the oil and her own juices. I moved back a little, and after bending over to get the right angle, I landed a hard strike in between her cheeks that went from her asshole, through her cunt and across her clit. She jumped hard a few times from the searing pain and shook for a while afterwards. I waited again until she quieted down. I was hoping that she would tell me to stop but I knew that she wouldn't. Again I brought the cane down into her crotch and again she jumped and shook. The third one landed and this time she let out a shriek of pain. Her breathing was very hard and the shaking went on for a lot longer. As I waited, I reached down inside the top of the pajama pants and started stroking my cock until it was hard. I landed the fourth and last stoke to her cunt harder than the first three had been. As she was screaming from the pain, I dropped the cane, untied the top of the pants, pulled my cock out and rammed it hard into her cunt. Jean had used a dildo on Katie but I had no need for one of those. Jean started climaxing violently and almost nonstop as I pounded her hard. I didn't last long, no more than a couple of minutes before delivering three very hard thrusts and three equally hard shots of sperm deep inside of her. I got off of her and wiped the sperm, pussy juice and baby oil off of my cock, balls, and my legs. Jean continued to orgasm for at another twenty seconds while I did this. I spotted another bench and brought it over to the side of the horse.

Jean turned her head towards where I was sitting and despite all of this, she wasn't crying but she was still breathing hard as she said, "Katie said that she never told you what happened that night."

I answered, "That is correct Jean, she never did. But she wrote it all down in her diary, stroke by stroke."

Katie hadn't been in the room at least that I had felt while all this had been going on, but then I felt her touch me lightly. She told me something, gave me a quick kiss and she also kissed Jean as well before departing again.

I smiled and Jean asked, "What did she tell you?"

I said, "Oh that I should go turn out all the lights, close the door and leave you in here until tomorrow morning."

Jean screamed, "No!" and proceeded to beg and plead with me not to do that.

Actually all Katie had told me was that Jean was afraid of the dark, just like she had been. Jean had left her in the dark for a while, Katie wasn't sure how long it had been, but knowing how terrified she was of that and being strapped down to the bench in her playroom and unable to move, that even a few minutes would have seemed like hours.

I let Jean carry on for a minute before I said, "No Jean. I'm not going to do that. I have something better in mind."

Jean got quiet except for her hard breathing from all the yelling that she had been doing. I stood up and moved the bench directly in front of her head. I ran my hands gently up and down her back a few times then without warning, I sunk my fingertips into the hair of her armpits and started tickling her.

She screamed, "Fuck! No! No! No!" as I tickled away.

One time after I had tickled Katie she told me that Jean hated to be tickled.

Katie said, "I can get away with tickling her, but if anyone else does she gets really nasty." and that was what was happening here with much screaming and cursing.

I stopped after a couple of minutes and let her catch her breath for maybe thirty seconds before starting back up again.

"Nobody tickles me!" she screamed, "Nobody tickles me!"

I leaned forward and said, "Yes Jean, but I'm not nobody."

"Fuck you!" she screamed.

I kept this up for a total of five times. I let her rest for a little and then I started walking my fingers down her sides. She tensed up but then flinched a little when I got to the right spots on her sides just below her ribcage. I started tickling her again to a chorus of more screams, curses and threats. Like the first time I tickled her for couple of minutes, then stopped for a while and this went on again for five times. I do have to tell you, this was a hell of a lot more fun than spanking her, although I know that Jean had a different opinion.

I could tell she was getting tired but she still had a lot of fight in her as she screamed, "Son of a fucking bitch I am going to kill you!" I moved the bench back so that I was sitting along side of her left leg then I slowly traced my finger down her leg. Jean started screaming, "No! No! No!" as I started tickling the sole of her foot.

She was really ticklish there and during the third time I was tickling her foot, Jean got quiet and tensed up.

I heard her yell "Fuck!" and I looked up at her ass just as a hard stream of piss came blasting out. I kept on ticking until she stopped. As I let her rest a little, she screamed, "Look what you made me do you bastard!" I just laughed and tickled that foot two more times. She was getting hoarse from all the screaming as I moved over to the bench that was sitting by her right leg when she said, "I hope you are happy now!"

I laughed and replied, "Nope. Maybe this time you will shit yourself."

She screamed, "Fuck you!" as I started tickling her right foot.

Tnewbie
Tnewbie
39 Followers
123456...8