Kim & Her High School Friends

Story Info
Kim & her old pals get drunk & get intimate.
1k words
3.15
111.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimberly was a tall blonde haired girl of 19. She was a sophomore in college and was home for a week during spring break. She missed her boyfriend of almost 2 years greatly, but wasn't going to sit home on a Friday night. Instead she had made plans to go out with some old high school friends that she hadn't seen in almost a year. It was about 9pm and Kim headed over to Rob's house, expecting her, Rob, and another friend Steve to head out for a night on the town.

Kim got to Rob's and rang the doorbell. Steve opened the door and saw Kim in a medium length black skirt and a yellow tank top. He was immediately turned on but said nothing, knowing Kim had a boyfriend. Steve had to break the news to Kim that Rob was way too drunk to go out and he too was somewhat buzzing and they wanted to stay in and watch a movie and just chill out. Kim agreed, since the idea of getting drunk sounded good to her.

The three of them sat down on the couch and put in a movie. None of them were really paying attention to it, but instead were talking of their experiences over the past year. By about 10:30pm Kim was like the other two and very well drunk. She began telling Rob how her and her boyfriend made love almost everyday and she told Rob that she "gave good head." Steve just sat on the end of the couch admiring Kim. He couldn't believe that she was turning him on this much, but her dress and now her talk of giving head was really turning Steve on. After a few more minutes Rob turned to Steve and said,

"So do you think Kim is as good as she says at giving head?"

Rob chuckled and said, "I dunno man!"

Kim looked at both of them very drunk and replied, "You two are just jealous that I've never blown either of you!"

Steve just grinned at her and said "well how do we know that you are that good then?"

Kim smiled and said "Take my word for it." Then she flicked her tongue out at Steve.

Just then Steve grinned at her and said, " I want proof" and pulled his massive cock out of his pants.

Kim smiled and looked at Steve and said "Your crazy!"

Rob just sat on the other side of the couch amazed at Steve.

Steve then said "No, I'm horny!" and pulled Kim's body down toward his penis.

At first Kim just smiled and tried to think of her loving boyfriend who she would have to go home and call in the morning. Then she looked at how big Rob's cock was and realized how turned on she was by it. It was right there in front of her face, but she couldn't do anything because she had a boyfriend who she loved….

Kim couldn't resist and she found herself allowing her tongue to slip over Rob's head, first very lightly then with a little more pressure. She could feel the cock throbbing in her mouth and she took it deep for the first time. Rob laid back and enjoyed as Kim's lips pressed around his throbbing penis. Steve just sat there in a drunken shock not being able to believe what he was watching.

Kim continued to go to work on Rob's cock. She sucked away and slid her tongue up and down his shaft and licked his head all over. Rob just enjoyed the feeling and ran his hands through Kim's hair and grabbed at her tits. As Kim continued to suck away Rob let his load go deep into Kim's mouth. She swallowed every drop of it down sat up and smiled at Rob.

Rob reached over and kissed Kim and slid his tongue into her mouth. The two continued frenching and then Rob pulled Kim's shirt up and over her head.

Kim smiled and said "Oh my turn?"

Rob smiled and started kissing at Kim's breasts. Kim reached back and unhooked her bra so that Rob could begin sucking on her tits. After a minute of this Rob stopped looked at Steve and said, "Get on this man!"

At this point Steve reached over and took one of Kim's tits into his mouth. The two boys began sucking away on Kim's tits, licking away and nibbling on them. Rob began to slide his fingers up between Kim's legs and as the boys sucked on her tits, Kim could feel Rob's fingers begin to finger her. Kim was so wet and she was enjoying the feeling of having two guys going to work on her.

Then Rob stopped and looked at Kim and said, "I think Steve needs to get some too."

Kim looked over and smiled at Steve as she began undoing his pants. Steve quickly got his pants off and sat back as Kim took his cock deep in her mouth. As Kim was sucking away on Steve, she could feel Rob standing behind her and rubbing away on her wet clit. Then she got an unexpected surprise. Rob was hard again and was now sliding his cock into her wet pussy. Kim couldn't believe how good it felt. She had Steve's cock in her mouth and Rob's in her pussy. She sucked away on Steve as Rob fucked her hard. Her tongue was licking up and down on Steve's shaft faster and faster as Rob's cock entered her faster and faster. Steve was the first to go. He let his cum go deep in Kim's mouth for her second load of the night. Like with Rob she licked it all off of Steve's cock.

Steve began sucking on Kim's tits again as Rob let his second load go deep into Kim's pussy.

The three of them sat back and smiled at each other. All of them put some clothing back on and by this time were sober enough to leave, so the night ended with all of them just leaving things the way they were.