Kenpachi's Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frocto
Frocto
180 Followers

This guy was unbelievable~ And then the sensation of what he was doing hit her... Kenpachi's cock was two or three inches inside her, getting deeper in her moist, dripping pussy... They were becoming joined at the hips and this old pig... He was raping her! And even when semi-conscious, her naughty pussy still conspired against her, quivering in delight and milking his stonking fat cock~

Nelliel squealed and writhed under the assault of his hands and mouth across her aching breasts. Her nipples were now tender, pink and pert where he'd sucked them deep into his mouth in search of something her body suddenly craved to give him. Every inch was betraying her, his words horrifying one part of her while another seemed to drink it in and revel in it, her pussy continuing to drip and beg for his cock without her consent.

The thick, warm jets of cum spraying her body felt bittersweet landing across her body like some kind of primal marking that she was his.

"Unngh...stop!" she hissed, trying to lift her head against the increasing pressure of his hand. He began to bear down on her, his cock sliding rhythmically between her tits, her voluptuous hooters massaging the length of him appreciatively. She couldn't deny how erotic it was just watching him produce load after load of cum at will, her eyes rolling back into her head as she blacked out to the image of his cum filling her pussy to the brim.

It took her a few seconds to realize she'd regained consciously, feeling the bulbous and leaking head of him rubbing a tender few inches inside her pussy. She felt stretched and bloated just taking that small part of his enormous, virile cock. Her eyes began to focus on him as she registered his little mantra, and involuntarily she arched her back and groaned, a shock running through her spine and spreading through her hips with an intense heat.

"You can't...no...ooooh" her body wriggled beneath his, but her resistance was becoming dull and lifeless. Instead, her movements seemed to compliment his own, feeling another inch slide inside her as her hips rolled up under him.

"Uugh...Kenpachi-san" she made a meek attempt to pull away, moaning as her tight wet pussy slid back up his shaft. Even though she'd taken a mere few inches, she could feel every ridge and vein in that magnificent cock as she tried to get off it.

"Mmnnnnn god damnit!"

Whether it's a player or an old, ugly man, men just can't escape the lust brought about by the two little balls hanging between their legs. Geniuses, men of character and even the rich and famous, all have their lives destroyed by their own hormones. They're even the source of all sex crimes, and they're just so cute! It was those heavy, swollen balls of Kenpachi's that Nelliel could feel right now, every thrust making them pound on the meat of her soft, fleshy ass, the sperm inside crying to get out!

"Let me cum! Let us out of these balls! At the very least, we want to spill inside this woman!" they seemed to say~

His heart was racing so fat and his dick was so stiff, like it was begging her body to "let it go." Other girl's pussies had fully developed Kenpachi's body to the state it was in now, one that perfectly reacted to her in such a fabulous way. This horny bastard was plunging it in as deep as he could go, reaching deep inside to her pure, untouched womb and grinding on it, violating her his instincts to breed forcing him to leave behind children of his own... He was trying as hard as he could to knock her up and clinging to her so hard she couldn't get away~! She'd really fucked up this time!

His was the biggest she'd ever felt, bigger than any of her previous, condom-using lovers, letting her feel the pleasure of a cock stabbing deeeep into her womb~ He was doing it bare, even though she'd never let anyone else do it. Sex with a rubber... Was nothing like doing it bareback! Having a cock inside her without a rubber just felt too real. The warmth, the sensations, the throbbing were all spreading throughout her pussy and she could feel the pleasure of it ransacking her womb. They were all things she'd never experienced in her life!

What had she even been doing with all those other boys? The pleasure of being pumped full of cum in a pure, primal sex act was more than she could bear. How could her old boyfriends be satisfied not doing it bareback when it felt so good? How could they even call themselves men? Well, now all of those happy memories of old boyfriends were fading, being overwritten by a single cock, eaten away by his cum like some kind of virus. Could a woman really resist the urge to get impregnated and conquered by his cock?

"I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!" groaned the man on top of her that was old enough to be Nelliel's daddy, yet he tongue-kissed her like it was a porno shoot, insistently pushing his spit into her mouth and then sucking hers out, savoring its delicious taste... Now the same cum he'd splashed on her tits was pooling up inside her womb... This horny bastard's cum was way too thick and just when she thought he'd finished, more of his hormones kept spilling out, turning her womb into a nest of sperm! The wild feeling of being fucked like an object made her cum over and over again. Kenpachi's cock had defeated her pussy.

Nelliel's training had begun!

Frocto
Frocto
180 Followers