Kim Frolics at the Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, and they copped a few feels here and there," I added.

"Yeah they were actually touching me quite a bit. Once it got dark, pretty much every time anyone stood next to me I felt a hand on my ass or graze my boobs. At first I moved out of the way or knocked their hand off, but after a while it became kind of pointless. I thought it was kind of funny that we'd be talking about work while someone would be fiddling with my boobs. But we were all naked and drunk, ya know? "

"Yeah, but you're gonna have to watch them. They might think now that it's okay for them to touch you all of the time."

"I know, but I'm not that worried about them. I think it'll be okay. I just hope that they don't show these photos around. It would be pretty embarrassing."

And that was about the end of our conversation on the matter. Over the coming days she did talk with them and told me that she felt pretty comfortable that they would keep the photos to themselves. I was less sure and actually spent some time surfing sites to see if I could find them. I never did.

I also thought a lot about Kim and this dangerous game that she was playing. There can be a fine line between sexy and slutty. It was pretty clear to me now where she placed that line. Letting guys see her naked and even touch her seemed to be okay, at least if she can blame her behavior on booze. But thankfully not actual sex acts. I wasn't even sure where my own boundaries were anymore. What's okay and what's not?

Even a year ago I would never have imagined that it would be even remotely alright for another guy to touch her tits. I'm still not sure that it is. But at the same time, I am aroused by the thought of her being flirtatious and letting some other guy grope her. It's confusing. It's dangerous. But I guess that's what makes life and love interesting.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Someone really hurt that last anon. Try to move on from her, big dog. This is just a story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another stupid asshole with a cheating, lying, manipulating, whoring gash wife.

Doesn't anyone know the words "NO!" or "STOP!" or "You lying, cheating whore cunt! I'm divorcing you!"

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Still one of the best stories on this site, or at least in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife would have been in the Car heading home .. Or We would have gotten a divorce ... She let those guys have to much fun with her Body ..

moochee69moochee69about 3 years ago

Would have loved for this to go further, very hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My wife Sharon and I shared similar adventure!

My wife Sharon and I enjoy dirty talk in bed in which we make up stories, often about things she did long ago or, more commonly these days, about things she might do. Sharon is 35-years-old, has dirty blonde hair, and is a fox. I guess she’s a little chunky, but to me the extra pounds are in all the right places, and I love her curvaceous tits, thighs, and ass.

I’m very open to Sharon cheating, stepping out, fooling around, dating while married, however you want to call it. She herself is more cool to the idea, other than stories for stimulation and mutual enjoyment. She likes stories of a married woman who gives a blowjob but doesn’t go further. Paradoxically, she also enjoys stories of down-and-dirty hookers, like women working truck stops or Rust Belt dive bars such as in Cleveland or Youngstown, Ohio, and who do it all including anal, although I understand that many hookers don’t do anal, or else charge a lot extra.

Sharon dresses a lot freer when we’re on vacation, like she’ll wear a bikini she’d never wear at our neighborhood pool. Or, when we went to Louisiana for gambling and fishing last Summer, she wore a slinky blue cocktail dress which had a plunging neckline and showed a lot of cleavage.

It happened with her boss Al.

Al owns a large print shop where Sharon works as an operator. And even though I’ve only met him at a couple of evening events, he sounds like one hell of a boss. He’ll occasionally pay his print operators a little extra to cold-call new businesses, which is a damn difficult task, don’t let anyone tell you differently. And vice versa, he’ll occasionally pay a full-time sales person a little extra to be assistant on a new type of print job.

Sharon and Al have always had a professional relationship, other than maybe ocassionally sharing a laugh over a Hollywood scandal.

The story started with Al finding a job for Sharon’s niece Lisa who had struggled with drugs and a lout of a boyfriend. Al assigned Lisa to be assistant and learn from a middle-aged lady in the plant, not Sharon, and then it was basically up to Lisa whether to take advantage of her opportunity or not. And she’s done an excellent job so far.

Anyway, late one Friday evening Sharon was in Al’s office. She thanked him for helping Lisa. Al said it was his pleasure, and that he hears that she’s doing just fine. They talked about a few other things, as Al casually reviewed a couple of accounts.

Sharon reached over and grabbed hold of the snap of Al’s pants.

She later told me she wasn’t sure what motivated this so out-of-character act, other than the situation seemed perfect. She had gathered that Al didn’t really like divorced life, and she did want to thank him for helping Lisa in a much more personal way.

Al half jumped. He looked at Sharon with a super surprised look, and time seemed to hang. And then Sharon slowly unzipped his slacks. She pulled his pants open and through his white underwear gave a single squeeze to his half erect penis. She hooked her fingers under waistband, stared at Al again, and then in one fell swoop pulled both pants and shorts down.

The cock popped out right in front of her, rapidly hardening.

Sharon said, “Oh, what have we here?” She grabbed the middle, she gave the cockhead a friendly squeeze, and then bent her head and commenced the blowjob.

Al said, “Oh, Sharon. Oh God, you don’t have to.”

She lifted head, looked him dead in the eyes, and said, “I want to.” And then went back to the blowjob. She popped that cockhead with noisy lip-smacking and gave it tongue-swirling. She later told me she had an image of painting that cockhead with her lipstick. Then she paused, opened, her mouth, and took in about two thirds of his entire dick.

Al reached over to Sharon’s ass and began squeezing and palming those cheeks. He said, “Let me see your ass. I mean, your bare ass, if you don’t mind.” Oh, he’s an ass man, Sharon thought (just like me, I might add!). She quickly unbuckled her pants and pulled them down to her knees.

She went back to the blowjob. Al went back to her ass, this time squeezing and feeling the bare cheeks of her ass.

I know from experience that Sharon gives excellent blowjobs. She holds and plays with your balls. She rounds her lips to an “O” and smokes the cigar.

While she was blowing him, Al felt the top of her ass crack. Then he went lower and deeper into the ass valley. Sharon told me that when he reached the puckered hole, she arched her back and pushed back against his finger. And he got harder.

Al didn’t attempt to push in a dry finger, nor did he attempt to wet it. He just slowly rotated his fingertip against the ring of her butthole. And Sharon found herself rotating her ass the opposite direction in order to try to get more stimulation.

She felt his scrotum tightening and his balls drawing up. Sharon redoubled her efforts and in less than a minute was rewarded by blast after blast of hot, salty semen. She swallowed every last bit of it, and gave his cockhead a wet, popping kiss coming off.

As they both pulled up their pants, Al said, “Sharon, that was really great, but you know we can’t do that all the time, right?” She said, “Oh, I know. But we did pretty good. Don’t you think!”

Sharon came home very extremely HORNY. As soon as we said like three words, we were all over each other. We fucked right there in the living room. Twice I felt Sharon’s pussy clasping and contracting before I shoot my own load deep in her womb.

In the bedroom over peach ice cream and white wine, Sharon told me the whole story. And she gave me a blowjob, and I finger-tipped her asshole.

I asked her if she’d like me to fuck her ass. She has to be in the right mood, as I do. She nodded yes. We grabbed our Astroglide, she got on her hands and knees, and from behind I slid through that deliciously snug hole. Oh, yes! We also ass-fucked standing, with Sharon holding onto the door frame as we both stared into the bathroom mirror and made eye contact that way.

My wife’s anus. The most forbidden type of sexual behavior. I can’t always come during anal, because as taboo and forbidden as it undoubtedly is, sometimes I can’t get a rhythm going. We did some more hands and knees, and at one point Sharon even rotated her ass in a nice tight circle. I then suggested I was ready. Sharon got her favorite purple vibrator and lay flat on her stomach with one ankle crossing over the other.

I eased back into that even tighter hole. It was a long, slow fuck. Now, I could even feel her cheeks themselves gripping the part of my dick outside her body. When Sharon came, I could both see and feel her cheeks rhythmically contracting for what felt like 30 seconds. Sharon had had another good, strong orgasm. Several seconds later, I started coming, shooting a big, heavy load deep in her ass. “Oh, Sharon. Oh, Sharon,” I said, “Oh, my sweet, sweet Sharon.”

We had a great weekend, as it wasn’t all fucking and sucking, although there certainly was plenty of that. We went to the flea market mid-morning Saturday, basically because Sharon knows I like getting out of the house early. We saw a “chick flick” mid-afternoon, although it really was a pretty kick-ass movie.

Sunday afternoon we visited two friends of our, watched a little college hoops on TV and even shoot a few on Mike’s driveway. I think Sharon told the wife Erin some of what was happening because I could see the looks she was giving us. Women often share more than us guys, or at least do so in different ways.

And Monday, it was back to normal. Sharon and Al seemed to resume their professional relationship without missing a beat.

And as far as future adventures? Well, maybe! And that’s what makes it delicious, and so much fun. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I miss the stories of Kim

I miss the stories of Kim

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Jason

Would have been much better if Kim had stolen Lauren's top too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Christine's first gang bang

This is not a story this actually happened.

We were at a party and half a dozen of the single guests started kissing Chris under the mistletoe and finished up passing her around and taking her clothes off then they took turns fucking her mouth and pussy and she just couldn't get enough of them.

They all had her more than once,in fact they had her most of the night.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Wife at the Company Beach Party Wife has blast with her coworkers at resort.in Loving Wives
Wife Hosts BBQ for Coworkers An unintended flash livens the party.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
My Wife at the Holiday Party Wife plays party game with her husband's coworkers.in Loving Wives
My Wife and I Go Camping An accidental flash makes wife popular with other campers.in Loving Wives
Karen's Nude Day with Coworkers Fun in the sun and misunderstandings with the husband.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories