Ken Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvpsy
luvpsy
68 Followers

"That's when he slid his huge black wonderful cock into me. I was extremely wet so he didn't need to back up to lubricate it. He just kept it sliding in. I thought it would never stop going in. It felt soooo good. At last I felt it push against my cervix. That big plum head touched me everywhere with it's spongy softness. I put my legs around Jim and pulled him into me with my arms around his neck. I wanted to hold him there that deep inside of me forever.

Finally he backed nearly all the way out and slowly pushed all the way back in again. Before he was all the way in, I was all tensed up in another orgasm. His strokes increased in speed and intensity. I couldn't stop cumming. It went on for a long time."

Then all of a sudden he pulled out of me. He roughly pulled me to my hands and knees, then spread my ass apart. I felt some liquid pour over my anus and then his huge plum cock head was pushing hard against it. I grunted from the sudden pain and it popped in before I knew it, I was skewered by his huge cock. There was some pain but it wasn't that bad. Jim backed up a little then began fucking me. After a while he reached around me and rubbed my clit between two of his fingers.

I felt a giant orgasm begin to build. It seemed to extend all through my lower body, my belly, my ass, my cunt, my legs, even my toes. It was very intense and lasted a long time. I passed out. When I came to, Jim's huge cock was still in my ass and I was on my face. Jim tenderly kissed my neck and withdrew his flaccid cock from my ass."

"You fucking hot little cunt, you're really gonna get a workout."

Ken thrust his hard cock into Jane's wet pussy and began fucking her with a vengeance. Jane loved every bit of it.

"Mmmm, you seem to enjoy hearing about how nice Jim fucks me. I bet you'd enjoy watching him fuck me even more. Wouldn't you? Would you like to watch him fuck me next time?"

Ken suddenly pulled out of her. He roughly pulled her to her knees and spanked her ass hard three times on each cheek. He knew he would leave bruises but he didn't care. He quickly lubed his cock from the small bottle in the night stand, poured a small amount into Jane's anus and then shoved his cock into her.

Jane was truly frightened for the first time in her life. The pain was far worse than any she had ever felt. It was as though she had suddenly awakened a vicious tiger. This was not the love she was used to.

This was a violent man capable of killing people. He had killed people and could easily kill again. She tried to scream but Ken pushed her face into the pillow and muffled her scream. Ken continued fucking her ass merciless in his rage.

Suddenly Jane felt the onset of a violent orgasm. As it crested it's peak she felt Ken's cock spurt it's first of many loads up into her bowels. It soon passed but instead of the tender loving she was used to, She felt her head being jerked up by her hair then thrust face down on Ken's still leaking cock that was streaked with her shit.

"Clean it up you God damned bitch!".

Jane out of fear for her life complied.

"Now grab your stuff and get the fuck out of my room!"

After Jane had gone, Ken went into the bathroom, took a shit, then a long hot shower. Half a bottle of Jack later he was asleep totally unaware of Jane sobbing In her own room.

Too soon Ken's alarm clock said it was Tuesday morning. His head was pounding from his hangover. He quickly dressed and left the apartment at 6:30AM. He didn't want to see Jane. Ken's first stop was the gym where he spent 2 hours in a punishing work out. After forcing his self to concentrate through 4 class lectures and a test, He went to the library and forced his self to study his target lessons for the day.

With his stomach growling from hunger he stopped at the commons for coffee and a sandwich. Turning his cell phone back on he found four calls from Jane, two from Mark, three from Cindy, one from Lou, and one from Ruth. He called Lou first.

Ken, Jane called me. What happened?

"She played one game too many and I got pissed."

"She says you left bruises all over her ass."

"I did."

"She's terribly upset. She's afraid she's lost you for good."

"She's might have."

"My God, Ken, what did she do to you?"

"She tried to humiliate me by telling me how great a lover James is, in detail while I was making love to her. Then she said I seemed to enjoy hearing about her and Jim so much, she'd bet I'd like to watch him fuck her. I refuse to be humiliated."

"Shit! How fucking stupid can she get?"

"As stupid as she wants, Lou, but not with me."

"Well, it's your business, Ken. If you need a friend to talk to, call me. Okay?

"Thanks, Lou.

Ken's next call was to Mark. "Hey, Mark, it's me. What's up?"

"Why did you mark her up, Ken?"

"Didn't Cindy tell you?"

"Yeah something about her fucking big Jim over the weekend."

"Somehow the story got a little distorted, Mark. The truth of it is, She tried rubbing my nose in it while we were fucking. I got pissed. I refuse to allow my self to be humiliated by anyone. Yeah, so I marked a piece of our merchandise up a little. That's the breaks."

"Okay, partner. I probably would have done the same thing. She won't get any sympathy from me. I'll let Cindy know too. Are you going to throw her out?"

"I don't know yet, Mark. I need to see if she learns from this or not. For now I'm going to give her some time to think about it."

"By the way, I got a call from big Jim today. I'm going over to his place tomorrow evening and give him a quote on his system. I think we can get it installed Friday evening if you can help. What the hell, it's 3 big ones for each of us after parts and tax."

"Don't be too quick to guess that job, Mark. He's going to want his pool area, his entertainment room and his den plus 4 bedroom suites set up with cams. Plus he'll want a computer with a basic editing, and monitoring system with clean sound. This cat's into blackmail as needed to gain his ends. Any scrap of conversation spoken anywhere on the premises could be of value to him especially when the source is identified by video. As I see it, it's a $50,000 system. By the end of the week we should also hear from Congressman Henry Bates. He'll want a similar system."

"Did you get recruit any new starlets over the weekend, Mark?"

"We got 4 signed on. Real nice DVD's, not too much editing needed on them. I've got some names, cell phone numbers, and apartment numbers if you want to sign a few more."

"Great! How is Peggy doing?"

"She's a natural. She has a date with Lou tomorrow night, complete with 2 videos to take along with her. She's as good with women as she is with guys and she sure does love that big black cock of mine. She can almost deep throat all of it. She's been running the DVD copy machine and helping with the shipping. Guess she needs some money coming in pretty quick. I'm sure Lou will help her out with that."

"How is her partner doing?"

"No need to worry about him, Ken. Ruth's got him trained. He's getting all the ass he can handle."

"Good. Now to get me some of that new pussy."

"You might want to give Jenny a call. They just moved in. Her boyfriend's name is Ron. Stop by and have a beer with me. I'll give you her cell number."

"Okay, Mark, see you in about a half an hour."

**********

"Jane, what do you say we invite one of the new couples over for some drinks, pizza and a DVD tonight. We need to make some friends, and it will help build this place into the kind of friendly party place that we all want it to be."

"Are you sure we can even be together after last night?"

"I know you and I have our problems, but we'll either get past those or go our separate ways. At this point we are just learning about each other. Last night you thought you'd get a rise out of me by telling me what a great lover Jim is while I was making love to you. Well you got a rise okay, but it was a bit different than what you were after. You need to learn that my pride and self respect are the most important part of me. If you are to be my mate you must learn to guard those as fiercely as I do. Jim might be different than me but he isn't better than me. You made a mistake. It's forgiven. Okay?" Ken dried Jane's tears with his hand and hugged her. "Now, should I call and invite our guests?"

"Okay, Ken. Go ahead and call them. We need to make some more DVD's anyway. Besides, if Lou has a few more couples available maybe we can take a

little time off for ourselves."

Ken opened his I-phone and punched the number that Mark had given him. "...Hi Jenny, this is Ken Rogers. Jane and I share an apartment here too. I got your I phone number from Mark. We were out of town so we missed the party this weekend. ...Yeah, Mark told me it was a good one. I'm glad you enjoyed it. ...Oh yeah, we'll be having lots more of them. ...Sorry Jane and I missed meeting you at the party, but we wanted to invite you guys to our place for some drinks and pizza maybe we can get acquainted and maybe put on a DVD or whatever. ...Don't worry, Jane and I have early classes too so we won't keep you up too late. ... Yeah it's 6:30 now so come on over whenever you're ready. We'll order the pizza right away. any preference for the toppings? ...No dislikes either? ...Good. I'll get extra large combo then. See you soon."

Jane was already on the phone ordering as Ken finished his call.

End Chapter 10

luvpsy
luvpsy
68 Followers
12