All Comments on 'Kelly & Her Black Professor'

by RicD

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
terrible

seems like your stories get worse and worse, they really suck. do us a favor and quit writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Fairyland

So, all it takes is a 14" cock, coupled with rape & sodomy to have a woman give up her life; yeah right! Your storylines belong in subset called "Warped Dreams - Mine!!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
LOVED IT !!

You have a real talent for writing about

black supremacy. Please continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
less than zero

I read your first story and was disgusted, but was willing to give anyone a second chance. Having read this vile offering, I won't be fooled a third time. As a white man I am deeply offended. If I were black, I would likely be even more offended. This is so revolting on every possible level it defies reason. I believe that even Louie Farrakan and David Duke would agree on the utter lack of any redeeming social value involved in the production and consumption of your twisted babblings.

You are either a screwed up black guy with a sick view of people or a white racist trying to divide an already deeply fractured society to an even greater degree. Someone please reclassify this RicD's rantings to BDSM or create a different category for the terminally warped among us, because once again there is no "love" involved in this person's bile, only hatred of women and contempt for humanity in general.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
Hahahahahahahaha

That was the funniest shit (literally) that I have read in a while. You used all the cliches. Giant cock, endless supply of sperm, tiny white girl, video blackmail and, who can forget, "the superiority of the black male." ROFLMAO

It's hilarious stuff. And I can see you've received quite a few responses from readers. They seem, for the most part, a little less than positive. Could that be an indication of the worth of your story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
HAHAHAHAHA!

Another great post!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Unbelievable crap

Cliche after cliche in the most ridiculous story I've ever read. I can't believe any woman could ever be so stupid and even in trying to see it as escapist fantasy couldn't get me away from the conclusion that it was offensive and ludicrous crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
trash

sicking

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great!

I thought it was very good. I enjoyed reading about how a white woman is submissive to a black man. All white women should follow this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Disgusted!

I read "Melissa the Slave" earlier and was totally disgusted by the violence in that story. Now you have written another violent story with no erotic value to it whatever (had I realized you were the author, I would not have bothered). If you are a black man, you certainly are not helping people view your peers in a positive light. Too many people already erroneously view black males negatively and your stories just give them reason to continue thinking the way they do (that they are just violent animals). I'm a white woman who has happily slept with a number of black men and it has always been a wonderful experience. Black men know they are reputed to be good lovers and they try very hard to live up to this reputation and truthfully, succeed very well. They are not violent nor do they receive pleasure from physically hurting or humiliating their white partners. You need to either grow up (I suspect you are very young) or get therapy to resolve your hostility toward white women. You write the way I imagine a rapist would write....and I really dislike it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow

COME ON, YOU COULD HAVE BEEN MORE REALISTIC, MY PUSSY DIDNT EVEN GET WET. IT WAS NOTHING SEXUALLY PLEASING ABOUT THAT. NEXT TRY TO LIGHTEN UP ON THE VIOLENCE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
"It sucks"

Nothing about the story is believable, wow someone is sick with there dreams

onyxessenceonyxessenceover 17 years ago
Totally offensive, and not at all erotic

Why isn't this story in the non consent category where it belongs? I expected to find something sensual, and instead I find a story from a genre I never read at all. I echo what most people have already told you -- that you have no original ideas, and that this story is very racist and offensive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
It's a problem

Yeah, rape always works... women secretly want to be cave-manned to orgasm. Anyone who has seen a real rape victim would tell you quite differently. The problem with these type of "interracial porn site stories" is that they require the writer to go into a dark place in their own mind. It's a problem, for what you meditate on, you become. If it's the only thing that gets you off and also motivated to write this sort of thing, I have to wonder if you are having any consensual sex at all?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hoookaaay.....

was way too violent and cliched for my taste. You can be forceful and intimidating without doing actual harm to someone. And even here in California no one would get away with this...If this girl is supposed to be so smart why didnt she just leave? I think you are just a misogynist who probably writes trite like this because you are mad at the world for some reason or another, probably have a small dick or something. The only compliment i am willing to give is that it was well written with enough detail, and proper grammar. But thats it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This doesn't suck for the reasons these small-minded idiots say that it does. Our sexual fantasies are often the opposite of who and what we are in our every day, that's what makes them fantasies. By writing about rape, he isn't insinuating that he would forcefully chain some girl up who wasn't a willing participant, but the idea is appealing. In fact, it could probably fall under many tags or catagories on this site. If people weren't so easily offended they would realize "rape" or in this case "slight reluctance" is a venue many people (men and women) find intriguing. I'm female, intelligent, well-educated, and under no circumstance do I find real life rape appealing. However, in the fantasies I have shared, it's an escape for those who are ready to release some power at least in one aspect of your life. I hope others will read this as it was meant to be read, as pure fiction. If you don't enjoy big black men dominating the beautiful white women around them, don't read any more of this author.

Note to author: possibly a warning at the beginning of stories would weed out those who are uninterested in your writings. Please, by all means, write what gets you off because SOME of us can be open-minded(;

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Too much rhetoric.

The Master is way too talkative, altogether too fond of the sound of his own voice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Kelly and her black professor

This was absolutely FUCKING HOT. Why don't you make more scenarios of this and keep it going! This is the hottest interracial stories that I have ever read!!! Do you have any plans for more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Professor Rapes Student

I know we're in a world of fantasy here but extorting sex from a teenager is really a vile thing to do even in PornoLand. This isn't interracial sex. It's about a rapist who happens to be black and professionally credentialed literally forcing a teenager to submit to his predatory desires. He is an evil character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Horrible and poorly written story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Worst piece of filth

This was by far the worst story I ever read. It was just crap. White men envy and bow to a black man's dominese over their white women. Just garbage.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Kelly will withdraw from college and her mother will get the address to Mr Jenkins house. The well built blonde shows up at his house only to get a punch in stomach from the black daughter who pulls her inside as Kelly and her mentor strip naked the crying mother and shave off her beard in pussy before Jenkins fucks her ass before she is shipped to black Africa.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ms West becomes Kelly's lover.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous