All Comments on 'Kerina's College Humiliation Pt. 18'

by Kerina_Smith

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 14 years ago
Kerina Pt. 18

Love it!!!!! My favorite though my heart goes out to poor Kerina.

KEEP IT GOING!!! What will be her next job?? Maybe toil at the basement of the library where "dirty" books are kept. I suspect her final job will be as the girl who keeps the men hard at porno film studio.

durabritedurabriteover 14 years ago
Beautiful!

There is nothing I love more than logging onto Literotica and seeing a new chapter detailing the exploits of our poor Kerina! And so soon after the last chapter.

Great set-up at Kerina's job - i too can't wait to see where she will be working next. Perhaps at the adult book store where she searched for the source of the condoms?

I would love to see what each of those boys from her therapy group would do to her as well.

Great character, great writing - thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pathetic and one of the worst series

I only come back to your story to see if it gets even more ridiculous and you always manage. Kerina is an intelligent girl and by now surly would have started with getting back at her tormentors and get her life back in track.

One of the worst series I ever read here.

Thanatos_X13Thanatos_X13over 14 years ago
Downhill

Honestly, I liked how this series started, but now it's just annoying. Nothing interesting happens, it's just the same thing again and again. Your ideas are tired and unoriginal, and you just recycle the material over and over. The stories are rushed, you devote no time to any one scene in particular but jump from one to the next, which makes it even more boring. Not only is this story lacking in creativity and originality, but you don't even treat the subject material with any care for details. it's a cheap, rush job, and it shows. Either come up with something new, or kill this thing cuz you're just beating a dead horse now.

streetzerostreetzeroover 14 years ago
Fantastic

The more she tries to get out, the more they pull her back in. This is a great addition, and I can't wait what Kerina is forced to descend to next.:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Awesome...19?

I really love this story, and I literally check once a day in hope of Pt. 19, is it coming out anytime soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It gets me dripping wet..

Do i need to say anything more..i've fingered my pussy and rubbed my clit..with every single exploit of kerina

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great!

Love it!!! Looking forward to the next part. My panties get soaked now just from seeing that a new post is up ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Bro...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous