All Comments on 'Keeping the Trophy'

by BDad

Sort by:
  • 196 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Absolutely totally excellent

I would have rated it 200% if I could. Only criticism, paragraphs too long making it a little difficult to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A GOOD READ!!!!

Enjoyed it.

"nuff said

Andy

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
AWESOME

GREAT STORY. THE FLOW WAS NICE AND EASY. THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT THE HUSBAND BELIEVED HIS WIFE TO QUICKLY IN MY OPINION. HE DOSEN'T KNOW IF SHE FUCKED THE GUY THE DAYS BEFORE HE GOT THERE. THANK YOU AUTHOR.

MinigalesMinigalesover 18 years ago
Great but a Little Incomplete

Great story, but I was curious whether they left for home together, she stayed behind or they both attended the reunion. Also a couple of lines about whether they went to counciling and a good old conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
They say true love is blind

Great story but I doubt that a man would be this forgiving this quick.. maybe haul her home and let her sweat for awhile over what he was going to do and then slowly forgive her but then again they say true love is blind so maybe.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Excellent story!

I don't think she could lie about being alone with Brian before that night as she said she went home with Bob and Maggie the other times they went out. Too easy to check! I am wondering exactly what happened that caused Bob to call Jim.

Apparently Jim doesn't dwell on a decision. He makes it and that's it. And he made the decision that she was telling him the truth.

That action of hers would still keep me from converting to the horny stage longer than it did him!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good story

But the husband gave in far too quickly. Even handing her her panties, she denies that they're hers, and then he thinks he can trust her on anything?

PAPATOADPAPATOADover 18 years ago
Fun Read

Enjoyed the story. Thanks. Keep writng what you enjoy writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Must have missed the erotic parts.

A tale like this certainly has its place. Perhaps there's a nice Angerotica site out there where misogynists go to let off steam. From the comments on this submission, there seem to be a lot of guys who get off on angry Jim Thornton. Why they are on this site I have no idea.

capecodmercurycapecodmercuryover 18 years ago
Good story

Liked this story a lot. In the context of the story, the way the husband reacted was reasonable. I also agree with the comment that I would like to find out why Bob had called him (although it might have just been the sniffing around).

There are two comments/loose ends that seemed to be left open however. First, why wasn't the choice of drinks addressed? Earlier in the evening the husband had noted that she is drinking Gin & Tonic's with the statement that G&T is her choice when she is out looking for sex. Why is she doing this if she was not planning on sleeping with Will?

The other issue is her choice of lingerie. It's apparent that the wife is wearing one of her sexier sets of lingerie, which apparently was a recent gift from her husband. By giving them to another man, isn't that saying something unconsciously? It's not just a pair of panties, its giving away a present from her husband. I think that would bother me quite a bit.

Frankly, I think that the wife would have been talked into sleeping with Will if the husband had not showed up. She may have been saying no, but her actions subconciously were saying yes.

It's nice to see a situation where the husband steps in before the wife makes the final mistake.

Good job.

SalamisSalamisover 18 years ago
Something was lost

This was one powerful piece of writing, made more compelling because the betrayal is caught at its inception. The way in which the husband handled this incident was described with both intensity and sensitivity.

Regardless of the outcome, something was lost here. There are a number of statements that were memorable, but the one that stuck with me the longest was his resolve to terminate the marriage immediately, without discussion, should a similar incident ever happen again.

If there is one downside here it’s that we really don’t get enough of the wife’s voice as to why she did what she did. The answer told in the story is inadequate for a couple who are reconciling. Perhaps that is indicative of the nature of an affair, that you never learn the truth as to the real motivations behind your partner’s actions. This husband probably got more than most. Still, I saw this as a said ending, reminiscent of To Protect & Serve Ch12: the Aftermath by jakewho69.

While the outcomes are different in both stories, there is still a sadness that remains as we reach the ending. There will be those who disagree with the reconciliation. I’m ambivalent myself because the husband’s character was drawn so well that I ended up trusting his judgment in the matter.

Thanks for a very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ah...Literature

Sir,

This tale puts the litertaature in Literotica. Keep up the good work.

jaggers0053jaggers0053over 18 years ago
good story but......

the one thing left to wonder by the reader and the husband is what would have happened if the husband had not interviened when he did. would the wife have gone with Will? or as she said, no matter what she had no intention of having sex with him. she admits to alcohol loosening her up and the cause of her naughtiness. who will ever know what would have happened.

husband did make the right decision in the end.accept the situation as explained,with his dire warnings of consequenses.anthing else would surely ruin the marriage in the run.

great read,

don

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Learn To Spell Moron

Yore Speling maid yu looke stoopit.

FireFox59FireFox59over 18 years ago
Good Job

Very nice work. Could use a little editing but the story was so intense I can over look that. Don't believe I would have kissed and made up so qiuckly. I'd let her sweat for a couple of days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Enjoyed

I was glad to see a husband stopping his wife before she got too deep. I thought the writing was good and Jim's response was real. I do think that Jim would not have given in that quickly and he would have brought up her "coolly neutral" attitude when he couldn't come. Keep up your stories as I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good

Emotionally intense and fairly well written. A bit long, and a bit short on sexual content. I liked it, but it lacked something to make me really love it. Still, pretty solid overall.

rgraham666rgraham666over 18 years ago
Nice

This was a very well written piece of work.

The authour did an excellent job of setting the scenario and playing it through to its conclusion. The motivations of the characters and their emotions were very realistic and well delineated.

Very nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Talented - Kudo's Author

I appreciate your talent, energy and theme of consequence.

Credibility is very important to a story and an author - wouldn't you say that reputation is driven in large part by credibility?

You wrote - described laboriously what she planned to do and did - some of which you watched with us. You enlarged our emotions in support of you - the offended loving spouse.

And yet in several paragraphs and not many words or any consequence - she was absolved of the pain she caused you and her broken vows - puzzling isn't it?

Perhaps later more occured - but we can only conclude from what you gave us. The 180 turn and his words/actions didn't help your credibility or lessen what did and could have happened with her participation had he not interceeded.

Anxious to close - perhaps - in the learning curve - as anyone should be. A great story which is a building block to a better one - Thanks with high Regard

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What Complete BS Nonsense!

Her eyes got wide and panicky "Jim don't say those things, I love you and want to be married to you forever. I don't feel anything for Will past a school girl memory of having a high school crush. I just didn't think and made a mistake, please don't end our marriage because I had a stupid laps in judgment, please don't!"

"All right, the second option is we come to an understanding as to what our problems and expectations are. If we need to we can go to counseling when we get home. Looking back I can see how this episode is partially my fault. I should have been more in tune to your needs but you need to understand that you have really hurt me and frankly I don't have the trust in you that I had two days ago. It's going to take a while to rebuild that trust and it may never get back to where it was."

++++++++++++++++

What total nonsense!

Her eyes widened, looking panicky, so I know what we need: a few democratic choices: reconciliation, split, and/or COUNSELING together;

But first, I must make my own confession: I'm so sorry, honey, I've not been attending to your needs, 'tis why you strayed! Stupid me, duh! I will redouble my effort from now on, okay, dear. Come here for a hug; you've already suffered long enough at the hands of that bad man you've been fucking and by me catching you like that! But, oh, honey, y'know how I can't stand your tears; they tear me into shreds; come here, honey; everything's gonna be okay.

I've already called the most able marriage counselor in the country; you're too agitated by all this; don't worry, I got everything covered.

What complete BS nonsense!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
There is unanimous agreement on one thing.

Nobody said this story got them hot.

BDad, this is an EROTIC story site. You're way too angry, man. Write something that turns us on, not some vengence filled rant about some guy that can't keep a wife.

Blue88Blue88over 18 years ago
Outstanding

This is the second reading for me and that has created a need for me to comment. This is one excellent piece of writing. A very well crafted tale with tremendous intensity and emotion. The sense of betrayal felt by Jim was palpable and also felt by the reader

I would have liked a more protracted reconcilation - the betrayal felt by the husband shouldn't have been assuaged so easily since the devastation was so overwhelming. In any event, kudos to the author and a thank you for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Zero Tolerance Endorsed

I have a zero tolerance policy rearding women in my life chating. I demand that they not only don't do things that violate their pledge of fidelity, but that they also refrain from giving the appearance of doing them. When a man receives even the last amount of encouragement, his drive to get into a woman's pants will just grow stronger and stronger. A man casn post his claim to a woman, but it is up to her to monitir the "keep off th grass" fiat. I fully believe that a loving, faithful wife will make herslf totally unavailable to improper advancs, let alone get involved in a tryst. Once Lyn gave Will her panties and a look at her pussy, she wkuld have been out of my life. I would have said nothing (I would want to kill th prick) gotten the tapes to protct myslf legally, left the bar quitly, returned homne, changed the locks and when Lyn draggd her lying ass back, told her to fuck off foreever. From Jim's more forgiving point of view, however, he acted too fast. He should have let them leave and followed to see if they went to Will's motel. Acting the way he did, denys him (and us as readers) the knowledge of whether Lyn was telling the truth (and if so, just how dumb as she to fall for that shit) or was just a quick-wittd liar. There was plenty of evidence to me that she was getting reeady to fuck Will's brans out. And Will's unncssary li maks me wonder if they hadn'r fuckd already. Under ny conditions, her "promise" to Will was more complling to her than her marriag vows. Would you want to be marrid to a woman lik that? I believe man women cheat kust bcause tbnhey want to cheat. If caught, they conjure up som falese rationald (I was lonly, felt unappreciatd, thought I was getting old and ugly, etc. to justify their actions. Very often this cover story has elements whichj blam the husband, whose only fault was busting his ass to provide a better life. As you might guess, this story was strong enough to arouse my passion. I read a comment that criticizes this story for not having eenough sex. What stupidity and shallowness!In point of fact I think this work does a tremendous job of showing the effects of sex on persons' lives and emotions. It is also a good job of writing with lots of realistic emotions. I thoroughly enjoyd it and would rate it higher than a "five" if I could..

THE BARON

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic work

I loved the way you set down the rules and that's that...it was great.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 18 years ago
FABULOUS STORY !!!! bravo

This one has moved as one of my favorites-- up with the author's other work -- --How high a price.

what is great about this story s how even though it is told from the Hubby's point of view -- we are still able to see the slow slide of a cheating wife and thru the converstaions.... what her thought process was...

how she was NOT able to see this as a big deal...

how giving her panties (a set her hubby bought her) to the other guy was NOT a betrayal!!!

How drinking her "fuck drink" was not a problem

How get her tits sucked in public was NOT a big deal

the rationalizations for her acts over the past weeks...

I am not sure about taking her back. There seems to be a reasonable chance --but NOT a certainty --that wife and boyfriend have not fucked... and she did NOT intended to fuck him. But clearly her delusions about reliving her last year of High school had made her very fuckable from the boyfreinds point of view.

since he decided to take her back and back to the hotel I would fuck her very roughly.... she deserves it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What a shock!

BDad:

I noticed a comment on the Feedback portal about the story. I brought it up from my folder to look at the story, and a quick reread showed me only pages 1 & 2 as opposed to the 5 pages I opened on your Author's Site. Clearly I had screwed up.

A long re-read of the story and I have to say it read much better when pages 3-5 were added to the story.

It is a good story about a mistake that might have been, 'cause she was surely living in a 20 year old twilight zone of her own making, and I suspect the lady doth protest too much.

I know exactly where he's coming from. When the job gets to you and you can't react, some cheap bullshit from a different direction is going to yield results unacceptable to the recipient of the bottled up anger.

Couple that with her living in La La Land and there are bound to be neuclear explosions that will get everyone's attention. Well done. Thank You. Ronnie W.

Orion623Orion623almost 18 years ago
Very Well Done

Very good characterization of the three major players in this story. We knew who they were, what their motivation was, were privy to the husbands thoughts, and were kept in some suspense as to the outcome. Terrific writing.

With the exception of the last five paragraphs, every part of this tale was well done. There was some disappointment at the ease in which the husband overcomes his anger and angst by reaching for a bottle of champaign as if a celebration is in order. But this was a minor matter compared to the quality of the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very well done and a great read!

The story flowed nicely with a good progression or her actions and his reactions.

Would she have done anything? Who know, but why take a chance. Trophies are not for sharing!

Good job!

Regads, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story

you should have let her progress futher then kicked two asses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The ALPHA Dog Pissed On His Turf,& The Mutt!

Now...If all husbands in some of these stories(and in real life) Behaved like this, there'd be a lot less cheating and conniving on the part of spouses who are dissatisfied in their marriages. If you don't like where you are at, get OUT! Make a clean break, but go, and don't hurt your former lover and best friend more than you absolutely must. We are all in so much of a rush to get where we want "to go", that we fail to see "the road or the ditch next to it". We get too close to OUR own feelings, and not close enough to our mate's. BIG MISTAKE!

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well written; but not erotic.

Good story for guys not into the "voyeur hubby" motif; it's just not erotic past the panty-removal, pussy flashing scene. People who come to Literotica are looking for erotic literature. And those who are into being righteous about wives staying true to their vows should not go to the "Loving Wives" section.

louguy35louguy35over 17 years ago
Good story, until...

This was an interesting story, well written and with a certain amount of suspense until...Jim said: "Looking back I can see how this episode was partially my fault. Blah, blah, blah." Why is it that authors who feel compelled to force a reconciliation always resort to making it somehow partially the fault of the innocent husband? Why not use an approach that is a little more in line with character development?

For instance...why not have Jim leave her at the reunion, telling her to join her lover at the motel, and indicating that he would pursue a divorce? This would be a test for Lyn and a test of her remorse. She could go to her lover, perhaps thinking that Jim would not know because of the timing (she could leave early in the morning and go home),

thus destroying her marriage. Or, she could go home as soon as possible, intending to arrive at nearly the same time as Jim, and work to repair her marriage. The latter option would give Jim a basis to begin rebuilding his trust in Lyn.

But not...NOT on the weak basis of it "being partially his fault."

Why oh why must it always be partially the innocent husband's fault?

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good but not great

wELL WRITTEN STORY, BUT I HAVE NEVER FIGURED OUT WHY HUSBAND ,IN THESE STORIES, WAITS SO LONG BEFORE INTERRUPTING TRYST BETWEEN WIFE AND BOY FRIEND. I SUPPOSED IT'S TO BUILD UP TENSION IN THE STORY, BUT MY REACTION WAS,"WHEN IS HE GOING TO GET OFF HIS AA AND STOP THIS SHIT.

THE CT.YANKEE

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Above average storytelling

Pretty good writing though I have to say that this little grammatical faux pas caused a belly laugh: "<I>please don't end our marriage because I had a stupid laps in judgment</I>". What? The wife suddenly feels the need to do a few laps in the pool or something? ;)

<P>

The pacing was okay but the hubby wasn't too bright. When the wife gave her erstwhile lover her panties, I expected herhusband to intervene, to break up their little soiree and lay down the law. The author made him play cute little games that I found boring and pointless.

<P>

Still, a good read, and I thank you, BDad, for an enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good not great...

You had it at 100 until the very end. A person does not go from mad enough to end a long time marriage to wanting to go back to the room and make love. Her comment about the draft would almost without doubt have set off the character you created. I could seem them heading back to the room to be together, to hold each other, and them perhaps more, but to suddenly start being frisky....does not fit the story or the characters you created to me. Close,...but not quite there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good story bad ending.

Like the previous review said, your ending just didnt fit. In my opinion cheating is more that just sex, and is largely down to how the individuals define it. Your character felt that she had shared somthing with another man she shouldnt have, I consider that to be cheating.

If my partner caught me doing somthing like that, we spent the night talking it through and then they wanted sex... I would be very confused. He is sending mixed messages, would she think what he saw turned him on? Or would she think it was about him marking his territory, as she is his trophy? Another thing that didnt get addressed was her drink of choice. Your character noted that the drink she chose was her usual drink before a bout of "robust" sex. The wife was obviously planning somthing at least on a subconcious level, it would have been nice to see this addressed.

I thought it was great to see a story where the marriage doest break, but at the same time they obviously need work before hopping right back into the sack. Your story kept me interested the whole way, and for that I thought it was rather good.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 15 years ago
Real

After I read the story I read some of the comments. I'm so glad I'm not in any kind of relationship with some of these folk. The story rang as possible, probable and almost like something I'd do. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yes...YES...a man with balls and not those shrunke

little things the guy;

"s that twit all over themselves when their wives fuck another man while they wany that drippy little worm they have between their legs

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 15 years ago
I just discovered this story . . .

Fairly well-written, only a few grammar errors, and very believable until the last few paragraphs, where Jim suddenly wants to make love to his wife. People normally need more time to get over a "mad" and I am skeptical that any normal person would be in the mood to screw right after catching the spouse in the process of cheating. I think this couple needs counseling big time. Lyn's comments about feeling ignored and neglected are totally self-centered considering she turned off the libido for a few weeks prior to the reunion, perhaps subconsciously saving herself for her old high school fantasy lover. I agree with other readers that Lyn was planning on fucking Will; her inhibitions were lowered, plus she kept going further and further in her risky behavior. I would not be surprised if Will put some Ecstasy into her drinks based on the description of her actions. I commend the author for the technique of having Jim ask Lyn what she might think if he did those very same things with an old high school girlfriend that he observed Lyn doing with Will? Had the ending been more realistic, I would have given 100 to this story; it was good and I enjoyed it none-the-less. Thanks for writing.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
I think she needs to see a shrink

It sounds as if she thinks she wouldn't have fucked the old boy friend. If it wouldn't have been for her husband intervening she would have had a few more drinks and then been between the sheets with her boy friend. The real problem is she doesn't think she did anything that wrong. Her husband let her off too easy, it should cost her more than what it has for her indiscretions.She is a selfish bitch, and a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A Honest husband

She's one lucky B*T*H!You don't get a man like that these days.He held on to common sense than lose everything because of that act of betrayal in that bar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
He Knew

He knew if he let it go where it would have ended up. I think his decision was a step ahead of her getting to where she would have let it go to adultery. Probably in the back of her mind and teasing herself about no - but - I wonder type of mentality. I think, one more drink and she was done. I think hubby knew this juncture and decided to keep his wife. He knows he'll always wonder and will alwys be not totally sure about any future temptation. I think he handled the present well and subconsciously programmed the future with his style. Good ending!

dagoatmandaviddagoatmandavidover 14 years ago
bullcrap

she didnt get drunk and make a mistake . This was planed and her friend maggie helped her set it up with Will. evan her husband bob knew what was going down thats why he call her husband to come out and stop it.This was a self centered wife who cared nothing about her husband or kids till she got caught. evan then she tried to play it off and say IDONT KNOW IF THERE MY PANTIES .her husband ment so little she gave his present of them on her birthday to will END OF MARRIAGE And before you scream at me I FORGAVE MY WIFE FOR A DRUNK MISTAKE THIS WAS NO MISTAKE

dagoatmandaviddagoatmandavidover 14 years ago
bullcrap

she didnt get drunk and make a mistake . This was planed and her friend maggie helped her set it up with Will. evan her husband bob knew what was going down thats why he call her husband to come out and stop it.This was a self centered wife who cared nothing about her husband or kids till she got caught. evan then she tried to play it off and say IDONT KNOW IF THERE MY PANTIES .her husband ment so little she gave his present of them on her birthday to will END OF MARRIAGE And before you scream at me I FORGAVE MY WIFE FOR A DRUNK MISTAKE THIS WAS NO MISTAKE

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The ending sent this story to the crapper

The wife had planned for months to see Will again and then go "just so far". Not believeable. The only reason that she didn't end up fucking Will is because she was interupted by her husband. She had all ready done the deed in her mind, she had all ready made her decision and her choice. It was of no real significance to her because her marriage was of no sifnificance to her. The husband has to be a mouth breathing moron not to see the truth, and everything will be okie dokie after he gets his piece of pussy. Your other story was so much better then this one......anon jerry

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bullshit BDad

I know you can do better. Why didn't you let Jim kick her sorry as out for ever? See freinds, a cheater is - AND - will allways be a cheater.

This Lynn, she didn't als get drunk by mistake, and she didb't make a mistake ether.

This night was planed by herself long time ago, and her friend Maggie did help her set it up with this Will guy. Even her husband Bob knew what was going down thats why, and he called her husband Jim to come out of the bush.

A cheating wife is only sorry when she get cought with the pants down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Really Good!!

This is more Readers Digest reading. It's long and sometimes boring,but a good read. "Good Luck"

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Keeping the trophy

Well written and nicely developed. If he did not travel to where his wife was it is uncertain what would of happened. Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Unfortunately, she got away with it & he let her..

get away with it. The only reason this one is not a "00" is because he cause shithead a little bit of anguish but not nearly enough. The lousy part of this story is she got some minor time in the penalty box and shed some fake tears and in the end she still gets away with till next time. Bottom line - you penned him in as another wimp-ass male character with a typical snot-nosed slut-wife that got scolded. She most definitely deserves more than a simple scolding and getting her panties back. He could of / should of made her eat the damm panties and hopefully choke to death on them. Sorry author - this is a dog shit effort. Try again but put some real consequences in the effort.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 14 years ago
Awesome Story

Looks like Bdad has retired but this is one of my alltime favorite stories. Love to see more of Bdad's work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Yes an excellent story

I have read this story several times. Each time I am more convinced there is more fact than fiction to this one. BDad have you written from personal experience on this one??? I think so

susansanchezsusansanchezover 13 years ago
develope another ending

Your story was great but you could develope another ending.

Will and Lyn left the bar together......

whatever2258whatever2258over 13 years ago
LOVED IT Every Word

This shit happens in really life at class reunions. people screw up there life's looking for something that think they missed out on.

also I think Will may think twice about hitting on a married woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
together they chose...

the creampie option, bon apetit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Everything but the ending works....

unfortunately it really was bad. I have no issue with the plot line and having them stay together, but the main character going from being ready for a divorce to being frisky in a few lines, sorry that does not work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I loved the creampie comment!

I agree with anonymous,,,, Bon appatiet le creampie FOOL HUSBAND!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Just a mindless prverted prattle !

By a mindless perverted shithead !

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAalmost 13 years ago
I have enjoyed both of BDad's stories!

Here the husband did turn over pretty easily and too quickly. I don't mind the recon so much but she would have cheated if he hadn't intervened! She desrved to be in the dog house for a little bit longer anyway. I hope that they make it in the long run but I think that counseling would be a necessity.

Too bad BDad didn't give us any more stories. With a little editing he would have been a pretty good story teller.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
1*

Married 15 years so she is an old hide good for old men but undesirable for men under 40.

bdoggriffenbdoggriffenalmost 13 years ago
frustrating

I stopped at page two. Usually I'm willing to let authors write the characters as they see them. And usually I only get annoyed when characters do things that seem completely out of character or ridiculously stupid. I"m not sure if this husband is stupid, but I just couldn't imagine any guy doing what this guy did. It doesn't make sense. If he was going to stop things he should have stopped them much sooner. If he was going to let them go he should have just walked out after the action in the booth after the dirty dancing and then started divorce proceedings in the morning. But to stop it when he did. Well, it just doesn't make sense certainly not for an "alhpa male" type. I can't imagine the thought process that would have led him to let things go on as long as he did. And also it makes the story very frustrating to the reader, because this is a story about something that probably was going to happen but never actually did. And it makes it almost impossible for the author to come to a resolution, because no one not the characters themselves knows what would have happened for certain, because the husband stopped things when he did. And after glancing at the last page, it looks like the resolution of all of this is going to be counseling which will take place after the story is over, which means the author won't have to write it, and that he didn't know how to resolve a story about something that didn't actually happen either. You do have a nice conversational style though.

nwhalernwhalerover 12 years ago
Inconsistent crap

Alpha male != crapper who watches his wife getting sexual play from another man and talks about it a few hours later.

The guy talks the talk but can't walk the walk - bs story with too many holes.

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
WACC

Wimp Ass Castrated Cuckold story too bad

WANTED: Writers with balls! No females need apply!

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
I agree with rephil

another WACC story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
RAAC wimp out BS

She came out and planned to fuck the guy. She as much as told her husband that in the planning phone calls the guy had already claimed her panties and what went with it. When you mumble no and do it anyway. It isnt a mistake in judgement it is a planned action. Her mistake in judgement was talking to the guy on the phone after that it was all planned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
griffen got close

As an alpha male the actions of the main character didn't add up but the real problem is that we all know what would have happened and the subsequent reactions don't reflect that.

Planning for months to fuck your old boyfriend only to get interrupted at the last minute doesn't change shit: the only thing that would change it would be her not going to the reunion.

For the readers, the dissonance occurs because she conspired to betray him and didn't succeed due to external factors. Had he divorced her and she somehow worked her way back together with him then counseling would be appropriate.

Trust was broken; by wimping out at the end he joined tavacuck and a host of other non-alpha males in accepting the horns. Author failed to communicate a satisfactory resolution to hubby's newfound cuck status.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Not Buying Her Song & Dance

She actually explained her WAY over the line actions in the bar as well as possible. What she can't explain is the furtiveness in their house when making plans with Will over the home phone in weeks preceding the reunion..

That's strike one.

Then there was the combination of her being evasive about her reunion whereabouts when husband called to check on her / he also got the tip from the aguaintance that she & Will were creeping. That's strike 2.

Strike 3 is her ordering her pre-coitus drink , the gin & tonic , before she knew hubby was on the scene. Done & dusted . Three strikes you're O-U-T.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
A quick word about the quality of the writer

Though I disagree fundamentally with the author's ending. There is no real choice but to give his story five stars . The rest of the variables were just first rate across the board. The pace of the story was purposeful- the narrator in my view gave Will his just desserts. Very satisfying at vivacious level.

In terms of the arguments presented the husband had crushing rejoinders to his wife's glib,surface & teary explanations .UNTIL the actual verdict , he did not let her off the hook.

As stated before, I disagree with that ending. Yet the journey up until that point was first rate across the board in terms of my experience as a reader - for me there is no choice but to give the story full marks.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Shame that the author does not post here anymore

He writes very well and has a powerful imagination.

Unfortunately it is a shame that Jim offered the second option. He should have stated that he was going home and filing for divorce.

If she came home immediately and contested the divorce perhaps through counseling she would have bridged back to him but I really think that she was a lost case... Do not forget that the panties in question were Jim's Anniversary Present to her. When she put them on for the evening she was all ready disrespecting him.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Unfortunately the author is no longer posting

He writes extremely well and has a great imagination.

Unfortunately Jim reached for the champagne too soon. He should have filed for divorce and then accepted some counseling sessions. Those panties were his!!

roscovichroscovichover 12 years ago
Fortunately the writer is no longer posting.

We have enough drivel on this site already!

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Why would people like this have ever gotten married

Ridiculous.

rvwsrvwsabout 12 years ago
Finally...

An author with the courage to write a fictional story with fictional characters, where the husband stops the manipulative, and beats thecrap out of egotistial shit head before the rat bastard can destroy their marriage beyond repair. Way to go. Good job. 5*****.

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
BDad is the Kaiser Sose of LW stories

And just like that....(poof)...he's gone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
UA vs roscovich

Closet cuck vs Wannabe cuck: first one to pop the others keister is cuck of the week. Have at it boys!

Johnny1MJohnny1Mover 11 years ago
What I didn't like about this well written story was..

The lack of consequences. He scolded her and then thirty minutes later, after she had just had her tits sucked in public and given her panties to an old boyfriend, he buys a bottle of Champagne and goes back to the motel with her. After seeing what she was willing to do in public, why would he believe that she wasn't going to fuck Will? Were I the husband, I would want to drive home the point that she came damn close to ending their marriage. This might entail flying back home immediately and discussing a trial separation or perhaps who gets custody of the kids, even if I wouldn't go through with it.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Start

It starts with Hubby putting his job ahead of his marriage! You can work 18 hour days, but you have to keep your top priority in the loop! Sweetie had their priorities straight vis-a-vis his employment in the bar when he told her he might be fired! She might have done the same thing had he shared his work pressure with her a year before! (And called her just to ask about her day and home issues a couple of times a day!)

Sweetie's troubles start before the Hubby-reunion disappointment but they get really serious when she reacts poorly. It gets critical when she starts hiding the Bull, and Hubby loses major points by not attending to that!

Hubby could have broken it up by waiting until she goes into the Bull's motel room then calling (or texting, if she doesn't answer) her cell. Tell her she can come out of room 69 at Motel XXX and get into his car, or she can stay away forever! Bull and his predatory ways are NOT the problem in this relationship (but beating him up had to be fun!).

The story is nicely developed. We get to know Hubby pretty well (warts and all.) We don't see as much of Sweetie, but we know how Hubby sees her (warts and all!) We really know all we need to know about Bull (all warts) before we meet him! The flow is good (the panty scene is priceless!) The champagne and trophy choice at the end, however, eviscerates almost everything he has managed to put back on the PATH to a successful new version of their marriage! Hubby is acting like he has SOLVED their problems and can now celebrate. Hero is inconsistent with the character that was developed in the rest of the story, so 4*

(Hope the Champagne was cold and smooth that evening, and the sex was hot and rough!)

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
Glad he stopped writing.

Glad the author stopped writing. Highly wimpish...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too stupid to be a real human.

Sooo, the husband stops his wife from giving it up- as she WOULD have. Then, since his wife tells him that the crotch shots for the old BF, and letting him suck her nipples IN PUBLIC wasn't cheating, hubby says OK. The wife admits the old BF had told her he wanted the "trophy"- but hubby buys the crap about wifie had no intention of screwing the BF. He doesn't even wonder why the friend where she was staying felt that cheating was coming up, and tipped off her husband. The jerk husband probably still believes in Santa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You blew it!

In the last few sentences you managed to erase the entire dramatic affect of good story.

What the hell were you thinking?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Smiling...

I would love to know just how many times this happens in the real world... and hubby does NOT show...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story... Lousy ending

A very rich and believable story that is marred by the ending. I can believe that they may work through their issues and preserve the marriage, but not that night. More likely, the journey would have been tense followed by months of counseling and learning to forgive, trust and love each other again. The reconciliation sex scene should have follow the above rather than the abrupt POS ending we have here.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
Trophy wife please

The story made little to no sense. The ultimatum should've been made before she left the house.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
way over the top

guy is a fucking control

freak

he should have been kicked

to to the curb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Utter

crap.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

you mess with another man's pussy and you lose.

monkcalmmonkcalmabout 11 years ago
chick flickl

1- its just a tale of a moron that makes no sense

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Author really a shit-head.

Based on shit-head's two stories, has to be a real loser in life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it!

This guy is a really good author, though I admit I didn't care for the ending, or at least, it needs a part two. But most of the entire story was really great, IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wtf is a "monkclam?"

ascetic twat?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Shitcan her

Shitcan the cunt. She showed her 'goods' to someone else than her husband. She let her tits be flopped out and sucked on by someone other than her husband, and more importantly, in front of anyone who wanted to watch.

Nope, kick the cunt to the curb and let her start riding ol' Will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I feel sorry for

her. You have a 5 page story with a 2 1/2 page plot. That she should be trapped in the booth first by that idiot Will, made bearable by by a few drinks and then by her insufferable asshole husband. Sure she showed poor judgement, but in fact she didn't fuck or suck him, and even if hubby had not shown up, may well not have. But over and over again her husband recites the same accusations. Such pedantic shit from a guy who thought she was, perhaps not a trophy, but an asset he could set on the shelf. A wife looses a lot of weight and tones up and he doesn't notice? What, he thinks she did it because smaller size clothing cost less?

When it was obvious her husband was intent on grinding her nose in her errors, who should have sincerely apologized, which she did, and then asked Mike to call a taxi to take her back to her friends house.. She would have told her husband she was really glad he came to the reunion, and when he had had time to think out what and who he wanted in life, she'd be rally happy if he were to pick her up for lunch, and she'd bring her suitcase with her.

Had you written such a realistic story, the story would have been better, and the vote score would have been lower.

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 10 years ago
The author is a terrific debater.

I could see both sides of their argument. I being male of course side with the husband. Hopefully our own wives have not done this or worse with a potential lover. I do believe that as bad as it looks that it is possible that nothing else would have happened. She should however be careful how she conducts herself in the future. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nope

Just think if that were your wife fella's, and you're not a cuck. Not that I have any problems with cuckolds, it is a mutual fetish. But what this woman did was over the top. Would any of us allow another man to kiss all over our wives, not on the cheek, but on the mouth with tongue? Would any of us be happy with watching him pull her tits out and suck on them in front of everyone who could see?

And last but not least, pull off her panties and let him take a good long look at what we consider OUR treasure? I hate to say it fella's, but I would have been on the first plane to get to my lawyer and start the divorce proceedings on my wife of almost 40 years. Pretty much without a second thought.

9pool9poolalmost 10 years ago
There's only one side to this debate

Obviously seeing your wife go that far with another man would be hard to bear, but when kids are involved it's hard to end it there unless she goes further.

At the end of the day, there's only one side to this argument: his. He was very reasonable. Too reasonable, perhaps. I don't understand why he didn't force her to climb onboard a plane with him the next day. It's an appropriate punishment. She's been looking forward to this reunion for weeks, but if she can't understand the need for the punishment then she clearly doesn't value him or family enough. Instead he just says, "we'll do counseling when we get home" as if that will solve their problems. No. No it won't.

Still, I liked the story on the whole. It's good to see a male lead who doesn't wimp out and run away. Reconciliation does not necessarily make you a wimp. Running away does. He confronted the problem. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good Story BUT...

...IF, If he hadn't got involved, waited and then followed to see where they went (home or motel or parked somewhere) and even then, if she did let him have sex or at the last minute ran out and looked for a cab then, at least he would be sure of his conviction. He jumped the gun.

Now, he'll always wonder...What IF??? Not a good feeling. Drunk or not, she knew what she was doing and what women doesn't put up defenses, blocks and then awkwardly goes ahead and gives in...it's a woman's way of feeling that she was overwhelmed and it gives her self esteem a plausible deniability to being a slut.

Seems she enjoyed sex enough with hubby so my maybe guess is that the last drink Will ordered would have made her more pliable and then remember, he is driving her home(?) and, of course, there would be more necking in the car and some fingers would probably find a sweet and excited honey spot to stimulate and then...

I never got the impression that she was a slut/cheat but her rationale at getting back in shape, being unnoticed and now being seduced...well...remorse in the morning, euphoria and ecstasy tonight...sorry - realistically, it was going to happem!

Thanks for the read, he should have waited...All The Way!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Starman

There was no other side,excuses aren't another side.

There was no excuse to lie about what she was doing to get together with him.

There was no reason to let him grind against her and feel her up, there was no excuse to show off her vagina and give him her panties,there was no other side to the argument.

Just rationalizations to make it possible to do it.

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
An admirable fellow

Sounds like a man after my own heart.

He gave her enough rope to hang herself but wouldn't let it go to the pont that he couldn't have a chance at saving the marriage.

Then gave shithead a knuckle morals adjustment.

Set up the rules and intended for them to be obeyed.

What a man!

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Don't Buy It!

No, I don't buy her explanation at all. She did too much planning for the reunion and her 'promise'. He should have waited for the confrontation to see what would have happened. After all she did in the bar-a public place- I think she would have went all the way. She was feeling old, neglected, lonely, etc. etc. Poor Thing. (sarcasm). Then she thinks that she did nothing wrong! Her next step would have been 'it only was sex, she promised him 20 years ago'. This guy has to dump this stupid woman as soon as possible. She still doesn't get it.

It was a well-written story and did hold my interest. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No wonder this idiot author only posted twice

Both his (hers) tales make the husband cuckold wimps. Strongly suspect scores have been "cooked" to make shitty tales seem good.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
I said it before and I'll say it again.

this is an excellent story with a few flaws that excels at enraging anonymous trolls .

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous