Kerina's College Humiliation Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, I don't like to ask but Mark said you might have a costume for me?" Kerina asked hopefully.

"Oh yeah, right. We have something special, come up here."

Kerina nervously followed him up the stairs and almost ran away when he beckoned her into a room. But hse saw past him to a bed where lay a princess gown, shoes and tiara.

"Mark said you like Princess Aurora and that you are pretty like her, so he wanted you to wear this.

Kerina couldn't help smiling, and felt more comfortable as Phil left the room closing the door behind him so she could change in privacy.

Kerina slipped off her clothes and pulled on the smooth emerald gown, she smiled at the matching set of bra and panties that suited the sheer gown and slipped on the clear high heels. Lastly she slipped the tiara into her long blonde hair. Kerina looked in the small mirror on the wall and grinned to herself. She did like Princess Aurora ever since she was a girl.

Piling her clothes up on a bedside table Kerina stepped out of the room, feeling quite good about herself. This lasted only a few seconds.

There in front of her, apparently as surprised about her being there as she was about him being there, was Jeff, one of the 10 boys Elle had been getting to help her with Kerina.

"Oh shit," Kerina swore and went to walk by, but Jeff quickly recovered.

"Hi there Kerina, what are you doing here? Hey, hey don't walk off."

"I am just here with a friend. Or I will be when he gets here," Kerina replied coldly.

"Oh well, me and Ben are here," he said watching Kerina go pale as she remembers the boy who seemed happiest when gang bang was read out as a way to help her, "we can hang out with you."

"Uh well I don't know..."

"Hey, oh shit is that Kerina, you look great," Ben's voice came from behind her.

Kerina turned to see him leering at her. "Uh look guys, please...just leave me alone ok?"

Don't be so rude Kerina, We just want to chat. Just come into this room here with us," Ben said opening another door looking up and down the empty hall quickly.

"No way, I am not going in there with you guys."

"Really, well we have nothing to do then. I guess we just have to chat with your friend when he arrives. Maybe we can talk about your sessions with Elle."

"N-no, no...ok I will come in, just for a minute okay?"

"Okay, that's fine thanks Kerina," Ben opens the door and lets Kerina step by, followed by Jeff, then he let the door swing shut. As the door closed, Kerina looked around the small room, only furnished with a bed, a chest of drawers and a side table, "You know what we want Kerina, just let's get this over with."

"Guys, please, can we not do this here. Please I am waiting for another guy."

"Well, he isn't here and we are. And you look sexy in that dress. We need to fuck you Kerina."

Blushing, Kerina walked to the bed. Hopefully this would be fast at least. Jeff quickly had his pants down and he pushed Kerina to her knees. He poked his cock at her mouth and she knelt there and started to suck on it.

"Do it properly Kerina, suck it better," Jeff snapped at her. Kerina renewed her efforts, sucking harder, taking his cock in deeper, her head bobbing up and down on his cock. She felt Ben pulling at her dress. He hiked it up and she felt him tugging at her panties as she squatted there sucking Jeff's cock.

"This is no good," complained Ben, and Kerina felt her head pulled of Jeff's cock and pulled up onto the bed. Her panties were pulled off roughly as Jeff moved up by her head to get the rest of his blow job. Ben pushed her legs apart, her elegant gown hiked up around her slim waist now. He thrust between he legs with his cock and started fucking her fast.

The door opened and Kerina heard some more voices, "hey hey Ben, what the hell is going on?"

"It's that friend of Marks, she is really cool."

"Wow, I want a turn."

"Yeah you can after me."

Kerina tried to protest but her mouth was stuffed full and she had been on her fucking her. Soon cum was spurting down her neck and then Ben blew his load inside her. The new guy pulled Kerina off the bed and pushed his cock at her mouth, Kerina took it in hoping to finish all this.

Ben tugged at the top of her dress and pulled it down off her breasts and tugged her bra off so her tits hung out. She was pulled up onto the bed, her hair getting dragged at painfully as the door opened and tow more guys came in.

"Hey Bob, Reece, she is so up for it."

"Fucking awesome man,"

Kerina felt a new cock pushed in between her legs and more urgent fucking as another guy had a turn at her. Another cock was pushed into her face and soon she was gobbling another cock. Just before he came though, he pulled out and spurt cum globs all over her face.

Kerina lay there as they took turns at her, jeering at her, calling her fuck princess more cum splattering on her, filling her mouth and pussy.

"What the heck is going on here....guys?? Kerina??"

Kerina sat up horrified as she recognised Marks voice.

"Mark..." she started not knowing what to say.

"You, you, you bitch. You act so nice to me, but I get here and you are giving half the guys here a gangbang. You bitch!" he shouted almost crying.

Mark walked over, grabbed her arm and marched her out and down the stairs. He walked he roughly to the front door and pushed her out.

"Get out, I never want to see you again," and he slammed the door in her tear filled face.

Kerina scurried away again, humiliated and helpless...

The next morning she got a letter from the Dean. On advice from the College Counsellor, due to Kerina's non co-operation, her scholarship was cancelled. If she wanted to continue her studies she would have to pay for it....

To be continued

12