Katie's Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie opened her eyes to watch as Jay pounded her little pussy over and over, getting seemingly thicker with every thrust, stretching her to the max. She could feel him starting to throb inside her as he was getting ready to cum. As he began to jerk inside her, Katie had a massive orgasm that made her forget the fact that he wasn’t wearing any protection. Jay pushed his cock deep inside the pretty white teenager as he felt his cum start to shoot out of it. As the two of them exploded together, they were totally unaware that Andre shot his load in Rachel’s pussy at almost the same time. After he shot his last spurt into her, Jay collapsed on top of Katie, then rolled over together with her so they could lay side by side, his soft black cock still inside her, oozing his cum. She thought briefly that she could have just gotten herself pregnant, but at that moment she didn’t care. The four of them lay together until they all fell asleep, with the CD still playing.

Katie could feel the warm sunshine on her cheek as she laid in the bed the next morning. She awoke with the gentle touch of a hand on her back, lightly touching her from the middle of her shoulder blades down to her ass cheeks. Mmmmmm...she thought. Remembering how good Jay was before she fell asleep, she thought that maybe they could do it again. She didn’t have to be anywhere that morning since she knew that no one was home. She felt Jay kiss her neck as he gently massaged her bottom as she lay on her tummy.

"Mmmmm...good morning," she said to him without opening her eyes.

"Good morning to you."

The voice shocked her awake. The voice wasn’t Jay. She opened her eyes to see Andre naked and laying beside her.

"Andre? Where’s Jay?" she asked him.

"Left to work out about a half-hour ago. He asked me to see that you get home. But before I do, I thought that you and me should get to know each other."

A very big "NO!!!" entered Katie’s brain and escaped from her lips. She raised up on her elbow to face Andre.

"Oh, no, Andre!! Are you crazy? I’m not gonna have sex with you. I don’t even know you. Besides, where’s your girlfriend?"

"Rachel left early this mornin’. Had to go to work. You and I are gonna have a little fun, baby. I saw you checkin’ me out last nite. You liked that nasty thing, didn’t ya?"

"Well, yeah, I liked watchin’ you, but it doesn’t mean I wanna do you, though."

"I think that it does. I think you was wishin’ I had my tongue inside you last nite."

He was right about that but she couldn’t think straight now. She was too scared.

With that, Andre leaned in to kiss Katie. She dropped her face into the pillow to escape. Andre got up on his knees and towered over the little girl, straddling her waist. Easily, he rolled her over on her back and sat gently on her, so that she couldn’t move. Katie opened her eyes and looked up at him. He had this hungry, animal-like look in his eyes, like he wasn’t going to be denied. Andre’s long black cock was already hard, laying between Katie’s little puffy tits. He got back up on his knees, took his hard cock in his hand, and began to rub it on her face. Katie closed her eyes and hoped that he would stop.

"Please stop", she quietly begged. "Don’t hurt me." Even as she said those words she thought about Andre’s tongue and watching him fuck Rachel a few hours ago.

"I’m not gonna hurt you baby. I’m gonna make you feel so good."

Moving up and straddling her chest, Andre held the head of his shiny black cock up to Katie’s lips.

"Take it, baby...you know you want it."

Reaching back, he ran his hand over her little tuft of hair between her legs and down to her pussy. Slipping a finger inside her, he found her cunt filled with her juices.

"Mmmm...you like this, don’t you, you little white slut. I can tell."

Right again, she thought. I am a slut for black cock. Katie opened her lips to the black plum that was trying to enter her mouth. At first Andre only pushed some of his dick into her. But then deeper and deeper down her throat it went. She couldn’t believe that he was doing this to her. So bold, so brazen, just taking her, forcing her. But down deep she loved it. As Andre pumped her face, she reached around his bottom and started running her nails across his ass cheeks. She was starting to enjoy this. Katie dug her nails into the black skin on his butt. He knew then that she wanted it. That only made him fuck her face even faster, gyrating his hips. He could feel his balls start to tighten and soon were about to explode.

He had his new victim in his clutches. He wanted to fuck the little cocksucker, so Andre pulled his cock out of her cute little mouth. But he was too close, it was too late, he let her suck his cock too long. As he pulled it out, he felt a familiar jerk. His cock let out a powerful stream of cum that landed on Katie’s chin. A second popped off and hit her cheek. Katie opened her lips and let the rest of it fill her mouth. She swallowed what was on her tongue, then scooped the rest of it from her face, licked it all up, and swallowed every drop.

On the way home, Katie sat silently, staring out at the passing cars and people on the street. She thought that no one could believe that such an innocent looking girl could do the naughty things that she just did last night and this morning.

When Andre and Katie arrived at her house, Katie leaned over to kiss him goodbye. It was their first kiss and their tongues touched and danced together.

"I never did get to feel your tongue...down there...maybe next time."

"That sounds like a date", said Andre.

As she closed the car door and walked up the sidewalk, Andre knew that he would soon have another turn with Katie. She was indeed the sexiest girl that he had ever seen.

12