Killing Daddy Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you were going to beat me. I was so afraid you were very angry with me."

"Angry with you, no. Angry with myself for not doing anything about my feelings for you. And beat you? I could never beat any of you, I love you all too much. It's like having five wives in a way. Anyway, it may be a little early to propose to you, but in case anyone asks, I am completely in love with you."

Again, she threw her arms around him and kissed him hard, stroking his head lovingly, pressing her hips into his, making him know how much she wanted him. He felt her urgency, and responded to it, pulling her hips close to him. Her teddy rose off of her hips, his hands grasping the naked mounds of her round bottom, kneading them gently. Pressed together, Anastasia struggled to remove his shirt, and unfasten his pants. Kneeling before him, finally untangling herself from his arms, she succeeded in removing the offending garment, his hard cock springing free at her face. Grasping the waving member in her two hands, she guided it gently into her hungry mouth, sucking hard at the bulbous head, stroking it's length with her hands as she fed more and more of it between her lips. He smoothed her hair, stroking her head as it bobbed in front of him. She needed him, wanted him to know how much she had wanted for this to happen between them. Wanted him to know how much she loved him and was willing to do anything to show it. Suddenly she released her oral hold of him and climbed onto the nearly empty desk. Laying on her back with her head tilted, she redirected his pole back to her mouth. From behind the desk he entered her mouth, and began fucking her beautiful head, hard, and deep the way he knew she liked it. With long slow strokes he filled her throat with his meat while she pulled at his ass cheeks, her nails raking him, urging him to go faster and deeper. The consummate whore, she still loved her profession.

Untying the lace teddy, Granger began kneading the twin mounds of her breasts, feeling the nipples harden beneath his hands. Tracing her body downwards, his fingers finally outlined the lips of her overheated vagina, spreading open the moist treasure he gently touched the hard bud of her clitoris. Her hips thrust to meet his touch, and he began to gently tease the engorged center of her lust as she moaned. Faster his hips pistoned into her, and still she pulled at his buttocks forcing him deeper into her throat, locking her hands together behind him, taking him all. Suddenly, he scooped her ass off of the desk, arched his back and flung her legs over his shoulders, burying his tongue deep into her soaking wet cunt, mouth covering her mound in the most intimate of kisses, sucking the sweet juices from her. Licking the walls of her vagina, he could smell the strong musk of her, feel the throbbing of her cunt as he drank at her fountain of lust. Still she continued to suck his giant cock, hardly missing a stroke. Only when his tongue buried itself in her hot box did she pause long enough for a breath and a squeal of delight. Shaking her head back and forth, her hair gently sweeping the floor, she sucked the big cock like a crazed woman, loving the feel of it driving deep into her tender throat, the hairs of his ball sack tickling her nose as he shoved his meat into her. Almost without warning he stiffened and she could feel his pole expand as he began to climax, spewing his cum deep into her sucking mouth. Wave after wave of the sticky solution shot into her hungry mouth until she could no longer contain it, and so she swallowed, and again and once again, taking all of his offering as he thrust his hips at her, holding her head still with one hand. A tiny stream of his cum escaped her sucking mouth, and ran down her face, dripping into her hair. Satisfied that she had made him happy with her mouth, Anastasia began to climax now, squeezing his head with her legs, pulling his tongue deeper into her mound, as her cunt quivered. His cock slid from her mouth, limp, spent. Her soaking vagina oozing sweet juices as her throbbing climaxes shuddered throughout her body.

"If you marry me," she whispered later, "that will have been the worst blow job you will ever have. I promise."

"You have cum in your hair, Ana'," said Honey, a smile on her face. "Not much of a beating I see."

"He loves me."

"Of course he does, you just gave him the blow job of his life from the looks of it. What man wouldn't love you after that?"

"He said he loved me before the blow job."

"Oh shit," said Honey again, "It's got to be for real then."

A month later, Anastasia was still seeing clients, and nothing more was said about the feelings Granger and she had for each other, but Honey could see the look on his face when some client or other asked for her in particular.

"What's going on with The Baron and Anastasia?" asked Holly one night as she and Barbie prepared for an evening with a couple of steady customers.

"Don't ask little girl," replied Barbie, playing the motherly type, "you don't really want to know." Barbie knew how the young teen felt about him, saw him as a father that provided the security she needed. To find out that he might not be there for her would devastate her.

"Son of a fuckin' bitch, they're in love aren't they?" she spat.

"I didn't say that," Barbie soothed.

"You didn't have to, we all know it anyway, you can tell it in his eyes every time she comes into the room. And you know what? It couldn't have happened to a better couple. They're perfect for each other. But before that Russian whore gets her claws into him for good, I'm going to give him the fantasy fuck of his life!"

"When do you plan to do that?"

"Tonight. Tell Jimmy I'm going to be late. Very late. Tell him he can have me for free. That is if you're willing to take them both on for a while."

Barbie considered that for a few seconds. Two trusted customers, both approaching middle-age, but in good shape, and well off. "No problem, just go easy on the Baron," she smiled. Barbie caught a cab to a hotel a few minutes away and knocked on the door assigned to the clients.

"Where's your sister?" asked Tom. "We asked for you and Holly."

"Holly has some homework to finish up," said Barbie, slowly removing her coat, revealing a tiny black dress that clung like paint to her lithe body. "She has a test in the morning and if she doesn't pass the teacher says she'll flunk her sophomore year, so she asked me to take care of you both for a while." She removed the big hat she wore letting her waist length blonde hair fall free. "Will that be a problem, gentlemen?"

"I don't think so," said Tom in a voice that cracked a little as he watched her nipples harden beneath her dress.

"Of course there will be a proper reduction in the entertainment charge as well," she added, unfastening the buttons on his shirt, while Jimmy ran his hands up her waist, raising her skirt.

"Would you like me to pour us a drink, Barbie?"

"Sure Jimmy, just not too strong. You know how I like 'em."

Jimmy went to the tiny bar and began mixing drinks for all of them while Barbie continued to undress Tom, licking his chest, gently sucking a nipple while her hands expertly unfastened his pants, fondling his member to rock hardness.

"Drinks are up," announced Jimmy, who had saved her the trouble of undressing him, and joined the couple totally naked.

"I could use one," said Barbie brightly, taking the offered tumbler, "but it needs to be stirred correctly." Lowering the plastic tumbler, she grasped Jimmy's rapidly hardening cock and dipped it into her drink, sloshing the liquor slowly. "That's better," she said and drank the highball in two gulps before bending at the waist, legs spread, and sucking the now hard penis into her mouth.

Not one to miss a cue, Tom took up a position behind her and slowly fed his long thin cock into her warm cunt. "And that's better yet!" she sighed between deep strokes of the fat pole in her mouth. Swaying back and forth, Barbie set up a rhythm between the two men that she allowed to continue for only a few minutes. Always one to give the customer his money's worth, she pushed them away when she could feel them getting too close to a climax. "Getting too hot in here for all this clothing," she said, easing the tiny dress down her endless legs, stepping gracefully out of it before kicking it onto a chair. Reaching into her tiny purse, she retrieved a tiny package which she opened deftly, removing a bright blue condom. "Now, which one of you would like to shove a blue coated cock into my ass?" she asked, placing the circle up to her lips. "How about you, Tom?" she asked as she got down on her knees in front of him.

"Hell yah!" he said enthusiastically, pushing his cock gently into the center of the latex. Fascinated, the two men watched as Barbie rolled the condom onto his rigid cock with her mouth and tongue, and then began to suck him, coating the rubber with a thick layer of saliva.

"On your back big boy," she said, pulling Jimmy's cock. Obediently, he laid onto the big bed, his rigid pole waving like a flag staff. Crawling on top of him, she squatted over his hips and lowered her warm gash over his waiting meat. "Oh, that's nice," she said easing herself onto him, enjoying the feeling of his hardness sliding deep into her body. Slowly she raised herself up again, as he grasped her big breasts gently in his hands, lifting the firm globes, feeling the nipples harden into his palms. Leaning forward she presented her beautifully inviting ass to Tom's gaze. "Come on, Tommy, join the fun," she said huskily. Eagerly he joined the couple on the bed, taking up a position behind Barbie, his cock in one hand. Settling down onto Jimmy's rigid pole, she waited eagerly for Tom, as she spread her pert ass cheeks wide. Gently at first, he nudged at the tight hole as she relaxed the muscle as much as she could. Barbie leaned forward a little further as she felt him push more firmly, relaxing completely now as the head of the wet, invading cock entered her tender anus, she began squeezing him with a wonderful pressure. "Very nice indeed," she moaned as the long thin pole drove relentlessly into her rectum until she could feel his hips touch her firm bottom.

Raising off of Jimmy's penis, she gave both men room to do the work, letting them fuck her relentlessly while she bounced to their movements, gaining all of the pleasure. Harder and harder they drove into her, jamming their rigid members ever deeper into her tender cock hungry body. They couldn't know how much she enjoyed their efforts. The harder they fucked her the more she wanted, she began fucking them back, ramming her ass in time with their strokes. Within a few short minutes she had begun to climax, grinding her ass into them, clutching at the bed sheets, as she tossed her pretty head, the long blonde hair like lace over her smooth back. Grabbing her thighs, Tom began ramming her tender ass hard, driving deep into her tight body, on the verge of climax himself. Jimmy began to breath very hard, his cock beating a tattoo on her cervix, and grinding into her clit with every powerful stroke. Barbie hoped they would both cum together, could almost feel their hot loads exploding into her. She could hear both men grunting like animals as they approached their climaxes, when suddenly they both pulled out of her and Tom quickly rolled her onto the bed on her back. She knew what was coming, and obediently positioned herself between them, and expertly removed the blue condom from Jimmy's swollen cock just in time. As if on cue, both men began to climax, their creamy, sticky cum shooting into her mouth as she stroked the twin poles, squeezing every last drop of their load from their bodies. Quickly, her mouth filled to overflowing with their semen, and she stirred it with her tongue, watching their faces as she swallowed, scraping the drops from her cheek and feeding them into her hungry mouth with a red tipped finger. Lovingly, she kissed each cock head, giving each a suck and a lick before releasing them. "You guys are the best," she said convincingly, a few minutes later, "I always look forward to serving you two."

"It doesn't look like Holly is going to show up, does it?" said Jimmy in a very disappointed voice.

"You really like her, don't you," asked Barbie.

"Yea, I do," he replied, "she's ..."

"Young," finished Barbie, with a knowing look, "and full of life, and cute as hell, and really loves her work. And that's why we love her too. You see, you're not the only one in love with Holly."

Jimmy blushed, much to Barbie's delight. She knew he was in love with the pert little green eyed blonde, most of her customers were at one time or another. But Jimmy wanted to take her away from this life and make her his own. He also knew it would never happen.

The house was empty for the first time in a long while. It gave Holly the opportunity she was looking for. She showered, shaved everything including her pert little mound, walked into a cloud of her very best and most expensive perfume, and arranged her hair expertly. For the first time in a long time, she looked and even felt seventeen again, only now she was going to seduce her daddy. Just like she did when she was fourteen and her mother caught her with her stepfather's cock shoved deep in her tiny mouth, sucking for all she was worth, making him love her the way he loved her mother. It was the last time she had seen either one of them, the day her mother had called her a filthy whore, had thrown her out onto the street and told her to never come back, ever. Like it had been her fault. He had taken her virginity months earlier, told her he loved her even more than he loved her mother, and always would if she would make love with him when her mother was gone. So that whenever her mother left the house, she would go to him, seduce him, insure his love until the next time.

Sitting demurely on the big sofa in the living room, a book in her lap, she waited for Granger to return from his rounds, making sure his girls were all right. He never actually watched them "at work" but he did have his ways of checking up on them to make sure they weren't being abused. It was one more thing he did that made them respect him so much. Daddy Blue didn't give two shits if they were hurt as long as the money came in. He had been too stupid to realize that an injured girl wasn't going to make him as much.

Granger unlocked the front door, took off the bomber jacket he liked to wear, flinging it over a chair and noticed the light on in the living room. No one was supposed to be here. He silently pulled the small automatic from the belt holster, and crept into the room.

"Hi daddy," came the sweet little-girl voice from the sofa, "Please don't shoot your little girl."

Her hair flowed over her shoulders in long thick blonde waves, partially hiding the white lace blouse, a tiny black bra barely visible underneath. Barely clinging to her hips was a white leather miniskirt. White thigh high hose and calf high boots covered her perfect legs.

"I thought you were going to be with Barbie tonight," he said suspiciously, tossing the gun onto a table.

"I had some homework to take care of," she said, indicating the book she had laid aside. Slowly she got up from the sofa and began strutting toward him. There was that voice again, the tiny little girl one that no man could resist.

"I'm in such deep fucking trouble," he thought he said to himself.

"Yes you are," she replied, and he realized he had spoken out loud. "I want you, daddy, I want you to realize what you're giving up by not being in love with me."

"Ah, but that's where you're wrong, little lady. You see, I am in love with you. The problem with this job for me is that I'm in love with all of you. Deeply in love with you all."

"But you're going to marry Anastasia."

"Maybe. Certainly thinking about it."

"Adopt me when you do?" she asked.

"Believe it or not, I've thought about that too."

"But you're going to fuck me first, aren't you?" she asked, untying the filmy blouse, letting it fall to the floor at his feet, her nipples peeking over the top of the black half bra.

"It certainly looks that way," he replied, taking her trembling body in his arms, lowering his head to hers and kissing her warm lips. Her tongue searched his open mouth, sucked his tongue, while her hands fumbled expertly with his pants. He unfastened her tiny bra freeing her taut breasts.

"Why do you even bother with a bra?" he asked

"Because it's sexy," she cooed. "I know what makes a man hot, daddy. Very sexy little girls. It gets me what I want. And right now, I want to fuck." Her hand dove into his open pants and began to stroke his already hard cock. "I want this so very bad," she whispered into his ear. "I want you to fuck your little girl, daddy. Eat me, then fuck me hard, in every hole. Fuck me till I scream, and then fuck me again."

He bent down and lifted her on to his shoulders, her legs around his neck, pushed her ass high and shoved his tongue into her soaking wet cunt. She screamed as a finger found it's way into her already lubricated rectum. His teeth grazed her clit as he sucked at her mound, his tongue darting in and around the soft folds of her alluring hole, while she squirmed in ecstasy, tugging at his hair, pulling his head closer to her thighs. As his tongue danced around her clit, he could feel the throbbing of her muscles as she began to climax. The fantasy of what she was planning had excited her more than she had thought and she was closer to a climax than she realized even before he had come into the house. His expert tongue work drove her over the top much sooner than she expected. If she was climaxing this soon, this was going to be the fuck of a lifetime for her. She climaxed again at the thought.

He lifted her down once again as though she weighed nothing, sitting her on the back of the sofa and aimed his huge cock at her tiny hairless cunt. She obediently spread her legs wide, throwing her arms around his neck as he entered her.

'Oh yes, daddy," she moaned, "please fuck me with your big cock, fuck me very hard." Then in a barely audible whisper he heard her say, "Please tell me you love me, please."

"I do love you, Holly, and always will," he promised as he sank his hard cock deep into her squirming body. Immediately, she locked her ankles together around his back pulling him close, not letting him pump into her, but holding him inside her, throbbing. She held him close, kissing his face, sucking hard on his tongue, bouncing on his cock, milking it with powerful muscle contractions. Again his finger found her little hole and entered it, pulled out, and entered her again, finger fucking her tiny ass hole. "Deeper!" she demanded, " Put it in deeper, it feels so good." As she bounced on his cock, he pushed the finger further into her.

"Oh yes!" she squealed, "Fuck me hard, I'm going to cum again! Oh please, just a little more, a little more, daddy, I'm so close! Yes!" Holly's entire body began to tremble, her arms tightened around his neck, her legs around his waist as the waves of pleasure washed over her, engulfed her entire being. Again and again the spasms of climax rushed through her as her body went rigid, the juices from her overheated cunt running freely down his rigid pole, her entire being centered on the huge throbbing cock in her tiny overstreatched cunt and the finger buried in her clenching rectum.

He held her tightly until the spasms ended, all too soon for her liking, she still wanted more from him. She wanted his cum in her body, wanted him to climax like he had never climaxed before, and never would again, even with Anastasia. Wanted him to love her more than he would ever love the Russian woman.

"Let me down, I want to suck you. Then I want you to fuck me in the ass until you cum."

1...456789