All Comments on 'Kelly's Date'

by Ray Dario

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The next morning

She awakened the next morning and Mike wasn't in bed. Sleepily she trudged to the bathroom and relieved herself. Time to make coffee, maybe he's in the kitchen, she thought. He was, but the sight before her was nothing she ever imagined. Swinging slowly from the pot and pan rack over the bar was the lifeless body of Mike. He had hanged himself with a piece of rope. A Post-it note set on the counter, in his handwriting, it said simply, "I'll see you in hell".

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
not worth the time reading

a wimp story what is more disgusting and not worth the reading time

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
TV show coming up

Only thing left for stupid hubby to do is become a blonde transexual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What A Load Of Shit

In this day and age of EEOC and IEDD complaints beggaring companies that allow what was described here, and wives getting the crap pasted out of them in divorce courts all over this land(even in other countries too) I can't believe that any author on this website would gin up a story like this one. In real life, the wife and the boyfriend would have broken legs if the husband didn't kill them first. And THAT is REALITY. I used to see this shit all the time, working as a Paramedic for NYC EMS. I know whereof I speak. So the nexttime you hear a "Wimp Hubby" tale involving ANYBODY'S Boss and an errant wife, just pass it by; it's not even a credible fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Terrible

Badly written and not realistic. Try again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
This one is no better aged. A worthless woman

trying to ruin herself and her husband. Better she just go on and blow her head off with a shotgun than to slowly kill herself this way. She really needs mental help, she if very mentally ill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
In All Reality,

.. an actual husband would have an awful lot of recourse to legal remedies. One DNA test and the bitch is out on her ass. In my second marriage, I was able to prove that I was NOT the father of the new baby. The Family Court gave me custody of my three children. They couldn't do it fast enough. Also, I got the house and most of the money and all of the investment portfolio. I got the furniture, and while she kept her car, I made damn sure that she had to pay her payment, AND MINE ALSO!! As for her job, she was fucking her work patner, and I proved it. Both she and her "paramour" AND their mutual employer are STILL paying me my awards from the Court decisions! How's THAT for reality???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
You are rea;;y a bitch slut whore writer.

You try to make out like you are a man but i know better. Only a woman can make wimp husbands better that anyone. Trouble is they lose all sense of porpotion when they get a wet cunt and thinking of ways to woose out husbands does just that. Again the trouble is that we know you and we wont read your shit anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
he stays ?

the continued humiliation, and he stays ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
how much ?

how much before he walks out and away, and let her deal with anyone she want and raise her child, as she will ? obviously not even close to that point. pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Why the story really stinks

I have read well over 1000 stories here on Literotica. This one had no substance, no plot, and was just downright cruel.

hawkeye007hawkeye007about 15 years ago
shit!

I'll never read one of your wimp cocksuker stories again!

Ducky7Ducky7about 15 years ago
Not worth the read - sucks

The comment by "Anonymous in URC" The first comment was the best. Mike hang's himself and she is left to deal with the mess she has made. Some Sluts just get carried away with things and their real true self comes out.

I know this is a story, but again not worth the read.

Stop writting if this is the best you can do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
And the slut still breathes?

Get real

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Dude

Your as sick as the pitiful husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
no no!

NO NO! SHOOT THE BITCH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
He Did

Served 6 years out of 20. Out and remarried.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very well writen and relistic.

I'm not shure she should be unfaithful but I hope he forgive her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

You can shove this shit right back up your ass, then eat a little of it and die!!!!!!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
AND THE WIMPY CUCK STILL RESIDES

and does nothing, WHY. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
what

was the point of this worthless story? why on earth would he continue to stay? why is she still breathing?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
what crap

you have to be kidding.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
FUCK YOU

You cuck mother fucker. Grow some balls and kick the cheating whore out the door then sue the company on morals charges.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
To Ray Dario:

Eat shit and die. (Quickly please)

This story has also crossed the line of restrained retaliation.

Anything here goes up to and including ripping half her skin off and letting her die a slow and cruel death. The guys that are fucking her need dick removals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hey retard!

I know that writing about sex must be difficult for you ever since your mom cut you off; but try to be a little more realistic.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
This wasn't even a story

Just a retarded cuckold relating one of his stroke fantasies.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

cickie alert with a slut whore wife pregnant by who the fuck knows. shoot the whore in the next chaper so the bitch cant breed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wrong thing to get ready for

She should have been getting ready for her divorce. He has the tape of her cheating and if she is pregnant, he will have the DNA evidence of her cheating. So she's toast, even in a no-fault state. Wave bye-bye on your way out the door whore! By the way, finish the damn story.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Dude the story was written 12 years ago it is as finished as it will ever be!

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Just because...

Just because his husband liked her to show a little, she became the greatest whore in town? But the husband also was too weak and so not taking action against all that, deserved all that happened to him. Less than 1 * this story...Not one decent person in it...All ugly people!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Author

This is how you see your life, isn't it? Wait, that's a statement...and...most likely right on!

All of us thought that he would take the tape to a divorce attorney. Yes, he loved her BUT, she is a slut and used flashing as an excuse to fuck around...geez, what a bitch, a cheap sleazy slut.

She is not a whore, they get paid, she does it for kicks and thrills!

Author, YOU are one sick loser!!!

rick_ohrick_ohover 9 years ago
Needs a sequel

A sequel in which Mike grows a set and turns the tables. Needs resolution other than his continual humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What wimp?

He's got the video evidence of her cheating and now that she's pregnant she's toast. File for divorce, use the video as leverage and keep all the marital assets unless she would like all her family and friends to SEE what a slut she is. End of stupid story with a terrible, dumb ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sequel?

Great story! Can we hope for a sequel, "Kelly's Daughter"? Kelly will clearly have a daughter whom she will raise to seduce teachers, friends, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"She loved humiliating him."

So why are they still married? Guess they won't be for much longer. Don't forget to write that part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

throw the cunt out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

yes throw the whore out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The sad fact there are wives like this

and there is no stopping them... They are good at covering their moves and actions

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

just another whore throw her to the curb will be nothing but trouble

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Demand a DNA test so you won"t have to pay child support and BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
That was stupid as hell!

Mike takes the tape to his attorney after making copies. He never has sex with his wife again, ensuring that the baby is someone else's. A DNA test shows the baby isn't his and he gets a divorce, keeping 80% of the marital assets. He sends copies of the tape to all her family and friends, ruining her completely. What kind of special fool commits adultery and makes a tape of it???? She has to be the stupidest woman on earth! I'm STILL laughing at how bad this was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Reason

The reason for the story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

just another stupid whore story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
As this is just a story

There is no stupid whore. However there is a self hating totally fucked up person who wrote this shit.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 4 years ago
This isn't even good

What a cunt of a bitch of a wife. Wimp- I would walk away after blowing the house up with all three in it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
too short

I feel you needed to make your people descriptions more detailed, dont you know any men with balls to write about? maybe they would be better lesbian stories.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Cuck shit, who in Gods name gets a kick from this sick bullshit???

No one I know that's for sure.

moblanemoblaneover 3 years ago

'stillaonewomanm' got it right... BUT, for the less violent amongst us...most of the 'anon' commenters seem to be on the right track. I wonder at the mind that creates a story like this. Not worth ANY STARS it is disgusting and ridiculous!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
?????

Who likes crap like this. No plot just erotic drivel. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1Star

I hate this kind of Story .. No Plot , No Story that a Man would want to read .. None of My Buds would put up with this kind of Crap .. Plus the Boss should have been hurt really bad . The wife should end up in a Mexican Whorehouse ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ray-Boy....You're a Dick!

No one except a POS would pen a tale such as this. This is a nothing story, that goes nowhere. It leaves every one hanging starting with the wimpy, cucky husband then goes on to include your readers. With stories such as this, you deserve no readership following.

I don't know that I'll continue with your tales.

YouamiYouamiabout 3 years ago

Just your typical cucked hubby/slut wife crap. Totally unoriginal and a waste of time treading it.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

If a person TRIED to write anything less redeeming, they would surely fail.

tmbttdtmbttdalmost 3 years ago

My ex-wife made NO effort to hide her affairs, which began when I was in the military and stationed in Germany. She even went on vacations with him telling me beforehand what she was going to do.

It wasn't until we returned back to the US and I was teaching at a state college that, by happenstance, I caught her fucking not one but three men in our living room. When the men were fucked out and dressed my wife, as calm as could be, walked them to the front door and with passionate kisses goodbye she turned to me, parted her legs so I could see their combined sperm flowing down out of her vagina. She said, "Don't you want your turn?"

I threw her dress to her and when she had it on I told her to get out. I didn't care where she went but to get out.

The next morning I hired an attorney and the divorce went quickly...she even wound up paying me child support.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Has to be pure fiction. Obviously no MAN would put up with such bullshit.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

She knew it made him feel inferior and used, and this heightened the sexuality of what she was doing. She loved humiliating him.

And yet you gay little boys tell us how the wife of a cuck truly does "Love her husband".

Safe bet you've no idea what love actually is, or ever been in it, except with your well worn copy of Playgirl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He hasn't figured out that there are worse things in life than being alone and one of the worst is being with someone like his wife.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

I didn't really care for this story of humiliations. However what really surprised me was all the hate by The Morons who read this and hated it so much they have to disparage the writer. BTW you Morons......You didn't have to read this story. It sounds from your remarks that you all hate all the Cuckold stories. So what are you doing here? Sounds like you are pretty bored at home by yourself with nothing else to do. What You already been humiliated? Too Much hate in your heart People. Too much Hate. Write better than this story if You can. But I doubt you can.

Leroi123Leroi123almost 2 years ago

Didn't like it! She is Too slutty and cruel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No, absolutely not. How she went on with fucking other men just because her husband wanted to show her off is insane. That he put up with her actions instead of putting his foot down - & definitely divorcing her when she got pregnant, makes him a total pussy.

I would hope that after her next date, she returns home & finds him gone. But as shown in the story, I doubt it. In the end, the level of humiliation, betrayal, & disrespect from Kelly is beyond reason & cruel. 1 star -- Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

blow your brains out wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story once again proves, *ACPOTI.

.

*Anyone Can Post On The Internet (doesn't mean you should)

Cito22Cito22over 1 year ago

Please do everyone a great favor and just stop writing. you are obviously either a Femanazi or a man hater person of some gender. Just go away. The moderators really need to do a better job at vetting some of these newer authors that come out of the woodwork and were someone else before but changed their pen name so they can write stupid time consuming waste products such as this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This submission is the pitiful cry of a belittled and damaged soul seeking attention in any form. Some deeply scarred psyches perceive criticism as "normal" feedback. They prefer negative attention to silence, in which their own self accusing thoughts arise and multiply unopposed by outside distractions. Solitude and silence threaten them with self destruction, so generating outside stimuli of any kind is an obsession for them. Ray Dario obviously found posting misandrist stories in LW was guaranteed to generate emotive comments. I wonder how long he/she was able to postpone their inevitable suicide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Probably one of the top ten most worthless stories ever printed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A 1*!story, but one simple additional paragraph would bring it up to a 4–“She got home late Sunday afternoon after 36 hours of nonstop sex. The house seemed unusually quiet and she called out to her husband, but the house still was quiet. She walked into the bedroom to find his closets cleaned out, no note, no ring left behind, but gone all the same.”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hated it , husband would never act in this way . In real life her clothing would out on the lawn , OR He would have Packed Up and left her ! Paul and the Boss Would be charged Under Labor Laws For creating Hostile Work Enviroment ! Also Baseball Bats Aren't Expensive And A Little Practice Using Their Bodies And Heads Would Tune Them in to Understand " RESPECT "!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A story? Where?

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny7 months ago

Eeww yuck and laughing at the street trash

orneryonezorneryonez3 months ago

As weak as water!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous