Kerina's College Humiliation Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you have given me the rights to use the show you just gave us. It should make me a bit of money. Just need to see how good quality we get from the camera, but I am sure I will get something usable."

"Oh," Kerina gasped horrified, feeling even worse as she stood there naked in the store. "Please, can I have some clothes now?"

"Sure princess, your friend is over there. What did you find?"

Kerina turned to see Jack standing, holding a mobile phone, looking stunned at Kerina. "Did you find something?" Kerina asked hopefully.

"Uh, no. There weren't any clothes in there that I could see," Jack answered. "I can't believe you just did that," he said in an awed voice. He was surprised that she had done it. He was also happy, and he was even happier that his mobile could take video.

Jack looked at Dmitri, "Come on man, she did everything you asked, give her something to wear."

Dmitri shrugged,"Sure, what the heck. I am in a generous mood." Grinning he reached into one of the many doors of a shabby cupboard behind the counter and pulled out a black skirt and a white blouse. "Here you go baby."

He stood there watching, with a big grin as Kerina eagerly pulled on the decent but shabby skirt, relieved to be covering her body. Kerina then pulled the discoloured white blouse on her shoulders, buttoning up the front, finally covering her bare breasts. Smoothing the front of the blouse Kerina noticed with distaste a couple of faint stains. Kerina looked hopefully at Dmitri.

"Sorry, Princess, I don't get much underwear here. Don't worry you look cute. Not bad considering you just did three guys," he grinned at the obviously upset and dishevelled teenager. "But I tell you what, take this on the house." He handed her a small white box. "You need to take one today and one tonight, make sure you don't get pregnant babe."

Kerina wanted to complain or protest, but looking into his flat grey eyes she realised she was lucky he gave her this skirt and blouse. Turning away, Kerina walked quickly to the front door, pulling the door open she walked out with out a word. Jack followed her quietly watching her bare feet pad on the dirty floor.

12