All Comments on 'Kim Frolics at the Pool Party'

by DonnerBBQ

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Nice work man! I know it sucks having idiots giving negative feedback when they just don't like the fetish.

You do a great job of toeing the line in all your stories. It could easily become "oh some guys saw her naked again", or "and then she fucked everybody" but you don't let it get stale or lose all the tension like a lot of other people do.

Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice

Really really like this story. You have one of the overall best book of stories on this site. As much as I love Kim and would love to hear more about her, I am really looking forward to more holly and Jamie. Can we expect more?

-5 stars

DonnerBBQDonnerBBQover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

There will likely be more on Holly and Jamie, in time. I do have some other adventures planned for them but my writing pace has slowed lately. I hate to use the 'real job' excuse, but....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I've become a big fan of your work. It's my hope that the Kim character doesn't progress into the "Loving Wives" section as it's pretty close to that line already. I like the tension of the "how far will she go", but never actually "cheats" on her husband.

FasterFalconFasterFalconover 12 years ago
Great job!!

Really like this story!!! I hope you write another one soon, I can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No progression

Its becoming boring without any real progression from the story at the cabin. I hope it moves along because the writing is otherwise good with some definition to the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loving your work

Really enjoying your stuff, and truly hope to see more like this.

cbexhibcbexhibover 12 years ago

Great story. The scenario is more ordinary but I love the gradual coercion and Kim's innocent mindset in going along with it. The psychology of your stories is really hot to me. Looking forward to the next! I hope you post again soon.

mutigermutigerover 12 years ago
Love it

Looking forward to what happens next with Kim.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Your stories are great! Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Really hope there's another Kim story planned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More!

Loving the Kim stories. I hope there's another!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wife and I love the Kim series

Kim gets both of us worked up. Really hope there will be more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MORE PLEASE!

It has been too long now,please can we have more from Kim.These are by far the most sexually charged stories on this site.

louise_lloydlouise_lloydover 11 years ago
Thanks

Your Kim series is fantastic. Thanks for writing such believable and erotic stories. Nude hugs from Louise

FasterFalconFasterFalconover 11 years ago
Hope the next one is coming soon!

Can't wait for the next one, been checking everyday since you posted it was in the works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great writing. I enjoy how most of the tension is situational and not due to explicit descriptions of sex. Looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
when is the next story

Loved the way you build up the story. When is the next story in your series out,

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love these

I hope you continue to write these stories :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
kim stories

Love it & wish if she's ur real wife, we could at least get pic.of her on ur Bio page u ever decide to go on illustrated w/pics site,We'd aLl love that!! Read all ur stuff & 5 starred all them many times,wished the renting the cabin one had been little more descriptive but was still great.MORE PLEASE!

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago

Well she has the picture and her saying that while her husband was in the bathroom she sucked one guys cock as another stuck his cock in her pussy.

And her stupid husband has not kicked her out on her ass!!!

SuperfluousOneSuperfluousOneover 8 years ago
OH MY GOD

I am so mad I didn't find this story until now, because the whole Kim series is HOT. I just wish there was so much more to read, as it's some of te best 'cheating or not cheating' genre erotica I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great thrill

I love when my wife accidentally ends up with a cock in her mouth and one in her pussy. Fantastic wife!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Love the story. Would have loved it if his dick would have went in and actually was fucking my wife. A fantasy that my wife says could happen but only on vacation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Christine's first gang bang

This is not a story this actually happened.

We were at a party and half a dozen of the single guests started kissing Chris under the mistletoe and finished up passing her around and taking her clothes off then they took turns fucking her mouth and pussy and she just couldn't get enough of them.

They all had her more than once,in fact they had her most of the night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Jason

Would have been much better if Kim had stolen Lauren's top too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I miss the stories of Kim

I miss the stories of Kim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My wife Sharon and I shared similar adventure!

My wife Sharon and I enjoy dirty talk in bed in which we make up stories, often about things she did long ago or, more commonly these days, about things she might do. Sharon is 35-years-old, has dirty blonde hair, and is a fox. I guess she’s a little chunky, but to me the extra pounds are in all the right places, and I love her curvaceous tits, thighs, and ass.

I’m very open to Sharon cheating, stepping out, fooling around, dating while married, however you want to call it. She herself is more cool to the idea, other than stories for stimulation and mutual enjoyment. She likes stories of a married woman who gives a blowjob but doesn’t go further. Paradoxically, she also enjoys stories of down-and-dirty hookers, like women working truck stops or Rust Belt dive bars such as in Cleveland or Youngstown, Ohio, and who do it all including anal, although I understand that many hookers don’t do anal, or else charge a lot extra.

Sharon dresses a lot freer when we’re on vacation, like she’ll wear a bikini she’d never wear at our neighborhood pool. Or, when we went to Louisiana for gambling and fishing last Summer, she wore a slinky blue cocktail dress which had a plunging neckline and showed a lot of cleavage.

It happened with her boss Al.

Al owns a large print shop where Sharon works as an operator. And even though I’ve only met him at a couple of evening events, he sounds like one hell of a boss. He’ll occasionally pay his print operators a little extra to cold-call new businesses, which is a damn difficult task, don’t let anyone tell you differently. And vice versa, he’ll occasionally pay a full-time sales person a little extra to be assistant on a new type of print job.

Sharon and Al have always had a professional relationship, other than maybe ocassionally sharing a laugh over a Hollywood scandal.

The story started with Al finding a job for Sharon’s niece Lisa who had struggled with drugs and a lout of a boyfriend. Al assigned Lisa to be assistant and learn from a middle-aged lady in the plant, not Sharon, and then it was basically up to Lisa whether to take advantage of her opportunity or not. And she’s done an excellent job so far.

Anyway, late one Friday evening Sharon was in Al’s office. She thanked him for helping Lisa. Al said it was his pleasure, and that he hears that she’s doing just fine. They talked about a few other things, as Al casually reviewed a couple of accounts.

Sharon reached over and grabbed hold of the snap of Al’s pants.

She later told me she wasn’t sure what motivated this so out-of-character act, other than the situation seemed perfect. She had gathered that Al didn’t really like divorced life, and she did want to thank him for helping Lisa in a much more personal way.

Al half jumped. He looked at Sharon with a super surprised look, and time seemed to hang. And then Sharon slowly unzipped his slacks. She pulled his pants open and through his white underwear gave a single squeeze to his half erect penis. She hooked her fingers under waistband, stared at Al again, and then in one fell swoop pulled both pants and shorts down.

The cock popped out right in front of her, rapidly hardening.

Sharon said, “Oh, what have we here?” She grabbed the middle, she gave the cockhead a friendly squeeze, and then bent her head and commenced the blowjob.

Al said, “Oh, Sharon. Oh God, you don’t have to.”

She lifted head, looked him dead in the eyes, and said, “I want to.” And then went back to the blowjob. She popped that cockhead with noisy lip-smacking and gave it tongue-swirling. She later told me she had an image of painting that cockhead with her lipstick. Then she paused, opened, her mouth, and took in about two thirds of his entire dick.

Al reached over to Sharon’s ass and began squeezing and palming those cheeks. He said, “Let me see your ass. I mean, your bare ass, if you don’t mind.” Oh, he’s an ass man, Sharon thought (just like me, I might add!). She quickly unbuckled her pants and pulled them down to her knees.

She went back to the blowjob. Al went back to her ass, this time squeezing and feeling the bare cheeks of her ass.

I know from experience that Sharon gives excellent blowjobs. She holds and plays with your balls. She rounds her lips to an “O” and smokes the cigar.

While she was blowing him, Al felt the top of her ass crack. Then he went lower and deeper into the ass valley. Sharon told me that when he reached the puckered hole, she arched her back and pushed back against his finger. And he got harder.

Al didn’t attempt to push in a dry finger, nor did he attempt to wet it. He just slowly rotated his fingertip against the ring of her butthole. And Sharon found herself rotating her ass the opposite direction in order to try to get more stimulation.

She felt his scrotum tightening and his balls drawing up. Sharon redoubled her efforts and in less than a minute was rewarded by blast after blast of hot, salty semen. She swallowed every last bit of it, and gave his cockhead a wet, popping kiss coming off.

As they both pulled up their pants, Al said, “Sharon, that was really great, but you know we can’t do that all the time, right?” She said, “Oh, I know. But we did pretty good. Don’t you think!”

Sharon came home very extremely HORNY. As soon as we said like three words, we were all over each other. We fucked right there in the living room. Twice I felt Sharon’s pussy clasping and contracting before I shoot my own load deep in her womb.

In the bedroom over peach ice cream and white wine, Sharon told me the whole story. And she gave me a blowjob, and I finger-tipped her asshole.

I asked her if she’d like me to fuck her ass. She has to be in the right mood, as I do. She nodded yes. We grabbed our Astroglide, she got on her hands and knees, and from behind I slid through that deliciously snug hole. Oh, yes! We also ass-fucked standing, with Sharon holding onto the door frame as we both stared into the bathroom mirror and made eye contact that way.

My wife’s anus. The most forbidden type of sexual behavior. I can’t always come during anal, because as taboo and forbidden as it undoubtedly is, sometimes I can’t get a rhythm going. We did some more hands and knees, and at one point Sharon even rotated her ass in a nice tight circle. I then suggested I was ready. Sharon got her favorite purple vibrator and lay flat on her stomach with one ankle crossing over the other.

I eased back into that even tighter hole. It was a long, slow fuck. Now, I could even feel her cheeks themselves gripping the part of my dick outside her body. When Sharon came, I could both see and feel her cheeks rhythmically contracting for what felt like 30 seconds. Sharon had had another good, strong orgasm. Several seconds later, I started coming, shooting a big, heavy load deep in her ass. “Oh, Sharon. Oh, Sharon,” I said, “Oh, my sweet, sweet Sharon.”

We had a great weekend, as it wasn’t all fucking and sucking, although there certainly was plenty of that. We went to the flea market mid-morning Saturday, basically because Sharon knows I like getting out of the house early. We saw a “chick flick” mid-afternoon, although it really was a pretty kick-ass movie.

Sunday afternoon we visited two friends of our, watched a little college hoops on TV and even shoot a few on Mike’s driveway. I think Sharon told the wife Erin some of what was happening because I could see the looks she was giving us. Women often share more than us guys, or at least do so in different ways.

And Monday, it was back to normal. Sharon and Al seemed to resume their professional relationship without missing a beat.

And as far as future adventures? Well, maybe! And that’s what makes it delicious, and so much fun. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5)!

moochee69moochee69about 3 years ago

Would have loved for this to go further, very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife would have been in the Car heading home .. Or We would have gotten a divorce ... She let those guys have to much fun with her Body ..

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Still one of the best stories on this site, or at least in this category.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another stupid asshole with a cheating, lying, manipulating, whoring gash wife.

Doesn't anyone know the words "NO!" or "STOP!" or "You lying, cheating whore cunt! I'm divorcing you!"

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Someone really hurt that last anon. Try to move on from her, big dog. This is just a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDonnerBBQ@DonnerBBQ
Not dead yet, but writing is slow. Thanks, everyone, for your support. I continued to be inspired by the creative contributions from writers on this site.