All Comments on 'Kilroy Was Here'

by Egmont Grigor

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Take me for a ride

Great Story!!, you got it rolling along wonderfully and it didn't stop till the end, it felt autobiographical.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Kilroy, Hell yes

I well remember Kilroy. For several years I carried Kilroy on my notebooks as a young student. Thank You for the memories. Ronnie W.

NamizujsNamizujsover 18 years ago
Good story!

I liked this one, will look at the other!

What about closely related names?

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Funny

cute story

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
yuck

As usual, the editors pick is a piece of crap. You write a good story. Keep it up, but it's not that good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great story

Interesting and entertaining...

Egmont GrigorEgmont Grigorover 18 years agoAuthor
And Yuck to You

Re yuck 10/24/05 by Anonymous - what an uncouth piece of arrogance. The Editor's opinion seemed fine to me. Thank you for being so intelligent, nice and discerning Editor.

hal_2142hal_2142over 18 years ago
Damn, Fun is Fun, another Guilty Pleasure

Folks,

Stories are written to be read and enjoyed. It was fun and I enjoyed it, not perfect but fun!

Hal

sacksackover 18 years ago
what I don't get is....

toward the end there is the phrase "Kilroy were here". Isn't it supposed to be "Kilroy was here" or am I missing something? The story was a little too bare bones and over too fast to get a feel for the characters...kind of like a hurricane smashing through at 35 miles per hour.

Egmont GrigorEgmont Grigorover 18 years agoAuthor
Too Clever for Words. Sorry.

10/24/05 by sack in USA wrote saying the pace was too fast, leaving the characters too thin and that I wrote "Kilroy were here." (1) I write at a fast clip for fast readers; sorry about that. I'm a fast reader and a fast copy checker, which is why I sometimes let thru mistakes. But (2) I didn't make a mistake - Seymour the tattooist wrote that - he never was good at grammar especially when working at that level! You don't believe me? When I next see Veronica I'll photograph it for you, but unfortunately the background is probably getting wrinkled by now. I appreciate your comments and sorry I left you dissatisfied. Trust you have better luck with the upcoming 'The Usherette'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

I love it when a girl enters into the spirit of things,or should that be the other way around?It just shows that you should neve give up the ghost!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous