All Comments on 'Kendra Found It'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
where are the tits?

all i see are words here, i wanted big titties and got this shit, i cant even read, how do i feverishly masterbate through text, quality wheat my ass, this is ham on rye at best, least that could make me cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
"Tie Your Mother Down"? Thanks, but no thanks!

I suppose that there are some readers of the Incest/Taboo stories who can deal with the addition of bondage and rape, but I'm not one of them, so I stopped reading the moment the tale veered off into the BDSM material. The very least you could have done was give a brief "Author's Note" at the beginning, to let us know that the tale strayed into "the Dark Side", so that - forewarned - we could pass it by.

Yes, I said 'rape'. Though Kendra's mind may have changed, part-way through the first sex with Simon, it began with her being tied up while protesting Simon's actions and telling him "No!" That, alone, makes it rape.

Apart from that, I found it strange that Kendra's husband would plot to dump her, and also be stupid enough NOT to transfer most of their money into private accounts in his name only. The last paragraph (I took note of it when I went to see the other public comments) was also pretty stupid. They as good as told the former husband that Simon was the baby's father. It wouldn't take much to arrange for collecting some DNA samples on the sly, and he'd have her in prison!

Quality wheat? This tale was a slice of moldy bread fished out of a rubbish bin!

MrBill36MrBill36almost 10 years ago
A fantasy of need is realized!

I thought it was a superb rendering of a fantasy come true. A person doesn't always know what they want until it actually happens. Kendra didn't know who would provide the vehicle to transport her to her ideal sexual goal. It could have been anyone of any sex. Her need was bondage. Not all have this need within them. Thank you qualitywheat for providing us with your thoughts (and hidden desires.)

girdlelovergirdleloveralmost 10 years ago
Excellent

QW, your writing is wonderful. This is one of the best stories I have found on Literotica to date!

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 10 years ago
Fantasy

I really liked your story. What the two anonymous writers fail to realize is that all the stories on Literotica are fiction. These stories allow a person to escape from the day ti day stressors of life. They allow us to place ourselves in a fantasy that we most likely never revealed to anyone. I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
no

This is at rock bottom, a story of rape. The incest is incidental to the story as far as I am concerned. Rape is NEVER OK! This is just an imaginary situation, but you could be encouraging some fool to try it for real. No means No - always - and she did protest in the beginning. You need to be careful what you write for your own enjoyment vs. that for 'publication'. At the very least you should put shit like this in the bdsm or reluctant category and a disclaimer that speaks of the dark and disgusting side of sex. I read it all, because I don't write comments on material that I haven't read, but now I feel like taking a shower with Lysol. You have issues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This Story is DISCUSTING TO THE MAX !!!!!!!

the son in this story is nothing but a Sicko RAPIST !!! who needs to slammed into a slammer @ The State PEN with BIG BUBBA and raped himself over and over and over. Rape is never okay by any means !!!!!

I had my 19yr old girlfriend who was raped and she was pregnant at the time with my son.it was so bad she lost the baby and to this day is still a train wreak because of it. this writer needs to bared from this site for ever !!!!!!!!!!!

krazicat99krazicat99almost 10 years ago
A mess

I am not sure what to think, is it the rape of his mother or how the author repeatedly tells you how much the mother love what is going on, after the third time it got very old. I am not into rape stories, or stories that drag on and on, either way, I didn't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hot!

I don't know what these sheep are braying about. Mom loved being bound and used by her son. Great story!

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillalmost 10 years ago
Okay Whiners...

This is Non-consent and reluctance section. Screwing your Mother with or without her consent is Rape and yet here you are reading the stories. Have always dreamed of doing that with my late mother and 3 of her 5 sisters. Always wanted to take Mom across my lap and spank her. She always acted so straight laced, but I knew she had sex at least 5 times. It never happened. But if you don't like this type of story don't come on to Literotica. I come across stories that I don't like but rather than piss and moan about it I just move on the next one that strikes my fancy. Good job Qualitywheat.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 10 years ago
Sweet

Mom finally got what she wanted, being dominated and owned even if it's her son, she needed it.

The pregnancy was a good way to end the story.

Thanks for the read.

Wicketklown001Wicketklown001almost 10 years ago
Why?

Why do people read a story clearly marked as Non-consent, then come in here and bash the story and the author for writing about rape? Why the hell did they read it in the first place?

I think maybe they enjoyed the story and that bothered them on some level so they lash out to soothe their conscience and prove that they aren't 'freaks' for reading it in the first place. If you truly don't like stories of rape, here's a tip: Don't read them.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
Not this time

Sorry this story didn't work for me. ⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent story

Absolutely loved it. It plays with a niche fantasy. Totally my kink. More please..,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous