Killing Daddy Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a rush to the small stack of fliers she left on a nearby table as she sauntered out of the small saloon, a fight breaking out when two of the patrons didn't get a flier.

"Money in the bank!" she said as the door closed behind her.

Maria had to go a little further to make her point with an upscale hotel counter man, a young, handsome Hispanic.

"So why should I promote you over any other ladies?" he asked after he figured out what kind of entertainment Maria was selling.

"Because we like our work, we're the best." She said sensuously, opening her coat enough for him to get a good look at her perfect breasts.

"Just how much do you like your work, Chica?" he asked hopefully.

"Enough to give you a sample, Home Boy, but you have to make a promise to send me some customers," she said, stroking his face lightly from across the desk. "Let me back behind the counter and we can play..."

"Not here, too many cameras. Can you come back in an hour? I'll be on break then and I know a place we can go and be alone. Just wave to me from inside the first set of doors and I'll come and meet you." Carlos was breathing heavily now in anticipation. He knew that the next hour would take forever, but he had a feeling it would be worth it.

Maria spent the next hour chatting up a headwaiter at a restaurant bar that used to be all the rage in town but which had come on to harder times lately. "There might be a possibility here," she thought, making a mental note to return later.

Carlos was watching the door intently when Maria returned, opened the outer door and waved to the red-faced young man. She grinned to herself when she saw Carlos slap the hand of his relief, knowing that the two had been talking about her. They tried to hide the action from her, but it was unmistakable. "It may mean another "sample", she thought, but also noticed that both of the young men looked rather handsome in their blazers. "Might be worth the effort," she said with a grin as Carlos came through the door. "Where to, Carlos?" she asked, taking his hand and moving close to his warm body as if they were old lovers.

"This way," he said directing her to a side door of the hotel which he unlocked with a key he had on a hidden chain. He led her down a short flight of stairs and into a small, sparsely furnished but clean room. "This is a room for employees who work too many hours, or get to feeling bad, or whatever," he explained. "Sometimes we bring our girlfriends here."

"Is that what you told your friend? That I was your girlfriend? Or did you tell him I was a whore?" Maria was very close to him, whispering, as she eased off her coat and began unfastening her lace blouse. "Did you tell him I was a whore that was going to fuck you for free? Hmm?"

"I, I didn't tell him anything," he stammered, feeling ashamed at what he had said to his relief.

"Of course you didn't, you handsome bastard," she said with a smile, "as long as you tell him how good I am when I'm done with you."

Maria was almost naked now as she took his hands and placed them on her skirt. "You do it. Take it off of me," she urged. "Look at me. No track marks, no nasty sores."

"You're beautiful," he whispered bending low to remove the short skirt. As he knelt she drew his head between her thighs, legs spread wide for him, letting him feel the heat from her hard body, spreading the soft lips of her vagina with her finger tips.

"I love it when a man puts his tongue in there," she cooed softly, "it makes me do crazy things to him. Has a woman ever swallowed your whole cock until you climaxed?"

"I don't eat pussy," he shot back, "it's nasty."

"A real man knows how to make love to a woman. I thought you were one,.. my mistake. A real macho man would know that good sex is more than just jamming a hard dick into a woman's vagina until he climaxes. If he keeps his woman happy she keeps coming back for more, and more."

Carlos hadn't stood up yet, Maria's hands on his shoulder and the back of his head kept him in place, and since he hadn't struggled with her she figured she still had a chance of getting him to eat her. Jutting her hips out toward him, she tried to persuade him further.

"Try it. If you don't like me, quit. It's not like I could force you to do it, a big strong man like you, but I know you want to make Maria happy. When Maria's happy, Carlos is very happy."

All the while she had been easing her hips closer to his face, while gently pulling on his head. He could smell the sweet musky scent of her, breathed it in. The smell of her triggered desire in him that overshadowed his distaste of the act. Grasping the twin globes of her round bottom, he brought her the final inches closer to his face, extended his tongue and touched the inner lips of her cunt with the tip. Maria drew in her breath with a little cry of delight, showing more emotion than she actually felt. This was a selling job after all. Carlos was hooked quickly. The more emotion she showed, the bolder he became. She directed him, taught him how and where to touch her to give her the most pleasure. Soon her entire cunt was in his mouth as he drove his tongue into her like a short cock, teasing the clitoris, licking the walls of her cunt like a professional. Now her cries of pleasure were real, her juices trickling freely down his throat as he sucked at her warm cunt. He eased her to the bed and laid her down on it, returning immediately to the warm prize between her legs. Eagerly she grasped his head, stroking his longish hair, encouraging him with louder moans and gasps, thrusting her hips. She was becoming the wild woman she had promised him she would be. Drawing herself up onto her elbows, Maria was startled to see another man in the room, the man who had relieved Carlos at the front desk. He stood leering at the couple, his pants around his knees, fat cock in his hands, stroking it to rock hardness. "I want some too, bitch," he said menacingly, "I know who you are. You're one of Daddy Blue's street whores, I've seen you around. Trying to get with the uptown trade, eh? Well, you've got to pay your dues if you want to move uptown, bitch." Then he stripped off his pants completely.

"This is private, Joe," said Carlos, "somebody has to be at the desk. You said you'd cover me."

"Bob's covering me while I find you," returned Joe with a sneer. "I think you need to get back to the desk while I finish your job here."

Carlos had begun to protest when Joe's huge right hand landed on the side of his head, knocking the young man to the floor. Roughly, Joe dragged the semi-conscious Carlos to the door, and threw him out. "Get your ass back to work and keep your mouth shut or you'll be back in Guatemala by tomorrow." Then he bolted the door from the inside. Fear gripped Maria as the interloper turned to face her with an evil smile on his face.

"It doesn't have to be this way," she said boldly, "we could have worked out something fun with the three of us."

"I don't do seconds with no Mexican," he spat, grabbing her hair in a big fist, pulling her head roughly into his crotch, "open up and suck it, bitch. Suck it and swallow."

Maria had been with mean guys before on the street and had handled them, but this man truly scared her, and worse yet, he could see the fear in her eyes and he liked it, and she knew he liked it. If she could only please him in whatever perverted way he wanted she might just get out of this alive, so she opened her soft mouth wide and took him into her.

"Hope you took a deep breath, bitch," he rasped, tangling his big hands in her hair, pulling her beautiful head roughly into his hips and drove his cock deep into her throat, "this could take some time. Don't do anything stupid, bitch, it won't make me happy if you do."

There was no gentleness about him as he fucked her tender mouth with short strokes, not allowing her to breath. He hardly moved his hips at all, merely jerking her head in and out by her hair, his sweaty balls slapping off of her chin. She sucked him hard, trying to make him cum as quickly as possible, using every trick she knew. Maria was beginning to run out of air quickly, fear eating up the oxygen in her system. She knew she must stay conscious long enough for him to climax or he might just kill her, but the red cloud behind her eyes was getting brighter and her lungs were burning from lack of air, she knew she was about to pass out. Miraculously, he shoved her head away from him long enough for her to gasp and choke a breath or two. She was about to begin begging him to let her breath for a while when he shoved the hard fat cock back into her mouth, and jammed it as deep into her throat as it would go. This time his hips moved, ramming harder and harder into her pretty head with those evil tiny strokes, while holding her head firmly in his two strong hands. Again she began to run out of air, lungs burning, but this time he wasn't going to let her breath, he was going to climax, and nothing would stop it from happening. He dragged her to the bed by her hair, and sat on her chest, pinning her arms down to keep her from hitting him, and to keep her from struggling, still ramming his fat cock down her tender throat. Just as she was about to black out she could feel him stiffen, could hear his primal roar in the distance as he began to climax, could feel the thick sperm load shoot down her throat. Maybe he would let her breath now she thought hopefully.

"Suck it all!" he yelled into her ear, "Suck it dry, you fucking whore!"

The world was going black, she could barely hear his voice, she did what she thought she had to do to stay alive. She bit him. It was the wrong thing to do. Very wrong.

Roaring loudly in pain, he screamed at her, "I told you not to do anything stupid!" and twisted her head sharply, breaking her beautiful neck. "I told you it wouldn't make me happy." Still he fucked her mouth, shooting the rest of his foul load into her now lifeless throat, leaving it there until his cock became soft. Now he was happy.

"Fucking whore wasn't too bad," he spat, digging a quarter out of his pants pocket, stuffing it into her throat.

"Maria is dead," said Barbie simply, tears welling up in her eyes, "they found her last night. Someone broke her neck and threw her into a dumpster like common trash. They found a quarter in her throat." The rest of the women began crying now, knowing that it could have been any one of them, and because they all loved the pretty Hispanic girl.

"We need to find that someone and make him understand that things like that just aren't right...then kill him." said Granger quietly. "Where did she say she was going before she was killed?"

"Up to fifty first street," replied Barbie, "maybe we can trace her. Find out who saw her last. We have those pictures from the web site we can use, maybe someone can remember seeing her. We can't all go together, and it's too dangerous to go alone. We should go in pairs."

"I suggest you take whatever protection you may have," said Granger solemnly. "I don't care what. Do what ever you must to stay alive, and safe."

Two hours later Honey and Holly found themselves in front of the hotel, Carlos again behind the desk, looking surprised and very nervous as he watched the two beautiful blondes approach the counter.

"I think we've hit pay dirt," whispered Holly as she bent down to adjust a stocking, showing a long expanse of leg. "I don't think he did it, but I bet he knows who did. Follow my lead, Honey"

Not having any better ideas, Honey agreed to follow the lead of the savvy little teenager.

"Hi there," said Holly brightly. "An associate of ours was here last evening, said she spoke to a Carlos. She said that he and another guy showed her a very good time for a while. Said we should look him up."

"I'm Carlos," he said completely forgetting the name tag prominently displayed on his blazer, "but I don't know what you're talking about." He was sweating visibly now. There was something not quite right about this, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it.

"She said the other guy was kind of rough," continued Holly in a low voice, ignoring his protests, "but my friend here likes it kind of rough. She's weird. So, how about it?"

"Do you work for the same people?" he asked.

"Oh hell no!" exclaimed Holly, quite shocked by the question. "She part times as a hooker. Sends the money back home to support her uncle. The guy raised her, you know, and she does what ever it takes to help out. Sometimes, if she finds someone she really likes, she'll tell us about them so we can get lucky too. Sounds weird, but that's just the way she is. My friend and I work for the brokerage house a few blocks away."

"You don't look old enough to work for a brokerage house," he said, still not convinced by her story.

"You flirt! Thank you, but everybody says that. I'm actually twenty two. I just hope I still get these compliments when I'm forty. Look, if you don't want to have sex with us, just say so and we'll go away. It's just that Maria said you were very good, and, well..."

"Wait here, and I'll go talk to my buddy," replied Carlos. The thought of giving up hot sex with these two beauties drove the fear, and worse, the caution, from his mind. Still, a little nagging doubt remained. He pushed it away when he caught sight of the platinum blond as she adjusted her tiny skirt. She had the most perfect legs he had ever seen. He hoped Joe was up to doing a double with these two. Hoped Bob was willing to cover for the two of them again. He might have to offer a few dollars to the guy this time. It would be worth it.

The leering Joe emerged first, a mean confidence on his face as he approached the girls. Holly noticed that he seemed to be walking funny, as though favoring a particular part of his body. Maybe Maria had gotten in a good hit before he killed her.

"The Mexican kid says one of you likes it rough. Let's play."

Linking her arm with his, Holly kept the shivering Carlos between herself and Joe as he roughly grabbed Honey and the four of them headed to the little break room.

Inside, the girls began to remove their coats, slowly, moving for position.

"Come on guys," said Honey, "We can't do this with our clothes on. You get naked first and then you can strip us."

"That ain't the way I play," said Joe menacingly, grabbing a hand full of Honey's hair. "You wanted it rough, this is how we play rough." Joe forced Honey to her knees, releasing her hair, and began pulling off his uniform trousers. "You suck 'till I come, bitch." Both girls stiffened for the action they were sure was to come. As soon as the man's cock came into view, Honey knew they had the right man. Red teeth marks could still be seen at the base of it. At least Maria had gotten some revenge. "Time to suck the bone, sweet cheeks," he said.

Both of Honey's hands shot toward the man's face, a tiny canister of pepper spray hidden in each one, both spraying into the eyes of the murderer.

"I think it's time to die, you murdering rat bastard," she said sweetly, springing to her feet, kicking him hard directly behind his balls, as Holly sprayed the eyes of the hapless Carlos. "You don't need to know what's going on," she told him by way of explanation, pushing him into a corner to suffer in peace. "Keep your eyes shut." She then grabbed one of her shoes, a four inch high heel, and in a lightning move, drove the heel deep into the back of Joe's skull, while screaming at him, "Maria was our friend!" She wrenched the shoe from the man's head as he fell to the floor, took aim, and buried it again into the top of the skull, releasing all of the hate and frustration of her young years into the blow. Bits of brain, and a lot of blood covered the floor as the two women watched the murderer die. From inside a coat pocket, Holly extracted a rather large dildo brought from the house, pried open the dead man's mouth and jammed deep it into the lifeless throat.

They had almost forgotten Carlos as they turned to leave. Holly looked into the corner where she had pushed him, seeing that his face was hidden. He had done what he was told. "We need to get him out of here," said Honey, "Get me that pillow slip."

"Keep your eyes closed," commanded Honey, "it's for your own good, believe me. We'll get you out of here." They put the pillow slip over his head and guided him out the door

"Please don't kill me!" he whined, "I didn't do anything, oh, please!"

"We have no idea what you're talking about, Sweety," soothed Holly, we just had some hot sex with your friend, but decided that you shouldn't see any naked bodies. Might not be good for your young eyes. He's asleep now and we don't want to disturb him, do we? Don't you just hate it when guys nap after sex? Takes all the tenderness out of it. Let's tiptoe, I think I hear him starting to snore. I hate that too, don't you?"

"I sure do," replied Honey, "Give us the key to this room, we may want to tidy up a bit before anyone else uses it. We promise to return the key when it's not quite so messy."

By morning, the room was sanitized with bleach and enough chemicals to qualify for an EPA grant. Revenge had been extracted from the guilty. Later that evening Lana took the still trembling Carlos to another hotel and "comforted" him for several hours. He was told that the comforting could continue for some time, so long as his memory was confined to what he actually saw, and not what he thought may have happened. Carlos hung around town for a couple of weeks, but decided to return to Guatemala for an extended vacation at Honey's urging.

Several weeks later the police decided to put the disappearance of Joe to rest, figuring that the known drug addict had finally just left town.

"So, do we go back into business now or what?" asked Anastasia late one evening. No one had felt much like hitting the streets, or hotels, or anything else. They were afraid. Not of the police, but of guys like Joe. "Do we have enough cash in the safe to keep us going for a while longer?"

"I'm afraid we're about out of cash, ladies," replied the Baron, "but there's no way I'm going to force you back to work. As far as I'm concerned, we can end this thing now, split the remains of the estate, so to speak, and go our separate ways. It's up to you. In fact, I'll leave the room while you discuss it." He stood up to leave.

"You may as well sit back down, your Grace," said Barbie, who had taken to calling him that, "there's really nothing to discuss as I see it. We're prostitutes plain and simple, and over all we like our jobs, am I right girls?" Her question was met with general but low keyed agreement. "Like we said before, this is what we do. So, I think we should go back to work. Maybe we could do doubles for a while." Heads nodded.

"Doubles?"

"Doubles, your Grace," instructed Anastasia, "is two girls taking on two guys at the same time. Usually safer that way, and it can be a lot of fun with the right clients."

"We've had a few requests for it since the fliers went out. It may be time to meet the public again. Besides, I'm starting to get very horney," said Holly.

"Now that sounds like a problem you should be taking up with management," said Honey, smiling for the first time in many days. "And you know, we haven't had any quality control meetings for a long time either. We could be loosing our edge."

"Da!" agreed Anastasia, "If we sit around here feeling afraid all the time, we do no good for ourselves or our clients. Quality Control meeting, then off to work again!"

The Baron von Granger had no time to protest before clothing began to pile up in the center of the room, and soft hands began pawing his willing body. The fear of the past weeks evaporating with the rising heat of passion.

The hotel room was as fancy as either Anastasia or Honey could remember ever seeing. The two men facing them were young, handsome, and well dressed. Hardly the types to rent the services of ladies of the evening. Their appointments had come by letter, and duly checked out. They were in town for a convention, no wives, well to do, no arrest records. Down payments in advance, the remainder payable to the ladies prior to services rendered.

123456...9