Kenpachi's Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frocto
Frocto
180 Followers

Since it's just you and me... Let's use my club's rules," he said, taking a few steps towards her. The effect was awesome on the space between them. Hard, densely-packed abs hit her enormous, swollen breasts head on, lifting them up her chest and causing them to pancake like a slow-motion airbag impact. Valleys of breast-flesh oooozed over the man's chest, reaching almost all the way to his armpits as he stood so close to her, eyes burning down at her.

"Imagine training where you're actually betting something against me... You learn much faster and, here, if you don't learn fast, you get crushed. I'll crush you, heheh, but in a way you can recover from... Other men here will rape you. Or kill you. If you lose, you'll get a little bit of the first, but nothing you can't recover from."

"We'll fight for two minutes. If I pin you in that time, I get to do anything I want to your body. That's the deal I extended to all the other girls, and they are powerful." That much was true. Rangiku and Yachiru were some of the strongest girls in the school, even on par with weaker Captains! He was offering her a really good deal, she could easily see that.

She felt her tight little cunt spasm as he spoke, holding her eyes on his for every little word. Her wet lips parted in small moans as her nipples ground against the hardness of him, and his words touched places she wasn't ready to surrender to him. For god's sake he may have been a baby wenches dream, but she had known him a matter of weeks and he was still double her age.

Without thinking she put her hands up to try and push him back, her tiny hands pressing just above his pelvis due to the height difference. Her nails grazed over his skin, resting for a second before jerking away sharply, her lithe frame propelling backwards at the same time.

"Two minutes then, Zaraki Kenpachi" she called from the other end of the room, pulling a cocky little slut pose that defied her inner turmoil.

"But if I manage to evade you for that time, you stop pulling me into fights" she made the demand to him, though had little confidence in whether or not he'd agree to it. Still, no harm in trying.

She dug her heels firmly into the mat, wiggling her tight curvaceous ass as she found her footing, the black bikini bottom snaking its way between her ass and rubbing teasingly against the lips of her aching pussy. Her eyes ran over him once more, coming to rest painfully on that cock.

'Gods, he said he'd do whatever he wanted but that I would recover...'

She felt her panties become significantly more moist, and blushed at the thought.

'How could anyone ever recover from a cock that size when the force behind it is a man like that?'

"Then let's begin!" growled the eye patch-wearing beast of a man, hunkering down low and raising his hands in a wrestling stance... It was like a lion tangling with a mouse now... Her cute little body was no match for that herculean physique... Huge muscles coiled sinisterly. She'd just locked herself in a dojo with an admitted rapist for two minutes and the situation was one they'd mutually agreed on! When he charged her, he hit with all the power of a man in his physical prime, driving into her with terrifying force that sent Nelliel skidding back a few feet before she was able to dig her heels in... The two were locked hand in hand, feet planted, testing each other's strength...

Before her, Kenpachi's great, broad chest and wide shoulders were heaving, sweat beginning to form on his upper body, rolling down his chiseled frame. As he held her wrists, he forced himself forward, hoping to drive the girl down to her knees and end the fight in the first few seconds.

If she looked lower, she'd see his boxer shorts were straining with his weight and size, that stallion's penis twitching ferociously... It was stiff for her. It wanted to cool off inside of her warm body. If she didn't think fast, he'd be sliding in and out of her pussy in moments, breaking the girl's body in with her first man~

She felt the primal strength of him against her wrists, the bones feeling like they could crumble to dust in his hands if he willed it. Trying to remain upright and standing as he bore his weight into her made her spine want to rip in two and send her doubled over backwards, but she pressed back into him, sweat pouring down her arms and chest, soaking her thighs and making them appear moist and tantalizing to a parched, hungry mouth or a body aching to slide itself along and inside another. Her eyes had grown wide on his cock, its shocking size the only thing that making it visible to her as her buxom chest shook up and down, her nipples like a little moving target waiting to be pinched.

When they stopped sliding she knew she only had a few seconds. She looked left, then right quickly, but knowing full well how broad he was made both seem risky. That and they were the most obvious options.

"Now or never' she thought, making her decision and concentrating all the energy the sight of his cock and raised in her into jumping upwards. Whether he anticipated it or was ready to counter it, she didn't know, but she poised herself to go up and over him and, hopefully, land on the other side. It wouldn't give her much, but she needed out of this corner before he drove her into the wall or down onto the ground. She let out a groan of exertion as she threw herself into trying to get past him, and never once looking down. If he was going to beat her now, she didn't want to see.

As they stood there, locked in position, he dangled his head, leering at her body, then looking up at her face. "How is it? Doesn't this sort of thing make your blood boil? You'll learn everything you ever need to know about yourself when you're gambling with your life!" A moment later, she broke free, beginning her gambit. Nelliel's superhuman athleticism allowed the trainee to leap high into the air... Even further than this man could reach, her feet nimbly slipping between his hands as he reached out for her...

And then she began the long, slow process of descending. Watching him turn was agonizing, his movements so much faster than her own, that huge body not slowing him down one bit. Every inch of muscle was perfectly under his control and he moved it like a predator. "Ha! Not so fast!" He leapt towards her, arms outstretched, and seized her around her waist, the narrow spot right between bust and booty, dragging her down. Her feet touched the wooden floor, braced to leap again, but then he dragged her down like an anchor.

A moment later, she was almost entirely hidden under the man's huge frame as he mounted her. She was face-down on her hands and knees, the bulk of his body trapping her in place, his head dangling just beside hers, his lips curled in a wicked smile. "You're different... You fight harder than anyone I've ever seen to not get caught. Whatever it is driving you, it's powerful..." He opened his mouth and that huge, red tongue of his slipped out and dragged across her cheek, tasting the maiden's body, groaning in the back of his throat as he shuddered in delight. That impossibly rigid dick was resting between her butt cheeks, so stiff it stung her butt, even through her clothes.

"Is it pride?" he asked, gripping one big, soft tit in his hand and squeezing it possessively. She'd been caught. "Are you proud, Nelliel?" His cock oozed sperm onto her ass, enough to make it drip down the crack of her butt and spatter on the floor. He made seemingly endless amounts of the stuff!

"Let's see how prideful you are after I've seen every inch of this lewd, baby-making body, Nelliel..." he snarled in her ear, drooling openly. This pervert... He was going to have his way with her, and nobody was going to save her~

She'd felt the sickening warmth of his large hands engulfing her waist, and falling to the ground with him on top of her, controlling the force at which she fell had left her winded for several seconds. He hadn't tried to soften it, and now she could feel the tender skin at the top of her ass begin to rub raw and tear and his cock bullied its way between her cheeks. Ignorant of the sensations he might experience, and paying no attention at all to how wet her own pussy was becoming, Nelliel threw herself back as hard as she could, bucking against him in an attempt to throw him off; an attempt she knew was most likely pointless, her hands already digging into the soft flooring of the dojo just in front of her.

"It has nothing to do with pride!" she hissed through gritted teeth that still betrayed a 'come-fuck-me' moan as that first bit of sperm oozed out onto her ass.

"You're a monster! You're terrifying! Why can't you do this to Rangiku?! YACHIRU!" she felt her nipples become tender and stand to attention as they grazed back and forth on the ground beneath her pinned body. Her attempts to struggle were becoming less energetic, though she hadn't stopped entirely yet. Maybe the little girl would come help her? She was the only one who seemed capable of controlling this man. But then Nelliel thought about the hungry look in the little girls eyes as she's leered in at her tits, smacking her lips and running that excited little tongue across her teeth like she wanted to devour her just as much as Kenpachi did.

Seeing the girl still had plenty of life in her, Kenpachi's eyes lit up... Even now, many of the girls in his class would have simply crumpled, submitting to his will and letting the Captain do anything he wanted to them... He LOVED her attitude. His fiery prick was jumping up and down, drooling more and more sperm onto her ass with eagerness to get inside her... A female that struggled and fought the male the most was the one that would escape weaker males, ensuring she was only bred by the absolutely most powerful... Kenpachi didn't feel love for the writhing, squirmy gal underneath him, but he felt a strong kinship and attraction... He would make her strong. He would make her a great warrior.

He raised himself up onto his knees and stuck one fist in the air, where it began to glow with a yellow energy, a skull shimmering in the air around his hand... Then he brought it down in a devastating hammer blow on the girl's back, in a blow that would have killed a mortal, but drew a cry of absolute pain from the girl's throat and sapped the rest of her strength. The floor around them indented in a ten-foot circle, the wood splintering and cracking from the impact of her body. He grinned, then reached down, grabbing a fistful of Nelliel's hair and yanking her up into his lap, splaying the girl out in front of him as he rested on his haunches.

Hands immediately dove for her chest, pushing under her bikini top and squeezing handfuls of tit, before he yanked his fists outwards, exploding the garment off of her and letting her milkers flop out, immediately snatched up by the brute's big hands as he absolutely had his way with poor little Nelliel. Whether or not he knew his way around a woman's body, the savagery of his assault and the dominance of his grip would've been enough to make any gal cream her panties... But his attack was merciless in drawing pleasure from her sensitive tits at the same time~

Then, the moment they'd both anticipated, one big hand lowered and gripped her bikini bottom, turning the fabric to tatters a moment later. "Better the devil you know... If you can't withstand this training, I have no interest in you. If you won't stop at nothing to get stronger, then you're worthless. Fight me till you can't fight any more, Nelliel!"

Between her legs, she saw it for the first time... Fourteen inches. That was so big. It might be the largest ever on a man. And it was trapped between her thick thighs, just below her pussy, sticking out weeeeellllll in front of her. Good God, the angle looked so lewd with him behind her and it sticking between her legs, almost making the girl looked like she had a cock of her own, but his skin was much, much darker and the cock looked like a brutal weapon in comparison to her delicate, soft skin. As she watched, the man grunted and it released a three-foot long spurt of semen that splashed along the dojo floor, the cock firing like a shotgun as it splattered such a huge area.

"Get ready..." he hissed in her ear, turning her head. He kissed her firmly, their lips meeting and pleasure shooting through Kenpachi's body as he kissed the virgin girl, remembering how good it felt to push his tongue into a pretty, fertile girl's mouth as she was penetrated by his cock... As they kissed, he angled his hips and the tip pointed right at her unprotected womb. His fat cock was drooling semen copiously... And he began to push it into her~

From the first moment of their meeting, Nelliel had been convinced that Kenpachi was a violent and uncontrollable man. After her first day in his class, it had been confirmed, and shortly thereafter she had established a firm belief that this man would stop at nothing when it came to fighting, even for a lesson. There seemed to be a virility in him that refused to stop short of going all the way, with any task, and that was where she had gone wrong in trying to understand him. She had assumed that the task at hand was some kind of attempted sexual hazing; a twisted view on a woman's self-defense by a man who seemed to be the primary predator. When the blow connected and sent her sprawling, she knew she had been wrong. She had never assumed he would hit her when he had her in such a position, to get her to further submit. As she lay there, winded and gasping, her mind hadn't contemplated what would come next. It hadn't prepared itself for the onslaught those rough, commanding hands would lay on her body, and she could barely control the way her tender little body writhed and slithered beneath his grip.

"Unngh...Kenpachi-sama" she moaned, arching her back against the kneading of his hands, feeling her pussy drip with fertile juices as he told her to fight him, and what he was prepared to do if she didn't.

And then she saw his cock.

That lurking beast beneath the sea of his shorts had finally risen to press between her thighs, the thick jet of cum shooting further than anything she could have imagined, and making her pussy twitch and spasm as she imagined taking a load like that right into her hungry womb. No wonder he lost interest in those who couldn't prove they had some strength in him, it would take a great deal of strength just to contain the force behind one of his full ejaculations, and even more to make sure every last drop remained where he had put it; Kenpachi would not have been pleased to see a drop wasted from one of his little broodmares. Nelliel groaned at her own thoughts, her nipples and clit puckering. It was harder and harder to hide how much this man's expert grasp of her body, along with the sight and thought of his cock, was turning her on. Yet half of her fragile virgin mind still told her to run.

She met his kiss, allowing her tongue to be pushed around by his before lurching forwards and taking his bottom lip between her teeth, pressing down hard. Putting all the strength she could into one motion, she swung her elbow back, feeling her own massive milky tits bouncing under her as she did. She tried to ignore the wetness she felt from them, horrified to think that the small stimulation Kenpachi had applied to them earlier could have caused her body to so eagerly show signs that it was ready to breed and take his children.

"Why are you doing this?" she managed between grunts, sending another elbow back. She knew none of her single strikes would throw the man from her. The best she could hope is that if she kept hitting his chest he'd ease off, get that beast from between her legs and make her pussy stop dripping for him while the rest of her screamed to get away. Though between every strike, wriggle and attempted protest there were countless little moans and quivers and ways her virgin body begged his rock hard cock and seed to penetrate her cervix and make use of her plump fuck-me-full-of-babies body.

"Keh! You sure do like to struggle, don't you?" he grinned, breaking the kiss momentarily to taunt her, before greedily renewing it... Feeling her teeth on his lip, uuuugh... None of the girls in his stable were that rough, at least, they weren't now that they'd gone full preggo-brain, becoming doe eyed cows after being repeatedly bred~ Nel was so feisty in comparison! The struggles of her lewd, curvaceous body just made his dick twitch like crazy, spasming between her thighs!

"I don't know why!" he laughed, grabbing one swollen, heavy tit. "Look at these... These no way a girl could have tits this big without having a single brat! You expect me to believe you haven't already pumped out a few cute babies?" His finger pressed one of her nipples deep inside her tit, fully inverting it, then his eyes shone brightly with lust when it perkily sprang back out, swinging from side to side shamelessly. Ugh! What a fuck-me-and-cum-inside body!

"Let me suck on your tits!" he said smiling, pushing it towards his greedy mouth. "Milk comes out of them, right?" He attacked her breast with his mouth, sucking hard at it, trying to gulp the milk that she just wasn't producing, and clearly getting irritated when nothing came out. He gripped a fistful of Nel's hair and pulled her head back angrily. "When they start to make milk, you tell me, alright? I want to be the first to drink from them!" Kenpachi sure could be a big meanie!

Of course, all this led to the cutie breeder-chan's elbow slamming into his chest, winding the buff old thug and making him gape for a second... Then he just grinned even wider... This guy looked crazy whenever she resisted, like he was feeding off of her... He loved it! The repeated blows forced the old thug onto his back, dragging her down with him. She was free for now and they wrestled on the mat for a long moment, both combatant's powerful muscles aching with exertion, bodies pouring with sweat. It looked just divine, seeing their shameless, naked struggle for any sort of advantage over their opponent.

Then, finally, he had her... He was on his knees, thick thighs spread wide and clutching a hand tightly around Nel's throat, gripping her shoulder with his other hand. She had driven the man to heavy breathing, his broad chest rising and falling with the task of catching her, but the strength in his wrists was as strong as she could ever remember as he crushed the life out of her throat. He dragged her forwards, till that massive cock was pressing on her juicy tits, then sandwiched between them, oozing shot after shot of sperm onto her chest. "Gah... You're amazing..." he panted. "Fighting with such a big-breasted HS gal at my age... Incredible..." He licked his lips slowly, looking down at her. He only had seconds left of their challenge. "You did really well..." That long, thick cock felt like it was burning her tits... He was harder than ever, looking on the verge of cumming~ "I want to cum inside... Nnngh..."

His aching cock throbbed shamelessly, hosing her chest down with more semen. The man could clearly produce as much as he wanted. "This perverted old man wants to cum inside you every day until you have ojisan's kid..." He looked down at the cutie, seeing the choking had reduced her remaining strength massively, till she could barely move... "Heheheh..." he cooed, throwing her on her back. Had he finally given up? The two minutes was over, so he must be letting her go, right?

... Seeing him land on top of her, prick at the entrance to her pussy, powerfully muscled chest pancaking her titties near-flat, made chills run down her spine. Sperm splattered on her pussy as his dick spasmed, but none went inside, thank God! Had she blacked out momentarily? He leaned into her, grazing the tip of her pussy with cock. He could just push it in... She accepted the first two inches of his swollen, unprotected mushroom head, stretching gently to accommodate "ojisan's" cock, and he began to rock his hips... He was using her body like it was nothing, pushing deeper and deeper, abusing the fact she'd been momentarily knocked out. "It doesn't count if you can't tap out... And I need to cum REAL bad, keheheh..." But she came to just then, as he began to slide back and forth, and it was to the sound of him mumbling, "Get pregnant, get pregnant, get pregnant..." almost like a prayer mantra... Maybe he didn't even realize he was doing it!

Frocto
Frocto
180 Followers