Kim Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim had to reposition herself to get her arms inside Joanna's legs, and then she reached up with both hands and pried the cunt open by pulling the lips apart. The other woman's piss hole was right over her mouth. Kim opened her mouth and waited.

Joanna looked down and smirked to herself at what a fucking pig this bitch was. She decided to torment her a little more. In a kindly, sweet voice, she said "Kim, honey, are you sure you want me to urinate in your mouth?"

Kim understood what she was supposed to say.

"Yes? Well has anyone ever used your mouth as a toilet before?"

"No? So this is a first for you. I'm honored. And I'm glad you like the flavor of my piss so much, because honey, my bladder is full. Are you ready?"

It took a long time. Joanna squatted over the other woman and released trickles, streams, and an occasional quick gush of hot urine into Kim's mouth. Kim would then close her mouth and swallow, and never forgot once to thank Joanna for sharing her piss and to ask for more.

However, long before her bladder was empty, Joanna found that her urinary sphincter muscles were exhausted. She could hold her piss fairly well in general, but this letting it go in small quantities and then clamping the muscles down to close off the stream again and again and again wore out those muscles. She had to stop. Jake had somehow anticipated this, and was ready with a clear-glass beer stein he had retrieved from the kitchen. He made Kim hold the glass under Joanna's cunt and then Joanna let go, gushing out the rest of her urine. It filled the stein half full. Jake told Kim to go put it in the refrigerator, which she did. When Kim returned, she found Joanna and Jake in the bedroom, putting on their clothes.

"Hey, Piss-Girl, go get Jake's shoes. They're by the sofa." When they had dressed, with Kim still naked, Jake led them into the kitchen.

"Just one piece of unfinished business," he said. He took the beer stein of piss from the refrigerator and put it on the kitchen table. He opened the freezer drawer and pulled out an ice cube tray. He twisted the plastic tray and dropped about half the ice cubes in the tray into the yellow liquid. There was a plastic straw in one of the glasses in the sink, and he pulled it out and added it to the contents of the stein. He then pushed Kim over to the table and planted both of her hands down on the table, on either side of the iced-pee drink in front of her. She could reach the straw by lowering her head just a little.

"Now, Kim, needless to say, Joanna and I want to watch you drink up the rest of her piss. And in case you're not thirsty right now, we're going to give you a little incentive."

Jake stood at Kim's side, and motioned for Joanna to stand at the other side. Kim was bent over, leaning forward, with her hands on the table. She said nothing.

"I'm going to reach between your legs here, now, and grab hold of that cock of yours. Only I'm not going to stoke it this time, I'm going to pinch it real hard and twist it and pull on it. And Joanna's going to reach under your skinny chest and grab your nipples. She's going to yank them, hard. She's going to dig her fingernails into them. She's going to twist them into knots. And we're going to do it harder and harder and harder until you've sucked up every drop of that cold piss. Then, we'll stop."

Joanna loved this idea. She had been surprised at how much she had enjoyed slapping the woman in the bathroom. She wished she had slapped her more. When Jake nodded to her, she reached under Kim and found that the nipples were very hard. She took a firm grip on them, between her thumbs and first fingers, and yanked them apart, pulling the small breasts to the sides. Kim cried out. Jake went to work on her clitoris, but Kim seemed to respond mostly to the things being done to her nipples.

Joanna alternated her yanking on the hard brown buds, pulling one breast one way and the other in the opposite direction. She sometimes pulled them straight down with considerable force and just held them like that, causing Kim to cry out again and again. Kim looked back over her shoulder most of the time, looking at Joanna as best she could. After several minutes, Kim had still not taken the straw into her mouth.

Then Kim surprised the hell out of Joanna by standing up suddenly and brushing Joanna's hands away from her chest. She turned around to face them both, and angrily said "You're a couple of pathetic losers, you know that? And you," she turned to Joanna, "your cunt tastes like a dead muskrat that's been laying in the sun too long. You should do the world a favor and have it sown shut, you fucking cow." She put one hand on Joanna's upper chest and shoved her back with surprising force, nearly making her fall down. Kim picked up the glass of cold piss and handed it to Jake.

"Here," she said, "you drink this while I get my purse." Joanna looked on, stunned. Jake looked at her somewhat sheepishly, and just shrugged. He took the glass over to the sink and poured its contents down the drain and left the glass in the sink. In a minute Kim returned, wearing a bathrobe. She handed Jake some folded one-hundred dollar bills, then looked Joanna up and down.

"Not bad," she said to Jake, and walked out of the kitchen.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Joanna demanded. Jake just walked out of the apartment, and she followed him. In the car, he admitted that Kim was a lesbian who was bored with the regular lesbian scene.

"The thing that turns her on the most," he said, "is eating cherries, which means licking the cunts of straight women. To be the first woman ever to taste the cunt, that's what gets her off. So she pays me to bring her straight women whose cunts and assholes she can tongue, and whose tits she can suck on.

"She doesn't usually drink their piss but she sometimes does, if it works out that way. She likes doing it, but the woman has to want her to. You can't force it. She's into a lot of weird things, actually.

"She figures she's adding lesbians to the general population, because mostly the women enjoy their experience with her, and it sort of breaks the ice and makes the next lesbian encounter easier for them. You were enjoying the hell out of it yourself, right up to that last part.

"She likes to end these episodes on a painful note, because the soreness of her nipples gives her something to think about for the next week or two. She probably feels guilty, too. Back at the kitchen table I was just tickling her clitoris. You were supposed to hurt her nipples, but apparently you weren't doing it hard enough, and she got impatient. She's never insulted anyone like that, though. I'm sorry about that."

"Hey, you know what, fuck you, you're sorry. I'm a heterosexual woman who's body you delivered to your lesbian employer for her private use? That's our relationship? You fucking asshole!"

"Hey, don't blame me for everything. I'm a fucking pawn in this too. She scripted out these visits, the first and then the second, a long time ago. Years ago. Every detail, right down to what I was supposed to say and when, how hard I was supposed to slap her, everything. She had fucking typed scripts, I swear it. I had to learn my fucking lines. I had to go over to her apartment and practice making her come. She taught me exactly how. She doesn't even like to be touched by men, but as long as a straight woman was in front of her, and she could focus on that, I could make her come."

"Jesus fucking Christ. How may different women have done this with? How many women have you taken to visit Kim?"

"I think you're the tenth one. We got it down to a routine, pretty much."

"Fuck you. I should go back there and beat the shit out of her."

"I wouldn't try that."

"Why not?"

"Because she'd beat the shit out of you, and she'd enjoy doing it."

"I've going to get even with that bitch somehow, goddamn it."

"No, in fact, you're not. And she would make you very sorry you ever tried."

"What are you talking about?"

"Let me ask you this. What's the smallest video camera you've ever seen?"

"Don't tell me."

"Oh yeah. She was a Video Arts Major. There are five video cameras in the bathroom alone. Everything you said and did, every gesture, every facial expression, was recorded. Absolutely everything. She gets off on that, playing back her tapes. You wouldn't believe some of the things she has on tape. She probably doesn't need you for anything, but believe me, she owns you now, like she owns me.

"She could put naked photos of you on the Internet, and use your name, at least your first name. She could put video clips of your watersport and lesbian activities on there. A lot more. You try going after her, she'll go after you. She'll track you down, and send photos to your employer, your church, your parents. She could file criminal charges against you for sexual assault, and as evidence show the tapes of you slapping her and demanding that she drink your piss. You'd beat the rap, but it would cost you everything."

Joanna was confused and frightened. She also felt foolish. A sap who'd been stung in a stupid scam. At least Kim didn't know anything about her except her first name. There wasn't much she could do to her. It was only three days later that Kim called her on the phone.

(continued in Kim Comes Calling)

12