Killing Daddy Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll throw a tantrum!"

"Go to your room!" said Anastasia, grinning broadly, "Kids!"

Of course Honey was the first to find out, and it was no surprise to her.

"I told you this would happen," she said to Anastasia later, "This is what happens when you fall in love with your pimp, especially if he is as great a guy as Granger. So, what happens to the rest of us? Have you thought of that, or do we just fend for ourselves now? I figure he's not going to want his wife and daughter fucking strangers anymore."

"Don't worry," Anastasia replied, "we've talked about this. The company stays as it is. He doesn't want me to work anymore, but Holly insists that she wants to. She loves her work too much. She says she was a whore when we met her, and she's going to stay a whore. It's what she is. Granger says he can't argue with the logic, but he hopes to keep her off the streets as much as possible. The girl does bring in the cash though."

"Are you getting married right away?"

"No, we're waiting for Lana and Barbie to get back from vacation first. A girl needs her maids of honor you know. Besides, they'd all be mad if they didn't get to go to the wedding. At least I'd like to think they would."

"Oh, you can bet your ass they would. I was hoping you weren't just going to run off some where for a quickie ceremony. This has to be done right. I can see the reception as a huge drunken orgy with every hooker and pimp in town."

"Now that could be fun," agreed Anastasia with a grin.

"Who is going to throw Granger his bachelor party? I mean, what is he going to do, rent a prostitute for the night? In fact, he doesn't really have any male friends that I know of, he spends all his time with us."

"I hear Heavy Mack has an Asian girl that is just an animal in bed. Maybe we could rent her for the night. The man does like variety. I may have a hard time keeping him for myself.

"I doubt that, Anastasia," assured Honey, "Like he said, once you've had the best..."

And so it was. The ceremony was held in the back yard of the house with a local judge, who also happened to be a special client of Lana's, officiating. The girls were all dressed in very tiny powder blue leather mini-dresses, white thigh high boots and long gloves. Holly played flower girl, and Honey gave away the bride. Granger, still tired, sore, and slightly drunk from his night with Sue Lin, promised his fidelity to the beautiful Russian, thereby making her a citizen. Of course he crossed his fingers, which everyone saw, when the judge asked if he would be faithful only to her. "Her and five others," he thought.

Lana and the judge disappeared right after the ceremony, not joining the reception for almost two hours. "I had to pay the man," she said later, "I just wish he hadn't insisted on keeping my panties. It was worth it though, the old guy has a giant between his legs and it still works."

The reception went according to Honey's prediction. A small stage had been set up for the ceremony and it became the scene of the first dance by the newlyweds. As the dance ended, Anastasia began removing her beautiful dress. To no ones surprise, she wore nothing under it. Pulling her new husband close to her, she began to undress him, kissing his body as she removed his clothing. As he stepped out of his slacks, she grasped his flaccid cock and began stroking it sensuously, flicking it with her tongue until it was hard. Granger took her head in his hands, and as she opened her mouth, slid the now hardened pole between her red lips. A cheer went up from the guests as she took his cock deep into her throat, her head twisting and shaking as he drove the hard meat into her, finally taking it all. Slowly he released her head, pulling out of her mouth. He then took his place behind her as she knelt on all fours and slowly inserted his cock into her throbbing cunt.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please join us in our celebration of love and lust," he exclaimed as his rod disappeared deep into her body, "Everyone grab a willing partner and screw until you're happy." Another cheer arose from the small crowd as clothing began to be flung in every direction and naked and semi-naked bodies began to couple until the crowd became a writhing, moaning mass of flesh.

Holly hiked up her short dress and wriggled underneath her new mom, her lucious mound at the woman's mouth, her own mouth poised at Anastasia's pussy. Roughly she pulled Granger's pistoning cock from the warm cunt and directed it into her own mouth. He hardly missed a beat, driving the well lubricated pole into the little blonde's throat without slowing his thrusts. Anastasia drove her tongue into Holly's hot vagina as her mouth closed over the smooth mound, sucking the juices from it. Not wanting to miss out on the fun, Honey straddled Anastasia's back, spreading open her pussy with her fingers and thrust her hips into Granger's eager mouth. As his tongue slid into the eager cunt, Holly redirected his cock to Anastasia's puckered anus. With a gentle shrug, the head of the swollen pole disappeared into his wife's ass and began to slowly sink deeper and deeper into her sex hungry body while Holly lapped hungrily at the Russian woman's pussy.

Lana and Barbie joined Sue Lin and another of Heavy Mac's stable in a daisy chain orgy with Heavy and some other Players and customers. Screams of lust and climax filled the spring air until all had had their fill of sex and booze, several hours later.

"I declare that this has been the best fucking wedding in the history of our fair city!" exclaimed the judge as his limp cock slid from between the red lips of one of Heavy's best ladies. He then gathered up his clothing, and Lana's panties, and stumbled drunkenly toward his car. "I bid you luck, and a fond farewell!"

"Someone needs to make sure he gets home all right," said Granger.

"I'll go," said Barbie, "if Holly can have the keys to the Bentley and follow me. I think we're the only two totally sober ones here."

"Go," replied Granger, "Tell anyone else that you will be their chauffeur for the ride home. I'd hate to have any of our guests hurt. Be persuasive."

Later that evening the two girls split the twelve hundred dollars they had earned in tips.

Granger took his new bride and Holly to England for their honeymoon, leaving Lana to run the business in their absence. When the three returned from their trip a month later, Granger found that Lana had hired Brandi as a business consultant as well as her position as part time hooker. The two had branched out into the stock market with the proceeds of their earnings and were making more money for the company than even they had thought possible. Brandi's business sense was excellent and her lust for money was exceeded only by her newly found lust for sex. It had become a joke among the girls that when Brandi climaxed it was due to the amount of money she was making, not the sex. She only half denied the charge.

"You seem to have done well without my help," Granger said one evening as they all sat together. "I'm beginning to wonder if you need me any more."

"Of course we do," they all said. "You're our leader. What would we do without you? Besides, where would we go?"

"Now, that is a problem," he said. "This place seems to belong to all of us the way I see it. How about if we sell it and split the proceeds? It's worth a half a million you know."

"How about if we don't change anything?" asked Brandi, to a chorus of agreement from the others. If you leave us you take away all of the fun. We understand that Anastasia and Holly are out of the business..."

"Bullshit!" exclaimed Holly, "The deal was that I stay in the business, no matter what. I like what I do, and I'm not ashamed of that."

"Okay, but if Granger and Anastasia leave the business it's going to cut into profits since someone is going to have to keep the appointments straight and deal with the house and shopping. We need you."

"You've forgotten the most important reason for them to stay," said Honey quietly, "There'll be no one to love us. You may love Anastasia the most, but I know for a fact that there isn't one of us that you aren't in love with, and there isn't a whore in the house that isn't in love with you. It's what keeps us together, keeps us going. Knowing that if anything goes wrong, you'll be there for us to fix it, or at least lend a shoulder to cry on."

"Would anyone like my opinion on the matter?" asked Anastasia.

"Very much so," said Granger.

"Just this; I have no desire to leave this place, or you. You were kind to me when I needed kindness. You are all my sisters and friends. What is mine is yours, and that includes my husband. I know too that he is in love with you all, and I will never deny him or you. My only demand is that when you are done with each other, it is my bed that he returns to." This she said with a grin. "So, enough talk about leaving, and about who needs who. We have a full night ahead of us. Get some rest."

"I guess I've had the decision made for me," said Granger with a shrug, It looks like we stay and run a stable of the most beautiful ladies of the evening in town."

Squeals of delight and happiness filled the room as the girls ran to hug their pimp and his wife.

After the working girls had gone to their rooms, Holly reached up to hug Granger and whispered into his ear. Anxiously, he looked at Anastasia.

"What is the problem?" she asked.

"She says she hasn't been laid for three weeks and her pussy itches."

"Then I think we need to help the child," offered Anastasia, as she began to undress. "There's something about that tongue of yours Holly, that makes my pussy wet."

"Fuck me Daddy," said the tiny, little girl voice.

"Women!" said Granger as he began removing clothing, "You gotta love 'em!"

END

1...456789