Kauai 3some and 4some Ch. 03

Story Info
Karl, Sue, Brad and Angie have fun in town.
1.2k words
4.34
18.5k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-----Things Go Even Further-----

The girls were pretty sore the next day, so they all decided to take a day off from the sex and just enjoy each other's friendship. Besides the girls said, that should give the men time to build up some big loads for the next day! That night after they had gone back to their respective condos, the conversations from each couple began.

"So" Brad asked Angie "How far do you want to go with Sue?"

"I don't know" She replied "I'd like to go as far as possible...like to lick her pussy if she'll let me!"

"I'd like to see that!" Brad answered, rubbing his cock.

"None of that!" She said "I want a big load on Sue's pussy for me to eat if she lets me! How about you? Anything you'd like to do that you haven't done yet?"

"Not sure"

"Yes you are...you suck on the dildo when I ask you to...don't tell me you're not curious" She inquired, dropping to her knees and pulling his cock from his shorts. She began sucking him, then added "You want to know how this feels don't you? You want to know what it feels like to suck on a real, warm, cock, don't you?"

"Yes" was his only reply.

Across the way...

"So, anything special you want to try tomorrow with our friends?" Karl asked Sue.

"I don't know...what about you?" She replied.

"Mmmm, don't know either. So, you've sucked on her tits, are you gonna go any further than that?"

"I don't think so...I don't think I could go down on another woman's pussy. Just have never thought about it."

"What if she wants to go down on you?"

"I'd probably let her. If it's anything like the way she sucked on my tits, I'd be in heaven!"

"Yes, but it's not nice to receive and not give." Karl said with a smile.

"We'll see" she replied with a grin "what would you like to do?"

"I'm happy with what we've been doing"

"So you wouldn't want to experiment?" She asked.

"Experiment how?"

"Oh, I don't know...maybe with...him?"

"Never really thought about it"

"Maybe you should...us girls might like to see some of the same things you guys like to see"

"Like what?"

"Well, maybe we'd like to watch you jack each other off? Or even go further than that" She said.

"You mean suck another man's dick?" He asked "I think it crosses every man's mind at one time or another, but like you, I don't know if I could do it"

"Hmmm. Sounds like an 'I'll do it if you'll do it' situation doesn't it?" She observed with a smile.

"Huh...yes it does...gives us both something to think about doesn't it?" He agreed, smiling back at her.

The next morning, both couples were feeling a bit frisky, which was apparent when Karl and Sue went over to Brad and Angie's for breakfast. They walked in on Angie giving Brad head in the kitchen. Angie motioned for Karl to come over, and when he did, she quickly dropped his shorts and began sucking him off. Sue grabbed a cup of coffee and sat at the table to enjoy the show. Angie continued sucking, then got up from her kneeling position and said "Sue honey, would you please finish the boys off while I finish fixing breakfast?"

Sue replaced Angie in front of the boys and began eagerly sucking their cocks. She was dressed to go out for the day, so no tit job this morning. Instead, as they approached orgasm, she jacked them each off into her empty coffee cup. Everyone laughed and sat down to a hearty breakfast.

The day went well, and the jack-off session that morning helped to keep the boys in check throughout the day, which is what Angie told Sue she had in mind. They stopped for lunch at a nice restaurant, then walked down a to the local open market place to look at clothes. The girls tried on many tops and bottoms, each time going into the dressing room together. The last few times when they emerged, the men could tell they had been fooling around because of the flushed faces.

The last time the girls came out, they each walked up to their man and place their middle fingers in the men's mouths. The tangy taste told the men that the girls had been fingering each other in the dressing room, which gave them immediate hard-on's. One of the boys working the floor of the store was beginning to catch on and began spending more time around the couples, probably hoping to get a glance of something. The girls thought he was cute and enjoyed teasing him. Sue went in to try on a tube top and came out to reveal her ample breasts straining to bust out of the too small piece of clothing.

"You're gonna make that poor kid blow his load!" Brad exclaimed "see the boy squirm when he saw Sue"

"Excuse me" Sue said to the young man "My husband thinks this is too small...do you agree?"

"N...no ma'am!" The boy exclaimed "trying his best not to stare at her tits"

Sue then shocked everyone when she looked around to see if anyone was watching besides the boy, then yanked off the top, exposing him to her awesomely huge titties.

"Angie, hand me that black one would you please?"

The boy had a hardon anyone could spot from a mile away, and was three shades of red. But still he could not take his eyes off of the sight before him.

"Looks like you like what you see!?" Angie exclaimed, handing Sue the top. She was smiling, but Karl and Brad knew the hell the poor kid was going through. Brad motioned to Angie with his eyes toward the boy and she took the hint. Moving up to his side so he could still see Sue's tits, which Sue was now holding in each hand, Angie began rubbing the front of the boys shorts. "Do you like what you see?" she asked in a totally seductive voice.

"Yes" He responded, now giving in to her strokes.

"See honey, us 'old' ladies that you make fun of aren't so bad are we?" she continued.

"No ma'am" he responded, ready to blow his load.

"If we had more time" Angie continued "I'd take you in that dressing room and suck your dick until you came all over my face...I'll bet my friend would even let you shoot off all over those tits she's showing you!"

That was all he needed as his knees began to buckle and he began to shake in what was probably the best orgasm he'd had in his young life. Angie could feel his cock pulsate as it shot its sticky load into his underwear, which was not enough to keep the liquid from coming through the front of his shorts. Embarrassment overtook him as he came out of his trance and realized what had happened. Angie gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"It's OK baby...it's only natural" She whispered to him.

"I think I'll take this one" Sue said as they all walked up to the counter, leaving the poor boy to figure out what he was going to do with a load in his shorts.

"Wow!" is all Karl could say. He received a wink from Sue.